New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 173233343536373839404142434445 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1345
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Sources and Dragons (IC)

Dano

He looks over the scroll for a moment, and notices something. "The gems you hold in your hand now are also not part of this agreement, yet the standing verbal agreement with those souls is to determine if they are on your list and to turn them in and release the good ones. So, it would stand that the precedence is there that any bodiless souls we encounter need to be checked against your list and released if they are pure or innocent."
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Thanks for making connections between friends come to life.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Orc in the Playground

Limerick Basch't - Professional.

"This is not a legal court, Dano... precedence does not define contract. The fact these souls in my hand were stolen from their bodies, made me more accepting of fencing them. However, the souls in the jars were taken from the Styx... they have died, they have been judged, and they will go back to serve their eternal sentence." He leans back a little, the gems vanishing from his hands.

Signature by Sneak.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Orc in the Playground

Dano

"And if they are prisoners that were intentionally wiped clean, like Ashlee's soul was about to be? You would be dooming good souls to a life of torture or purgatory only because you assumed they came from the river. That doesn't sound like a professional, like you purport yourself to be. It lacks thoroughness."
    Last edited by Wraithkin; 2008-04-18 at 05:08 PM.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Orc in the Playground

Limerick tilts his head as he watches Dano, "That is... an opinion."

Signature by Sneak.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Orc in the Playground

Dano

"An opinion that may be shared by more than just me. Take it as a suggestion, because I'm sure if even one innocent soul was incorrectly tossed to Hades because of your apathy, you'll piss off more than one god that has control over justice and final judgment." He shrugs and stands. "Plus, I'd figure you want to know if you could earn some extra coin off those souls. Your call." He walks back outside and wraps his arms around Ashlee from behind, hugging her while she talks.

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Orc in the Playground

Before Dano leaves the house, Limerick's voice floats back to his ears, and his ears alone, "Or, I may be praised and thanked by more then one god of corruption and evil. You don't know my divine allegiances, Dano... don't make the mistake now by thinking I care one particular way over another, of what they think in the heavens." If Dano turns to reply... he will find Limerick gone.
    Last edited by Forgotten T.S.; 2008-04-18 at 05:29 PM.

Signature by Sneak.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

Limerick rests, and when he rises he finds himself lying on the floor in a small square room containing four podiums, himself behind one of them. After a moment two beings appear. Across stands a stern looking man whom Limerick immediately recognizes as St. Cuthbert. At the left podium hovers a construct. The last podium remains empty, possibly only there to give the room an orderly appearance.
    Epic Sorc ~ "You said I could have this spell."
    DM ~ "I regret nothing!"

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Orc in the Playground

Limerick blinks as he looks around, not allowing the surprise of such a sudden and interrupting plane shift, to show... nor to disturb him. He slowly stood up, looking to the two beings in the room with him. His gazeturned wearily towards the fourth podium, but he ignored it for now as he set his eyes on St. Cuthbert, "It was my understanding, that we weren't to have our next meeting for another three years." Limerick's voice was very calm, threads of respect interwoven in each word, "Have I not performed to the Cudgel's satisfaction?"

Signature by Sneak.

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Pixie in the Playground

St. Cuthbert

"A contract has been called into question and you have been summoned for trial to determine the truth of the matter." Saint Cuthbert stands calmly before his podium watching the construct.
    Retribution tempered by wisdom, zeal forged by truth and discipline, all things honed by common sense and honesty.

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Orc in the Playground

OOC: Fuzz? I'm not sure who this guy is, as Wraithkin just kindly informed me what was going on. I don't see the need personally, but I'm not making another post til I know who this person is.

---------------------

"Which contract?"
    Last edited by Forgotten T.S.; 2008-04-20 at 12:39 PM.

Signature by Sneak.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

Spoiler
    Show
    Fine...have it your way Tai...

"All will be answered soon enough. First, you may request defense council if you desire it."
    DM ~ "I regret nothing!"

