New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Quest for The Invisible Castle

The three sit in a small clearing south of the town of Callal. Kand sits on a log, playing his mandolin and singing softly, of legends of old, and heroes of legend. Linteshar and Zaribeth sit on the other side of the fire, half-listening to the bard and half making plans for tomorrow. All the three knew, is that the crown was in a castle in the caldera of the gigantic volcano that made up the center of the land

Kand's Perform
    Spoiler
    Show
    (1d20+42)[50]
    Halfling Monk (Avatar by Miss Nobody)
    Carpal tunnel has subsided, so I'm back hopefully

Spoiler: My games and characters
    Show
    Deralis Legan, the Half-Elf Marshal

Owlbear Hollow Mercenaries the game I'm running

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Quest for The Invisible Castle

Kand, geography is not my specialty, and with teleportation magic now blocked by whatever, do you know the way to this volcano, and how long will it take us. We need to get supplies from the city, and horses too, I dont relish the whole walk on foot.
    As well, are there any tales about this castle and the volcano, other than the one that says it holds the crown. Something about what we might expect to face? A volcano suggests fire creatures.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Zarabeth, for the moment, merely waits on the bard's reply. She clearly reacted to Linteshar mentioning horses, she has no intention of walking the whole way either, and she knows she has more than enough gold to get a good steed. For now, she contents herself with sharpening her blades, one after the other, knowing that sooner or later they will be needed.

4. - Top - End - #4

I've told you all I know about the castle. Kand will say with as he stops playing for a bit to speak to the women. All I know, is that if we keep going north on this road, we will reach the Dwarven city of Hammerblast, where there is hopefully a way into the caldera. I'm all for finding out more about this castle from others, though are best chance is likely Riverwood, where the mage's college used to be. There has to be some books still there in those towers.
    Last edited by Falconknight06; 2012-01-20 at 03:18 PM.

Show

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

Question Re: Quest for The Invisible Castle

Then Riverwood is our first destination, but we still need supplies. I'll go get the horses, Zarabeth, you go get the rest of the supplies. Kand, you can come along with whichever one of us you want.

Linteshar first makes sure she looks her very best, and dresses in the bare minimum she needs to avoid being arrested in the city, however its as least as possible and as tight as possible. She heads to a corral that sells horses, and finds the owner. Making sure she has his full attention...

Hello sweetie, I would like to buy some horses from you. I want some really good traveling horses, not for speed or power, but good endurance. I'll also need all the tack, harness, saddles and such...and I want your best price, honey. You can make me a good deal, cant you?

(1d20+34)[46] Diplomacy
    #GoreMutualarejerks

6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground

Zarabeth watches the sway of Linteshar's rear as she walks off, then shakes her head and concentrates on her task. Her clothing is only slightly less revealing than Linteshar's, but is equally tight. She heads to a general store, and finds a clerk.

Sugar, my companions and I are heading on a trip, and we need some supplies. Now, I could probably search around this fine store of yours forever, and not find what I want, Im sure you know exactly where everything is. Could you just round it all up for me? We need food, waterskins, bedrolls, blankets, the usual sort of stuff that a traveller would need. And Ive got money, but not a whole lot, so could you give me as good a price as you can?

(1d20+5)[6] Diplomacy

7. - Top - End - #7

Kand
    Kand trusts the ladies to get the supplies that they need. Kand will hand 100 gold pieces to each of the ladies, to pay for his part of the supplies, and he makes his way towards the inn and begins playing to pass the time, and maybe making some coin as he does.

Linteshar
    The man at the stables seems speechless as the beautiful young woman approaches and asks him for horses. He appears to be in his early twenties, with a short well kept beard, and relatively clean clothing of a worker. It is obvious which head he is thinking with as he stutters O...of...Of course miss, I can get you those horses you need. He runs off and towards the back of the stables and comes back with three beautiful horses, complete with saddles. He says, with a sheepish grin these are the three finest horses in all the area. They've got plenty of *ahem* stamina. As he says this last word, he blushes and looks down at the floor quickly. That'll be 150 gold pieces miss

Zaribeth
    The older man behind the counter, a curly mustache on his face and a pristine grey apron over his clothing. His store seems to be immaculately kept, and he stops sweeping long enough to tell Zaribeth You're barking up the wrong tree miss the man behind the counter says with a smirk, you gather up the supplies yourself, and you pay the same prices as everyone else. The man then returns to sweeping the store

