New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Exploring Aatos (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by planswalker View Post
    Heracles' tough hide takes the blows from the smaller creatures without much effect, and the one that attacked Bartholomew didn't even get past his armor. However, Tornadus' own attack was MUCH more effective. Bartholomew lets out a "whoof" as the wind knocks into him. Heracles actually weathers it decently well.

The two re-position themselves tactically and Bartholomew lets off another pair of dark pulses, holding nothing back in this fight. Heracles will shoot forth another blast of rocks, hoping to weather this being out. The two of them just ignore the lackeys, not deeming them a threat.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    [roll3]

[roll4]
    [roll5]
    [roll6]
    [roll7] - forgot STAB. Add 11 to this.
    [roll8]
    [roll9] - forgot STAB. Add 11 to this.
    [roll10]
    [roll11] - forgot STAB. Add 11 to this.
    [roll12]
    [roll13] - forgot STAB. Add 11 to this.

ignore all rolls after the first miss
    Your dark pulses barely touch the wind god, and Heracles's attacks don't even make it through his wind shield. He quickly flew forwards and slammed his tail into Heracles while coating it in water, dealing 72 physical water damage. The tornados, merged themselves from five beings into two, and the wind surrounding them was much more violent than before.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

World at War (PTA) as Francis May

GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicOccurence View Post
    You got a couple of weird looks while you ate your food, but you didn't attract that much attention. Even a new face couldn't distract from the dancing midgets for too long.

The empath accepted you thanks and left silently, right as business started to pick up. The place was getting a little more crowded, though not to the point of being uncomfortable.
    Returning his dishes and silver ware to the proper receptacle, Janan takes his leave. He didn't want to be around people right now, certainly not ones he has been forced to associate with.

He checks his satchel and pockets to make sure all his meager belongings are still on his person.

Spoiler
    Show
    Time check and a good place to look for wilds nearby?
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"The target is here and that is what matters..." Ovelia said as she moved towards the animal pens, "Let's stop whatever this thing is so that we can head back home."

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

The woman mulled over your proposition slowly. She didn't give a ratata's arse about you or Nestor, but you posed a chance to make a pretty nice bit of money. She wouldn't go lower than 100, but she planned to milk this for all its worth.

I'll do it for 200 Gold. Her eyes glinted in anticipation of the negotiation to come.
    "Two hundred? My dear woman, did you perchance miss the part when I mentioned how my lord gave the money to his nephew? I barely have the coins to buy a meal! Seventy five gold!" Theo retorts. He plays up the animated facial features in an attempt to endear himself to the woman. He also didn't want to spend too much of his own coins for Nestor's sake. But maybe Lord Tarril would reimburse him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charisma: (1d20+1)[4]

5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground

Your dark pulses barely touch the wind god, and Heracles's attacks don't even make it through his wind shield. He quickly flew forwards and slammed his tail into Heracles while coating it in water, dealing 72 physical water damage. The tornados, merged themselves from five beings into two, and the wind surrounding them was much more violent than before.
    Due to Heracles' rock solid nature and tough defenses, he is not in danger of death, although he is decidedly out of this fight.

Bartholomew will quickly switch out Heracles for Etella.

"Etella, sap his strength for your own." he commands while firing off a draconic pulse then setting up a light screen to protect Etella.

Etella uses power split on the wind god, splitting its attack power in half and taking half for itself.

Spoiler
    Show
    dragon pulse, ac 2 - (d20)[18]
    special dragon - (3d12+26)[51]
    light screen lasts - (d4+1)[4] rounds.
    Power Split cannot miss. Choose atk/satk (I chose atk). The target's chosen stat is revealed as is the users. The two are added together then divided evenly. Both the target and the user's atk values are set to that number. Combat stages are not taken into account with this number.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderML View Post
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabrosin View Post
    Yurhzorg is a nuclear warhead disguised as a playable character
    Much thanks to Ceika for the poketar!

I'll be away from the internet from 1/3-1/8 2019. I swear I'm not disappeared.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    Returning his dishes and silver ware to the proper receptacle, Janan takes his leave. He didn't want to be around people right now, certainly not ones he has been forced to associate with.

He checks his satchel and pockets to make sure all his meager belongings are still on his person.

Spoiler
    Show
    Time check and a good place to look for wilds nearby?
    The midafternoon sun is much cooler than it had been during the height of the day. Your belongings were all still with you. Apparently nobody wanted to steal in a den of thieves.

