New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Custom Werewolf III: In Need of Trees

Under the spoiler, I have made a chart of all the Night Actions. Maybe it'll clear some things up, maybe it'll create more questions.

WARNING: It's a bit stretchy.

Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Player|Role|Night 0|Night 1|Night 2|Night 3|Night 4|Night 5|Night 6|Night 7|Night 8
    Wolves|Night Kills||Zjoot: Istari|Reinholdt: Planswalker|Bunny of Faith: Internet Flea|Penguinator: Super Dark33 (Baned)|Zjoot: DukeGod|Reinholdt: Zar Peter|Penguinator: TBFProgrammer|Penguinator: Diego Havoc
    Bladescape/Bunny of Faith|Etymological Assassin||||Kill: Tom the Mime|||||
    Count Dingdong|The Master Planner||Abstain Vote|Abstain Vote|Double Vote|||||
    DukeGod|The Gambler||Neutral NK- Gained 1 Chip||TBFProgrammer NK- Lose 2 Chips|||||
    |Partial Loki|||||Redirect Gray Mage||||
    Eternis|Bubble Dragon|||||||||
    Gray Mage|Holy Hand-grenade from Antiochia {A}|||||||||
    Internet Flea|Scruffy Sentinel|Sloff Off|Sloff Off|Scry Diego Havoc|Voided|||||
    |The Glasses {A}|||||||||
    Istari|Phantom|Punjob Lasso Zjoot|Mirror Zar Peter|||||||
    |The Prince|||||||||
    Matthias2207|Loki|||||||||
    Penguinator|The Frog|Bolster Reinholdt- Success!|Bolster Super Dark33- Success!|Bolster Zar Peter- Success!|Bolster Bunny of Faith- Unsuccessful|Bolster Zjoot- Unsuccessful||Bolster Zjoot- Unsuccessful|Bolster Zjoot- Success!|
    ThePhantom|The Princess|Kiss Diego Havoc- Unsuccessful|Kiss Reinholdt- Unsuccessful|Kiss Zjoot- Success!|Kiss Internet Flea- Success!|||||
    Planswalker|The Seelie Agent|Protect Zar Peter|Protect Super Dark33|Protect Penguinator||||||
    Reinholdt|Hexxus|Mimic: The Butler|Mimic: The Butler|Mimic: The Butler|Void: Internet Flea/Kill: TBFProgrammer|Mimic: The Butler|Mimic: The Butler|Manipulate: Super Dark33||
    Super Dark33|Ent|Scry: Penguinator (Interference)|Scry: Zar Peter|Scry: Reinholdt (The Butler)|Scry: Tom the Mime|Bane: Super Dark33|Bane: Super Dark33|Scry Penguinator (Stolen by Reinholdt)||
    |Shadow Gun {A}|||||||||
    Szilard|System Administrator|Diagnose: Zjoot|User History: UsOurselves&We|||||||
    TBFProgrammer|Impeccable Gentleman|Scry: Penguinator (Interference)|Scry: Matthias2207 (Interference)||Bane: TBFProgrammer|Scry: Zar Peter|Scry: Diego Havoc|Scry: Reinholdt|Scry: Gray Mage (Dead)|
    Tom the Mime|Princess Luna|Safeguard: Penguinator|Safeguard: Matthias 2207|Safeguard: DukeGod|Safeguard: TBFProgrammer|||||
    UsOurselves&We|Decoy Amulet {A}|||||||||
    Zar Peter|Blue Mage Cloak {A}||||||Scry: Bunny of Faith|||
    [/table]

Would anyone be interested in seeing the Day Voting chart?
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2013-02-28 at 09:04 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #302
    Ogre in the Playground

Man did Penguinator get lucky...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Hmm, there is an error in that chart. My final night action was to scry Gray Mage. Not that it really mattered.
    The BareFoot Programmer

4. - Top - End - #304
    Troll in the Playground

Still want to know what the "bolster" ability does.

Also, I don't remember seeing Decoy Amulet or Shadow Gun in the submissions. What did those do?
    Used to be Diego Havoc
    Spoiler: About Me
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Diego Havoc, one of the hoopier froods I've met, up there with DeLancie.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Still want to know what the "bolster" ability does.
    Well, the Bolster ability depends on who is being Bolstered. Let's use the ones Penguinator Bolstered for examples.

