New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mallside VI

Coffee Shop

Quote Originally Posted by BronyHeresy View Post
    [Coffee Shop]

Cuffs seems upset. "Well why wouldnae ye want te make yer gods happy? They helped make ye, dinnae they? Tha's like sayin' ye donnae want yer father an' muther ta be proud o' ye - but worse!" He raises an eyebrow. "Unless ye donnae venerate any gods, Ah s'pose."
    Willow shrugs. "I was raised Protestant. That's a patriarchal, monotheistic religion with a distant god that hasn't been seen by mortals for a couple thousand years. Then my dad moved my family here, and there are actual in the flesh gods wandering around and having sex with everyone and disagreeing with one another, and one of them just got killed on live tv and it didn't result in grace for all sinners. That's convinced me that there is way more than one god which pretty much throws my childhood beliefs in the crapper. And I haven't seen any reason to 'venerate' any of the gods around here. I'm sure your gods are all very nice and give you comfort, and maybe they even made you. But I was made by Winifred and Winslow Warwick, not by Zeus or Eve or Angela or any other of the gods I've heard of."

Hair, Nails, Scales, and Claws

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post

"Well just say that next time." Don't use it as an example, outright state it's what you want!

"Did you want a haircut while we're here Darcy?" Ilpholin doesn't really have much hair to work with at this point in time. Maybe in a month or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Hair, Nail, Scales, and Claws

She did say she liked it besides the maintenance problem!

Magic null areas? That didn't make any sense, magic was such a broad term that could mean anything. Best just ignore it. "Ah, sure. I'm ready." Cessie tells the elven woman. Hopefully this would work out smoothly.
    "Do you have any way you'd like me to wear my hear?" Darcy asks Ilpholin. Normally, Darcy just goes with the short pigtails.

The Ernest Young Elf leads Cessie to a hairdressing station, puts a drape around her neck, and lays her back into the sink to begin washing her hair. "You have such beautiful hair. Are you part elf?"

Quote Originally Posted by Felandria View Post
    Felandria sighs with pleasure.

This is more like it.

I think I'm going to stay around here a while.
    "That's just what we like to hear," Brightclaws says. He continues to massage her head after the shampoo and conditioner is done, then after about twenty minutes, he says, "The shower is through that door. You can rinse off the mud there, and then go to the next door where you'll find the massage table. Lay down under the sheet, and I'll be there in a few minutes for your full body massage. When I'm done with you, you'll be so relaxed, you'll barely be able to stand upright."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

"I don't know. Your pigtails are pretty cute." Ilpholin says as she picks up the book to look it over. A more proper answer will be given when her player is in a position to look some up. In the meanwhile feel free to skip me as Cessie gets hers done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #63
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    "That's just what we like to hear," Brightclaws says. He continues to massage her head after the shampoo and conditioner is done, then after about twenty minutes, he says, "The shower is through that door. You can rinse off the mud there, and then go to the next door where you'll find the massage table. Lay down under the sheet, and I'll be there in a few minutes for your full body massage. When I'm done with you, you'll be so relaxed, you'll barely be able to stand upright."
    Felandria stands up out of the mud, not worrying about her modesty, as she's covered completely in the mud.

Thank you.

She heads into the shower, after rinsing the mud off, she goes through the second door and climbs onto the large massage table, covering her body with the sheet.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

4. - Top - End - #64
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Coffee Shop]

Arthur glances over at Willow nervously. He's not exactly the sort to venerate gods, but he does have one hard-and-fast rule when talking to people: Never discuss the multiverse's myriad faiths. Or politics. He's more than willing to try and understand them, since it gives him a perspective into peoples' mindsets, but one will never catch him actively discussing them.

The prime reason for this is because he wouldn't know where to start as far as gods go, anyways; being born and growing up in a multidimensional Nexus has given him something of a unique perspective on the matter. There are other reasons, but that really tops the list.

Finally, he comes up with a good excuse for his silence. "I find gods...quirky." One helpless shrug later, and Arthur suddenly feels like he's in the clear.

PLEASE don't let this degenerate into a debate., he silently hopes.
    Vespe Ratavo slowly destroys the GRIMDARKNESS of Warhammer 40K

Spoiler
    Show
    Originally Said by Vespe Ratavo

Stealing romance novels from the tech-priests...we've seriously hit a new low...
    Destro says:
    Ok, it's allowed this once, but only because it gives Vespe the chance to crack awesome jokes

Vespe says:
    That could really be used to justify anything...