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Orc in the Playground

Limerick crossed his arms, "I will defend myself. There is no being besides the Gods capable of knowing my actions, and thus there is no being capable of defending me for they know not what I am or have done." His voice was slightly tight, what was this about... he was on trial? What for? He cast his gaze to Cuthbert with curiosity.

"I however request to send word to my current Employer. I have contract clauses which forbay me from being out of his immediate service without warning. I am in violation for breech of contract by your... sudden trial." He tried not to let to much frustration show in his voice, as he bowed his head slightly at the request.

Should the request be allowed he taps his earring, "Dano, I am currently indisposed by Divine Powers. I will be unavailable for any and all work until I am released, if I am released. I understand this is a breech of contract, and should you wish to use this as leverage for dissolving our contract, I shall understand and no black marks shall be placed on you. If I am unavailable to ever return, I shall endeavor to send word. Do not reply to this message."

Signature by Sneak.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

"Very well. You will not be indisposed should your employer require your presence. Proceed from the least of the complaints against the defendant to the greatest."

A dull mechanical hum emanates from the construct before it begins. The defendant's choice in contracts has been called into question. Verbal contract 883910442, clause 2f is as follows.

Limerick's voice emanates from the fourth podium. "I'll give the person who's bounty is so high it forces my hand, a day's head start and full warning."

'Forcing his hand' is another way of saying money holds more value than life. Further, the defendant willingly offered his services to King Ruin of Toracor should he be willing to pay a high enough sum. Ruin, a vile creature, forcibly bound to the law, and guilty of multiple universal crimes.

St. Cuthbert looks to Limerick, "Have you anything to say reguarding this?"
    DM ~ "I regret nothing!"

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Orc in the Playground

"I contest the constructs presence as interpreter of meaning. This creature is incapable of knowing my intent, meaning, and innuendo of meaning. I contest the court appointed interprets opinion of what I mean when I say, 'Force my hand'. I contest the circumstances surrounding my words with Ruin of Toracor."

Limerick leans back slightly as if he is leaning against a wall, "I am bound by Guild Law, to service contracts that are appointed to me. I have free reign to ignore the general contracts of the guild if I so choose, but when a contract is hand-delivered to me, I am oath-sworn to fullfill this contract for the guild. This is not a new development, and is one that is known to The Cudgel... this is an issue which has never been issue before either. Should my hand be forced by the Guild, I am oath-bound to complete the contract, or forfeit my place in the Guild, and then I am to tender my life for betraying the Guild.

"My services, are open to anyone... on any place... of any moral alignment. Good, evil... crazy, orderly. I am an Assassin, The Gilded Raven of the Western Horizon, if a creature goes to my Guild, or to me, and wishes to attempt negotiations of a contract with myself... I am more then willing to hear their words. Despite the upper morality the Order of the Cudgel chooses to stand on... I have always been under the understanding that we do not simply slay evil for the sake of it... for that would make us no better than. I am free to make negotiations with any creature of existence, including Ruin... despite his crimes. Whether I take the contract that is offered... well, since that has never happened... I object to being judged on the grounds of it.

"I cannot be judged for things that have not come to pass, but merely have the possibility thereof. If I was capable of being judged like that, this court should have been convened long ago when I first joined the Assassin's Order of the New Moon."

He took a steadying breathe, his eyes never leaving St. Cuthberts, "As to my services performed FOR Ruin, already. I killed no one, I freed several imprisoned people... and destroyed a Source. Of which I will not speak on, besides to offer into evidence that I have actively destroyed two of these things now, as displays of my character. My contract with Ruin was simple, for the preservation of Existence as we know it."

Signature by Sneak.

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

St. Cuthbert nods, "This being has its limitations. That is why it is not set as judge over you." He turns back to the construct, "Continue."

Recent events have brought many souls under the judgement of the defendant. On one occassion 15 soul gems came into his possession. Those of light were released, but these <<10 gems appear before St. Cuthbert. Their alignments range from Neutral to a range of Evil>> exhibits A1 through A10 have remained trapped and in his possession. What he plans to do with most of these is undecided, however exhibit A7 <<A white gem is illuminated>> contains a soul of choas and evil. It was judged by a being of light to be too dangerous to be allowed to return to life and so entrapped. The defendant plans to ransome this soul back to its family, allowing this being to be ressurected, to continue with its plans of destruction, and gaining a profit for the defendant at the same time.

