New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VII: Our Waitstaff Can Be In Three Places At Once

((I'ma just go on record as saying I kinda need to make the next thread, please.))

That being said, though, Naku's still behind the bar, shaking her head slightly at the sheer influx of people all at the same time.
    But that was okay; more customers was good.
    "Don't suppose I can, saaaaay, get anyone anything?" She asked whomever was sitting at the bar.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Dancing Fox Inn VII: Our Waitstaff Can Be In Three Places At Once

"Why do you stay so far back?" It's right creepy it is. Tavlii tries to get a look at the creepy Sasha, and see what they are.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

3. - Top - End - #33

Aiden is still at the bar when Naku announces her presence. "Hey, what colas do you have?" he asks. Anything to keep away from alcohol.

4. - Top - End - #34

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Aiden is still at the bar when Naku announces her presence. "Hey, what colas do you have?" he asks. Anything to keep away from alcohol.
    "Pretty much whatever you could name," Naku says, before grinning slightly and adding, "and if you want, I'm more than happy to mix drinks with sodas too."
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

5. - Top - End - #35

"No," Aiden says, a bit more forcefully than usual. "Just, uh, just a cherry soda is fine."

6. - Top - End - #36

"No," Aiden says, a bit more forcefully than usual. "Just, uh, just a cherry soda is fine."
    "Fiiiine," Naku says, mock-whining, before chuckling a bit. "Plain and boring it is." With that, Naku passes a boring, not-exciting at all, no umbrella'd bottle of cheery soda over to him.
    Show

7. - Top - End - #37

"Hey, plain and boring's great," Aiden says as he grabs the soda. "Keeps me sober."

8. - Top - End - #38

"Hey, plain and boring's great," Aiden says as he grabs the soda. "Keeps me sober."
    "Well, I wasn't gonna mix it with alcohol. Just some extra flavorings."
    Show

9. - Top - End - #39

"Wait, just extra flavors? I thought you'd be putting rum or something in there." Aiden slides the cola back. "Never mind, add what you want."

10. - Top - End - #40

"Wait, just extra flavors? I thought you'd be putting rum or something in there." Aiden slides the cola back. "Never mind, add what you want."
    "Of course not. I respect the right of you guys not to have alcohol." Naku says, taking it back, pouring it into a glass, and adding . . . thiiiings to it.
    Like, a bit of lime flavoring, a cherry floating on the top, whipped cream on the top, aaaaand an umbrella.
    "Enjoy~" She says as she hands it back.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #41

"Thanks. I mean, I could have something alcoholic, but I really shouldn't," Aiden says as he takes the bottle again. He laughs at the sight of the umbrella. "You really know how to improve a drink."

12. - Top - End - #42

"Thanks. I mean, I could have something alcoholic, but I really shouldn't," Aiden says as he takes the bottle again. He laughs at the sight of the umbrella. "You really know how to improve a drink."
    "I try my best," Naku says, bowing slightly at the compliment.
    Show

13. - Top - End - #43

"Well, your best happens to be pretty good," Aiden says as he sips the cola.

14. - Top - End - #44

"Well, your best happens to be pretty good," Aiden says as he sips the cola.
    "And what I do is, actually, pretty nice."

Vague reference is vague.
    Show

15. - Top - End - #45

"And what would you happen to do? Can I ask that?" Aiden is a bit confused by the vague reference.

16. - Top - End - #46

"And what would you happen to do? Can I ask that?" Aiden is a bit confused by the vague reference.
    "Nothing, never mind. Just an old saying where I'm from." Naku says, shaking her head slightly.
    "How about a refill?" She asks, in order to change the subject.
    Show

17. - Top - End - #47

"Yeah, sure," Aiden says, even though the soda isn't actually empty. "You ever miss your home?"

18. - Top - End - #48

"Yeah, sure," Aiden says, even though the soda isn't actually empty. "You ever miss your home?"
    Naku thinks for a minute as she mixes another one.
    "I . . . don't know, actually. On the one hand, it's home, so of course.
    On the other, it's a hell-hole that I'm happy to be out of."
    With that, and a somewhat faraway look in her eyes, she takes a sip of the drink she just made.

None for him! Aaahahah!
    Show

19. - Top - End - #49

"Yeah, I suppose I feel the same way," Aiden says. He looks a little incredulous with Naku sipping at the drink. "Planning on sharing that?"

20. - Top - End - #50

"Yeah, I suppose I feel the same way," Aiden says. He looks a little incredulous with Naku sipping at the drink. "Planning on sharing that?"
    "Yours is still mostly full.
    Soooooo,"
    she pauses here to take a nice long pull on the drink, "not really."
    Show

21. - Top - End - #51

"You are more cruel than either of my parents," Aiden jokes as he takes his soda. "And they tossed me out on the streets."

22. - Top - End - #52

"You are more cruel than either of my parents," Aiden jokes as he takes his soda. "And they tossed me out on the streets."
    "Brutally killing hopes and dreams, that's me," Naku admits, toasting to herself, "it's my job, after all."
    Show

23. - Top - End - #53

"You should quit bartending and become a dreamcrusher," Aiden says with a laugh. "Never worry about money again."

24. - Top - End - #54

"You should quit bartending and become a dreamcrusher," Aiden says with a laugh. "Never worry about money again."
    "Never worry about money anyway." Naku admits with a shrug. "But now that your dreams have been crushed, how's your job going?"
    Show

25. - Top - End - #55

"Still going good," Aiden says. "Be better if you showed up to get a harpsichord."

26. - Top - End - #56

"Still going good," Aiden says. "Be better if you showed up to get a harpsichord."
    "Yeaaaah, . . . where do you work? I mean, location. Not 'what type of job'. I know that bit."
    Show

27. - Top - End - #57

"The store's in Mallside," Aiden says, taking a pull from his soda. "You know it?"

28. - Top - End - #58

"The store's in Mallside," Aiden says, taking a pull from his soda. "You know it?"
    Naku shakes her head once, before saying "My entire time in this . . . place," she waves her hands around her at this point, "has been in the DFI. So I'm afraid not."
    Show

29. - Top - End - #59

"It's in Inside, Market Street," Aiden says. "Kinda hard to miss, place is huge."

30. - Top - End - #60

"It's in Inside, Market Street," Aiden says. "Kinda hard to miss, place is huge."
    "Trust me, I'll find a way to miss it. I don't deal with crowds well." Naku informs him, grinning slightly, as if she found it all amusing.
    Show