New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Mallside VI

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

[Hair, Nails, Scales, and Clawes - TL2]

"Hardly all of it dear. There is still a fair enough left. Don't you like it though?" She asks.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Hair, Nails, Scales, and Claws - TL2]

"It's simply magnificent, if I do say so myself," 'Ben' opines, stepping aside to let the husband and wife discuss his new 'do.
    [Hair, Nails, Scales, and Clawes - TL2]

"Still feels odd," Harnel says with a frown, "But if you like it, then that's what matters."
    [Restaurante Enchante]

Patty nods, and reaches across the table to try and take Amlin's bony hand in hers and hold it.
    "I understand. I'm sorry if I brought up bad memories," the priestess says quietly, trying to meet his eyes and hold them with hers, her expression caring. "So...is there anything you'd like to know about me?"
    [Restaurante enchante]

Amlin won't object to holding her hand, and will squeeze for reassurance, "It's fine. How did you become a priestess?"

[Azik's Enchantments]

"Soulbinding items is a dangerous practice, ma'am, but possible. And yes, it's possible to create an extradimensional space with a renewing air supply." he scratches at his chin, already thinking about how to make them
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-04-18 at 04:57 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [EE - Musings]

Mimi watches as Misha leaves, and then listens to Riss, bt neither looks to make her feel any better about this whole situation. "Argh! You just don't get it! I just said that's a dumb thing to worry about!" Mimi's fists are clenched so tight it looks like she'd like to lay into something. "Fine, I didn't even want the stupid laser spear thing anyway." The pixie flits out of the room to find somewhere she can
    EE - Storefront

As Mimi flies out of the shooting range, she might find herself snagged by a surprisingly agile hand from just outside of her peripheral vision. Misha, standing behind a rack of guns to preserve her complete and utter lack of modesty from the rest of the store, tries to grab hold of the pixie and quickly shove Mimi against her chest, sniffling lightly as she does so.

"I'm so sorry I said those things. I got scared stupid."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #243

[EE - Musings]

Riss simply nodded although she avoided making any further motion to act. Maybe after I can think of what to say first? I don't.. I'm kinda sure that they're just upset and not... Well, would this be cause enough to want to leave? I don't.. "..Just need some time. Not now. Would just make it.." Would it be worse? You don't even know, do you?

It would be longer before the muse finally felt as if she could stand again. Or rather, stand without feeling as sick. Misha at least had said she would be waiting and.. And Mimi was just angry, right? She would be back, right? "...Is there.. Um.." Stumbling over what would have been a question asking for advice, Riss simply stopped before she made herself look like more of a bumbling idiot and simply went with the far more neutral "What is it that I owe?" her eyes focusing on a point of wall next to Crissy.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Troll in the Playground

[Restauraunte Enchante]

"Well, it kind-of seemed like the logical thing to do at the time, you know?" Patty giggles softly as she thinks back to those far-off, fun times. "Angela recruited me, actually - she was, at the time, the High Priestess of Lunaria. We got to be really good friends..." she pauses, no doubt to let Amlin consider the definitions of 'really good friends' among priestesses of a Lust Goddess, "...and when Angela ascended to Goddesshood, she made me her High Priestess."

===

[EE - Musings]

"Yeah. You need, like, not to rush it. Dad always said not to let the sun go down on your anger, though," Crissy says quietly, before smiling at Riss and shaking her head. "You don't owe anything. Well, I mean, unless you still want to buy the stuff?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

5. - Top - End - #245
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Viera Champion View Post
    The sisters nod in unison.
    Of course. If we may ask, what circumstances is your friend in? Outfits are different for say, the leader of HALO, then they are for the Supreme Goddess of Water Polo.

Eldena nods, proud of her sister.
    Krystal scratches the back of her head a little. Well, she just dropped into the Nexus not too long ago...She's gonna join GLoG. Oh, and she said she was a...Time Lord? She looks to the Lady. Is that the right term? Time Lord?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

6. - Top - End - #246

[EE - Musings]

"...Maybe not the energy weapons.. But the rest? Yes." Riss said in a tone of forced calm. At least she hoped she appeared more calm although her already pallid skin might appear to be nearly ashen at the moment. Fitting, though, as she felt the chill in her fingers and toes. Maybe not cold as death but she wore the look rather well.

Still, it would be the half-elf's initiative to mention this as the muse was apparently unconcerned of the fact. Or at least avoiding the matter. "And.. The assortment of sands too? And the ore and schematics." she said with a tone approaching an almost robotic neutrality. Given that Crissy had been privy to the muse's particularly harmonic voice, this might be seen as a bit of a waste.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

[EE - Storefront]

If Mimi hadn't been so distraught, she might have reacted quicker, but as it is Misha gets a hold of her. "Ack! Hey-" She cuts off when she realizes what's happening. "Oh, um... It's okay." She mumbles.