Show

8. - Top - End - #8
    Ogre in the Playground

ZARABETH

Zarabeth is about ready to eviscerate the rude shopkeep, but manages to hold her temper in check, and gathers up the supplies needed for about a week and half of travel. She drops them on the counter and lets him total up the tab which she pays, half out of her money and half out of the 100 that Kand gave her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Backpack X3 = 6 gold
    Bedroll X3 = 3 silver
    Blanket X3 = 15 silver
    50' rope (with hook) = 11 gold
    Mirrors X3 = 30 gold
    Belt pouchs X3 = 3 gold
    Trail rations X3X10days = 15 gold
    Sacks X6 = 6 silver
    Tent X1 = 10 gold
    Waterskins X10 = 10 gold
    Spell component pouches X2 = 10 gold
    Travelers outfit X3 = 3 gold
    Entertainers outfit X3 = 9 gold
    Pefume X6 vials = 30 gold
    139 gold total, we just realized we hadnt bought any of the normal gear for both us, now its covered

Can I at least arrange to have this all delivered to the inn where my partners and I are staying?

(1d20+5)[9] Diplomacy

After finishing her negotiations, she heads over to the Inn, joining in with Linteshar in her activities. (see Mikelas post)
    Last edited by Debbie_D; 2012-01-27 at 08:05 AM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

LINTESHAR

Linteshar smiles seductively at the young man, and makes sure she brushes up against him as she walks around the horses. She makes a show of inspecting the horses, including bending over to check the hooves, which would give him a wonderful view of her rear, 3 separate times.

Im sure they'll have all the stamina I'll need. You look like you know all about stamina.

She draws close enough to whisper in his ear, which puts her lightly brushing against him again.

Heres the money dear, I really appreciate it. She nibbles on his ear just a bit. Why dont you come by the Inn after your shift is done, my friend and I will be putting on a show. Who knows, you might even get a backstage pass.

She brushes against him even more, then moves off to gather up the reins, and leads the horses back to the Inn stables. Leaving the horses in the care of the stables there, she heads in to find Kand, giving him a kiss when she finds him.

Having any luck earning coin? You know more about this inn, do you think the Innkeep would mind if Zarabeth and I gave a little dance show when she gets back. With your music and our skill, we should make even more.

Spoiler
    Show
    Will describe show if he says its okay.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

10. - Top - End - #10

Linteshar and the Stablemaster
    Feeling a bit emboldened by Linteshar's flirting, the man says with a grin

I wouldn't miss that for the world

Linteshar can feel him undressing her with his eyes as she leaves, ideas popping into his head that would make a prostitute blush

Kand and Linteshar
    My dear, I don't know of anyone who could say no to an offer like that

Kand says with a sly grin. He pulls over a young serving girl, who he later identifies as the innkeeper's daughter, and asks her

Well miss, is there anyway you could convince your father to let me play a song and my friends dance? We're headed out tomorrow, and were hoping to put on a show for the town before we left.

As he speaks, Linteshar recognizes the look Kand is giving the girl. It is his vampire heritage, allowing him to enrapture someone with a glance. As the girl runs off, Kand gives her a pinch and she grins at him impishly, and hurries off to talk to her father. Kand turns to Linteshar and says

We'll have no problem from the innkeeper. His daughter has him wrapped around her finger, he'll so whatever she wants.

Zaribeth
    The old man sighs, and then looks at Zaribeth saying

Your things will be at the inn in the morning. Just please leave my store. I find you grating to be around
    Last edited by Falconknight06; 2012-01-27 at 03:54 PM.

Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

ZARABETH

Zarabeth comes in a few minutes later, however both can see by the look on her face that things didnt go perfectly.
    I got the stuff, but that shopkeeper is so rude, its ridiculous.
    When Linteshar tells her about doing a dance for the locals, she brightens considerably.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Titan in the Playground

LINTESHAR

Cheer up, we'll have the rest of the locals eating out of our hands. Kand has arranged for the Innkeeper to allow us to perform...and of course he's going to play the music for us

Linteshar and Zarabeth are both already in their dancing silks, and head to whatever impromptu stage has been set up. As Kand begins to play, both of them set up on opposite sides of the stage. The first part is a traditional belly dance from both of them, their beads and bangles flashing in the light of the room, their hips swinging in perfect rhythm with the music. As they continue, it seems like they "notice" each other, and their gyrations become even greater, as if they are competing with each other. They step it up by picking members of the audience and seem to dance exclusively for them, the seduction of one working by extension to the seduction of all.
    Spoiler
    Show
    If the stablehand is there, that is who Linteshar picks. Zarabeth just chooses whichever man looks the best, outside of Kand, obviously

Moving away from their targets, both women move back onto the stage, and now the belly dance begins to change, very slowly, into a strip tease. In turn, each woman removes one silk veil from the other; as more and more of the silks come off, both are taking even more time with each removal, caressing each other as they do so. By the end of this, they have gotten each other down to about 25% of their original state of dress.
    The final stage is back to more of a traditional belly dance, but now with almost no silks, there are not just flashes of skin, there are flashes of breast and hip, made even more enticing by the way each one is unexpected and brief. Finally, even though neither in any way spent physically, their peformance draws to an end.

(1d20+33)[50] Perform (Linteshar)
    (1d20+19)[35] Perform (Zarabeth)
    #GoreMutualarejerks

13. - Top - End - #13

The combination of Kand's playing, and the ladies' dancing has everyone in the bar, men and women alike, were absolutely enthralled. It was as if time had stopped to watch the artistry unfold as the ladies danced. The men the women chose were starry eyed as they reached the pinnacle of their lives, watching these enchantresses dance for them.

After the dance had finished, a shower of silver coins came clattering onto the stage. Kand began his rounds, collecting the coins into the pouch hooked to his belt, hamming it up for the women in the crowd, producing flowers, giving winks. The stablemaster sort of mills about in the crowd after the dancing, Linteshar can make a fairly good guess as to what he is hoping will happen.

Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground

Linteshar and Zarabeth (Debbie approves this post) continue to take bows and blow kisses to the crowd, letting Kand collect the coins while they do so. They have no doubts about his honesty when it comes to divvying up afterwards. After a few more moments, they move off the stage, and head towards the stairs (hallway?) to their room for the night. Just before they leave however, Linteshar turns to the stablehand, giving him her most salacious smile in invitation. At the same time, she sends a telepathic message to Kand.

Give us about an hour with this rube, if he follows, and then we'll be ready for you

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll let you indicate if he follows or not, even though theres not much doubt, and then describe what they do to him.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

15. - Top - End - #15

The stable hand sees the smile of Linteshar, and quickly makes his way towards the stairs to follow the ladies upstairs. As this happens, Kand draws the rest of the crowd's attention with his musical abilities, allowing the three to do what they wish, without any disturbances.

