New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Default Re: Kansai Region: Main

Katelynne nodded understandingly as both Irisis and Luke expressed that they would like to wait a bit longer before deciding whom to travel with. "I understand, just thought I would throw the offer out there. You wouldn't be intruding."

As time ticked by she waited quietly for Jake to arrive and couldn't help but to grow slightly apprehensive. When the other Jake, Jake Ocean that is, came into class and took his usual seat behind her, she smiled and waved at the boy. "Good morning Jake. Are you excited about today?"

While she happy that graduation was about to begin, she couldn't help but to wonder where the Jake she had grown up with was? She relieved a long sigh as he finally came in and took a seat near her. "You just barely made it! Had me worried for a second you jerk!" She playfully punched him in the arm. "What kind of pokemon do you think you got?"
    Last edited by Niria; 2013-02-23 at 08:28 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #32
    Orc in the Playground

"I'm Hoping Grass, but I'm sure you already knew that. How about you?"Jake S. replies to Katelynn.
    Last edited by Shadowz1797; 2013-02-23 at 09:35 AM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

"I kinda want grass as well, but truthfully I wouldn't mind anything. Just happy we are getting a pokemon ya know?" She began to stretch a bit as a feeling of restlessness began to creep over her. She was hoping that the ceremony wouldn't last too long, and that they would be able to leave with a decent amount of sunlight left.
    Last edited by Niria; 2013-02-23 at 08:28 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

"So what're you thinking we should do first? Y'know, when we finally get out of here." Jake S. is trying to sound cool but a nervous tone can be heard with every word he says.
    Last edited by Shadowz1797; 2013-02-23 at 09:35 AM.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

Irisis looked at Railyn and thought for a moment, adjusting her glasses. It seems like, if nothing else, it would be in Railyn's best interest if they team up so that he doesn't get himself in trouble, after all he was easily excited and that tended to be bad in some ways. "Well, we could certainly try, if nothing else it means I have someone to travel with and you have someone to keep you out of trouble." Irisis then gives a sweet smile and tilts her head innocently.
    Spoiler
    Show

Currently in: (RP) Kansai Main, (OOC) Kansai OOC

Has been in: NA

The voices in my head are having a party that I'm not invited to, it's annoying because they won't turn the music down!

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

James somberly enters the classroom, noting the other students in the room. He walks towards his seat in the back, noticing the items on his desk. He immediately takes interest in them. He glances over the Pokeball, as well as the red and black case. He feels his fingers twitch, desiring to handle these items, but knowing of the chalkboard's statement against it. He fidgets in his seat a little, shoving his hands deep into his pockets in order to avoid temptation. He hoped he didn't have to wait long in order to examine these objects more thoroughly.
    Last edited by Dudeons; 2013-02-22 at 02:42 PM.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

After giving he father a hug and wishing him a good day at work as a Ranger in the nearby park, Zephrina runs towards her classroom, hoping her seat had not beed taken. As she came flying into the classroom, hurdling the first desk, but tripping on the second, she runs up to her desk in the middle of the third and final row. Sliding into her desk, she quickly takes out her sketchbook to draw the case and pokeball that sat on her desk. Excitement overwhelmed her to the point her hand could not stay steady. "Is anyone else this excited?! I don't even think I could daydream if i wanted to!!" She looked around the room at all her other classmates chatting amongst themselves and suddenly felt a little lonely with no plans of becoming a strong trainer like everyone else. She quickly went back to her sketching as the others continued their conversations.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

LUKE

I understand loving the water, but when you're still a little wet and there's a wonderful breeze like this it can turn against you quickly Looking at Brygit, noticing most of the water had dissapeared, there were still a few wet patches, but nothing too serious, so she should be fine in the breeze he hoped.

Nodding to everyone as they entered the classroom, even Jake as he snickered at them, he didn't speak up until Zephrina rushed in "Good morning Zephrina, I think we are all excited, but maybe take a moment to relax and wonder what will come next..." Closing his eyes as if to givean example, he takes a deep breath through his nose as the breese blows into the room, opening them and smiling "But then again, being full of energy is a good thing."
    Last edited by D_Man_7733; 2013-02-22 at 03:36 PM.
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

9. - Top - End - #39
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlackDragon

Railyn folds his arms in mock offense as he turns away from Irisis. "I'll have you know I can still get in plenty of trouble with you still around."

