New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Darkness Over Seattle (nWoD Fangame Crossover Abomination)

Los Angeles - 3 years ago
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jana began to think that Amanda might be useless as an information source. Perhaps Jasper's other victims would be more lucid. Still, she had hoped to observe Jasper in person when she got the chance. "Sorry for taking your time. One last question: Do you know when Jasper will be back?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Seattle 2 years ago
    Spoiler
    Show
    Max Hooper seethed. They were wrong, worse than that they had the audacity to tell him he was the one who was wrong! It just made him want to stab them through the internet. He could see how it would work to! But, no, no that wouldn’t work. How would he get them to have the device on their end? He glanced down at the clock and found that it was 2AM, time flew while you argued with those fools (fools!) on the internet. He had to get to bed. It was tempting to stay up and post a scathing rebuttal but he had class in the morning.

Spoiler
    Show

Going
    Last edited by kopout; 2013-02-12 at 08:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldierCPlus View Post
    Now you're attempting to model physics when arguing your case for armor made by a guy who explicitly tells the laws of physics to sit down and shut up whenever he starts tinkering stacking with regular armor. Stop that.
    Miny city!
    Industrial miny city!
    transportation!
    round one, fight!

3. - Top - End - #33

Spoiler
    Show
    At that moment, Amanda's gaze is drawn toward the water's edge. A figure, soaked from head to toe, can be seen approaching the blanket on which Amanda is sitting. Amanda, for her part, squeals with delight. "That's him! He's back! I told you he'd be back soon!" She grabs the towel sitting next to her and runs to meet Jasper, offering him the towel before glomping him and nearly tackling him to the ground. Jasper, knocked nearly off-balance, indulges in Amanda's affections for a moment, before extricating himself, taking the towel and beginning to dry off. Their words can't be heard up by the blanket, where Jana is standing, but given the gestures they seem to be talking about her. This is confirmed when Jasper walks up, Amanda in tow. "You must be Jana. My name is Jasper." He extends his hand for a friendly shake. "Is there something I can help you with?"
    Quote Originally Posted by CN the Logos View Post
    They're just there, and horribly fatal when one stumbles across them, like self-aware landmines.

4. - Top - End - #34

Spoiler
    Show
    Jana remains outwardly calm as she gives Jasper's hand a quick shake. "I had actually been hoping to speak with Amanda, thank you," she says, "but it is good to finally meet you in person. Everyone I've met seems to think very highly of you." Somehow, I doubt you realize just how obvious your little reputation is getting. Jana smiles as she observes Jasper for any reaction.
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

5. - Top - End - #35

EvilClericGuy

So many people. All over the place, taking up his road! Some times he thought it would be best if he could just get away from them all. Start his own country maybe! But on, the world government would never let him do that. He had looked into a few years ago and despite what the international treaties said about nationhood no micronations had been recognized. Apparently you had to have a military that could threaten the world to be recognized, and that defeated the purpose of being alone didn't it. The hypocrisy was so infuriating but its not like he could do anything about it except an army of clones, but that wouldn't be fair to those poor clones would it? And how would he even make them anyway? Man trafic was bad today.

Spoiler
    Show

going
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldierCPlus View Post
    Now you're attempting to model physics when arguing your case for armor made by a guy who explicitly tells the laws of physics to sit down and shut up whenever he starts tinkering stacking with regular armor. Stop that.
    Miny city!
    Industrial miny city!
    transportation!
    round one, fight!

6. - Top - End - #36

[spoiler]Jasper smiles pleasantly, with just the smallest hint of smugness tugging at the corner of his mouth. "Well, it's certainly nice to be respected. Amanda said you were asking her lots of questions about me, specifically. So again I ask, is there something I can help you with?"
    Quote Originally Posted by CN the Logos View Post
    They're just there, and horribly fatal when one stumbles across them, like self-aware landmines.

7. - Top - End - #37

Spoiler
    Show
    Jana is a bit unnerved by Jasper's confrontational attitude. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised. Mind-controllers do tend to think of themselves as the most important people in the world. She decides on a different approach. She does her best to look somewhat confused: "I'm sorry, I don't--Well, this is a bit embarassing, but..."[color] she starts to whisper, [color]"There's just something interesting about you. I can't say what it is for sure, but I'd really like to know more. About you, I mean." She pays close attention to Jasper's reactions; after all, this bluff is a seriously desperate gambit.