New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Bloody Crown

Elsabeth politely feigned interest. Now he's waiting for me to ask what it's about.

"Oh? What is it about?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:
    Voyages of the Ghostlight (Risus)

Playing:
    The Bloody Crown (WFRP) as Elsabeth Holt, rogue pyromancer and court wizard

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoner View Post
    Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    Ludo has a crowbar, if that helps.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlackDragon

Adelbert Schreiber

"I can't say, any more than you'd tell me about what you want in Savonne." Adelbert stated, his exression surprisingly serious. Already he was regretting saying as much as he had. He'd never heard of the University of Nuln employeing Magisters as spies but still, one never knew.

"That said I wanted to offer you a friendly piece of advice from one civilised person to another: don't stick around here. I doubt Herr Jager will make your stay comfortable. Guten Tag Magister Holt."

That said he got up and limped back over to join the others.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm so glad someone's here to tell me these things," said Elsa almost inaudibly to the departing man.

If Adelbert knew Elsa, he would know that the best way to get her to do something was to advise her to do the exact opposite. It was only her nature. Now she wanted to stay all the more, if only to show Jager that she could do whatever the hell she pleased and would not leave until she wanted to.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

Oh wow. I will never again underestimate [our characters'] ability to turn friendly conversation into a possible life or death situation.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, how can I say no to a recommendation?" Adelbert asked and gave a wry smile as he finished off the last of his ale. "You have yourself a deal Herr Jager."
    “Right then,” said Jager. “That's settled.”

Finishing off his ale and pocketing the last of the bread, he stood up. “I'll see you lads later. Time for me to have a word with our Mr Flitch.”

With that, the duke's man stood up and left the tavern. Watching him go with a suspicious look, Lagnier came scuttling crabwise over to their table.

“So...” the tavern-keeper said, with a nasal intonation. “Which one of you is paying the bill?”

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lagnier is charging each of you 10p for the food and ale. This is a little on the steep side for what you got.

Adelbert (and anyone who goes with him to talk to Flitch)

Spoiler
    Show
    Later, when Jager had finished whatever business he had with Flitch, Adelbert sought the villager out. Flitch was a bowyer: Adelbert found him in his workshop, three bows in various states of completion lying here and there around him.

“Another of you,” said Flitch, seeing the scribe come in. “What do you want?”

Sieghard (and anyone who goes with him to talk to Jager)

Spoiler
    Show
    Later, when Jager had returned from his meeting with Flitch, Sieghard found the duke's man standing by the dry moat surrounding the village. He was looking out at the edge of the forest, his gloved hands clasped behind his back.

Hearing Sieghard's footsteps behind him, he turned round. Recognising the mercenary's face, he nodded.

“Something on your mind?”
    Last edited by LCP; 2013-01-28 at 10:38 PM.
    Spoiler: My Games
    Show

WFRP 2E - Tales of Perilous Adventure
    The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

Dark Heresy 1E - Wake of the Byzantium
    Episodes: I, II, III, IV, V

WFRP 2E - The Bloody Crown
    Threads: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

5. - Top - End - #155
    Barbarian in the Playground

"Change for this?" Wolfgang says quietly, not looking up from the table where he continued to sit, drawing out and holding up a single crown for the Lagnier to see.
    A gracious thanks to Bradakhan for the avatar, and Time Walk's card artist, Amy Weber.

k: ar k ar a rkar k ar k r a kr k a rk r kar k rar kr !

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

At the Wych Elm

Lagnier's acquisitive eyes gleamed as he saw the gold piece.

"Right y'are, sir," he said, suddenly obsequious. Vanishing the coin with one grubby hand, he scurried away to return with seven schillings and ten pfennigs' change.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

7. - Top - End - #157
    Dwarf in the Playground

Brand pays and goes with adelber to see flitch.

He can´t shake the impression there is still something they don´t know about the village.

