Patrick (-1)
    Balthazaar (-3)
    Hiroshi
    Ziad
    Basura
    Bastiel
    Wolf (-1)
    Monster

Vist in a vary bazaar but fluid motion swings his sword in a wide arc attempting to hit two opponents but does not manage to strike any of them. Knoton swings his scimitar and is just short of hitting a vital spot but still makes a solid hit spewing blood from his opponent and dropping the ugly furry creature in front of him (M1). Grom moves over 5 feet and swings his chain above his head before hurling it at one of the little goblins attacking the wolf but swings it just a little too wide and it fails to do anything but make a whistling noise. Patrick swings his mighty hammer and smashes one firmly in the head causing it to split open and a good amount of blood to shower over Patrick and the goblin dealing a decent amount of damage and causing the goblin to grab his scalp and scream indiscriminately in pain but ti is not enough to knock the goblin unconscious. As Balthazaar finishes his spell a portal to a different dimension opens directly behind one of the goblins double teaming the wolf. From this dark portal a human shaped skeleton appears shrouded in a dark aura. As it appears it attacks the distracted goblin but does not hit anything with his dark blade. As this is happening Balthazaar runs up to one of the goblins and a dark energy envelopes his hand. He reaches out and grabs hold of the small creatures throat and the energy rushes from his hand into the goblin. The goblin shrieks in pain and drops to the ground twitching but it it barely alive. Hiroshi sends a sheet of fire over the ground most people taking minimal damage(hitting Patrick, Vist, Balthazaar, M4, M7, and M6) "Who are you to tell me what i can do. I am from 'The Order of the Crimson Flame' and we shall burn all that lay in our path". Ziad moves up and reloads his crossbow but does nothing else. Basura does not appear to be very competent with her weapon and misses completely. Bastiel , who appears to be rather new to battle, cowers in a corner, raising his shield to protect himself. The wolf injured and frightened and not very intelligent ignores the goblin who is distracted and instead attacks the goblin that hurt it the most (M9), and manages to bite him and pull him to the ground (trip). The remaining Goblins all swarm into attack a panic raising on their faces, but the only one who manages to hit is the one that attacked the distracted wolf. map
    (#'s next to name indicate damage)

Last edited by Theeon; 2007-03-07 at 11:47 PM.
    "I have an idea. It starts with 'S' and ends with 'litting their throats' ".
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

"Zombie apes? We're not even near a tropical zone!" - Baerdog7

2. - Top - End - #272
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Future Legends

Caeradwyn HP:15/15 AC:19

Vist makes a fancy gesture with his blade while proclaiming grandly to the arrogant caster of The Order of the Crimson Flame "Doo noot get in a title battle with me Hirooshi, becoose Ah will win. Ah be the troo heir to woon oov the moost poowerful hooses in all the Elven Kingdooms! Ah be High Loord Caeradwyn oov the Filiadir Family the fifth seat in Dorthonian" and makes a vicious attack at a goblin [m4] (1d20+4=16, 1d10+3=4).

[the gesture was swift recovery of my maneuvers]
    I want to meet Death, Cupid, the Creator, and a moose.

Death so I can stare him down, Cupid so I can smack him upside the head, the Creator for a favor, and a moose because they smell funny.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Hiroshi

"The Order does not care about countries. It supercedes all borders and its members do as they please"
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

4. - Top - End - #274
    Barbarian in the Playground

Balthazaar spins back around as he is scorched, and gives Hiroshi strong, hateful glare.
    "Fool."
    With a quick, flicking hand gesture directed at the flamer, Balthazaar unleashes his subtle spell.
    ((Cause Fear at Hiroshi. Will save DC 15))
    He then moves down to occupy the same space his summoned skeleton did, replacing it moments after it is called back to it's home plain.
    ((Move to H20, sidestepping and avoiding AoO))

I'm quite proud of this:

WAAAGH!

Secret Option F, The Steam Group!

5. - Top - End - #275
    Halfling in the Playground

Basura AC:12 HP:9/9

Basura reloads her crossbow and fires again at whatever goblin is standing nearest to her in line of sight. attack at goblin (1d20+2=4, 1d6=6)
    When in love but not a returned love what is one to do? I find sleeping around works nicely.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

(When Balthazaar's turn come a look of utmost panic takes over Hiroshi's face)
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

7. - Top - End - #277
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bastiel
    HP: 2/9
    AC/T/FF: 15/10/15

Noticing he was not yet dead, he looked out over the top of his shield. With everyone distracted, he summons up all of the courage he has...