Destro says:
    You may NOT have a Titan

Let's Play Space Empires V

5. - Top - End - #65
    Bugbear in the Playground

After a moment of considering Cessie replies. "Part nymph actually, but thank you. I try to take care of it the best way I can." She replies honestly, trying to see what the reaction to that will be. Probably not as strong as a part of her expects.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Halfling in the Playground

ClericGuy

"Aye, they certainly are a' tha'." Cuffs raises an eyebrow. "Why in the 'ell would a god dyin' result in grace for all sinners? That seems more like it'd have th' potential for some pretty terrible results, considerin' the power it'd take ta kill one. Strikes me as only somethin' another god or the First One could e'en think o' tryin' anyway."
    Dance with me ta me theme song lads!
    Come check out some of my artwork and short stories at bronyheresy.deviantart.com if you like quirky humor, long descriptions, and good characterization.

7. - Top - End - #67
    Troll in the Playground

Coffee Shop

"It was taking the sins of the world onto himself and the punishment for them," Willow says, unaware that her boyfriend really really doesn't want to talk about this. "But like I said, it's a theology that believes in a single god. It can't be true. This place is crawling with gods."

Felandria stands up out of the mud, not worrying about her modesty, as she's covered completely in the mud.

Thank you.

She heads into the shower, after rinsing the mud off, she goes through the second door and climbs onto the large massage table, covering her body with the sheet.
    The massage lasts for about two hours (given Felindria's size) and is absolutely magnificent.

----

"Oooh, nymph. I should have known. It's so soft!" The Ernest Young Elf prattles on as she washes and conditions Cessie's hair, and then blow dries it on curlers. She explains every step as she goes, so that Cessie can do it herself, and then introduces the magic clips.

"If you press on the pearl farthest from the opening, the clip will float and pull the hair up with it. If you press on the middle, it floats a little less, and if you press on the one by the opening, it turns it off. With a dozen of these, you can arrange your hair into anything you like!"

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #68

[Coffee Shop]

"Uhhh..." Arthur is having a hard time trying to think of a good excuse to halt the inevitable debate. Instead, he opts to interrupt it. "Let's buy some coffee! And talk about other stuff. Please." Way to avoid losing your cool, Arthur. His nerves are now readily-apparent.

Willow gets a small nudge under the table from Arthur's foot. Not a full-fledged kick, but enough to be noticed.

Spoiler
    Show

Stealing romance novels from the tech-priests...we've seriously hit a new low...
    Destro says:
    Ok, it's allowed this once, but only because it gives Vespe the chance to crack awesome jokes

Vespe says:

Destro says:
    You may NOT have a Titan

9. - Top - End - #69

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post

[Erin's Emporium - Musings]

"Well, sure! We can totally arrange that," Crissy declares, nodding even as the blonde Valley Girl half-elf did her level best not to squee at the adorableness of the fey threesome in front of her.
    Erin's Emporium - Musings

"That sounds great. Hey, if you've got some blank paper for me to scribble on maybe I can show you what I was thinking of when that riffle jumped up and scared everyone." Not that Misha is very good with drawing, but.... hmm.

"Actually, I can probably show you with just some water. Do you have a safe place for me to do that just in case anything else goes nuts?" It won't be the same as if she had the contraption she's thought up in her head, but it would be an accurate demonstration.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

10. - Top - End - #70

ClericGuy

Cuffs frowns. "Aye. Ah'm just curious what kinda perverse person would try to set up a false god. It's jus' a cryin' shame that there are people out there like that. So what about you, Arthur. What's your story?"
    Come check out some of my artwork and short stories at bronyheresy.deviantart.com if you like quirky humor, long descriptions, and good characterization.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Orc in the Playground

The massage lasts for about two hours (given Felandria's size) and is absolutely magnificent.
    Felandria sits up, covering herself with the sheet.

You sure you're not a high powered cleric?

Because you're a miracle worker.

What's next?

12. - Top - End - #72

[Erin's Emporium - That Place With The Stuff]

Letting Crissy lead on, Riss would loosen her grasp on Mimi so that she might be able to take flight again if she wanted. The moment had passed but she didn't particularly mind carrying her around if the pixie decided to stay put. "Um, right. And.. Maybe some similar models while we're at it? ..And.. Erm... You mentioned something about 'light blades?'" the muse asked, using somewhat different terminology than what had been used but it was mostly to check if she had indeed heard what it was she thought she had been said correctly.

Though.. She was rather curious as towhat was on Misha's mind for some device or other. While she knew well that spatial and mechanical aptitude were far from the only forms of intelligence, she had yet to stop feeling that urge to smile when the nereid wanted to try out something new and would definitely be there to see what it was she had cooked up.
    Last edited by Terumitsu; 2013-04-02 at 08:58 PM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

"There's so many options..."
    Yeesh.
    "I like the colouring on this one, but I don't know about the style. Ah well. You're plenty beautiful as you are."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Spoiler
    Show
    Mallside - General

"Properly large? Shortly before being harpooned, if I remember correctly. Unless the Zeus business counts, which honestly, I'd rather pretend it wasn't, and the deed was done by some other guy who happened to share the same name as my kind."