Night 0} Reinholdt- Since Reinholdt used his Mimic ability that night, it would have been perfect. No one able to see through the disguise, even if it'd been their second look. (If Super Dark33 had scried Reinholdt a second time, he would have seen through the disguise, unless Reinholdt had been Bolstered.)

Night 1} Super Dark33- Super Dark33's scry was considered perfect this night. Even if TBFProgrammer had scried Zar Peter, or Tom the Mime had Safeguarded him, only TBF would have gotten interference.

Night 2} Zar Peter- Zar Peter's power was as a Twin, and that was a day power. So I decided that his Twin Ability would be Bolstered. If he and UO&W had scried someone together, then their total points would be considered 4 votes instead of the usual 3. Also, Zar Peter's vote for that day was considered worth 1 if the pair didn't point together. He's the only player who was informed that he'd been Bolstered.

Night 3} Bunny of Faith- Bunny of Faith's Assassin kill was considered unstoppable this night. So even if Tom the Mime had been baned somehow, he was doomed. Internet Flea, on the other hand, still could have been Baned.

Nights 4, 6, & 7} Zjoot- Nothing happened for Zjoot. I mean, I guess I could have considered him impervious the next day.... but he already was. So I didn't know what Penguinator expected.

Also, I don't remember seeing Decoy Amulet...
    I changed Matthias2207's suggestion of a possible role into a passively activated Artifact. I think it only gave off 3 roles, one of which was the real role. If it'd ever been used, I would have rolled randomly to see what the other two were.

Matthias2207
    -Some sort of decoy ability, giving several roles when scried, including the real one.

or Shadow Gun in the submissions. What did those do?
    I also changed Zar Peter's "The Shadow That Lurks in the Night" into the Shadow Gun. It had only three bullets. If Super Dark33 had ever fired it, it would have disappeared and randomly ended up in some other player's hand. After the third shot, it would have disappeared from the game.

Zar Peter
    1)Role: The shadow that lurks the night: Has three bullets in his rifle he can shoot at night. Wins when he shoots at least one Wolf. (Alternatively: Wins when he shoots at least two people with different alignments). After his gun is empty he can decide wich fraction he will go for (villager or wolf).
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2013-02-28 at 09:16 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Nights 4, 6, & 7} Zjoot- Nothing happened for Zjoot. I mean, I guess I could have considered him impervious the next day.... but he already was. So I didn't know what Penguinator expected.
    [/COLOR]
    I didn't know any other wolves, and I was hoping he had a night action. (Or it might have made the kill unblockable on his turn, something like that)

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

7. - Top - End - #307
    Count Dingdong
    Guest in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Questions
    1. Did you enjoy the game?
    2. Did you like any of the narrations?
    3. Would you play a Lex-Kat game ever again?
    4. Any other comments, things you'd like to discuss, complaints?

1) Yes, of course
    2) Yes, of course
    3) Yes, of course
    4) Need to remember to shut my mouth... And tell people I knew GM wasn't wolf. would have told wolves weren't connected but figured would get me killed. But great game, had fun!

8. - Top - End - #308
    Dwarf in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Answers:
    Yes, what I played of it :P
    2: ALL OF THEM.
    3: ALL OF THEM!
    4: What did you think of Loki? ... And that's pretty much it.
    Edit: (4) goes for everyone who played with/as/etc Loki.
    Last edited by Eternis; 2013-03-07 at 11:30 PM.
    Xykon's not Evil. He just get bored really easily. And he doesn't have constructive hobbies.
    Spoiler: Gen/Degen
    Show
    Generation 4
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your signature and add one.
    Degeneration 92
    The first time you see this, copy it into your signature and subtract one.
    Spoiler: Super Secret Awesome Point Counter
    Show

Iceseer - 3

HUGS FOR ALL!
    Spoiler: I be an awesome pokemon
    Show

Spoiler: Le Quotes on le topic of Me
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Socksy View Post
    You're a perfect person.
    Isn't Socksy adorabibbles?