New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: [PF] Way of the Vile - IC

Mhadra retorted. "No, but you look a bit like the victim of something cold.[/COLOR" Mhadra winks. [COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]I think I could come to like this guy.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Dwarf in the Playground

All

"Oy now what's all the ruckus?" says a guard rapping his club against the iron bars of your prison. The other stands further down the hall his hand hovering over a signal horn. "You ain't tryin' to break out now are you? Let me tell you something ya freaks. Ain't gonna happen. This prison is the best in the country. There's no escape." He smiles smugly.
    Amazing avatar done by Ceika! Thanks a bunch

3. - Top - End - #33

"I wouldn't be so sure Mr. Guard. Those to overconfident often...hm...end up a little...burnt "

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Dodge glares at the guard and gives a sarcastic answer like he always does, "Course we're trying to break out, there's nothing else to do, is there? The gnome there's already dug a tunnel halfway to the docks and the hothead here is about to summon an efreet to magic us to a land of ale and harlots. If you let me out I'll buy the first round and let you go first."
    I didn't choose the life of a murderhobo, it chose me.
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #35

"I wish I had an efreet, at least so I could light up your skinny little ass.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

Slightis

Waiting until the guards have resumed their previous duties Slightis address Dodge in a whisper. Now free the rest of us. No one make any moves until we are all free though. If this sheet works the way i think it does I should be able to give us some weapons to help teach these guards just how worthless they are..

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

Dodge waits until the guards have left and then waits another five minutes before slipping out of his chains and moving to release his fellow prisoners. As tempting as it is to let the big guy free first he knows how useful magic can stealth was even more important now. He moved quietly to Slightis and worked on his bonds, "Keep an ear out, will you."

Spoiler
    Show
    Stealth (1d20+8)[27]
    Disable Device (1d20+4)[19]
    Disable Device (1d20+4)[14] extra roll if required
    Disable Device (1d20+4)[11] extra roll if required
    Disable Device (1d20+4)[14] extra roll if required
    Disable Device (1d20+4)[8] extra roll if required
    After that if he still fails he'll take 20
    Perception (1d20+4)[18]
    Last edited by hoverfrog; 2013-03-03 at 07:57 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

All

The guard bangs the bars of your cell with his club and says "Oy whatever, just shut yer trap and I won't have to come in their and beat ya." With that he motions to the other guard and they both return to the guard's room.

Dodge gets to work on Slightis' locks after making sure they were in the clear and with the help of all his trials gets it open shortly and silently before moving on to the rest and doing the same.

Spoiler
    Show
    It kind of amuses me that your DD rolls get worse as they go down. Since you're no longer bound Dodge you don't get a -2 to the roll and gain +2 for the tools plus a +2 familiarity bonus. The +2 familiarity bonus won't carry over to the door. To move things along I'll count that roll as a success for everyone's shackles. You all are no longer bound, but the door is still locked.

9. - Top - End - #39

Mhadra gasps out quietly, "Aaaah, my wrists..." She flexes her fingers and prepares to escape, feeling the blood flow through her veins to her fingertips and toes.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Bugbear in the Playground

Goblin

Korsica grins at her newfound freedom, and her flexible tail twitches as though about to burst into movement. Her mind whirs to life after the monotony of the cell, reaching instinctively towards the thousand and one secrets gifted to her by her dark masters. She whispers as quietly as possible for fear of disturbing the guards.
    "What next?"

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

"Any weapons in that magic veil, wee fella?" he looks around for anything that might be usable as a weapon, a chair leg, stones from the floor that could be thrown, even some chains with the weighted cuff as a flail. Once armed with something Dodge twirls the lockpicks round his finger and heads to the cell door, "Ready?"

Once everyone nods or otherwise gives their assent Dodge starts on the lock.

Spoiler
    Show
    Disable Device (1d20+4)[5]
    Extra tries
    Disable Device (1d20+4)[13]
    Disable Device (1d20+4)[11]
    Disable Device (1d20+4)[10]
    Disable Device (1d20+4)[21]
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

Slightis

Moving slowly Slightis tares the two patches of a dagger off the veil. The name is Slightis. And as for next I suggest we all find a way free from this place. There was a troll of sometype locked up who I think might be able to cause a large enough distraction to allow us a chance at freedom. You with the lockpicks, fancy a dagger before you barge out there?
    Slightis offers Dodge a dagger.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

"Ta," Dodge takes the dagger and tests it for weight and balance, "Where's this troll then?"
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Dwarf in the Playground

All

Dodge's first attempt at the lock fails, but lucky for him it seems the guards' attention is elsewhere for the moment. He attempts again and under pressure drops a pick which lands on the ground with a sharp ping. The sound of the movement of chairs is heard from the guards' room. You can just make out their silhouettes as the exit and can see they have their clubs drawn.

Spoiler
    Show
    Luck just isn't on your side Dodge You all have time for a roll or one standard action.

15. - Top - End - #45

Spoiler
    Show
    Spells are prepared, right?

Mhadra murmured, invoking a field of force around her body.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mage Armor brings AC up to 17.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Pixie in the Playground

Slightis

Slightis face palms. He begins to mumble a short tune.

There once was a man who fancied the pick, Sadly though he seemed quite thick. While trying to be quiet like he should, hes attracted all the guards he possibly could. Thats ok, its fine with me, As soon these guards will all be dead, you see?

Spoiler
    Show
    Inspire Courage

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Dodge hides in the corner of the cell, out of any light. With the others still apparently chained up it should look like he has simply disappeared. With luck that will inspire the guards to open the cell and explore it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Stealth (1d20+8)[12]
    Spoiler
    Show