Once again the god turns to Limerick, but this time he simply waits for the assassin's response.
    DM ~ "I regret nothing!"

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Orc in the Playground

Limerick tilts his head as he looks at the gems for a moment, "This is true. I had planned to allow the families, associates, organizations, ect. of these ten remaining souls to have the opportunity to pay for the release of their souls, any soul that could not be paid to be released so as to be resurrected by their associates, would be handed over to the Cudgel at our scheduled meeting in Three Years time, for judgment."

He grips his biceps as he continues talking, "As to those to be 'ransomed', as this Construct so narrowly defines my actions, once more I object to his phrasing by the way, I have not had a chance to further study the situations of their release. I need to conduct more indepth probes on those I would be releasing to, and only then upon a full assertation of all information would I begin to make full decisions on what I will and won't do.

"As the creature indicated and trapped by 'being of light'. This creature was not locked away by the hands of a God. A non-diefic creature has no right to judge others, except to judge them to the next step of existence where true judgment takes place. That is why I exist, afterall... I am the man who forces them over to the next realm, to sit at the step of the gods, and be judged for their actions. I do not judge, I merely deliver.

"I will not have the qualms of another creature not of God-Blood smashing their ideals against mine, or I would be in an entirely different profession."

Signature by Sneak.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

St. Cuthbert stands quietly and turns back to the construct.

More souls have come under the judgement of this man. <<several glowing jars appear before St. Cuthbert>> Each of these souls has supposedly been washed blank by the waters of the river Styx. The defendant told S'th'Dano the following.

"Their identity means nothing. They were taken from the River, I shall judge them now and judge their goings."

These words indicate the intention to judge the souls properly and send them to their rightful afterlife, whether back to the river, or another destination. When querried about the souls, Limerick responded with:

"These peoples died, and were judged to the Styx. I plan to drop them back in where they belong."

<<The construct points at one of the jars>>

"Mommy... Mommy? Where are you...I'm so cold..."

<<The construct points at another jar>>

"I will kill them all and bath in their blood..."

The defendant has deemed these two souls equally deserving of an eternity in the river Styx based solely upon where they were obtained. Athena's cleric was willing to restore these souls and then determine whether they should be returned to the river, or elsewhere, but Limerick refused:

"...they have died, they have been judged, and they will go back to serve their eternal sentence."

Once more St. Cuthbert looks to Limerick.
    DM ~ "I regret nothing!"

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Orc in the Playground

Limerick's eyes boil with anger as his right hand clenches tight, and he slams his fist down on the podium in front of him. A crack runs down the podium's shaft as the room shakes under the force of his anger as his telekinetic will enhances his already superior punch.

"I object to this constructs continued assertion of opinion." His voice seethes with barely contained rage, "This is third offense of which this creature speaks slander of my intent based off my words to Mortal Man. With no evidence or fact to corroborate." His eyes turn from boiling anger at the Construct to St. Cuthbert where his gaze cools instantly, not daring to look upon the God in such blatant disrespect, eyes were so much more important, "I do not walk in a marble covered temple, where I spend pious days in quiet contemplation... where my life does not hang on the cusp of word and action, but purity of soul and mind. I do not live in a world where I can be honest in every endeavor... I must exercise caution, half-truth... and bold lie.

"I infiltrate bases of evil, dens of demons, and I walk unfearing into the maws of waiting beasts. I can not afford the liberties of a truthful tongue, and I cannot risk everything by giving away the truth to listening ears. My words are only ever that... words. Designed precisely to the situation as I perceive it. I had every intention of keeping these souls until our next scheduled meeting to be judged by you."
    Last edited by Forgotten T.S.; 2008-04-20 at 06:48 PM.

Signature by Sneak.