Turns again in his seat to Zephrina's athleticism. "See I'm not the only one whose excited." He points out to Irisis.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Orc in the Playground

Zeph's commotion finally snapped Brygit out of her daze. She notices Luke talking to Zeph, looks her way, and sees the drawings. She says "Your drawings are really nice."
    Last edited by balian arcanine; 2013-02-22 at 03:55 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Katelynne couldn’t suppress a grin as she notice an edge of nervousness creep into Jake’s words. “Not getting scared now, are you Jakey? You’re not going to bail on traveling with me-right?” She couldn't help but to tease him before taking a long dreamy glance out of the window. “I dunno. I suppose we could go and try to catch our first pokemon, or oh I know! Why not try out our new pokemon by battling! Perhaps we could even find someone whom would like to have a double battle with us.” She thoughtfully tapped her hands on her desk while speaking. "Of course before we officially leave, I would like to say goodbye to my parents." She finally glanced back over at Jake. “What would you like to do?”
    Last edited by Niria; 2013-02-23 at 08:29 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Orc in the Playground

"Well I don't think my folks will miss me anyway so........... *An awkward look appears on Jake's face* I guess I'll just stop by your house with you if that's OK. And yeah that would be fun if we battled each other! I also want to start looking for tons of pokemon in the wild, because if I'm gonna be the champion, well I guess there's never too much to know."
    Last edited by Shadowz1797; 2013-02-23 at 09:36 AM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Katelynne nods understandingly “Well you already know that my family loves you, and that my parents look at you as one of their sons. All of my siblings adore you…in fact; I think they like you more than they like me!” Katie let out a gruff laugh, before putting a reassuring hand on Jake’s arm. “If it makes you feel any better, I don’t think my parents will miss me either. After all, it is one less mouth to feed!” There were both advantages and disadvantages to having eleven other siblings. Advantage was that you were never alone. Disadvantage was that you were never alone. Katie couldn’t help but to look forward to getting away from chaos that she has always known as home. Even though she would miss it, she couldn’t wait to start living her own life.

She smiled brightly at the mention of looking for lots of wild pokemon. “As a breeder you know I can never go wrong with catching a lot of different pokemon. My parents would appreciate them too as it might make our ranch more diverse. Oh!” She looked thoughtfully at Jake. “My parents said that you are always welcomed to store any excess pokemon you obtain at the ranch, and that they would take good care of them.” She shrugged. “It is up to you of course, although I can’t promise that they wouldn’t try to breed them!”
    Last edited by Niria; 2013-02-23 at 08:29 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

James glances down at his desk, the sight of the two items reestablishing his temptation. He finds one hand out of his pocket, and decided to distract himself from the things on his desk. He looks around the classroom, attempting to find something interesting. He notices the girl sitting beside him; she was Bridget or something like that.

He considers starting a conversation with her, sort of like some of the other kids were amongst themselves. He feels nervous, his mouth going dry at the thought of starting a conversation. He turns towards her a little, trying to look casual. He manages to make eye contact and tries to get her attention.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Orc in the Playground

Brygit notices the boy starring at her. She giggles a little to her self. Hi James. Are you ready to get going? The rest of us have been waiting for what feels like for ever, i don't know if i've ever sat still in school so long with out a teacher making me. What are you going to do when the ceremony is over? Make a sumbarine, or maybe figure out how to make a master ball? I never told you before but I always thought you were smart enough to.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

James laughs nervously, fidgeting a bit in his seat.

"Um, thanks," James says, praying in his mind that he didn't say something stupid, "I'm interested in studying Pokeballs. I dunno, like figuring out WHY it is that a Master Ball can catch without fail; how to make that sort of technology for myself. But I sort of want to collect Pokemon, as a bit of a side thing; I think it'd probably be something to test self-made Pokeballs on, or something like that. What about you?"

