New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Otherworldly [IC]

Sariel blinked, nonplussed at the girl's words. "Who brought the Golden Child?"
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Same demon bastard who brought the rest of us."

Nicole steps slightly behind Hannah and puts a protective arm on the child's shoulder.

"Smart kid though. Don't think I'd have been saying stuff like that at her age."

She pauses, thinking.

"Or even now, come to think of it. Never was much of a philosopher."

Ingredients

2oz Djinn
    5oz Water
    1 Lime Wedge

Instructions

Pour Djinn and tonic water into a glass filled with ice cubes. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedge. Serve.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Bugbear in the Playground

"Meh, anyone can be a philosopher, it's being one that matters that's hard," Aric chuckles.

He looks around at the others, "So, shall we see what sort of trap waits at the end of the black door, or shall we see what sort of wolves we have here?"
    UPDATE 11/8/2013- My little baby is here, I will post as I can.
    Update 9/13/2015- My second Baby Boy
    Update 1/25/2017- My Baby Girl is Born

"Schadenfreude is chocolate for the Soul. That's why ours are full of cavities." Davan, Something Positive

4. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground

So far as I am concerned, the only thing the demon's offer had going for it was the promise of safety in numbers, but it does not appear that many people are going to sign, so... Ed gave a half-hearted shrug. While I am not sure I'd say I'd rather die free than live as a slave, I would rather die free than die a slave, if you take my meaning.

5. - Top - End - #125
    Barbarian in the Playground

stephen watched as one person after another chose security with leila and the black door. evidently, safety in numbers was not a perk of the contract. not signing now seemed like the clearly superior option. f**k him and his lack of self control.

Spoiler
    Show
    who who f*** cares?

go on, boy!

just buckle down, you know what you must do.

it was not their place to speak. but they made sense nonetheless. griping would do little. stephen stared dejectedly at the scroll on the table. the name was written, clear as day. for better or worse, his path was chosen. he stepped up to the tan door, nodding, in order, to the doctor, rogers and lerage before turning to address the others. "obviously we have a difference of opinion-" he gave a disinterested heave of his shoulders. "but i see no reason why we cant cooperate all the same. considering the..." a moment to consider his words. "nature of wayland city, i imagine we'll be spending quite a lot of time there in the coming moons. if you don't mind working with us dirty sinners, i suggest we meet there in, say, two days time. come to the park on stag and broadview avenue at two-ish PM."

ooc:
    Spoiler
    Show
    sorry to start inventing locations, but i figured a fictional metropolis would have enough unnamed places that it wouldn't matter. i'll change it if you want a different location, V.
    Last edited by commander panda; 2013-04-08 at 07:48 PM.
    avatardonebymememememememememeeeeeeeeeee

Julian, it's a hungry world
    They're gonna eat you alive son, yeah
    Oh Julian, when their fangs sink in
    I'll stitch you but then I gotta throw you back in

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    .... what the **** is that?! That's not a spiked chain; that's some Klingon bullcrap! Who the hell drew that?! How are you supposed to use that without stabbing yourself?!

6. - Top - End - #126
    Bugbear in the Playground

Aric smiles, "I wouldn't mind that, as long as the monkey doesn't get in the way of it," Aric hopes they take note of him worried the demon will interview, not caring if he approves or not.
    UPDATE 11/8/2013- My little baby is here, I will post as I can.
    Update 9/13/2015- My second Baby Boy
    Update 1/25/2017- My Baby Girl is Born

"Schadenfreude is chocolate for the Soul. That's why ours are full of cavities." Davan, Something Positive

7. - Top - End - #127
    Titan in the Playground

ClericGuy

Sariel snorted at the sudden change of opinion everyone seemed to be having. "Do what you gotta do ... which I'm pretty sure includes the small print on that contract. I've got no issue starting up a Scooby Gang. See you on the other side."

Ready to step through, Sariel glances at Leila, one eye raised questioningly at her.

Spoiler
    Show
    Sariel's waiting for Miss Thing to go through, so he can follow. If this lasts much longer, however, he'll simply walk through and hope Gus didn't completly f*&k him and send him into an ambush alone.
    Life is ... life. As always bot/cut as necessary.
    DM: "Why do you have so many characters?"
    Me: "Because I never embraced the strategic value of running away."

Fare thee well, N_R ... you will missed!y

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

The Doctor put away his screwdriver and started hopping to the door. "Well, I guess I should just be leaving then-" He said, attempting to turn the handle. It didn't budge. "... Well now, that is a bother. Did I put my name on there right? Excuse me, Mr. Angel, can you check to see if I put 'The Doctor' on there?" He could have sworn that he had. Maybe the door just did not like him?

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm assuming that to go through the grey door, you need to sign your actual name... which the Doctor is not capable of right now. If I'm wrong then this will be edited so fast...

9. - Top - End - #129
    Barbarian in the Playground

stephen didn't wait long for replys. they would come or they wouldn't, and in either case there was no time for debate now, wolves at the door and all that.
    stephen followed the doctor as he went for said door, but the rattle of the handle as the man failed to pry it open stopped him short. he rose an eyebrow to lerage. "do the honours?"
    Last edited by commander panda; 2013-04-13 at 12:21 AM.
    avatardonebymememememememememeeeeeeeeeee

Julian, it's a hungry world
    They're gonna eat you alive son, yeah
    Oh Julian, when their fangs sink in
    I'll stitch you but then I gotta throw you back in

Quote Originally Posted by INoKnowNames View Post
    .... what the **** is that?! That's not a spiked chain; that's some Klingon bullcrap! Who the hell drew that?! How are you supposed to use that without stabbing yourself?!