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

The god meets Limerick's eyes and for a moment, he thinks he sees mirth within them. "To the most serious charge. You have always been a man true to your word. That is perhaps your most admirable trait and so I am surprised that this was brought to me."

Limerick Bascht, you stand accused of willfull intent to break contract. Returning to verbal contract 883910442, clause 7a of this verbal agreement is as follows:

Dano's voice comes from the empty podium "Ashlee's agreement to seal the deal."

Clause 7b is as follows:

Ashlee's voice responds to the prompt "I do not object so long as I do not have to spend any more time with him than is necessary"

The defendant's presense on S'th'Dano's latest task was deemed unnecessary by both parties, and yet he insisted repeatedly that he would be present.

Cuthbert returns his gaze to Limerick, "What say you Limerick?"
    DM ~ "I regret nothing!"

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Orc in the Playground

His eyes bleed curiosity in the face of Cuthbert's look... what the hell was this? What game was being played that he was not fathoming? He frowned slightly as he flicked his hand and an ornate scroll appeared in the middle of the room. "I was hired to do reconnaissance work for Dano... I was never given any specifications on what to recon for except that it was for himself and his group.... especially since several of the clauses specifically deal with the group.

"I was given no work in order to perform while they were to be away. So, despite her desire not to be around me... it is an impossible task with the job as assigned. I will not violate my contract, or allow unnecessary changes, such as forced vacations... for such frivolous things as personal space in the face of completion of duties. Had Dano elaborated on the Dragon he was speaking of, I would have done the requested recon duties."

His eyes lock hard to St. Cuthberts, "I have never violated my contracts unless I have been afforded no other choice... such as being spirited away to a deific plane."
    Last edited by Forgotten T.S.; 2008-04-20 at 07:18 PM.

Signature by Sneak.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

"You are not in violation of your contract Limerick. If you are called on, you are free to go, but without being called, attending would breech this contract. You agreed to it as it is, her concent was conditional, and that condition was set." Cuthbert shakes his head. The construct begins to hum again, but the god waves his hand and it disappears along with the podiums and the room elongates into a hallway. "Walk with me Limerick."
    DM ~ "I regret nothing!"

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Orc in the Playground

He frowns behind his mask as he walks off of his spot and to the Gods side, walking at his side with a serious look. He doesn't comment on the judgement of the contract, taking the ruling as it was...

Signature by Sneak.

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

Ashlee, Dano, Vires, and Yorimi go to the tower...

<<poof>> you appear in the chamber below the tower. Ashlee appears to be a bit agitated, but it's understandable after what happened the last time. Vires scans the area, making certain no enemy are here. There are no enemies about, but you do hear the sounds of revelry echoing down the stairs. Dano stands beside Ashlee, acting as a shadow, never straying further than an arm's length.

Ashlee takes Dano's hand and heads for the staircase. When the group emerges on the main floor, they are greeted with a cheerful shout and several water creatures swim toward them. Dano moves to stand in front of Ashlee, acting as a barrier

The sucubus giggles as she waves atr the sea creatures...A mermaid swims up to Yorimi and kisses her quite passionately. Another swims behind her and whispers, "come join us." They attempt to pull Yorimi toward the revelry

"Mmmm, how you been, sweeties?"

"Yori. Stop." Dano's words are cut off as another mermaid presses her lips to his. With his free hand, he shoves the mermaid away, almost violently, and he focuses his mind. A telekinetic bubble forms, and it shoves all creatures but the four friends away from him.

Yorimi says "Hey!"

"Hay is for horses, straw is cheaper, grass is free."

Vires moves forward and growls his wings flapping once and his teeth exposed. "What do you want, mers?"

Dano says "Do not fault them, Vires. Their hormones have been thrown completey out of whack."

"To love you." Another mermaid attempts to swim toward Vires. Dano focuses again, and the mermaid is blown back

"You aren't big enough to love me."

Yori thinks for a moment and grins, then makes a a disgusted face. "I could... occupy them."

"There would be no point. Ashlee, these merfolk will not touch you. Proceed." Dano holds her hand tightly, as he follows her lead.

"No point?"