The collective does not suffer rebels lightly. The only one without a standing bounty for his death and/or capture happens to be HazMag, and that's only because he's sitting in a cell approximately eleven hours out of every day.

"The big problem is, you can't really plan for, set up, or otherwise force my kind of spectacle. It has to spring forth fully formed, spontaneously, all the important bits and pieces falling into place in my mind in an instant. You can add a few things here and there, edit it a little prior to execution, but for the most part, it just sorta is.

The most one could do, maybe, to try to help trigger a thing like that is to hop in and out of danger, riling up anyone and everyone who could be a decent threat to me, until necessity requires I do something fantastic just to survive, like drop the MagSat out of the sky on someone."

Magtok shrugs.

"That's assuming this spectacle would be of an outright villainous sort, though. It's just as likely I could simply get up on a stage and ham it up there instead of blowing anything up. What if we supersized the scorpions, and gave their victims a two-minute headstart? Work some The Most Dangerous Game into the equation?"

Holy Rot's left shoe, what just happened to J1M?! The Magbots gradually move out of their hiding places and lower their improvised weapons, approaching the reborn robot with caution.

J1MMY? Is that you, or weird alien not-you in your body? Quick, what's sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2) from -4.5 to 4.5?

Unless it's no longer J1M in there, he'll give the others the answer, tracing a heart shape in the air with his fingers. Who's to say a spooky cube thing wouldn't know how to use Google and get the same answer, though?

[Mallside - General]

So riled up you would drop a satellite, hm?

Libby's smile quirks into a momentary grin.
    Yes, that would be rather interesting, wouldn't it? So interesting it almost seems familiar...

"A giant scorpion-encouraged death race across a not-quite-deserted island in the middle of no where?
    Well if we don't actually orchestrate this, we should at least write the book. It sounds fun enough."

Or was it already a book? She can't remember, she hasn't had reading time in a rather long while.

Completely irrelevant to everything.
    "Okay, let's keep that as a base idea. Or base hypothetical idea for a hypothetical plan.
    Who would we possibly invite along?"

Guest lists are important.

For all intents and purposes...after a few moments it is definitely J1M. Or at least something that is so entirely like J1M that distinguishing them by anything but appearance seems impossible. Also that energy thing.

As such! The appropriately shapey answer is given. DeB has little inkling beyond that of how J1M should act.

He does, however, have a greater inkling of how that not-a-copy cube on the floor should act.
    Because it seems to making little identically hearty shadows on the floor.
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2013-04-02 at 09:38 PM.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Mimi takes flight again, but not for very long. The pixie flits over to stand between Riss' horns, with her arms spanning in between them. For now she'll just watch as the others talk from her perch.

16. - Top - End - #76
    Troll in the Playground

"Sure!" Crissy says, producing a pad and paper and handing it to Misha, before turning and shaking her head. "We have, like, emergency water, sand, and foam supplies, but except for the ladies' room there's really no water sources...and yeah, plasma sabers. Some people totally call 'em lightsabers but we prefer accuracy, y'know?"

And she'll lead the way to where they're on display. The display shows them in a rainbow of colors - except red.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

17. - Top - End - #77
    Troll in the Playground

Coffee Shop

Cuffs frowns. "Aye. Ah'm just curious what kinda perverse person would try to set up a false god. It's jus' a cryin' shame that there are people out there like that. So what about you, Arthur. What's your story?"
    Willow takes the point and shuts her mouth, giving Arthur a tight smile.

Felandria sits up, covering herself with the sheet.

You sure you're not a high powered cleric?

Because you're a miracle worker.

What's next?
    "We finish off your hair, then a manicure and pedicure," Brightclaws says.

====

"There's so many options..."
    Yeesh.
    "I like the colouring on this one, but I don't know about the style. Ah well. You're plenty beautiful as you are."
    Darcy blushes. "Not as beautiful as you." But then she looks at the picture. "I like the colours. Let's do that."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

18. - Top - End - #78
    Orc in the Playground

Excellent.

Felandria puts her robe on and heads to the salon area.