8. - Top - End - #248

"Oh come on, don't be like that. You must have an opinion. Just look yourself in the mirror, would you like to change that?" Cessie asks.

[Azik's Enchantments]

"I just want so summon something to my person at will whatever that requires." Dena replies with a shrug. "It doesn't have to be soul binding, just whatever you can think of. You're the expert after all. Anyway, as for the holding enchantment. I want it to be easy to get in and out but it should also be safe. What happens usually if say a bag of holding is destroyed?"

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ogre in the Playground

Harnel grunts, "It looks good. Can we go now, before someone tries to start painting my claws or something?" This isn't so much him being upset as it is that he's sounding whiny. Given how rarely he gets like that, Cessie may actually find it funny.

[Azik's Enchantments]

"When a bag of holding is destroyed, the contents simply spill out of the tear." Azik says, "And yes, that's doable. These things wold take a few days to craft though. Is that everything?"

10. - Top - End - #250

[EE - Storefront]

If Mimi hadn't been so distraught, she might have reacted quicker, but as it is Misha gets a hold of her. "Ack! Hey-" She cuts off when she realizes what's happening. "Oh, um... It's okay." She mumbles.
    EE -Storefront

"I mean it. I let how scared those things made me get in the way of trusting you and Riss, and it was wrong. I knew it was wrong, but I just had to get away from them so I could admit it to myself." The nereid leans down to where Mimi is buried in her cleavage and kisses the pixie gently on the top of her head before breathing in deeply and letting her go. She stands somewhat awkwardly for a moment, not quite flushed after her little emotional episode.

"I should probably go back and get my clothes before someone ends up seeing me and getting huffy."
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

11. - Top - End - #251

Cessie laughs and puts her hands on his shoulders leaning over so she's looking over his shoulder, into the mirror. "What do you think of my hair then? I want to know."

[Azik's Enchantments]

"I think so." She peers at the warforged. "You don't want to get rid of me do ya? I mean, I must be your favorite customer by now and you haven't even told me your full name. Surely there must be more to you then your hard exterior mr. Azik?" The drow looks at him curiously.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Ogre in the Playground

Harnel finally smiles, "I rather think you'd look good with short hair."

[Azik's Enchantments]

Azik chuckles, "Azik is my full name, unless you also want my serial code. There's just not a lot to me."
    [Restauraunte Enchante]

"Well, it kind-of seemed like the logical thing to do at the time, you know?" Patty giggles softly as she thinks back to those far-off, fun times. "Angela recruited me, actually - she was, at the time, the High Priestess of Lunaria. We got to be really good friends..." she pauses, no doubt to let Amlin consider the definitions of 'really good friends' among priestesses of a Lust Goddess, "...and when Angela ascended to Goddesshood, she made me her High Priestess."
    [Restaurante Enchante]

As t so happens, Amlin doesn't actually consider it. whether he's just not connecting the dots or choosing to ignore it doesn't come into the question, "I see. And so now you spread the love, as it were?"
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-04-19 at 03:53 PM.

13. - Top - End - #253

[Azik's Enchantments]

"Don't say that, even warforged must have fun sometimes. Why else would you be making money?" She asks rhetorically as she places her elbows at the counter. "Please tell me you're actually a real party animal at your free time. It makes for such an amusing mental image." She says with a wide grin.

"Even shorter than this length?" Cessie asks as she gently touches her husbands hair.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-04-19 at 04:12 PM.

14. - Top - End - #254
    Ogre in the Playground

[Azik's Enchantments]

"I spend the vast majority of my time in the shop. I enjoy the process of crafting, even if it becomes tedious at times," The warforged's shoulders lift in a shrug. He doesn't see it as a big deal. Besides, he's not exactly very social.

[[Hair, Nails, Scales, and Claws - TL2]

"No," Harnel says, and points to what he means on her own head, "To about this length." it's above the shoulder, at about level with her chin."

15. - Top - End - #255

[Azik's Enchantments]

"Ever tried anything else once it get tedious? I'd love to show you around if you like to." The drow suggests.

"I'd call that long if a man had it. You have seen Hetopian haircuts yes? Noble women usually have very short hair to show their position. It's practical too. I didn't grow out my hair until later." After she meet Aegnor. To clarify, Law had a pixie-cut basically.

16. - Top - End - #256
    Ogre in the Playground

[Azik's Enchantments]

Azik scratches his chin, "I suppose we could if you wish to."