'See?' a more confident part of James thinks, 'This isn't as hard as you always pretend it is.'
    Last edited by Dudeons; 2013-02-22 at 08:51 PM.

17. - Top - End - #47

Seika snaps out of her reverie.

"Well, assuming they start us off with something traditional, I just hope if they gave me a grass type that it's Snivy. I'd be cool with almost any of the water types or a couple of the fire type though."

Seika turns to Katelynn.

"I'd be down for a little practice match, duel or doubles. And maybe I'll join up with you guys. I could probably get a few tips, since you're probably already an accomplished breeder given your ranch.
    Avatar by Prime32. Seriously, his stuff is awesome.

18. - Top - End - #48

RedWizardGuy

Logan hears James talking about the Master Ball and jumps into his conversation "Not meaning to interrupt but I'm interested in that sort of thing to James, which is why I want to become a Poke Ball Designer. I want to build and design Poke Balls of all different types. I want to understand how each other them works and hopefully one day, find the inventor of Master Balls and ask him how he came up with a type of Ball that never fails."

Jingle Bells, Twilight Smells, Edward Ran Away,
    Bella Dies, Jacob Cries, Star Wars All The Way, HEY!

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Devlin wanted to say thank you to Luke, but wasn't sure if Luke was even talking to him.

In a little while Devlin was lost staring at the Pokeball, wondering what sort of pokemon was inside it. He snaps out of his day dream long enough to ask no one in particular. "W-would it be so wrong to take a quick look at which pokemon are in the balls on our desks before the teacher gets here?"

20. - Top - End - #50
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Zaphrina looks over at Brygit quickly, nodding her thanks then looks over to the others. "If I don't get excited, I won't be able to stay awake and alert for the ceremony. I had to help my dad bring a Pokemon to my mom at the Pokemon Center late last night so I'm pretty tired. Besides, I need to hurry and finish this sketch before the ceremony starts." She turns back to her pad as she continues scribbling away.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Katelynne turned towards Seika and shakes her head. "Nah, I'm still just a novice. I was able to watch, but my parents usually just had me doing the dirty work...like feeding and cleaning up after the pokemon. It would be fun if you traveled with us! We could help each other out!" Katelynne looked thoughtful for a moment. "If we were to have a doubles match we would need one more person..." She shrugged smiling. "I'm sure we will figure everything out when it comes to it. So what inspired you to become a breeder?"

As the boy named Devlin spoke about looking inside the pokeballs, Katelynne's eyes fell back onto her own. She slowly turned to face the boy. "Well...I won’t tell if you don't tell." She felt her adrenaline start to race. After all it was obvious that they were all itching to look, one little peep wouldn't hurt things would it?
    Last edited by Niria; 2013-02-23 at 08:30 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #52

"Oh come on, you people - Jake O. mentioned to Katelynn and Devlin. - does it really matter what pokemon you have? I mean: Suppose you look, and find out what your pokemon is, would you go and trade it? I, for one, am really happy with whatever pokemon is inside this pokeball" he said, while holding his pokeball up. He then put his pokeball down, still contemplating it.

He turns to Devlin, repeating his question: "So you don't want to travel with me, Devlin?" he says, hoping that he wouldn't be ignored this time.

Next, he looks at Zaphrina, who just came in running through the door. "Hey Zaphrina. How's the pokemon-watching? I didn't have time today, but did you see anything interesting to sketch?" he said, as Jake pulled his notebook.

Jake O. wondered if people already had formed groups. He hoped he would soon find travelling partners.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bruce was nervous.
    He'd had to do a lot of things in his life at the dojo, from extensive (and some might say absurd) workouts to one on one fights with people far above his level. All of them by most standards would be considered hard.
    But Bruce would do a thousand push-ups a day if it meant he didn't have to ever study another day in his life. Academics. Now THAT was hard. Even a scrawny kid can work out enough to become tough, but the brain just had too many limiters. Someone like Bruce had to utilize every method he could to survive. But today he had finally made it.
    Never again would he have to study for another test.
    Trying to calm his nerves, Bruce had been working out in the gym all morning. Unfortunately he had lost track of time and didn't notice until there was only five minutes left, with a ten minute walk to the school.