8. - Top - End - #158

BlackDragon

Adelbert Schreiber

Talking to Flitch:
    Spoiler
    Show
    The scribe frowned at being addressed as 'another of you'. "I think I'll leave that part out when I speak to the Duke on your behalf Herr Flitch." Adelbert said cooly. "Perhaps if you have something you would like me to tell him you can do so now?"

He looked at the bows under work. His knowledge of bows was very limited but they looked like decent weapons. "Quality workmanship. Herr Flitch I am working for Jager and the Duke but I am not your enemy and I will not be Jager's lackey for ever." A grim look passed across Adelbert's face as he recalled the execution earlier. "We were wrong to execute Gant without trial and I will try and put a stop to that - as I gave my word."

He turned to leave.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Dwarf in the Playground

Brand stays behind. he approaches Flitch

I am just trying to understand this crazy situation better. I am just a hired guide way over his head.

What did the elder mean when he said the woods do not belong to the duke? is there someone else who lays claim to it?

You can´t have thought the duke would just leave this alone, specially if he heard rumors of a "Beastmen" horde in his domain interfering with his supply. He would have sent an army to deal with it.

Is there something here that you fear more than the duke?

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

Adelbert & co.

Spoiler
    Show
    "Perhaps if you have something you would like me to tell him you can do so now?"
    "You tell him what Jager did," said Flitch. "You can tell him we won't clear the forest for him, neither, but I don't know what good it'll do. I never heard of a man what could sway 'im."

"We were wrong to execute Gant without trial and I will try and put a stop to that - as I gave my word."
    "Trial," echoed Flitch. "We're a long way from judges an' trials, Mister Schreiber."

Shaking his head, he turned back to his work. When Brand approached him, he looked up with a slightly irritated expression.

What did the elder mean when he said the woods do not belong to the duke? is there someone else who lays claim to it?
    "The Elmwood's older'n Elmridge," said Flitch, with a stubborn air. "Older'n the duke, too, and them who came before 'im. It doesn't belong to anyone." He took on a mysterious tone. "Old woods got old ways."

Is there something here that you fear more than the duke?
    Flitch's air of mystery became somewhat shifty and evasive.

"There's always been stories about the woods," he said. "Like I said. Old woods got old ways..."
    Last edited by LCP; 2013-01-29 at 09:08 AM.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Sieghard nods. Before speaking up, he makes sure no one else is around.

"Aye, a few things actually. Most important, I was wondering if you had anything that would prove it was you that sent us when we get to Hartmut's Fall. Won't do much good to deliver your message if they don't believe it was you that sent it. Also still need the name of the man you want us to talk to. Pretty sure you don't want us shouting it for all to hear once we get there."

12. - Top - End - #162
    Titan in the Playground

Sieghard (& co.?)

Spoiler
    Show
    Jager turned back to the forest, his eyes on the trees.

"Garrison commander's a man by the name of Marat," he said. "He asks me how to know I sent you, tell him I told you to remind him of the battle at Grey Fang. That ought to be enough."
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    "If all goes well, we should reach him tomorrow evening. A day later at the most. Wanted to leave sooner but the rest seem convinced it's worth spending a night in this mudhole."

He pauses, noting how Jager keeps watching the forest.

"There something you're looking at out there?"

14. - Top - End - #164
    Titan in the Playground

Sieghard

Spoiler
    Show
    "There something you're looking at out there?"
    "Trees," said Jager. There was a long pause where it seemed he would offer nothing more than that. "Got to be some reason why these peasants are so damn protective of them."

Shaking his head, he turned away.

"They look pretty ordinary to me. Bunch of superstitious cowards, is what these people are."
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

15. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

When Elsa's meal and beer arrived, she started with the beer; it worked better on an empty stomach. Her headache began to recede. The trick was to find the correct balance of alcohol-to-blood to have a clear mind; tipsy enough to be free of needless worry about the future, and sober enough to focus on the here and now. Once she found that balance, she would strive to spend the rest of her life with juuuuust the right amount of beer or spirits inside her.