Harnel shrugs, "You really look good in anything, though, so I'm not the best judge. Bias and all."

17. - Top - End - #257

Cessie smiles. "That's good enough for me. Let's go home. The children are waiting." She says.

[Azik's Enchantments]

"Whoa, hold your gears there Azik, the question is not if I want, it's if you want. I don't want to bore you after all. That'll make the whole thing rather pointless wouldn't it?" Dena raises her eyebrow.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-04-19 at 04:54 PM.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Ogre in the Playground

[Azik's Enchantments]

"I'm not actually needed here, so I see no reason why I shouldn't. What sort of venture did you have in mind?"

Plus he's got... a lot of money. like, a lot a lot that he never spends on anything.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

[A side alley]

Thin Shadow (please see my character description [link in my signature], as Thin Shadow is not my actual character, but a subsidiary form split from the main part) emerges from the darkness of the alley. His grey, hazy, insubstantial form wavers for a few seconds, then sets off along the street, looking into each shop in turn.
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #260

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Krystal scratches the back of her head a little. Well, she just dropped into the Nexus not too long ago...She's gonna join GLoG. Oh, and she said she was a...Time Lord? She looks to the Lady. Is that the right term? Time Lord?
    Eldena considers it, tapping her cheek.
    Timelord... Hmmm...
    She waves her finger around, and clothes start floating to the front of the store.
    Trenchcoats, pantsuits, vests, bowties.

Dresses in various colors, perfect all weather conditions.

Shirts, shorts, jeans...

She continues naming clothes and floating them by.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

21. - Top - End - #261

Quote Originally Posted by BronyHeresy View Post
    Cuffs squints and licks his lips, taking another sip of coffee. "Nae. Nae, see tha's where ye're wrong. Yer analogy's a good one tho'. See, magic's a field o' study like any other. Is society just hunters an' gatherers? Nae. But there are still people who hunt game and sell it fer food, and still people who gather for food or for fun. Magic's the same way. It's just like any other science - as long as there're practical applications, an' people think magic's worth it, they'll keep doin' it. Ah mean, s'not like ye have to study 30 years to learn useful magic, now is it?" Cuffs sits back, smiling contently.
    Arthur frowns and raises a hand, and then holds up one finger. "OK, I gotta stop you, there. One, I've met people who have studied for years on end to learn how to cast basic cantrips. The classic stereotype of the old guy with a big grey beard who happens to be an archmage isn't hyperbolic. Trust me on that one."

He then holds up a second finger. "Two, magic isn't a science. There are patterns to it, lots of methods of using it, lots of ways to secure access to it, and it comes easier to some than it does to others. Some races and planes are naturally inclined to using it. Others aren't. Some are born from it. Other planes don't have anything resembling magic in the least. No matter how you look at it, the inherent way magic works doesn't fit the scientific method, and the exact details are different everywhere you find it. By and large, magic sets its own rules for us to follow. There are patterns and consistent details, but that doesn't make it a science."

He then leans back, still frowning. "Whereas, with certain scientific facts, depending on local conditions, it's largely the same everywhere. Gravity, for example. What goes up inevitably comes down, unless you're in space, or in a zero-gravity environment. Science operates on the laws of the world. Magic bends or breaks them, or just ignores them where necessary. The entire core detail of magic, no matter where you find it, is that it doesn't follow the rules as we know them. Calling it a 'science' is inaccurate. I'd call it an 'art', really."
    Vespe Ratavo slowly destroys the GRIMDARKNESS of Warhammer 40K

Spoiler
    Show
    Originally Said by Vespe Ratavo

Stealing romance novels from the tech-priests...we've seriously hit a new low...
    Destro says:
    Ok, it's allowed this once, but only because it gives Vespe the chance to crack awesome jokes

Vespe says:
    That could really be used to justify anything...

Destro says:
    You may NOT have a Titan

Let's Play Space Empires V

22. - Top - End - #262

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    "Let's get your dress first," John smiles, "That's the more important one, right?"
    She punches him lightly. What, you wanna get married shirtless?
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

23. - Top - End - #263
    Troll in the Playground

[EE - Musings]

Quote Originally Posted by Terumitsu View Post
    "...Maybe not the energy weapons.. But the rest? Yes." Riss said in a tone of forced calm. At least she hoped she appeared more calm although her already pallid skin might appear to be nearly ashen at the moment. Fitting, though, as she felt the chill in her fingers and toes. Maybe not cold as death but she wore the look rather well.