"Thank you for the thought Yorimi." Ashlee continues up the stairs past more water creatures who look suggestively and shout seductively toward you as you pass. Yori seems crestfallen as she floats past them...

Ashlee stops on the twentyfourth floor. The room is air filled and more amphibious creatures occupy it. Another cheer goes up from the crowd as they enter and a merman floats out of the group toward you. He holds out his arms, "Welcome." Dano recognizes him as the one who he spoke to on his previous trip.

Ashlee tenses and tries to suppress a growl "You..." She glares at him.

Dano asks, "Is this him?"

Ashlee nods.

Vires smiles and tenses as he reaches a claw upwards...

"How dare you..." Ashlee is still growling.

He looks at her innocently and then perks up. "You have come back!" He smiles and moves forward through Dano's bubble.

Vires slams his claw in front of the man. "Not any closer."

"Why are you so angry?" He looks up at Vires.

Dano tenses as Ashlee can feel extreme hostility overwhelming their link

"Dano, may I?"

"It is not I who is in charge right now." Dano's voice changes from his normally peaceful one to the ragged, cursed one as the black skin seeps out again, covering his form.

Yori grins as she lets her own powers flourish, holding a invocation ready.

Ashlee growls at the man. "How could you? You tried to take from me that which is most precious to me and almost destroyed me instead." The man blinks at her as though he doesn't understand

Vires looks at Yorimi and grabs hier in his cvlaw with a smile. "Hiya little one.

Yorimi growls and tries to break gfree of his grasp. "Hey, lemme go!"

Vires holds her tight and ignores her plea for release.

"Vires! Let her go."

"Huh?"

"Let Yorimi go."

"Why?"

"Because I ordered you to."

"I'll give you a reason why." Yorimi starts hitting his paw.

"If you have any sense of duty and friendship, you will release her. Now."

Vires frowns as he looks at Dano. "I'm just holding my little sister, Dano..."

"Let. Her. Go."

"Oh..."

Vires goes to grab Dano woth his other paw and Dano dodges easily.

Ashlee steps toward the man, "Stop it! leave them be!"

Dano turns his attention to the man. "This is your doing?"

He blinks, "but why? He was so angry. Now he is happy. See him smile."

"Smile?" His eyes narrow as his mind focuses again, only this time it's a band of kinetic force focused around the man's throat, and it begins constricting. "You want to see a smile?" His lips part revealing a sadistic grin. The man begins to choke and is unable to respond.

Ashlee puts her hand on Dano's shoulder, "Please stop."

Grumbling, he releases the grasp on the man's throat. "Your powers are useless against me. Release them."

Vires releases Yorimi and goes to pick up Ashlee... Dano blasts Vires with telekinetic energy, pushing him back 20 feet. He looks back at the man and frowns again. Vires frowns at Dano. "Why did you do that?"

"No one touches Ashlee."

The man falls, gasping for air. Ashlee bends down toward him. "Do you see what you've caused. He isn't like this normally, but you're trying to tear me from him has made him so angry." She speaks softly as though talking to a child.

Yorimi growls as she moves towards the Mer. "Golden boy might be like that, but I'm not as nice as he is... Stop it. NOW."

Dano tilts his head and looks at Ashlee. With a wave of his hand, all foreign particulate matter is pushed away, leaving only clean breathable air surrounding the four.

Ashlee continues as calmly as she can manage. "I don't think you're trying to harm anyone, but what you're doing isn't right. Love and happiness happen on their own, and altering their natural flow can only cause pain in the end." She sighs and turns away, stepping back toward Dano and embracing him. Dano hugs her tightly, his wings wrap around her protectively.

The man blinks again as he looks at the group as though trying to understand them and understanding seems to filter in behind his hazy eyes. "I'm sorry..." he whispers. He tugs a chain around his neck, pulling a black gem out from beneath his shirt and lifts it off his head. There is a popping sound and a wave of energy crashes over everyone, knocking most of the people in the room unconscious.