... and shuffles around the corner, propping himself up against the other wall, shutting his eyes to the world and grinding his teeth together, whispering to himself and whatever diety granted him the powers he didn't understand, "...I don't wanna die here..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Moving to E15
    Casting cure light wounds upon himself:
    8 hp healed
    Last edited by Chu; 2007-03-11 at 09:42 PM.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Dwarf in the Playground

Patrick HP: 7/14 AC: 19

"Damn you, you vile wretch....Just be good and DIE!"

Patrick swings his hammer at the injured goblin (M4) in an atempt to finish it off.

Attack at the goblin (1d20+3=7)

Damage (1d8+2=9)
    Theeon, Vazzaroth, anarch nomad, and my Naruto conversion site. Still under construction, but feel free to leave suggestions, comments, and questions...
    No flames...
    http://narutodnd.jconserv.net/index.php

9. - Top - End - #279
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Gromilium AC:15 HP: 10/10

Die HOTH!
    Grom gets within range of the closest creature and swings his chain but he didnt realise that his eyes were closed when he did.

attack nearest goblin (1d20+3=4)

swing chain (2d4+3=5)
    Spoiler
    Show

Twenty-five seconds to live and I'm falling down
    There the darling goes, magnetics that are pulling her
    And what I had between the things I never tried
    Was you reaching out in hopes that you could grab
    Forces that make your way down
    Was you reaching out in hopes to hold your hand
    I'd say I'm better 'cause I lived before I died
    At least I know you tried

10. - Top - End - #280
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Vist
    Knoton
    Gromilium
    Patrick
    Balthazaar
    Hiroshi
    Ziad
    Basura
    Bastiel(+8)
    Wolf
    Monster

As Vist swings his sword at the bestial creature in front of him; you can see a brief moment in his eyes where it appears his mind goes blank, as if in a deep meditation. When his eyes return to focus he appears to be refreshed as if the intense battle that has been going on the past few seconds never even happened. His sword blade barely manages to slip in to the armor of his opponent, but when he withdraws his blade it falls to the ground bleeding from its side. Knoton with a grace born in the wild runs to the aid of his companion, who has gained a fair amount of injuries in this bout. He attempts to exact revenge on the goblin who injured his friend a few seconds ago but the goblin easily side steps his misplaced attack. As Knoton moves to attack the small creature Gromilium attempts to attack the same one by throwing his chain over Knoton's shoulder, but barely misses, in fact if he had a bit more practice and the goblin was a bit taller he would have struck it. Missing he whips the chain back and backs up a little letting his opponents come to him. Patrick attepmts to attack the last goblin in the immediate area, but must have gotten over confident with his previous successes, for he misses terribly. Balthazaar, with an indignant look on his face, looks directly at the man who has recently blanketed the field with several sheets of fire. With some quick gestures and a few words in a language so strange that none but Basura might understand Balthazaar's eyes turned the darkest black for a few seconds and the returned to normal. After word a strange, reddish, aura appears around Hiroshi, but is gone so fast you question if it was even there. You see his eyes widen much like the goblins did but then your attention is drawn else where. Near were the popular goblin (m10) stands a dark portal opens up once again and the skeletal warrior is sucked up where it stands, returning to the world of infinite darkness and evil. As the skeleton disappears in a show of dark purples and blacks Balthazaarsneaks along the back side to replace his skeletal warrior with a weapon far more deadly himself. Hiroshi shrieks at the top of his lungs and runs for the exit of the cave and is last scene going around the mouth of the cave and out of sight as he scrambles to flee something none of you can see. Ziad fires his round in to the crowd but is distracted by his allies in such close proximity to the target. If they weren't there he probably would have hit. Basura attempts to copy Ziad and ends with the same results, it appears that sh is unfamiliar with her weaponry and it is questionable if she has ever used them at all. Bastiel runs around a corner and is now longer visible by anyone. All you see is a bright light burst from the corridor but it doesn't stay for long. The Wolf, after managing to knock one of the goblins down, attempts to rip hist throat out while on the ground but the goblin manages to roll away from his jaws, avoiding the attack. The Goblin being double teemed by Vist andPatrick swings at Vist with his crudely made morningstar, but Vist easily manages to dodge it this exertion causes it to tear open a wound and it collapses to the floor. One Goblin still appears to be frantically doing something over in the far end of the room. The Goblin that was knocked down returns to its feet but as it does The Wolf latches on to its throat and squeezes the life out of it was blood seeps over is face. The last Goblin attempts to attack the distracted wolf but fails to do so as The Wolf manages to side step the blow.

map
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

11. - Top - End - #281
    Dwarf in the Playground

Vist suddenly leaps over the dead goblin (1d20+3=22) and rushes the goblin [m5] at the far side of the room as it attempts to open the door in front of it and makes a brutal attack as he stops (1d20+4=16, 1d10+3=7)
    Last edited by Visturon; 2007-03-19 at 10:09 PM.