Show

16. - Top - End - #16
    Titan in the Playground

After seeing that her “messages” have been received, both by Kand and the stable hand, Linteshar and Zarabeth continue on to their room. Moments later, when the knock comes on the door, neither are much surprised. Both of them have removed what little remained of their dancing silks, so when Linteshar softly bids him to enter, the first thing he sees is the two beauties lying resplendently on their beds, completely naked.
    We’re so glad you could come coos Linteshar, with an extra little smirk adding to the double entendre of the word “come”.
    Yes, youre just in time purrs Zarabeth you can help us take a hot bath after all that exercise She stands up, and leads him to the bathroom, where a tub of water awaits, Linteshar padding right behind him.
    The two sorceresses apply some simple cantrips to the water to heat it to just the right temperature, all the while letting him gawk at their nude forms and feel the tingle of the magic in the air. When that is taken care of, Zarabeth gets out some soap and starts working up some lather and bubbles in the water, while Linteshar turns to him and starts slowly removing his clothes, all the time caressing him and complimenting him on his manly form.
    Linteshar and Zarabeth both step into the tub, bringing him in with them, between them both. The two of them proceed to give him a very thorough washing off, concentrating on his most sensitive areas, they toss away any wash cloths that happen to be near, and use their hands and occasionally their tongues. After a good five minutes of soaking and lathering, Zarabeth moves so that she is now positioned between the two, and they can concentrate on her. She keeps her front towards him most of time, letting him wash her breasts as much as he wants, while Linteshar rubs against her from behind while giving looks to him over Zarabeth’s shoulder that would melt an iceberg.
    Again, five minutes go by, and then the stable hand’s wildest dreams are realized, as Linteshar takes her position between the two. At first, she keeps her back to him, but any disappointment he feels is soon washed away by the sensation of being able to put his arms around the succubus, and snuggle up to her; as well, she cleverly places her butt in such a way that his manhood is cuddled into her ass cheeks, which she flexes and relaxes in a slow rhythmic fashion. As he continues to caress her, she leans back into him, sighing in satisfaction at his attentions. She lets him enjoy this position for a while, and then knowing what he really wants, she turns in the tub so that she is now facing him. His hands are almost magically drawn to her breasts, an irresistible lure, while his eyes seem to lock with hers. Her soft voice fills his head, relaxing away any sort of conscious thought, as he snuggles closer and closer, feeling like he is drowning in warm honey. Zarabeth pushes up from behind him, completely sandwiching him in between them, and guides his legs over those of Linteshar so that their bodies are pushed right together. His stiff manhood now pushes against the succubus and with an almost imperceptible shift, Linteshar changes position and his manhood plunges deep within her. She nuzzles close to him, nibbling on his ear, continuing to whisper her soft words of hypnotic relaxation, drawing him deeper and deeper into a warm state of bliss, no need to move or even think, just enjoy.
    He’s not sure how long this state lasts, because when he is finally aware of his surroundings once more, he is being toweled dry by the two women. They lead him back to the bed, Linteshar lies down first on the bed, drawing Zarabeth down onto her, and then the stable hand on top. Linteshar begins to caress Zarabeth, and taking his cues from her, he does the same. Knowing exactly what Zarabeth likes, Linteshar soon has her helpless in ecstasy and the caresses of the stable boy only heighten the experience for her. Guided by Linteshar’s telepathy, he soon begins to probe her womanhood with his manhood, driving her even higher. With an explosive climax, he comes deep inside the warrior woman, over and over again, until he feels like he is completely spent. Linteshar and Zarabeth reposition themselves, now snuggling him between themselves, and he feels a tingle as seductive magic flows from one of the sorceresses. As it fills his body, he feels re-invigorated, and soon his body is responding to the caresses of the women. Now facing Linteshar, his hands roam over her body, he seems driven to caress every inch of her, with his hands and his tongue. He cant get enough of the sexy succubus, each time he touches her, he feels a burst of desire to touch her even more. Her breasts are calling to him once again, and he is powerless to resist the lure, moving to them and burying his face in their cleavage. As comfortable as that is, his desire continues to fan higher, and he is driven to suck and nibble on them. Zarabeths sweet voice is a song in his ear, urging him to keep going, while Linteshar’s seductive magic swirls in him. Finally, he pushes himself into position and plunges his manhood deep within her, while his eyes are once again locked with hers. Her ruby red lips pout and call to him and as he continues to push deep inside of her, he bends down to kiss them. An unbelievable ecstasy fills him, like nothing he has ever felt before, the desire to kiss her again and again overpowering in its intensity. She pauses just a moment, letting him savour the feeling and the desire and then they kiss again. His last thought is that of the sweet bliss the kiss brings, and then the last of his life energy is sucked from him and he collapses, moldering into dust as his soul departs his body into Linteshar.
    You really do have to teach me that power
    Linteshar draws Zarabeth closer. Soon my pet, very soon, you will be a sweet succubus like myself and the world shall be our playground. Her hands continue to caress Zarabeth while her seductive magic begins to work on her, relaxing her under her power.Kand will be joining us soon, but we still have a few moments for ourselves
    #GoreMutualarejerks

17. - Top - End - #17

Well I'm sure he'll be dying happily Kand will think to himself as he plays. After about an hour, the inn has mostly emptied, and the serving girl from earlier sits on the edge of the stage, lost in the Bard's music. After Kand is sure the ladies are done with their "dinner", Kand picks out their "dessert." He moves to the woman and whispers in her ear, a soft invitation to pleasures she has only imagined with Kand and the dancers. Enraptured, the girl goes with Kand, and they both knock on the door where Linteshar and Zarabeth are.

Spoiler
    Show

There you go, have fun with it!