19. - Top - End - #79

[Coffee Shop]

Arthur's only response is an apologetic glance at Willow before he speaks to Cuffs. "Well, there's not a lot to me. Born and raised here. Dad's an ex-war hero, mom's...well, a succubus-slash-fallen warrior angel hybrid...thing...it's confusing. I made guns for a living, but I'm trying to branch out. I like wearing business attire because I have it on very good authority that I look good in it." At 'very', he looks to Willow, smirking slightly. At least he holds her in high regard there right now.

Spoiler
    Show

Destro says:

Vespe says:

Destro says:
    You may NOT have a Titan

20. - Top - End - #80

ClericGuy

Cuffs sits back in his chair, putting his hand to his head. He blows air out through his mouth which he forms in an O-shape. "Ye know, yer the third person in as many days who Ah've met here who has some sorta celestial heritage, an' then damn near everyone else is some sorta alien creature, or a traveler o' the void between worlds, or from a plane without any magic or some such nonsense. Is there actually anybody normal here but me?"

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ogre in the Playground

====

Darcy blushes. "Not as beautiful as you." But then she looks at the picture. "I like the colours. Let's do that."

Ilpholin beams at Darcy before she heads up to the nearest available representative. "Can we get this for her?" She asks.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #82

"Very practical." Cessie comments as she looks at the clips. Now this would be something. These kind of clips would be seen as extremely wasteful in her homeworld considering you'd made them out of dead people. Here they were probably a lot easier to make. "I like them." She says with a smile a thought suddenly forming in her head. She looks up at the elf. "Say, what can you do with scales? My husband happens to be a half-dragon so I'm curious."

23. - Top - End - #83

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post

"Sure!" Crissy says, producing a pad and paper and handing it to Misha, before turning and shaking her head. "We have, like, emergency water, sand, and foam supplies, but except for the ladies' room there's really no water sources...and yeah, plasma sabers. Some people totally call 'em lightsabers but we prefer accuracy, y'know?"

And she'll lead the way to where they're on display. The display shows them in a rainbow of colors - except red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post

Mimi takes flight again, but not for very long. The pixie flits over to stand between Riss' horns, with her arms spanning in between them. For now she'll just watch as the others talk from her perch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post

Letting Crissy lead on, Riss would loosen her grasp on Mimi so that she might be able to take flight again if she wanted. The moment had passed but she didn't particularly mind carrying her around if the pixie decided to stay put. "Um, right. And.. Maybe some similar models while we're at it? ..And.. Erm... You mentioned something about 'light blades?'" the muse asked, using somewhat different terminology than what had been used but it was mostly to check if she had indeed heard what it was she thought she had been said correctly.

Though.. She was rather curious as towhat was on Misha's mind for some device or other. While she knew well that spatial and mechanical aptitude were far from the only forms of intelligence, she had yet to stop feeling that urge to smile when the nereid wanted to try out something new and would definitely be there to see what it was she had cooked up.

Misha immediately tears off the top page of the notebook and rolls it into a tube, then rips a smaller strip off the page underneath it and scrunches it up into a ball before shoving it into the tube, holding up the finished product to demonstrate.

"So this is pretty much what a gon is, right? Just a barrel you point and a little projectile at high speeds? So what I was thinking is instead of having explosions or whatever that jumpy riffle was do the projecting, why not just really fast water?" While holding up the makeshift peashooter with one hand, Misha lazily trails a finger in a loop next to the "butt" end, causing a line of hovering water to form and start to slowly rotate in a circle.

"If it's rotating, you wouldn't even lose a lot of water that way, and it can get moving really fast if the circle you put it in was tight enough. Wouldn't even require any pressure really, just a way to rotate the water." Misha surreptitiously aims the end of the paper tube at Mimi as the hoop of water suddenly picks up speed, vibrating the air with how quickly it's spinning in place. It somehow maintains its cohesion until she dips the back end of the paper tube into it, skimming a bit of water off the edge of the ring and causing both the water and paper ball to come firing out of it towards Mimi's forehead.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

24. - Top - End - #84
    Troll in the Playground

[EE - Musings]

Crissy, for her part, just watches as Misha demonstrates.

And it might become more and more clear that just about everything is going over the head of the blonde Valley Girl half-elf at roughly the altitude at which a SR-71 Blackbird overflies a SAM site.

"Uh-huh..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

25. - Top - End - #85

Mallside - General

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    [Mallside - General]

So riled up you would drop a satellite, hm?

Libby's smile quirks into a momentary grin.
    Yes, that would be rather interesting, wouldn't it? So interesting it almost seems familiar...

"A giant scorpion-encouraged death race across a not-quite-deserted island in the middle of no where?
    Well if we don't actually orchestrate this, we should at least write the book. It sounds fun enough."

Or was it already a book? She can't remember, she hasn't had reading time in a rather long while.