The rest of her life might be rather short, after all.

She shook herself. Her masters would not travel all the way here just for one wayward apprentice. As long as she stayed out of the Empire, she was no longer their problem. And the late Theo was not from an important family; there would be no bounty hunter coming after her.

Spoiler
    Show
    How much beer does Elsa get for her schilling, in addition to the meal? (Note that she'll stop at 4 drinks in any case, as she can't afford to be too drunk while the village is being 'invaded'.)

For now, Elsa doesn't have much to do that I can think of. I'm content to sit there while the other PCs talk with various people
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    "You ever see a villager who wasn't a superstitious coward? A stranger passes through 'round the same time someone's milk goes sour and soon the lot of them are crying sorcery."

"That man Flitch... Most of 'em are too cowardly or stupid to think for themselves, but he's just stupid enough to speak out. Potential for a lot of problems with him. If you don't want me asking that's fine, but how are you planning to handle him?"

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

Sieghard

Spoiler
    Show
    "Once the men get here from Hartmut's Fall, we won't need Flitch any more," said Jager. He spoke in a low voice, looking over Sieghard's shoulder to make sure no-one could overhear. "Let him be king of his little hill for a day or two. Then he'll be felling trees with the rest of them, or he'll be decorating those stakes."

He indicated the sharpened poles at the bottom of the ditch with a discreet motion of his boot.

"It's the duke's law, or no law. That's what these people need to learn."
    Last edited by LCP; 2013-01-29 at 10:46 AM.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    "His head might be more trouble than it's worth after what happened with the old man. Butcher's fault, but what's done is done. You could make it look like an accident, but that witch woman would be shouting about it even if it really were an accident."

"Now... If was me, I'd try to use him. You see the way his eyes lit up when you offered him the old man's house? He's a man who can be bought. Drop a few shillings in his hand and use his influence to get them to cooperate. Not like you can't get rid of him later if you want to."

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Sieghard

Spoiler
    Show
    "Aye, the witch woman." Jager's expression hardened. "I've heard about their colleges, up north. You think it's a coincidence that a fire witch shows up in Elmridge just when the duke needs timber?"

"She makes trouble, she'll be first. Villagers might even do it for me. Like you said, they're superstitious buggers." He squared his shoulders, looking back towards the tavern and the centre of the village. "Flitch, we'll see."
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    "Heh, I doubt they'd raise an eyebrow even if you ran her through in the middle of the village with the lot of them watching. Worst you'd hear is some grumbling about having to get rid of the body."

With that said (unless Jager has more to say), Sieghard heads back to the tavern. He may have to wait around for another day but nothing says he has to deal with the villagers.

21. - Top - End - #171

BlackDragon

Adelbert Schreiber

Talking to Flitch (& Brand):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Adelbert raised a dark eyebrow. "I take it these 'old ways' involve nearly losing my leg to a man disguised as a beast." The scribe's voice stayed cool. "Well even if you think it is for naught I have given my word and will speak to the Duke. Elmridge will have a voice in Alvarran."

On his way out the scribe added: "I shall recommend that the Duke appoint a priest to your village. A village should not lack for spiritual guidance."

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

Adelbert & Brand

Spoiler
    Show
    On his way out the scribe added: "I shall recommend that the Duke appoint a priest to your village. A village should not lack for spiritual guidance."
    "Aye, that's what priests tend to say," said Flinch. He seemed unconcerned one way or the other, and made no effort to stop Adelbert from leaving.

OOC: Just to make sure you saw it - CJ, the reply to Brand's questions is in the last Adelbert/Brand post.
    Last edited by LCP; 2013-01-29 at 08:40 PM.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

23. - Top - End - #173
    Titan in the Playground

Once she was done with her meal, Elsabeth made a mental list of various things she might need in this land and had not bothered to buy yet. She doubted she would find many of them in a village without even a general store, but gold was one thing she did not lack for and that the people here definitely did.