Spoiler
    Show
    You can go out into the desert and just wander if you like, but wilds tend to congregate at berry patches on the river, or you can find wild types in the river

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    "The target is here and that is what matters..." Ovelia said as she moved towards the animal pens, "Let's stop whatever this thing is so that we can head back home."
    You entered the barn, and stopped dead in your tracks. A giant ursaring stood in the hallway that the pens branched off of. The's pitch black fur was matted with dirt and blood, and red eyes stared at you as it slowly placed a piece of bloody meat to its mouth.

Sar

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Titan in the Playground

Janan heads just a bit outside the city towards the river. Walking along its edge in search of berry patches where wilds tended to congregate.

Spoiler
    Show
    (1d100)[13] First roll in the setting, ever. Make it count!
    I made it count! I made it count!
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2013-03-07 at 09:54 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MintyNinja View Post
    "Two hundred? My dear woman, did you perchance miss the part when I mentioned how my lord gave the money to his nephew? I barely have the coins to buy a meal! Seventy five gold!" Theo retorts. He plays up the animated facial features in an attempt to endear himself to the woman. He also didn't want to spend too much of his own coins for Nestor's sake. But maybe Lord Tarril would reimburse him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charisma: [roll0]
    Seventy Five? What do I look like, a lamb who'll go wherever you take me? No sir. If I'm going to give up a customer that' s a noble then I'm going to get compensated. One hundred sixty five gold for what you're asking.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #130
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"The kid's barely a noble! And he's only here for a few more weeks as is. Let's cut this down to a tidy 125 and the kid won't be getting no refund," Theo replies. It was more than her bottom line and a reasonable price for him to pay.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charisma of Negotiation! (1d20+1)[15]

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ettin in the Playground

Due to Heracles' rock solid nature and tough defenses, he is not in danger of death, although he is decidedly out of this fight.

Bartholomew will quickly switch out Heracles for Etella.

"Etella, sap his strength for your own." he commands while firing off a draconic pulse then setting up a light screen to protect Etella.

Etella uses power split on the wind god, splitting its attack power in half and taking half for itself.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2] rounds.
    Power Split cannot miss. Choose atk/satk (I chose atk). The target's chosen stat is revealed as is the users. The two are added together then divided evenly. Both the target and the user's atk values are set to that number. Combat stages are not taken into account with this number.
    Tornadus roars in anger as his strength is drained. The wind demons sped around the barrier and sent huge gusts of wind at shuckle. One went wide, but the other hit Etella, who was forced back to the wall. The wall cracked, and Etella smashed through the wall into the hallway.

Tornadus swept around your barrier and fires off his own dark pulse at you, doing 87 dark special damage.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    um... you gonna tell me what Tornadus' atk was, and then I'll add 1 to that, divide the total by two, and that's how much atk my shuckle now has?

btw, what move did they use that could smash through walls? Just curious.

also, did he get cured of the confusion from my water pulse and I missed it?

"Well, since it seems your cohorts are no longer a negligible part of this fight, I hope you'll pardon me if I change tactics."

Bartholomew will use his standard action to release Smaug and Multani, their combined teamwork enabling the two to act more swifty than either could have alone. He command Smaug to incinerate the two minions while Multani is directed to lay down a curse on Tornadus.

Smaug opens his mouth with glee and spits forth a nova-hot blast of flame.

Spoiler
    Show
    nova breath, ac 4, burns on 16-20, 3m burst centered on P8 - (d20)[2]
    special fire - (4d12+56)[81]

Multani breaks off one of the branches in his crown and uses it to impale himself deeply, grinning a malicious grin as his curse takes hold of the wind god. Lines of black energy seep out of the wound and encircle Tornadus's neck until they are absorbed into his skin. At once, the muscles on his throat begin to tighten and he is sapped of energy.

Spoiler
    Show
    cuts Multani's hp in half and causes Tornadus to lose 1/8th of its full hp each turn.
    get some of that excess AP you have before rollover used(spilled AP is worth feeling sad over).

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Even easier then expected..." Ovelia said with a grin. All she had to do was kill this monster and she'd be back to Johnathan in no time. "Cut it down!" Ovelia said as she drew her own blade. She doubted it work, but hopefully she could hold the creature still for a round or two with her magic.

Spoiler
    Show

Shift action, draw weapon
    Trainer Action: Styler!
    (1d100-10)[86] vs capture rate (lol fail)

Command
    Slash
    (1d20)[17] vs 2 (18-20 crit) (sooooo close)
    (3d10+32)[50]
    Last edited by Major; 2013-03-08 at 12:23 AM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ettin in the Playground

Janan heads just a bit outside the city towards the river. Walking along its edge in search of berry patches where wilds tended to congregate.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0] First roll in the setting, ever. Make it count!
    I made it count! I made it count!
    The berry bushes were thick and covered in large red fruits. Many small bird pokemon were pecking at the fruit, although they flew off whenever you got near them, but returned to their perches as soon as they had seen you leave their area.

