New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Part of a post not showing? [FIXED]

In this post you can see two links with a short description of the pieces. But if you quote it, there are 3 paragraphs. Any idea why the first one does no show up?
    Last edited by The Underlord; 2013-02-01 at 08:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuulvheysoon
    The Underlord, you are clearly awesome.
    Current avatar by TinyMushroom
    Online gaming stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steam profile: Triginomicon
    Smite IGN:JoJoMCFroYo

2. - Top - End - #2
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Default Re: Part of a post not showing?

Bizarre. Just posting to confirm that I can't see the first link + description either.

Attempting to quote it:

Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    So here are the first few songs I have written

promo2 is a symphony piece(granted the strings sound nothing like strings because of the program I use)

promo3 is a electronic piece. I don't normally write electronic music so this is my first piece that is mostly electronic. Wrote this one a few hours ago pretty quickly.

and post it myself:

promo2 is a symphony piece(granted the strings sound nothing like strings because of the program I use)

promo3 is a electronic piece. I don't normally write electronic music so this is my first piece that is mostly electronic. Wrote this one a few hours ago pretty quickly

edit: Wat. This is really weird.

Noparse:

[QUOTE=The Underlord;14635479]So here are the first few songs I have written

[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?sepfuu2bjwb2g8b]promo1[/URL] is a slightly modified version of Sabine, which I made for the OOtS Soundtrack project. Mostly vocal with some electronic-sounding stuff.

[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?2hw9uoar28vllbk"]promo2[/URL] is a symphony piece(granted the strings sound nothing like strings because of the program I use)

[URL="http://www.mediafire.com/?7fa6q0v26lvwm7q"]promo3[/URL] is a electronic piece. I don't normally write electronic music so this is my first piece that is mostly electronic. Wrote this one a few hours ago pretty quickly.[/QUOTE]

editedit: another test:

Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post

promo1 is a slightly modified version of Sabine, which I made for the OOtS Soundtrack project. Mostly vocal with some electronic-sounding stuff.

promo3 is a electronic piece. I don't normally write electronic music so this is my first piece that is mostly electronic. Wrote this one a few hours ago pretty quickly.

Found the error!

You're missing 1 speechmark in the promo URL at the end.
    Last edited by Castaras; 2013-02-01 at 08:38 PM.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Part of a post not showing?

Fixed, thanks Castaras!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuulvheysoon
    The Underlord, you are clearly awesome.
    Current avatar by TinyMushroom
    Online gaming stuff
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steam profile: Triginomicon