New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Per'Sulo

1. - Top - End - #31
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Per'Sulo

Then your obviously not ready for this, go ahead and leave if you will.
    Last edited by WIWWM; 2013-01-22 at 05:55 PM.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

Help Me Out! Just Make An Account, And Play Until Level Five!!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...bb010654951041

2. - Top - End - #32
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

he shrugs. "it just doesn't quite seem... fair cut, pardon the pun. You want us to go and off this guy, under your orders alone? we only have your word to go off of, and frankly, that isn't much. I'm afraid if you want anything done, im going to need to see two things, one, proof of crime, and two, half my pay up front. I'm not about to go do anything stupid." he finishes with a stubborn cross of his arms.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

Like I said your pay will be after your accepted. Now, like I said proof of the crime? If it matters to you that much then go ahead and find that out whilst the job I'm not going to make this test that easy. spoils the fun.

Now, If your squeemish about killing, I'm talking about inducting you all to help me in war efforts. If your squeemish, then there's a problem with you being here.
    Anyone else?
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34
    Bugbear in the Playground

Karash

Karash looks over at sage and says with a shrug, "Lord Draith says he's a gangster. If you want proof it shouldn't be hard to find it ourselves. If it's a test and can't expect the Lord to tell use all the answers."

5. - Top - End - #35
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

"The terms are uncertain. There is no way in h- I am not accepting these terms. I will not help you... but i will help them, I'm going to guess that the sensible people here are outnumbered. I will accompany them, if only for the sake of finding out for myself if this 'gangster' deserves the death sentence." he unfolds his arms and walks forward, joining the group, standing next to the halfling, and his brother.
    Last edited by Bluurain; 2013-01-22 at 06:44 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

"Do not fret, for my skills will (probably) aid us greatly. Just don't expect any miracles.
    The Doctor agrees with Sagittarius in both the deal and aiding the group. He however doesn't care for Sagittarius's attitude about it.
    He also goes onto to say stuff about respecting your elders and other annoying life lessens I care not to reiterate.
    "

Slash starts to scan everyone who will most likely go along with the mission.

"Before we decide to head out, would anyone like a physical? Only 1 Geath."
    Quote Originally Posted by Karoht View Post
    In soviet dungeon, aboleth farms you!
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sagittarius goes on to make some remark under his breath about the doctor, and then about old people in general. his eyes drift to the young girl who hasn't said much of anything.
    "Hey- doctor? mind giving her a check up? i'll pay for her." he pulls one Geath from his pocket, to push his request. he offers it to the doctor, while eyeing her suspiciously.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

"That should do. How do you feel about the idea of a checkup Gains? I have to get your permission too or else I'm not allowed to do much of anything... According to the Doctor."
    Show

9. - Top - End - #39
    Firbolg in the Playground

Dim rests her hands on her revolvers, she didn't like this one bit, she already went through something like this with the order and was none too pleased to have to repeat it. "Life and death me little to me as long as I am the one living and others are the ones dying. I swear that if this is a set up I will be coming back after you, along with my associates. I will find this 'ganster' of yours and I will kill him, be rest assured about that. I have even done something similar to this but it was more of a case of the client not knowing the target not because some bored Princey sicko thought it would be fun to watch me hunt down and kill a living being. I am glad I am not a noble, if this is the kind of people who are labelled with such a title I would rather remain as a slum rat assassin. You sir disgust me but as long as you provide the coin to back up your twisted fantasy then I don't much care."

She turns to Slash and flips him a coin with a devilish grin on her face "While your at it, examine Sagey poo over here, in front of me and remember to check him good, I know his type and you need to be thorough with the gloves."
    Blarg...

10. - Top - End - #40
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

sage winces at the implications of that statement.
    "Mind if we keep the checking of myself between us two dear? I would hate for anyone else to touch me." he finishes by blowing a kiss to the halfling, and chuckling to himself.
    Last edited by Bluurain; 2013-01-23 at 04:39 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

He tilts his head in confusion,

"I hope you don't think that I'd make the examinations right here? I'd use the private and sanitary quarters at the inn here. No doctor, unless forced to, would perform a checkup on a patient in the middle of the open like this..."
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

he grins, as the joke sails right over the doctor's head
    "Thanks doc, but I'd rather not. I'm a bit of a nutcase anyways."

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

"If you do get injured, how am I to know if the damage is recent or from the past.
    You could have a heart defect and fall over to the first arrow that hits your heart. How am I to know if it was the arrow or your weak heart?
    "
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

"its- uh, really nice and all.. but im just not to sure im comfortable with being inspected. i mean, i already stepped out and showed the lot of you my grey skin. and horns... and sharp teeth... and yellow where i should i white- in my eyes at least." he drums his fingers nervously
    "But- uh.. okay. fine. As long as the results are held privately." he pauses, trying to think of more stipulations.
    "-oh. and no touching. I mean, beyond what you absolutely have to- bare minimum, okay?"
    Last edited by Bluurain; 2013-01-23 at 06:38 PM.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Barbarian in the Playground

Xyrllon

Wisely keeping his mouth shut for fear of further threats to his manhood, Xyrllon takes in what everyone says, watching the surroundings with intent.