First, some strong alcohol in case she needed a drink while away from a tavern, a distressingly common occurrence... The innkeeper may have some bottles of spirits. Rations like salted meat and dried fruit, as there was no telling when she might leave fast; a week's worth would do. A vial of oil and a dozen matches, in case her magic failed her. Some rope was always useful as well. Oh, and a map of the vicinity, if such a thing even existed in this village, but she did not count on it. She may have to go to a bigger town.

The search for supplies would also give her an opportunity to get a feel of the village's mood.

Spoiler
    Show
    As per the book, these supplies are about 1 gc and 13 s (not counting the map), but I'm not expecting any bargains in a place like this. Also, Elsa doesn't haggle; haggling is for peasants.

Gossip 29 to find anything that may be harder to find, like the map: (d100)[9]
    Gossip 29 to hear what the people are saying: (d100)[54]

Fortune Point to re-roll one of the above, with priority given to the first: (d100)[43]
    - I miss Pieter.

Elsa has nothing else planned for the day, unless something comes up.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2013-01-30 at 10:31 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Adelbert & Brand

Spoiler
    Show
    Brand said:

"You may keep quiet, but sooner or later there will be a confrontation and it will surface. If you pretend it won´t, it will just be worse for everyone involved"

Than he shook his head and walks away. Flitch let them leave, clearly not keen on further conversation.

The rest of the day passed dully, as days are wont to do in villages like Elmridge. It would be difficult for the villagers to provide entertainment matching the excitement of the morning, and the echoes of those events seemed to dominate the atmosphere in Elmridge for the rest of the day. For what seemed an inordinately long time, Wolfgang could hear the thok, thok, thok of a carpenter's hammer drifting on the still air as three fresh coffins were nailed shut.

The villagers buried their dead outside the dry moat, in a plot of barren land north of the village and west of the woods. Through much of the afternoon, men were working there, shovels biting into the crumbling earth. The three coffins were lowered in face-down, and the earth was heaped back in on top of them.

Elsewhere in the village, Elsa was having trouble finding what she wanted. The villagers were avoiding her, she could tell: not only was she a wizard, she was a dangerous, troublemaking wizard. None of them wanted to be seen associating with her.

The spirits she wanted, she got from Lagnier, although she was pretty sure the surly tavern-keeper overcharged her. The other items on her list were more difficult to find. Elsa was not used to a settlement without shops, and most every person she asked told her that their property was not for sale. Perhaps it was something about her manner.

One of the villagers, a weather-beaten young shepherdess by the name of Heloise, proved less difficult than the others. With Heloise's help, Elsa secured the food, the rope, and the oil, although the oil cost her more than she was happy with. When she asked for matches, Heloise just looked at her blankly, and the other villagers were little better. Matches, it seemed, were a luxury the people of Elmridge did without.

In looking for a map, she drew a blank: the villagers had nothing on paper. Having seen how much the wizard was willing to pay for a few scraps of food and rope, however, Heloise was not so eager to give up. With a greedy glitter in her eyes, the woman volunteered her services.

“Reckon I know these parts well enough,” she said. “I don't have the letters, but I could draw you somethin', if you had somethin' to draw on.”

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As per the book, these supplies are about 1 gc and 13 s (not counting the map), but I'm not expecting any bargains in a place like this.
    The villagers charge you rulebook prices, but Lagnier charges you 2s for the spirits. I'm not sure how many matches you were looking to buy, but if you deduct their cost, add a schilling from Lagnier's price-gouging, and then add whatever you might be willing to offer Heloise, that's what you owe.