Slightly ahead of you, there was a rustling in the brush, and a small blue and tan pokemon wandered out from them. It had an armful of berries, which it shoved greedily into its mouth. Then, not paying attention to where it was going, it tripped and sprawled on the ground. The red fruits spilled out, and the pokemon quickly hustled to try and get all of them before any other pokemon came to steal them.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ettin in the Playground

"The kid's barely a noble! And he's only here for a few more weeks as is. Let's cut this down to a tidy 125 and the kid won't be getting no refund," Theo replies. It was more than her bottom line and a reasonable price for him to pay.

Spoiler
    Show
    Charisma of Negotiation! [roll0]
    Smiling in satisfaction, the woman holds out her hand. Deal, I'll go make the preparations. She bustles off quickly, calling out names of 'lovely ladies' in the house. When she returned, she was smiling broadly.

Everything's ready. All that's left is the payment. She holds out her hand, waiting for the money.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    um... you gonna tell me what Tornadus' atk was, and then I'll add 1 to that, divide the total by two, and that's how much atk my shuckle now has?

btw, what move did they use that could smash through walls? Just curious.

also, did he get cured of the confusion from my water pulse and I missed it?

"Well, since it seems your cohorts are no longer a negligible part of this fight, I hope you'll pardon me if I change tactics."

Bartholomew will use his standard action to release Smaug and Multani, their combined teamwork enabling the two to act more swifty than either could have alone. He command Smaug to incinerate the two minions while Multani is directed to lay down a curse on Tornadus.

Smaug opens his mouth with glee and spits forth a nova-hot blast of flame.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    [roll1]

Multani breaks off one of the branches in his crown and uses it to impale himself deeply, grinning a malicious grin as his curse takes hold of the wind god. Lines of black energy seep out of the wound and encircle Tornadus's neck until they are absorbed into his skin. At once, the muscles on his throat begin to tighten and he is sapped of energy.

Spoiler
    Show
    cuts Multani's hp in half and causes Tornadus to lose 1/8th of its full hp each turn.
    Smaug's aim was far off, and his flames disapated without hurting anything. Tornadus winced as Multani's curse takes effect. You can see the vitality draining from him in front of your eyes.

He lets out a huge roar, although the power that he seemed to have wanted to put behind it fell short, and the attack failed. His wind demons let out large slashes of wind that fly across the room, dealing a combined 96 special flying damage to Smaug and flinching him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Whirlwind. Shuckle was basically shot like a cannonball.

Yeah. The turn he fainted Heracles. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

Also, I'm pretty sure you almost incinerated your crewmember Jon with that blast. He's the blue guy labeled Jon.
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2013-03-09 at 02:15 AM.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ettin in the Playground

"Even easier then expected..." Ovelia said with a grin. All she had to do was kill this monster and she'd be back to Johnathan in no time. "Cut it down!" Ovelia said as she drew her own blade. She doubted it work, but hopefully she could hold the creature still for a round or two with her magic.

Spoiler
    Show

Shift action, draw weapon
    Trainer Action: Styler!
    [roll0] vs capture rate (lol fail)

Command
    Slash
    [roll1] vs 2 (18-20 crit) (sooooo close)
    [roll2]
    The Ursaring roars in pain as black blood spills from its chest. It shakes off your styler without difficulty, and slashes at the Gallade attacking it for 48 physical normal damage.

Spoiler
    Show
    If you could edit the Map that would be great. The link will always be on the pad

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Theo shakes the woman's hand on the deal and proceeds to count out the payment as she makes the arrangements. Once she returns he pushes a small pile of coins to her and returns his pouch to it's place. He heads upstairs to the room he was told Nestor was in and waited by the door. "The woman that's in there is to convince him to be tied to the bed and then take his possessions. Then she hands them to me and I go inside to have a talk. We'll be out of your hair shortly, madam."

19. - Top - End - #139
    Titan in the Playground

Bartholomew curses at the ill luck. He motions for Etella to start making her way back to the battle and safeguard herself. He calls to Multani: "Step one down. Now for step 2!" and, to finish it all off, he shall strike at Tornadus with Asyune.

Multani grins as he spits out a single dark brown seed that strikes Tornadus and quickly sprouts tiny roots, digging itself in place.

Etella crawls up to the hole in the wall and places a double barrier of protection against status effects there.

