New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Bugbear in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: OOTS Kickstarter Bonus PDFs: The Discussion Thread *Unmarked spoilers*

While re-reading Therkla's PDF, I just noticed something that escaped me the first time:

Mik-Guh Fan.

Terry Pratchett would be proud, Giant.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: OOTS Kickstarter Bonus PDFs: The Discussion Thread *Unmarked spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by martianmister View Post
    Why didn't you just delete the post?
    I just did. I never knew I could do that.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Silver View Post
    I just did. I never knew I could do that.
    Then let us delete these post as well.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #604
    Orc in the Playground

Today, I'm wondering if the Sapphire Hills Orphanage is one of the settings for "How the Paladin Got His Scar".

5. - Top - End - #605
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Miel View Post
    Life isn't fair, why should the afterlife be?
    Sure thing, Davy Jones.
    Spoiler
    Show

So the song runs on, with shift and change,
    Through the years that have no name,
    And the late notes soar to a higher range,
    But the theme is still the same.
    Man's battle-cry and the guns' reply
    Blend in with the old, old rhyme
    That was traced in the score of the strata marks
    While millenniums winked like campfire sparks
    Down the winds of unguessed time. -- 4th Stanza, The Bad Lands, Badger Clark

6. - Top - End - #606
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

I'm gong to un-stick this thread and either re-stick it when a new PDF comes out, or start a new one at that time.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~

7. - Top - End - #607
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGirl

Just realized from reading this that Therkla bonus PDF was released. I was part of the drive and received the others, was this PDF not released the same way? Was it popped on the boards somewhere? Or was it at a level of the Kickstarter I didn't join?

I need my Therkla fix!

EDIT: Apparently my auto spell correct feels I needed a Thermal fix...
    Last edited by Tathum; 2015-11-24 at 01:38 PM.

8. - Top - End - #608
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tathum View Post
    Just realized from reading this that Therkla bonus PDF was released. I was part of the drive and received the others, was this PDF not released the same way? Was it popped on the boards somewhere? Or was it at a level of the Kickstarter I didn't join?

I need my Therkla fix!

EDIT: Apparently my auto spell correct feels I needed a Thermal fix...
    You can download it from Update #69 on the Kickstarter site, which you can get to here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/1141270 You will have to log in if you're not already logged into Kickstarter since that's a backer-only update.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~

9. - Top - End - #609
    Halfling in the Playground

DrowGirl

Ooo, thankies!

(love you work!)

Off to download!

10. - Top - End - #610
    Barbarian in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Multiple short stories full of world and character developement i would love to experience. (Sangwaan is one of my favorite characters for example)

"Available only to backers" ... Sigh* ... that's what hapens when you're late to a party you didn't even know existed :(

Any way for the rest of us to maybe purchase a compilation book of these short stories and other kickstarter material?
    Doesn't hurt to ask ... right?

11. - Top - End - #611

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Hacktor View Post
    Multiple short stories full of world and character developement i would love to experience. (Sangwaan is one of my favorite characters for example)

"Available only to backers" ... Sigh* ... that's what hapens when you're late to a party you didn't even know existed :(

Any way for the rest of us to maybe purchase a compilation book of these short stories and other kickstarter material?
    Doesn't hurt to ask ... right?
    The last comment I could find about this was last February:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RichBurle...52693353197568

(Sorry about the url that way; my iPad doesn't like the url button for some reason.)

Anyway; I'd guess with his recent successes with PDFs them all being available together eventually seems likely since they'd be 90% done and not involve a printer. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he waited until they were all done first.

12. - Top - End - #612
    Ogre in the Playground

Did we ever get the "mystery prize" mentioned in the above link? I don't remember it.
    -.____________________
    ./___________________()-------Ron Miel
    |...___________________--------sits down
    |..| |_________________()-------and starts
    |..|/__________________--------singing
    | ___________________()-------about gold

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Miel View Post
    Did we ever get the "mystery prize" mentioned in the above link? I don't remember it.
    Not yet, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-O-E View Post
    MAJOR SPOILERS. Seriously!
    The last panel will be...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Black. 'The End' in white text.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
    I won a thread. Am I pathetic to list that in my signture? Yes. Of course I am.

Awesome avatar is awesome. And made by yldenfrei.

14. - Top - End - #614

SamuraiGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Throknor View Post
    The last comment I could find about this was last February:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RichBurle...52693353197568

(Sorry about the url that way; my iPad doesn't like the url button for some reason.)

Anyway; I'd guess with his recent successes with PDFs them all being available together eventually seems likely since they'd be 90% done and not involve a printer. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he waited until they were all done first.
    That would be wonderful :D.
    Better late then never ... I waited so many years to get Origins/Start of Darkness and it was worth it. I will wait some more.
    Although i would appreciate a PDF download since the delivery cost to where i live costs 110% of the book's value