Show

18. - Top - End - #18
    Titan in the Playground

Linteshar and Zarabeth look up as Kand enters with the serving girl.
    Oh, look, dear, hes brought us a nice midnight snack.Now, my young apprentice, watch and learn how you sow true chaos
    Welcome, my dear, I hope you enjoyed our little dance, it was so nice of you to convince your father to let us perform. We’d like to show you our appreciation. Why don’t you come over here, thats a nice girl. Just lie down here and relax. Positioning the young girl between the two of them, and leaving enough room for Kand to be able to touch as well, Linteshar and Zarabeth begin to caress the girl. Linteshar continues in her soothing, relaxing and hypnotic voice.Just relax, and enjoy, we’re going to make you feel so good, so warm and relaxed...just listen to the sound of my voice, feel how good it makes you just to relax and listen...warm fingers caressing every inch of your lovely body...nice warm breasts to snuggle up against...not a care in the world...this is your special time, alone with us...being so naughty, it feels so good doesnt it?...just relax and let yourself go...totally safe with us, we’ll take good care of you...youre feeling so heavy and lazy right now, and it feels so good...don’t fight it, youre safe and warm with us...just let that heavenly relaxation flow into you...so warm and evil, it feels good to be evil, doesnt it?...because evil is good and good is evil...don’t bother to think about it, just relax and enjoy...your eyes are so heavy right now, you cant keep them open...don’t try to fight it...just relax and enjoy...so sleepy, so heavy, just let your eyes close, just relax with us
    Linteshar continues to hypnotize the girl as the others caress her, until she is satisfied that she is totally under her spell. She then begins to speak, once again, still softly, but now telling her what she is to do.
    From now on, youre going to remember that you are the boss of this Inn. Not your father, he works for you. You make sure he understands that youre in charge now. Anything you have to do, you do it. And being the boss, whatever you want to do with the Inn is fine. You don’t have to answer to anyone, if you want to turn it into a casino or a brothel, you can..its yours. Do you understand what I’ve told you?
    When she nods her head in agreement, Linteshar continues.Oh, youre doing so very good. It makes you feel good when I tell youre doing good, and Im so pleased, you doing very good, so very good, really, really good
    Linteshar watches as the girl squirms helplessly under the power of her spell. Now Im going to count up to 3. When I get to 3, youre going to be wide awake, and we’re going to have the best sex of your life. Look at Kand here, he so male and so muscular, hes going to fill you like youve never been filled before, and youre going to love it. You wont remember our little talk, only the sex, but you will remember that youre the boss here now, you do whatever you want. Now, 1...slowly coming up...2, eyes opening, stretching and yawning...and 3 wide awake.
    As the girls eyes open, Linteshar slides to a position behind her, allowing Kand to move on top of her. Helpless under the power of Linteshar’s post hypnotic suggestion, and already previously enspelled by Kand, she embraces him as Linteshar and Zarabeth continue to caress her. Kands powerful manhood pumps deep within her, and she is soon begging in ecstasy. Kand has enough control, with her at least, to keep her there for several minutes with his smooth powerful thrusts, but soon he explodes, filling the girl who screams in rapture. Linteshar manages to restrain herself from kissing her, thinking it likely that she is totally unleveled and wants her to leave alive, to carry out her plans for mischief. All 3 smile as they bid the girl good night.

(1d20+34)[38] Perform: Sex (Linteshar)
    (1d20+14)[21] Perform: Sex (Zarabeth)
    Last edited by MikelaC1; 2012-02-06 at 11:41 AM.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