Backertag, 3rd Nachexen

Early the next morning, the outsiders staying in the inn were woken by the sounds of thumps and curses in the yard. Elsa was still in the Wych Elm's only guest room, and could see what was going on through the narrow, draughty slit that Lagnier called a window; the others had bedded down in the common hall and heard it only through the repeated banging and cussing from the direction of the tavern's back door.

Lagnier and a filthy-looking pot-boy were loading up Karl's cart with barrels of the same watery ale he had been serving them yesterday. The mules were harnessed, waiting patiently for their master as Karl helped with the barrels. Quiet and competent, the carter was the only one not contributing to the racket.

The eastern sky was pale and brightening with the promise of sunrise. His wagon pointed towards the Raven Hills, the carter was clearly planning on making an early start. To Adelbert and the others, the steady snoring of Jager – still asleep in the other corner of the common hall – were a reminder that doing the same might be a good idea.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Money

• Elsa, staying in her 'private room', is charged 1s for the night's stay.
    • The rest of you, staying in the common hall, are charged 5p apiece.
    • Anyone who wants breakfast can have it for an additional 5p, or 7p with 'meat'. Don't ask what from.

XP!

For those of you leaving Elmridge, this seems as neat a place as any to hand out the XP for your introductory adventures.

• Adelbert, Brand, Sieghard and Wolfgang get 50 XP each for participating in the skirmish on the road.
    • Since this is the first time he's ever had to really use his sword, Adelbert gets a bonus 25 XP for his performance in that battle.
    • Everyone (including Elsa) gets 25 XP from participating in the crowd scene
    • Wolfgang gets a bonus 25 XP from learning about the difficulties of a clean execution.
    • Sieghard gets a bonus 25 XP from his attempts to subdue the crowd.
    • Adelbert gets a bonus 50 XP from his successful defusing of the situation.

Finally, for those who are injured, remember that, as long as you are only Lightly Wounded (4 or more wounds remaining), you regain 1 wound per day.
    Last edited by LCP; 2013-01-31 at 12:28 AM.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb

25. - Top - End - #175
    Titan in the Playground

Sieghard

Sieghard gathered his things. The sooner they left the more likely they would make it before nightfall. He looked down at Jager.

"Think we should wake him? They might try to stick a knife in him if they catch him sleeping..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Sieghard will use his 100 experience to advance his WS.

Has Jager already paid us our 10s downpayment? Because if not, I'm definitely waking him.
    Last edited by TheSummoner; 2013-01-31 at 02:28 AM.

26. - Top - End - #176

BlackDragon

Adelbert Schreiber

Adelbert yawned and nodded. "He won't thank us but you're probably right." Leaving the others to do the actual waking the scribe moved off to wash and change. Out of habit he'd slept on his book which wasn't great for his back but did wonders for his paranoia.

With a full day of travelling ahead of them Adelbert ordered a full breakfast from the innkeep, on the basis that if he ate his pie swiftly enough his mind wouldn't register what 'meat' he was actually consuming.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Barbarian in the Playground

Wolfgang

Wolfgang awoke from a restless sleep. His subconscious had not felt he seen enough seen enough carnage yesterday. Aside from the tiredness, though, Wolfgang felt a little more resolved after thinking over some breakfast, also trying to not to notice anything about the meat he was eating.

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Would advance Will, but it's not available, so I'll just wait to advance, if possible.
    A gracious thanks to Bradakhan for the avatar, and Time Walk's card artist, Amy Weber.

k: ar k ar a rkar k ar k r a kr k a rk r kar k rar kr !

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

Elsabeth Holt

2nd Nachexen

“Reckon I know these parts well enough,” she said. “I don't have the letters, but I could draw you somethin', if you had somethin' to draw on.”
    "Got something to draw on, alright," said Elsa, opening her book to a mostly-empty page at the end of a chapter. She could almost hear her masters at the Bright College scream in rage. "Just nothing to draw with. We could find some charcoal, I guess... I don't need a precise map, just some roads and the nearest towns."

She smiled at the shepherdess. "That's very much appreciated, thanks. Many of the people here seem a bit distant. Guess they're not used to seeing a young woman travel alone, living the risky life. But I was sure you'd understand."

Spoiler
    Show
    So yeah, Elsa's a bit clueless.

I'll pay Heloise 5 pennies: with tomorrow's meal at 7 pennies (making it a full shilling), it spares me the annoyance of keeping track of pennies in this stupid non-decimalized system that Elsa would immediately reform if she were in charge. Including the room and all, that's 1 gc and 15 s.

3rd Nachexen

This time, Elsa was glad to have her "bedroom", as she did not fancy sleeping in the common room with the Duke's thugs. She had been planning to stay in bed until noon (oh the joys of leaving the College), but the racket outside made that impossible. She sat up with a sigh and glanced out the window. They were loading ale onto the cart.

Incredible. They're actually exporting this excuse for a drink. At a profit.

She got up and put on her wide-brimmed hat, which she used as a makeshift pillow. She was starting to smell like a peasant, she noted, but brushed away the notion of a bath. Like many Bright Wizards, she had a phobia of water. Perfume might do, if she reached something ressembling civilization.

Elsa walked into the common room, sat insolently close to the Duke's men as if they did not exist, and asked for some "meat" pie. It was not so bad... she was pretty sure it was mutton. Despite the early wakeup, she was not in too bad a mood. She was not even hungover.
    Last edited by -Sentinel-; 2013-01-31 at 11:03 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Running:

Playing:

29. - Top - End - #179
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Ha! Mutton. That meat is Gant and the bandits.

Sieghard gets some ale, a pie, and some bread. He specifically avoids the meat. When Lagnier walks away, he shoves the bread in his pack for the road. He keeps his voice down so only Adelbert, Brand and Wolfgang can hear.

"One of you go see where the carter is headed. If he has to go through Hartmut's Fall maybe he'll be willing to give us a ride again."

If Jager is still sleeping by the time he finishes eating, Sieghard goes over to him and wakes him.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

2nd Nachexen - Elsa

Heloise looked a bit disappointed at the fivepence Elsa offered her for the job, but made a go of it regardless. Using a salvaged stick of charcoal, she made a very rough sketch of the hills surrounding Elmridge, and the roads that led into them. She had no letters, and so other towns and villages were marked with little pictures. The shepherdess' skills as an artist left a lot to be desired, and Elsa was left guessing as to what most of them actually represented. Drawn in charcoal as it was, the 'map' would need some care to keep it from smudging.

"That's very much appreciated, thanks. Many of the people here seem a bit distant. Guess they're not used to seeing a young woman travel alone, living the risky life. But I was sure you'd understand."
    "I don't know nothin'," said Heloise, defensively. She looked at Elsa as if the apprentice wizard were trying to lure her into a dark alley with a bag of sweets. "I don't know nothin' about that."

Once she had her meagre pay, her sheep suddenly appeared to need much more attention than before. Without much in the way of parting pleasantries, Heloise took her leave.

3rd Nachexen - All

Jager was still snoring, his hands crossed over his belly. Approaching cautiously, Sieghard put a gentle hand on the sleeping man's shoulder. Instantly, Jager was awake. His hands moved in a flash, and the next moment he was holding a very sharp-looking poniard out in Sieghard's direction.

"Oh," he said, with a muzzy voice. "'s you." Seeming to think no more of it, he tucked the dagger away. "Sorry 'bout that. Can't be too careful."

Straightening up, he looked around the room. "You lads off then?" He seemed to be on the verge of saying 'about time', but stopped when he saw Elsa so nearby. His eyes narrowed slightly.

"Sorry to see you go," he said, loudly. "Didn't think you'd be leaving so soon."
    Last edited by LCP; 2013-02-01 at 06:30 AM.
    Show

The Hour After Midnight
    The Lord of Lost Heart
    Ill Met By Morrslieb