Spoiler
    Show
    trainer attack, ac 5 - (d20)[18]
    physical water, power attack triggering if hits - (3d12+36)[65]
    leech seed, ac 4, saps 1/8 of targets hp/turn, heals user for same - (d20)[16]
    safeguard creates 10m of wall that prevents status afflictions from moves passing through it.
    Last edited by planswalker; 2013-03-09 at 02:41 AM.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

The Ursaring roars in pain as black blood spills from its chest. It shakes off your styler without difficulty, and slashes at the Gallade attacking it for 48 physical normal damage.

Spoiler
    Show
    If you could edit the Map that would be great. The link will always be on the pad
    Spoiler
    Show
    See ooc for teleport roll

Just before the wild pokemon's fatal strike hits, Sir Hector vanishes and appears behind the wild pokemon barely avoiding the deadly strike. Seeing her opening, Ovelia charges and swings her sword right at the deadly pokemon hoping to trap it between the two and flank it.

Sir Hector, sensing his partner's intentions strikes from the other side.

Spoiler
    Show

Teleport to avoid damage.

Ovelia shift forward into melee range and stab!
    Normal, physical
    (1d20)[20] vs 4+evasion
    (1d12+18)[28]
    Edit: : +14
    (critical roll in ooc)

Sir Hector
    Fury Cutter (bug, physical)
    (1d20)[8]
    (1d4+22)[25]
    Last edited by Major; 2013-03-09 at 06:59 AM.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Titan in the Playground

Janan stifles a laugh at the little mon. Patience, why don't you- PATIENCE!! The little Riolu had already grabbed a berry and was about to toss it at the wild. Go give it back to him. Patience snickers before approaching the mon, offering the berry. You dropped this.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

Theo shakes the woman's hand on the deal and proceeds to count out the payment as she makes the arrangements. Once she returns he pushes a small pile of coins to her and returns his pouch to it's place. He heads upstairs to the room he was told Nestor was in and waited by the door. "The woman that's in there is to convince him to be tied to the bed and then take his possessions. Then she hands them to me and I go inside to have a talk. We'll be out of your hair shortly, madam."
    She nods, and leads you upstairs. A scantily clad woman heads into the room and she and Nestor start talking. It took some convincing to get him to let himself be tied up, but the promise of a good time finally made him agree. The girl giggled, and started talking dirty with him.

Then, you heard a commotion.

What the muk are you doing you s1ut!

hee hee. These are mine now. Thanks for the good time, and don't forget to come back to The Medusa again! She walks out of the room and flashes you a smile He's all yours mister. Then, in a lowered voice: That was fun. Come find me sometime, and I'll show you an actual good time.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ettin in the Playground

Bartholomew curses at the ill luck. He motions for Etella to start making her way back to the battle and safeguard herself. He calls to Multani: "Step one down. Now for step 2!" and, to finish it all off, he shall strike at Tornadus with Asyune.

Multani grins as he spits out a single dark brown seed that strikes Tornadus and quickly sprouts tiny roots, digging itself in place.

Etella crawls up to the hole in the wall and places a double barrier of protection against status effects there.

Spoiler
    Show
    [roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    safeguard creates 10m of wall that prevents status afflictions from moves passing through it.
    Something changed in Tornadus's eyes, and he nodded in affirmation. The winds died down, the elementals vanished into the air, and all signs of the curse faded from his body.

Very good mortal. You have indeed proved your power. You may look upon the map without any more worry.

Light filled the room as runes on the map started shining brightly, blinding you for a second. When the glorious light died down, Tornadus was nowhere to be found. Your map room was still in disarray however, and Jon was still lying unconscious on the ground.

Spoiler
    Show
    18,000 xp
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2013-03-15 at 09:42 PM.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

Janan stifles a laugh at the little mon. Patience, why don't you- PATIENCE!! The little Riolu had already grabbed a berry and was about to toss it at the wild. Go give it back to him. Patience snickers before approaching the mon, offering the berry. You dropped this.
    The mon looks up at Patience, and accepts the berry somberly, he eats half of it, and offers the other half to Patience.

Lax?

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Titan in the Playground

Patience shoots a sideways glance at Janan. He motions to the dog to eat it. Smiling Patience bites into the berry, smiling at the not-so-little guy.

Janan approaches cautiously. Hello.... Are you ok? he asked nervously. He was being cautious, he didn't know if the thing would attack or not.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

26. - Top - End - #146
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"I just might, miss," Theo whispers back as he takes the young noble's possessions from her. Instead of immediately making his presence known, Theo snatches up the ball containing the ponyta and pockets it for the moment. He lets Nestor howl and rage for another few minutes, and would have for longer if he didn't notice the Madam's growing agitation.