"I can tell you anything you need to know about my Brother's condition," Xyrllon finally says after his long period of silence. "But if I could suggest, could we move this inside your home, Lord Draith? If this gangster is any threat to you, than speaking about him in the open street isn't the best idea."

He then leans down and whisper's in Sage's ear.

"Enjoying yourself, brother?"
    Last edited by Noctemwolf; 2013-01-23 at 06:42 PM.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

he turns back, and whispers in response
    "our employer is bat****, that doctor talks to himself, there is a big green guy with a/an (axe? Sword? Hammer? just making sure i get it right.) and a very unhealthy girl. Not to mention the flirty, cute halfling- and she likes to pull guns, seemingly a lot. So yes- I'm having tons of fun." he grins and 'slaps' his brother on the back, more then likely only managing to hurt his hand, rather then do anything more than slightly tickle Xylophone.

17. - Top - End - #47

Dim growing impatient began walking away from the group, they had received all the information they were likely to get from this as$hat of a lord, so thought she could better utilize her time digging up the rest of it herself. "Well see ya folks around, if you want to go have tea with Mr. Lord go for it but I don't get paid for tea. I have a hit to do and more than likely a small time frame to do it."

Spoiler
    Show
    RP is all well and good but I believe it is time to move along, I shall gather information in the northern section about the target.
    Diplomacy for gather information (1d20+7)[11]
    Blarg...

18. - Top - End - #48
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

"Yes, I see your point. The inspections can wait until we need to enter combat. Though still would be nice to know everyone's condition ahead of time...
    Well yes, but that would involve a gross abuse of my powers.
    I won't be doing that yet either... Just leave things be...
    "

Slash starts to wander off.

"I'm off to buy a mule and get my items in order."
    Show

19. - Top - End - #49
    Pixie in the Playground

Sounds good everybody. off you go now.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #50

Karash

Karash nods to Draith "I'm sure we're up to the task, m'lord"

He follows after Dim, "I might know a few people in the area. Without a name or even basic description this could prove difficult."

Spoiler
    Show

Knowelege Local to figure out what organization are active Analon
    (1d20+3)[15]

Edit: Oops that should be a +4, so I got a 16
    Last edited by WarBrute; 2013-01-24 at 12:40 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sage looks at the three people preparing to leave, if not already on their way out. He flips his hood up, and lightly turns his brother -to the best of his abilities- and begins to follow dim, figuring he wouldn't have to depend upon his magic if he followed a gunslinger. He grins and averts his eyes to the sky.
    Last edited by Bluurain; 2013-01-24 at 01:07 PM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Barbarian in the Playground

Xyr blinks, standing in place for a moment, utterly surprised by everyone's sudden disappearance.

"By the Ancients," he mutters in frustration.

He catches up to his brother in quick order.

"I hope this works out as you plan. Otherwise, it's only a setback," he whispers darkly to Sage.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

He looks back and grins widely, seemingly on the brink of laughter
    "what plan?" he barely finishes the sentence before exploding into laughter; Sticking his hands in his jacket pockets, he nods towards Dim.
    "I'm only following the cute girl."

24. - Top - End - #54
    Pixie in the Playground

Karash you know that there are a few gangs in anaclon, however other then that their isnt anything paticularly big in that area other then slums. the few gangs you know of the the gnomlins and the grog.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55

Dim smirks Why are men so clueless? Maybe I can train this one... he doesn't look strong enough to carry my bags during a shopping excursion but then again he could always rope his brother in, two for the price of one, I like it! She heads to the designated area and looks for a bar so she can garner some information regarding their target since her own contacts fell through.

Spoiler
    Show
    Knowledge local check then a gather info via diplomacy if she can find a bar
    knowledge (1d20+6)[22]
    gather (1d20+7)[12]
    Blarg...

26. - Top - End - #56

Karash

Karash frowns as he walks, "I hope you know the area better that I do, Lady Dim. My... uh, work did not bring we to Analon often. But I know it is a dangerous place ripe with gangs"
    Last edited by WarBrute; 2013-01-28 at 12:19 PM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Pixie in the Playground

Dim.
    Your knowledge local check brings up the same about the area as Karash's did. and with your gather check you notice the people are essentially trying to shun you, but you hear snippets about something related to the plague.
    Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show

League Of Legends
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Pixie in the Playground

Griffon

Sage is doing nothing to search for information, but is simply following the two who seem to know what they're doing. Garnering knowledge isn't his game, he doesn't like people really. Besides, his brother is better looking -well, more human looking- so it's easier for him. making sure he is fully covered, he follows Dim into the bar, taking his seat next to her, facing away from everyone. After she finishes her conversation with the bartender, he smiles slyly "So then, come here often?" He chuckles "But in all seriousness -ew i hate that- what have you found out so far?"

29. - Top - End - #59

Dim grumbles, obviously frustrated with the tip lipped people "Nothing other than people don't want to talk, there is some babble about local gangs and nothing about this big timer who is spreading his 'cheer'. We just need to find one snitch then crack him for all he's worth... we may have some luck with a smaller, petty gang but the general populace either know nothing or are too afriad to talk. As much as i would love to start shooting the place up it isn't exactly the best procedure for healthy business practices."
    Blarg...

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Slash

Slash ventures around trying to find a cheap beast of burden to carry around his, and potentially his allies', items.
    Show