New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: And There Came A Day...

ooc
    Spoiler
    Show
    Alright I think I've waited a reasonable amount of time.

"60," Ulryn says aloud as he swings down to destroy the hinges on the door, and says a wordless prayer that it all goes correctly.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

OOC: sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry - my life got a bit hectic recently and this totally
    slipped my mind. sorry

As the time came, Sir Ulryn brought his blessed blade down upon the door hinges in a smooth arc, severing the steel plate just as Avalon stepped up and, with a mighty blow, launched it into the other room, backed by a trail of fire.

Behind the door, the firing squad - noticing movement - began to unload their rifles. A second later, the sound of gunfire is silenced as the door bowls over the assembled firing squad, knocking them out of the equation.

As the guards began to rally from the surprise of the weaponized gateway, Steven focused his powers upon the prisoners, fading them from sight here just as he had done back in the bank. This time, however, they vanished before the rest of the gathered heroes.

Seeing their hostages vanish from sight and much of their number immobilized, most of the guards and almost all of the men in lab coats, began professing their surrender.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Avalon charged in after the door, facing down the numerous enemies without fear! Solar fire blazed around his hands as his gaze swept the room, keying in the the thickest knot of enemies. Not even feeling the pain from their numerous shots as he quickly regenera...wait...too cold in here. Why am I not feel...oh.

Go team, he thought with a slender smirk.
    A role playing game is three things. It is an interactive story, a game of chance, and a process in critical thinking.

If brevity is the soul of wit, I'm witty like a vampire!

World of Aranth
    M&M 3e Character Guide

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

"Well..." Ulryn said as he walked amongst the cowering mercenaries. "That worked better than anticipated." He walked around and collected all the guns he could as well as anything that looked like it could potentially be dangerous, which unfortunately for the doctors was just about everything that he didn't understand at a glance how it worked.

"Listen up!" he shouted to the cowering men when he finished. "Unless those among you are nobility, which I very much doubt, I have no reason to keep you alive. So if I were you, I'd start making myself very useful, starting by telling us what exactly is happening in here."

Spoiler
    Show
    Intimidate: (1d20+14)[28] I'm going to intimidate the most important looking scientist and soldier

5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground

"Uh... Right, well then... That was a little anti-climactic"
    Roulette sighs as the knight makes his threat

"Yeah, what the tin-man said"
    Spoiler: Characters
    Show

Kyton: NoS (M&M3e) IC
    Argent: The B-Team IC

Former Characters

Butterball avatar by Rayne

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

Doctor Royce keeps his ears and eyes open to see if anything unusual is about to happen.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC: Taking 10 on Notice
    Feel free to PM me if you want something PEACHed. I may not be one of the greats, but I'll do it if you ask.

"One of us is tender,
    One of us is not,
    One of us takes vengeance,
    All four tied in a knot
    "

My homebrew

(U)sually in any game situation the biggest control freak will gravitate towards the job of being the GM anyway.