Still, it would be the half-elf's initiative to mention this as the muse was apparently unconcerned of the fact. Or at least avoiding the matter. "And.. The assortment of sands too? And the ore and schematics." she said with a tone approaching an almost robotic neutrality. Given that Crissy had been privy to the muse's particularly harmonic voice, this might be seen as a bit of a waste.
    Crissy nods, standing, and looking back to Riss. "Just wait here and I'll get your stuff, alright?" she tells the muse, before hurrying off to start packing up the order, carefully and thoroughly.

===

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post

Cessie smiles. "That's good enough for me. Let's go home. The children are waiting." She says.
    And Ben, having remained quiet, now provides the (surprisingly modest) bill for his services.

===

Restaurante Enchante]

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    As it so happens, Amlin doesn't actually consider it. whether he's just not connecting the dots or choosing to ignore it doesn't come into the question, "I see. And so now you spread the love, as it were?"
    "Pretty much," Patty agrees with a nod. "Angela directs us to, well, basically help people with their self-confidence and self-image. To show them that the things they desire...that they're scared of...they have no reason to be afraid," she explains. "Angela's rules are that everyone must always be consenting, that nobody should be hurt, and that we don't disrupt anyone's relationships."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

24. - Top - End - #264
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    EE -Storefront

"I mean it. I let how scared those things made me get in the way of trusting you and Riss, and it was wrong. I knew it was wrong, but I just had to get away from them so I could admit it to myself." The nereid leans down to where Mimi is buried in her cleavage and kisses the pixie gently on the top of her head before breathing in deeply and letting her go. She stands somewhat awkwardly for a moment, not quite flushed after her little emotional episode.

"I should probably go back and get my clothes before someone ends up seeing me and getting huffy."
    [EE - Storefront]

Mimi hovers in the air, still a bit stunned by that display. She was all ready to still fight about this, but now she's not sure what to do. "It's okay." She says again after she's been released. "I guess I never shoulda got so mad."

25. - Top - End - #265
    Dwarf in the Playground

Suddenly, with no warning, Thin Shadow (again, in case you missed my first post, not the name of my character but a subsidiary split from the main) disappears, dissolving into wisps of shadow and flying off in the direction of the main streets of Inside.

Thin Shadow: To the Inside thread!
    Main Shadow: Also going to the Inside thread, coming from Remnant
    Both: Recombine
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #266

[EE - Storefront]

Mimi hovers in the air, still a bit stunned by that display. She was all ready to still fight about this, but now she's not sure what to do. "It's okay." She says again after she's been released. "I guess I never shoulda got so mad."
    EE - Storefront

"That's okay too." Misha replies with a half-smile, "You're allowed to be mad, when something happens that'd make you angry. Just so long as you don't poke me with your new laser stick okay?" She tries to make light of it as she heads back towards the firing range so she can poke her head through the door.

"Hey Riss? Are you okay? I need to get my clothes back on soon." Before her magnetic good looks starts attracting the wrong kind of attention.

27. - Top - End - #267
    Ogre in the Playground

[EE - Storefront]

Mimi follows behind Misha, feeling much better now. It's no fun being angry at Misha and Riss. She hovers next to Misha once they get back to the firing range. Now she feels bad for getting so angry at Riss.

28. - Top - End - #268

[EE - Musings]

Riss stayed behind in the firing range when Crissy went to collect the purchases. It was part of an attempt to collect herself before going back out but progress on that front was rather slow as usual. Still, she had taken more than enough time already and she might as well just get out there and give Misha her clothes back and simply try dealing with it all later. She could probably fake a decent mood for a while at least, right?

Of course, she wasn't expecting Misha and Mimi to be back; their arrival nearly becoming a collision when they all tried using the door at the same time. Both fey might find themselves quickly grasped with one hand each before being dragged into the room although the only follow up to that would be a just as quick release and Misha being offered her now neatly folded garments. The almost eerily neutral expression she wore would likely make it hard to read her inner conflict but it might still be inferred by the gentle trembles and twitches of her fingers and the almost crushingly tight constriction of her tail around her stomach.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Elf Bard View Post
    She punches him lightly. What, you wanna get married shirtless?
    "No, sorry," John rubs the spot where he was punched despite it not really hurting, "I just figured the wedding dress was the more important part, being the bride's attire and all."
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

[EE - Musings]

And it was at about this time that Crissy returned bearing the packages of the stuff being acquired by the threesome now in the firing range.

The Valley-Girl half-elf starts to smile, seeing the other two fey having returned, and guessing that everything is being made up.

Then Misha's current state of dress penetrates the haze of bubble-gum and pink and numbers that is Crissy's Brain.

And she blushes.
    Furiously.

"Um, h-here you go..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew