New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Corrupter build - Please assist

Now I know I post a lot of concepts that I try to get help building into effective and playable concepts, but this one is special. If anyone could help me crunch and fluff out this NE dragon magazine class I'd really appreciate it as this is my favorite of all classes.

I really want to build an effective corrupter, most likely an orc or half orc one, without using any other dragon magazine articles than the class is already in, but I really want to play to the fluff of the class while taking whatever needs to be taken feat, alternate abiliry, or class wise to make it better. Stat wise and role wise what is this class begging to be built as and paired with?
    I very much would appreciate assistance for hashing out a playable build as my campaign starts soon.

I keep imagining how much fun an epitome of evil orc with its little imp fammilar would be.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Corrupter build - Please assist

Probably the best ability those Dragon Paladin variants get is the Aura of Fear, which imposes a -4 penalty to saves vs fear effects on all opponents within 10 ft.

I'd go with a fear build such as this one.

3. - Top - End - #3

I'm not really sure if any classes, prcs, abilities, or feats exist to make an awsome corrupter, if only they weren't so obsure, then their might of been a handbook laying around somewhere.

4. - Top - End - #4

Anyone else have any optimization ideas for this class? I really would like to be able to play an effective one as I really like what the class is about and what it does.