Vires looks around after recieving such a toring blow as his comrades fall to the floor. Ashlee is only down for a few moments before she lifts her broken self up and looks around. She gasps and releases a wave of positive energy...and then another...and another

Groaning, he stands up and looks at Ashlee, blinking as the dazing finally passes

"What someone will do to get laid..."

"Of course Yorimi." Ashlee wraps herself in Dano's arms and burries her head in his shoulder. Dano holds her closely, sighing slightly.

"I'm sorry." He whispers down to Ashlee. He mentally takes the gem as it drifts over to him. Placing it in a container, he places said container into a pocket of his.

Yorimi's body begins to dramatically change as she wakes up...She is small, here eyes are grey, and while as beatiful as ever, she seems... different. Her face is plane, her hair is sily white. She is a ghost-wise halfling. "If we are done here, let's leave..."

Ashlee shudders a bit, "You haven't done anything to be sorry for." She looks up at him. "You can't teleport with that thing...can you?"

"No, I can't."

"I'll can take the others back, and then return, and we can travel together...unless someone objects." She looks over at Vires.

Dano nods. He looks to Vires, asking that he stay with Yori.

"This is your task, my dear. I am not one to object your right to act as you please."

Dano releases Ashlee. "Then I will wait here for your return."

She nods and leads the other two below. The reveling has ceased and all the creatures they pass are unconscious. Ashlee doesn't stop to help them as they head toward to underdark. Once there she teleports the three of them to Wrens house, says that she'll see them again soon, and teleports away again. Limerick walks out the front door to see Ashlee leave.
    DM ~ "I regret nothing!"

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Orc in the Playground

Limerick raises a brow as he watches Ashlee take off but shrugs as he looks at the others before tugging on his earring, "Dano... need to discuss a few things with you. Where are you?
    Last edited by Forgotten T.S.; 2008-04-20 at 10:34 PM.

Signature by Sneak.

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Orc in the Playground

Dano

"I am waiting for Ashlee's arrival, and then we will begin our trek back with another Source stone. What is it?"

Spoiler
    Show
    will carry out conversation over IM.

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Orc in the Playground

Flumph

Spoiler
    Show
    No posting for a day...intollerable! Dano and Limerick edit their contract. Yorimi's alter-ego tortures interrogates prisoners. Vires...I don't know what he wants to do...

Dano and Ashlee return in the late afternoon 5 days later. Ashlee's scales have changed from green to a light golden color, and the two seem to be in good spirits.
    DM ~ "I regret nothing!"

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Orc in the Playground

Dano

Dano holds Ashlee's hand as he walks towards the house, and finds his friends in the dining hall enjoying their meal. Smiling, he waves a hand to Vires and Yorimi. "We would like to speak with you to privately about something. Please, come with us." His mood seems much improved from the last time they saw him, and there is a pride that was not there before.

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Orc in the Playground

Limerick can be found in a room adjacent to the Dining Hall, completely bare of most all of his clothes save a pair of pants, boots, his mask, and a pair of gloves. He is sweating quite profusely as his long hair hangs downward due to gravity, his muscles rippling as he performs toe-touches upside down... just by standing on the roof of the room.

While Limerick might look like a disgusting man, who wears clothes that have been washed in a good 20 years... he certainly doesn't look it below them as his darkly tanned skin, only blemished by throbbing purple veins that snake out from his spine, and along his arms, and as you see more of his body for once... you notice portions of it are slightly gleaming in the light, as if the light pushes through it less, instead of reflection... he has multiple voidal spots that seem to suck in light, and gush shadow stuff around him.

He grunts as he lifts up, tapping his toes, going back straight as an arrow shift, then curling back up. His knees never bend once.

"1045..... 1046...... 1047....."

All of his gear lays in a pile directly under him, catching the bits of sweat that fall from his body as he continues the extreme exercise regiment.

Signature by Sneak.

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quinn seems a bit annoyed to be pulled away from the library, having beenm into a great read about mental disorders..."Alright, Dano. What is it?"

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Orc in the Playground

Dano

He frowns slightly, and bluntly states what he has on his mind. "I'd like to have the conversation with Yorimi, please."