Completely irrelevant to everything.
    "Okay, let's keep that as a base idea. Or base hypothetical idea for a hypothetical plan.
    Who would we possibly invite along?"

Guest lists are important.

For all intents and purposes...after a few moments it is definitely J1M. Or at least something that is so entirely like J1M that distinguishing them by anything but appearance seems impossible. Also that energy thing.

As such! The appropriately shapey answer is given. DeB has little inkling beyond that of how J1M should act.

He does, however, have a greater inkling of how that not-a-copy cube on the floor should act.
    Because it seems to making little identically hearty shadows on the floor.

"Harnel maybe, if he's not going in armed, otherwise he's liable to fight them all and win somehow. Kate, a former employee and just mundane enough to have the sense to run away. Winslow Warwick of course, since I haven't done anything to nurse that grudge lately. Brian Starling for the same reason. Shame we can't really do anything to insist upon a god's participation, or Dio would be worthwhile. Anyone who can't fly away from scorpions or otherwise drive them back with magical doom lasers. Making them giant robot scorpions could help with that, of course."

I dunno, your robots don't really have much of a reputation for taking hits, Magtok. Speaking of Magbots, how are they doing right now?

"J1M! Your cube, it's doing weird ****!"

"Oh hey, it is! That's weird!"

"Quick! Punch S4M in the face, let's see if we can teach it kung-fu!"

Ugh, those stupid Magbots. This is what happens when you make minions in your own image, Maggy. Punches happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

[Erin's Emporium - Musings]

Mimi looks at Misha with confusion. What is she going on about anyway? And what's with the paper tu- In the fraction of a second Mimi has to react to the projectile shooting toward her, she feels it coming and twists out of the way. It just barely clips her on the shoulder, setting her off balance. "Whoa!" She wobbles and then tips over and off of Riss' shoulder. With a few flaps of her wings she's upright again and glaring daggers at Misha. "What was that for?"

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

Excellent.

Felandria puts her robe on and heads to the salon area.
    In the salon, she'll get her hair styled and cut and coloured however she likes. Google 'hair styles' and pick out what you think she'd choose. Nails will be painted by an assistant while Brightclaws does the hair.

Ilpholin beams at Darcy before she heads up to the nearest available representative. "Can we get this for her?" She asks.
    Another hairdresser arrives to prep Darcy for hair colouring. It's fairly similar to how it'd be done in RL, except that the magical potion added to the dye works down into the follicles to make the hair colouring permanent. She'll have to come back for the anti-colouring potion to undo it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

"Very practical." Cessie comments as she looks at the clips. Now this would be something. These kind of clips would be seen as extremely wasteful in her homeworld considering you'd made them out of dead people. Here they were probably a lot easier to make. "I like them." She says with a smile a thought suddenly forming in her head. She looks up at the elf. "Say, what can you do with scales? My husband happens to be a half-dragon so I'm curious."

"Did you want to use his scales as hair jewellery? We can add a clip to the back of a scale if you like."
    That doesn't even take magic! Just a hot glue gun.

Coffee Shop

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by blackouttwo View Post
    [Coffee Shop]

Arthur's only response is an apologetic glance at Willow before he speaks to Cuffs. "Well, there's not a lot to me. Born and raised here. Dad's an ex-war hero, mom's...well, a succubus-slash-fallen warrior angel hybrid...thing...it's confusing. I made guns for a living, but I'm trying to branch out. I like wearing business attire because I have it on very good authority that I look good in it." At 'very', he looks to Willow, smirking slightly. At least he holds her in high regard there right now.
    Cuffs sits back in his chair, putting his hand to his head. He blows air out through his mouth which he forms in an O-shape. "Ye know, yer the third person in as many days who Ah've met here who has some sorta celestial heritage, an' then damn near everyone else is some sorta alien creature, or a traveler o' the void between worlds, or from a plane without any magic or some such nonsense. Is there actually anybody normal here but me?"

"Fraid not," Willow says. "The Nexus aggressively selects for not-normal when pulling people here."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #88

"No, I meant... if he came here. What could you do for him?" Cessie asks. Wearing her husbands scales sounded a bit creepy.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin watches with interest. She's worked with her hair a lot before, but never the colouring. So it's a learning experience.

"You look incredible." She tells Darcy when all is said and done, going to give her a short kiss. "Let's check up with Cessie." See how she's doing and show off Darcy's new hair.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

30. - Top - End - #90
    Orc in the Playground

In the salon, she'll get her hair styled and cut and coloured however she likes. Google 'hair styles' and pick out what you think she'd choose. Nails will be painted by an assistant while Brightclaws does the hair.
    Like this.

And the same color for my nails, please.