Death so I can stare him down, Cupid so I can smack him upside the head, the Creator for a favor, and a moose because they smell funny.

12. - Top - End - #282

Basura reloads her crossbow and once again fires at a goblin [m10] but in embarrassment for her pitifully bad record holds the crossbow extra steady and for the first time manages a good shot instead of firing poorly before excitedly proclaiming "Couldn't let you boys do all the work..."
    Attack at goblin m10 (1d20+2=19, 1d6=3)
    When in love but not a returned love what is one to do? I find sleeping around works nicely.

13. - Top - End - #283

Balthazaar mutters, mostly to himself, as the fire-mage runs from him.
    "I wouldn't come back, if you value your life, traitor-scum..."

I'll let the others do some more of the work, here.
    Balthazaar delays until after Bastiel and before the wolf. Should any of the goblins remain standing by his turn, he will once again summon his Charnel Touch.
    Touch attack: (1d20+2=11, 1d8=4)

I'm quite proud of this:

WAAAGH!

14. - Top - End - #284
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    {table]Bastiel Perral|Human|Favoured Soul|LVL 1|CG|M
    hp: 9/9
    |Init +0|Spd 30|AC/T/FF|15/10/15|Light
    Melee Atk |+2 longsword|dmg: 1d8+2|Ranged Atk|N/A|dmg:N/A|
    SV|Fort +3|Ref +2|Will +5|
    STR 14|DEX 11|CON 13|INT 13|WIS 16| CHA 18[/table]Spells:
    {table]Level | Known | Per day | Bonus | Total | Used
    0 (DC:13)| detect magic, cure minor wounds, create water, light | 5 | - | 5 | 0
    1 (DC:14)| cure light wounds, shield of faith +2, divine favour +1 | 3 | 1 | 4 | 1
    [/table]

His body, and resolve, restored, he peeks around the corner, the sounds of dwindling combat helping to quell the fear that had gripped his very being. He looks to his discarded sword nearby, knowing it would be folly to try and pick it up. He steels his innards, clenching his teeth and running out, picking up his sword along the way, hoping to redeem his show of cowardice in some way. "EeeAAGHH!!"

Spoiler
    Show

Moving to H18
    Spoiler
    Show
    http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=921079
    Shield Bash!
    To-hit: 12
    Damage (doubt it hits): 8

15. - Top - End - #285
    Dwarf in the Playground

Patrick runs to the monster in the middle of the room. (M10 being the monster, H19 being the square he now occupies)

"You're mine!"

Attack at Goblin, Damage (1d20+3=16, 1d8+2=9, 1d20+3=7, 1d8+2=6)

(weird, it rolled both twice....Theeon, would I just use the first rolls?)
    Last edited by Fenria; 2007-03-17 at 04:19 PM.
    Theeon, Vazzaroth, anarch nomad, and my Naruto conversion site. Still under construction, but feel free to leave suggestions, comments, and questions...
    No flames...

16. - Top - End - #286
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Fenria View Post

Patrick runs to the monster in the middle of the room. (M10 being the monster, H19 being the square he now occupies)

"You're mine!"

Attack at Goblin, Damage (1d20+3=16, 1d8+2=9, 1d20+3=7, 1d8+2=6)

(weird, it rolled both twice....Theeon, would I just use the first rolls?)
    yes use the first and i think it is because you put a 2 in the "number of rolls" catagory
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

17. - Top - End - #287

MindFlayer

Ziad HP:6/6 AC:18

Ziad being the hero he obviously is uses Patrick as a human shield.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Gromilium AC:15 HP: 10/10

Grom rushes forward to get into range and swings his chain once again, but he is tired and only puts half his effort into it.