Linteshar and Zarabeth turn to you after the girl leaves.
    It would be interesting to stick around and see what the little slut does with that programming....but we have more important things to attend to....tomorrow that is
    But for now, we’ve got some special loving for our special man who brought us that nice treat
    Positioning themselves so that you are sandwiched between them, Linteshar and Zarabeth begin their massage of your body. For now, you are facing Zarabeth, with Linteshar pushing her curvy body up behind you. Zarabeth wraps her arms around you, kissing you deeply, while Linteshar’s clever fingers continue their exploration of every inch of you. As always, she finds your ticklish spots with ease, and you are soon squirming and giggling as she teases you unmercifully. Locked in a warm embrace, its impossible to escape and when Zarabeth starts tickling as well, you feel like you are about to explode with pleasure. Linteshar continues to tickle and now her tongue and teeth are licking and nibbling at one ear, while Zarabeth works at the other. Neither of them have even come close to your manhood, but you can begin to feel just a little bit of come leaking out. The two girls continue their attentions, you can feel it oozing out of you now, and you beg for mercy, but they show you none. There is no mind blowing orgasm (yet) but you feel like you have leaked a full load nonetheless, and when they finally finish, the evidence shows that you have.
    Hmm, thats a nice start, but Im sure you can do better than that Linteshar turns you so that you now face her, while Zarabeth slithers down into a position between your legs. Her fingers begin a soft caress of your balls and very quickly your manhood responds, swelling and growing in size. Moments later, you feel a warm wetness engulf you, and then Linteshars lips are pressed into yours. Pleasure fills you, you know in an instant that an absolute bliss could fill you from her power, but for now, you simply savour the normal pleasures of a kiss, and one of the most perfect blow jobs ever given, a dual sensation that few men ever get to feel. Youre the king of the world, with two beautiful women attending to your every need, and as the feeling fills you, a savage moan escapes your throat, as ecstasy bursts forth. Timed perfectly with your explosion into Zarabeth’s mouth, Linteshars power kicks in, and the dual release is overwhelming to your senses.
    Thats pretty good, but still not perfect
    More magic tingles the air, moments ago you felt like all your vigour had been taken from you, but in an instant, the sorcery refreshes you. Zarabeth is back in front of you, and your throbbing manhood is positioned perfectly. Linteshar is whispering in your ear, once again, her seductive demonic language fills you with an evil bliss and with complete abandon, you begin to pump into Zarabeth. The delicious corruption of her demon speech fills you, you embrace the helpless rapture this evil brings, and moments later you are exploding into Zarabeth. No sooner have you finished with her, but you are spun around, and gaze helplessly in Linteshar’s shining eyes, light with unholy desire. You bury your manhood, still stiff from the power of her magic, deep within her, pumping with all your heart as she continues to whisper sweet words of corruption. As your ecstasy grows, she begins to kiss you, deeply and draining. The combined bliss is overwhelming, the world seems to pause for a moment, and you wish you could have this feeling forever, and then its like your body explodes into a million pieces.
    Youre not sure how much later it is, but Linteshar and Zarabeth are lying beside you.
    Now...we achieved perfection

(1d20+34)[41] Perform: Sex (Linteshar)
    (1d20+14)[30] Perform: Sex (Zarabeth)
    #GoreMutualarejerks

20. - Top - End - #20

The three wake at the sunrise, as light pours into the room. They quickly get their clothes on, thought the innuendo hangs thick in the air as they discuss last night. As they come down the stairs, they overhear the innkeeper's daughter yelling at her father, an occurrence that brings an evil smirk to Linteshar's face.

The group of three realize they should be quick in leaving the town, especially before anyone realizes the missing stable boy. They quickly load the horses with Zarabeth's purchases, and head north towards the mage's college
    Last edited by Falconknight06; 2012-02-03 at 05:13 PM.

Show

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

LINTESHAR

Okay we're heading for the mage college, or at least where you said the mage college used to be. Do you know if its still there, or are we investigating a ruins, no doubt inhabited by all manner of beasts. If the college is still intact, we'll be dealing with a bunch of stuffy old men who look down their noses at our sorcery and bardic magic. Two very different challenges
    #GoreMutualarejerks

22. - Top - End - #22

To the best of my knowledge, the college is still there, though how many people still attend is unknown to me. It has been many a year since I was last there, hunting a few demons that had been summoned by a student. They seemed more put off by my abilities with eldritch powers than by my bardic abilities, and there were many sorcerers in attendance. Our only problem may be a high ranking mage seeing through your disguise. Apart from that, we should have no problem gaining access to the library, what with your talents Kand says the last words with a knowing wink to the Succubus. He continues We should also look out for any other demon hunters. I was not the last one, though we were few and far between. The college does seem to attract them though, likely because it used to be a hotspot for amateur summonings.

Show

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

ZARABETH

Okay, I'll focus my efforts on the head mage, once we figure out who he is, because Im not hiding behind a disguise. He true sees me, he sees what he sees now. I may not be the uber-beauty that Linteshar is, but when I want a man to notice me, hes going to notice me. Despite what that rude shopkeep thinks.
    Last edited by Debbie_D; 2012-02-06 at 07:30 PM.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

LINTESHAR

And I'll take care of the lesser mages. When Im finished with them, using a true seeing will be the last thing on their minds, and even if they do, I have ways to disrupt concentration. Try to cast a spell on me, Kand

As he goes to cast a spell, Linteshar casually strolls up to him, as she gets in range, her hand gently caresses his groin.