He enters the room and looks around. It's a decent sized room, with the bed taking up only a little more than half the space. There's a few armchairs with a small table that holds empty glasses and a decanter of some amber drink. A large painting of dull blues and greens faces the bed. The bed itself is the main attraction and it's four posts almost reach the ceiling. Thick, soft curtains hang down and the odd shapes of the pillows speaks of their feathers. It was a level of decadence that Theo was easily associating with. In the middle of it all was a still screaming, and howling Nestor.

"Oh would you please shut up!" Theo says as he sits in one of the armchairs. He sets Nestor's things on the other and just waits for the young man to stop yelling. "Do you know why I did this?"

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    See ooc for teleport roll

Just before the wild pokemon's fatal strike hits, Sir Hector vanishes and appears behind the wild pokemon barely avoiding the deadly strike. Seeing her opening, Ovelia charges and swings her sword right at the deadly pokemon hoping to trap it between the two and flank it.

Sir Hector, sensing his partner's intentions strikes from the other side.

Spoiler
    Show

Teleport to avoid damage.

Ovelia shift forward into melee range and stab!
    Normal, physical
    [roll0] vs 4+evasion
    [roll1]
    Edit: : +14
    (critical roll in ooc)

Sir Hector
    Fury Cutter (bug, physical)
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    The ursaring roars in frustration, runs to the end of the building, and starts to morph. It's dark fur bubbled and shifted, bones rearranging and shifting. It ends up as a canine pokemon with black fur and bloody teeth. Horns sprout from its head, and it growls menacingly at the two of you.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

"I just might, miss," Theo whispers back as he takes the young noble's possessions from her. Instead of immediately making his presence known, Theo snatches up the ball containing the ponyta and pockets it for the moment. He lets Nestor howl and rage for another few minutes, and would have for longer if he didn't notice the Madam's growing agitation.

He enters the room and looks around. It's a decent sized room, with the bed taking up only a little more than half the space. There's a few armchairs with a small table that holds empty glasses and a decanter of some amber drink. A large painting of dull blues and greens faces the bed. The bed itself is the main attraction and it's four posts almost reach the ceiling. Thick, soft curtains hang down and the odd shapes of the pillows speaks of their feathers. It was a level of decadence that Theo was easily associating with. In the middle of it all was a still screaming, and howling Nestor.

"Oh would you please shut up!" Theo says as he sits in one of the armchairs. He sets Nestor's things on the other and just waits for the young man to stop yelling. "Do you know why I did this?"
    Nestor's position was very ... exposed. He was spread eagle without any clothes or covering on. He was furious, and began cursing you both in voice and mind.

Why don't you tell me you muking slave.

Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground

NinjaGuy

"That's the word! Slave. I don't like that word," Theo says as he stands up. He releases Torch and mentally tells him to glow a little brighter. With his psychic abilities he brings the decanter over to Nestor's body and holds it high.

"You see, a slave is someone who is owned by their master. They have no choice about what happens to them, or what their master asks them to do. I, dear Nestor, am not a slave. Even if I were, I'm not your slave. I am employed by your uncle for a specific job. To read minds and manipulate circumstances in his favor." He tips the decanter and the amber liquid spills over Nestor's skin. The smell of alcohol burns slightly at Theo's nose as Torch draws nearer to him. He walks to the head of the bed so that Nestor can here him clearly.

"You are not a favorable circumstance. You are a liability. And burning you to death here may cost me much, but it would save your uncle more." He sends an image of a burnt corpse being sent away to Nestor's mind. Once he sees the fear in the young noble's eyes he recalls Torch.

"But I'm not being fair. I'm sure plenty of other people would like a chance to burn you up as well. And that's just greedy of me to do it myself." He sets the decanter back on the table and asks the naked, alcohol drenched noble, "Are you ready to go home yet?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Only if needed: Charisma of Intimidation (1d20+1)[17]

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"What in Arceus's name..." Ovelia says confused. The bear had ran and avoided her, but then transformed into something else. She hadn't heard of anything like that, but she was determined to stop the beast. If she didn't take this thing out she wouldn't be able to head home.

"Pursue it, Hector, cut it off if you can." She yelled as she charged.

Spoiler
    Show

Stab
    (1d20)[12] vs 4+physical
    (1d12+18)[25] physical, normal

Sir Hector
    -Fury Cutter-
    (1d20)[13] vs 3
    (1d12+28)[34]