1d20+3=10, 2d4+3=9
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #289
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Vist
    Knoton
    Gromilium
    Patrick
    Balthazaar
    Hiroshi
    Ziad
    Basura
    Bastiel
    Wolf
    Monster

Vist
    , sword trailing behind him, rushes toward the goblin on the far side of the cave and strikes at the cowering creature. He makes a solid hit and does a sizable amount of blood to spew out of the chest of the goblin as his sword sinks deep into it, but the goblin remains standing, if not barely. Knoton moves out of range of the goblin next to him. He inspects his injured companion and pulls out a sprig of a plant placing it on the wounds of the Wolf. He says some thing unintelligible and his eyes turn a deep shade of green as a bright white light erupts from his hands and floods into the wolf through the plant. His skin begins to come together and seal up leaving only scratches left. Gromilium steps forward and strikes out with his chain but does not manage to damage his enemy. Patrick again cracks his opponent on the head with his thick hammer, as his scalp splits open causing blood to drip down the goblins face covering his eyes and making his face rather indistinguishable, dropping the nasty little creature to the floor. Ziad runs up to hide behind Patrick using him as a human shield. Basura takes steady aim at the last standing goblin and lets the bolt fly. As the bolt hits the goblin squarely in the chest it screams out in pain and falls to the ground as blood leaks out of the wounds on its body. Bastiel runs up to help Patrick but when he gets there he realizes theres nothing he can do. The Wolf licks his wounds, and his master, but pays nothing else any attention. Some of the Goblins shake in the last moments of their death throws but none are conscious. Balthazaar looks over the battle field smiling that sick smile of his, looking out on all the death and blood.

Battle Over!!!! (yay) you all receive 111 exp

map
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

20. - Top - End - #290
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    1 (DC:14)| cure light wounds, shield of faith +2, divine favour +1 | 3 | 1 | 4 | 1
    [/table]

Still visibly shaking, Bastiel looks from side to side, checking over each one of his comrades. "I-... is everyone okay...?" Sighing as he goes to sheathe his sword, but realizes it isn't in his hand. He blinks, then remembers what he did with it and walks back to hallway, picking it up and placing the unbloodied blade in it's sheath, hoping no one saw it, or his demeanour in the fight.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Pixie in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

I certainly hope that THAT does not happen again. Grom wraps his chain back around his waist and locks it back in place with the gilded leaves. He then reaches down along his leg and pulls out an Elvin short sword. The firelight glints off the clean blade and ivory handle.
    Lets make sure of it.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #292
    Dwarf in the Playground

Breathing heavily, Patrick looked around the room, as if hoping for there to be more to fight.

"Is that it? Bloody hell, that was fun!"

He reluctantly retied his hammer to his belt.

"I suppose I'll have to go and grab my pack too..."
    No flames...

23. - Top - End - #293

"Hmph."

Balthazaar glares down the cave towords the entrance, and will walk about inspecting the corpses until the others act.

I'm quite proud of this:

WAAAGH!

24. - Top - End - #294
    Dwarf in the Playground

Caeradwyn HP:15 AC:19

Caeradwyn picks up the goblin with his shield hand and walks back toward the group wiping his sword on its clothing while half dragging it, "That woos foon boot it woos too mooch oov a fight foor just soome gooblins. We trooly doo be lacking the strength we need foor any real destiny." When his sword is clean he drops the goblin and walks around to inspect the doors in the new chamber.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

This chamber in appearance is very similar to the entry chamber except for in size. This section is considerably larger than the first. Both doors appear to be made out of the same material as the first door you encountered except for one distinct difference, they both have handles and locking mechanisms. The Goblins appear to have nothing of value on them except for their equipment, which is a leather armor, a light steel shield, a Morningstar, and a Javelin. Otherwise the cave room is rather uneventful.
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

26. - Top - End - #296
    Dwarf in the Playground

Patrick HP:7/14 AC:19

After retrieving his pack and placing it against the wall in the larger chamber, he walks casually to the bigger doors.

"Would any of you mind healing me before we dare the expanses of whatever is behind this," he kicked the door for emphasis.
    No flames...

27. - Top - End - #297

Basura reloads her crossbow and approaches Patrick at the door he just kicked while saying "Vist you have me curious... During the battle you spoke of being from some high elven family; why do you travel and live as a commoner?"

28. - Top - End - #298
    Dwarf in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Please specify which door your at. The big double doors will be called door A. The secret passage will be called so. The door where the terrified goblin was will be door B, and the other door at the bottom of the map will be door C
    Belkar Bitterleaf-OOTS

29. - Top - End - #299
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    [/table]

Bastiel feels a twinge of anxiety build up in his stomach at the mention of healing. He waits for someone else to offer, prays that someone else will answer. "I... um, can patch you up a bit..." He pulls some bandages out of his backpack. If he couldn't display who, or what, he was, he was going to at least help in SOME way.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Dwarf in the Playground

Caeradwyn finishes his walk and approaches the short mage "Ah travel as a coommoon man because foor noow Ah be woon; as Ah said Ah be the trooe heir too that title boot oonfoortoonately noot the woon whoo bares it coorrently. That title is woon oov the reasoons Ah fight as Ah moost reclaim it and avenge my family against my vile ooncle."