Oh, I can think of much better ways to spend our time...and if you want to see whats under the robes, you only have to ask And with that, her robes seem to part just a little, giving an even more tantalizing view of what they cover.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

25. - Top - End - #25
    Ogre in the Playground

ZARABETH

And as for you Kand, you said you have been here before. Why dont you try to look up some old friends if they are still here, and see if you can get any ins there. As well, you used to be demon hunter, didnt you...until we convinced you of the error of your ways, that demons bring more pleasure than pain. You might be able to recognize someone with the tools of the trade, and give us a warning before they run into Linteshar.

26. - Top - End - #26

As Linteshar gives Kand's groin a brush, he gives her a quick kiss on the forehead when she is in range, and then smirks. He turns to Zarabeth, saying as I have sworn to do, I will do my best to protect you both from meddling as best I can. As for identifiers, look for people carrying silver or cold-iron weapons, as only those dealing with demons and devils need such implements. Also, look for those who feel the need to openly carry weapons in a mage's college. Apart from that, we can just keep our eyes open for anyone suspicious.

Show

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

LINTESHAR

Ha, ha, thats funny. Youd think we were the suspicious ones. But thats good, those sorts of weapons will stand out pretty clearly. Hopefully we'll be in and out before anyone is the wiser. Lets move out then, how long of a travel do you think it is.

Linteshar remounts her horse, and prepares to move out.
    #GoreMutualarejerks

28. - Top - End - #28

Well, it shouldn't be more than two days of normal riding. Kand will say, remounting his horse as well.

Show

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

ZARABETH

Two days on a horse. Well, it cant be helped.
    Zarabeth checks both her swords. Maybe something will try and make trouble for us Her wolfish expression makes you think she would welcome it.
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

30. - Top - End - #30
    Titan in the Playground

The party continues to ride towards the mage college at Riverwood, the first day of their travel is uneventful. Just before supper, Linteshar spots a secluded spot just off the road, and suggests that they make camp there. Linteshar and Zarabeth decide to set up the camp and make the supper, while Kand goes out to collect some wood for fire.
    Kand spends his time finding the wood, and is about to come into the campsite, but he pauses just outside the line of shrubs and looks in.
    Zarabeth is standing just a few feet away from Linteshar, who is speaking in a soft and soothing voice. Kand immediately recognizes that Linteshar is using her powerful charm monster on the swordswoman. Zarabeth stiffens, trying to summon up her will to resist the spell, but it seems to worm past her defenses, find her weak spots, and work its seductive power to relax her mind to the succubus. As Kand watches, Zarabeth's body seems to sag, her muscles relax and a happy smile crosses her face as she falls victim to the spell. Linteshar takes her into her arms, with a wicked grin on her lips, and once again begins to speak in soothing voice, urging Zarabeth to relax even more. Kand realizes that the succubus is using a hypnosis on her, and he well knows how effective Linteshar is with that particular spell. Zarabeth, of course, is already under the effect of a charm and has no chance to resist the second spell; as Kand watches, her muscles continue to sag, her body seems to turn to jelly and Linteshar is able to slowly lower her to the ground. As she lies on top of her, she continues to work her insidious spell on her, completely robbing Zarabeth of the ability to move.
    Eventually, the demon seems satisfied that she has Zarabeth exactly how she wants her, and sits up momentarily. Kand wonders just what the succubus is up to, and his unspoken question is quickly answered. Linteshar bends back down to Zarabeths legs, and her tongue comes out, beginning to lick the womans leg. Her warm, wet tongue starts licking every inch of Zarabeth's leg, right up the inside of her thigh, but staying away from her womanhood. She works every spot on the right leg and then moves over to the left one, repeating her actions.
    After she finishes, she slithers a bit higher on the prone woman, and once again starts licking her body, this time focusing on her belly and sides. Kand imagines that Zarabeth would have been squirming helplessly under the treatment, but Linteshar's powerful hypnosis had robbed her of the ability to move. Once again, Linteshar covers every inch of the woman, but avoids her breasts for now. She works both sides as well her belly, even working her tongue into Zarabeth's belly button and through her armpits, all the while Zarabeth is completely unable to react, other than giggle or moan helplessly.
    Finishing up with her torso, Linteshar continued to slide up Zarabeth's body, rubbing her own curvy body against her entranced “victim”, until she was in position to start licking her face and neck. Once again, her tongue came out to do its devastating work, going over all parts of Zarabeths face and neck. Nibbling and licking at Zarabeths ears in turn, Linteshar works slowly and patiently, making sure that each part of her companion gets stimulated. She bends in, licking at Zarabeth's neck, in a manner that Kand is more than familiar with, she looks exactly like what a vampire would look like if they were working on her.
    Kand is just about beside himself with desire, he can only imagine what must be going through Zarabeth's mind and what she is experiencing, Linteshar seems to know exactly what she is doing in her through arousal of the swordmistress. She begins to slide back down again, her tongue trailing through the throat of Zarabeth and moves slowly towards her breasts. She starts at the base of one, swirling her tongue all the way around it, and then slowly moving up, still making sure to cover every spot. She teases, but doesnt quite touch the nipple, and then moves back down and over to the other one. Kand can hear Zarabeth moaning with pleasure, being driven totally to distraction by the luscious treatment, but still softly held by the relaxing hypnosis. As before, she swirls her tongue all around the base, and works slowly up the mound. This team, when she reaches the top, her tease is only momentary, as she latches on to Zarabeth's nipple, sucking softly. Zarabeth's moans increase, as Linteshar knows exactly how to stimulate and please her, her tongue working Zarabeth's nipple expertly. She finishes with the one, and moves seamlessly to the other, continuing to keep her partner in a state of bliss. Kand can see slight beads of wet beginning to form on Zarabeth's womanhood, even though Linteshar has not touched her there in the slightest. The stimulation to Zarabeths breasts is so skilled, Kand wonders if she will be brought to orgasm before Linteshar even reaches there. Again, his unasked question is soon answered, as a cry of ecstasy escapes her lips while her womanhood becomes soaked. Kand marvels at the total control of Linteshar's hypnotic trance, even in orgasm, Zarabeth's body doesnt even twitch. He also marvels at Linteshar's ability to bring a woman to orgasm by only working on her breasts, he doesnt know of anyone else who could do that.
    But Linteshar is hardly through with her young apprentice, as she begins to slide her tongue lower down on Zarabeth's body, tantalizingly slow in its approach to Zarabeth's groin. She pauses for another quick probe of her belly button, but its no more than a slight tease and single probe before she continues on. Moments later, she attains her goal, and begins her final stimulation. She starts by licking the whole surface first, savouring the taste of Zarabeth's juices that she has already brought forth, and then begins her slow and careful work. Her tongue traces the lips of Zarabeths flower, and then with an almost infinite delicacy, slowly begins to penetrate the folds. Zarabeth's body continues to lie still, but by her moans, Kand can tell that Linteshar has her under her complete control. Her tongue continues to press deeper and deeper inward, she knows exactly what she is looking for and where to find it, Zarabeths G-spot is well known to her. Her fingers finally are brought into play as she uses them to part the cheeks of Zarabeth's ass, once done, a delicate finger slips inside, increasing Zarabeth's moans even more. It seems to take forever, as Linteshar takes her time, but finally, she finds the spot she is looking for...time seems to stand still just for a moment, and then her finger thrusts in just deep enough while her tongue pushes Zarabeth's button. This time, it is screams of ecstasy that Kand hears, not just cries, Zarabeth begs and calls Linteshar's name over and over as ecstasy courses through her body. Linteshar continues to work Zarabeth's body, her head comes up for just a moment as she whispers a word to the entranced sorceress, and with that word, motion returns to Zarabeth's body, which is immediately bucking and squirming under her attentions. Kand is not sure how many orgasms that Zarabeth goes through, at least 3 or 4, and only when Linteshar is finished and rises up from her body do her gyrations cease.
    Kand is speechless at what he has just witnessed, the control and skill displayed by the demon of sex are unmatched...and then Linteshar slowly turns to him, with an even wickeder smile than she had before. Kand blushes a bit, its obvious that Linteshar had known he was there the whole time, and he hears the softest of whispers “I think she'd love some male attention as well.”
    #GoreMutualarejerks