Running as fast as he can, he manages to make it in four and comes barreling into the room. Looking around and seeing he had finally made it, he mentally sighs. On the outside he's completely silent, with only slightly heavier breathing than normal. Giving a brief nod to the group of students, he leans up against a wall, half listening in to the group around him. He was thankful for the group. If he had to do all of the work alone he probably wouldn't have made it; the many study tips he accumulated from the various smart ones held up the majority of his grade.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Devlin waved his arms shocked at Joke O.'s Statement. "No! No! It's not like that!" Camling down Devlin holds the Pokeball out in front of him. "I have already decided that, whatever kind of Pokemon this is, it will be my partner for life. Which is why I simply can't wait to meet it!"

Feeling guilty for not hearing Jake's earlier question Devlin slumps his shoulders. "Sorry, I had stuff on my mind. I would be glad for the company, thank you."
    Last edited by Lizard Lord; 2013-02-23 at 12:05 AM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Pixie in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Well Jake, last night we brought a baby Deerling into the Center, so I sketched it while it was in the back of the Jeep. This morning we saw a flock of Staravia flying over the town, but I didn't have time to sketch it. Wanna see my latest Pokemon?" As she flips through her book, Zaphrina secretly wishes someone would invite her to come with them on an adventure. Sure, she was outgoing, but who would want a sketch artist as a companion when they could have a battler? Zaphrina's passion lied in becoming a Ace Trainer, followed by a Watcher, and finally a Medic.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground

Being the only two girls that wern't super popular and not already in a group, Brygit thought she would ask Zaph. She seemed really nice and her dad was a Ranger, he must know alot about both pokemon and where to find the best rivers and lakes; and if any one will love the outdoors as much as her it might be Zaph, so Brygit decides she will ask is she can join her. The conversation about the master ball now between two pokeball enthusiasts, she no longer feels an intregral part of it so she turns to Zaph and asks Would you like to go with me to find the unknown? We can explore the wild and all the pokemon we find there. She wonders if Zaph will accept and if any one else would want to join them.
    Last edited by balian arcanine; 2013-02-23 at 01:29 AM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Dwarf in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Katelynne, a bit flustered by what Jake O had said, chimed in with Delvin. "Yeah...I didn't want to trade it. Simply desired to see what it was. Your telling me that you don't want to take a small peek?"
    Last edited by Niria; 2013-02-23 at 08:30 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Bugbear in the Playground

ElfWarriorGuy

Luke

Not inturrupting her and Brygit's conversation, Luke asks Zaph a question once she had responded to Brygit, and they had finished talking.

"Zaphrina, you wouldn't happen to have any sketches of interesting water type pokemon would you?" Ready to walk over and see if she says yes.
    Timezone: GMT +10.0

Pokemon Tabletop Adventures/United: THE HUB

29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground

Irisis stands from her desk and almost shouts to the whole room. "If anyone wants to travel with me and Railyn you are welcome to join us, I think I might have trouble keeping him out of trouble on my own after all and we would probably both appriciate more company." Irisis then sits back down and smiles at Railyn almost as if she had been trying to make him blush but she knew he wouldn't.

"Also as a side note on the peeking thing, it would be good to peek but judging by our history in this room as soon as one of us starts doing something we shouldn't the teacher will walk in. We don't want to get in trouble on graduation day otherwise they could confiscate our Pokemon before we even have them." Irisis then adjusts her glasses again and the flickering of the light across the lenses almost makes it look like her eyes were scanning something.
    Spoiler
    Show

Currently in: (RP) Kansai Main, (OOC) Kansai OOC

Has been in: NA

The voices in my head are having a party that I'm not invited to, it's annoying because they won't turn the music down!

30. - Top - End - #60

Seika looks like she's weighing her options a bit before speaking, but finally says,
    Well, if Logan and I join up, that gives the two of us a couple of options. We can either join up with Katelynn and Jake, or we could join up with Irisis and Railyn. In either event, we will end up with a fairly balanced group. Any preferences Logan?
    Avatar by Prime32. Seriously, his stuff is awesome.