New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,481 of 1481
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAitp 34: <3!!

Quote Originally Posted by Astrella View Post
    *hugs*

Aw, that really sucks. :c I seem to remember your mum and dad reacting pretty well to you coming out though? Maybe they could have a word with him if you don't feel like bringing it up yourself?
    Yeah, parent's reaction was awesome, but situation with my brother is rather complicated. Few years ago we had really good contact, but now he became the type of guy, who sits 24/7 closed in his room, focused on gaming, streaming etc. Sometimes it's easier to talk with him via IM than in normal way, even if I'm at home... x_x Only online friends, nolife at all. Not sure if I want to tell him about me. Maybe some of it it's because of his age (he's 16) but his views are mostly anti-everything. Listening to black/death metal full of aggression, saying slogans like "Tolerance for intolerance" and thinking that makes him awesome... Tbh parents also have problem with him, he communicates with us almost only when he needs something. -.-"
    Don't grow up, it's a trap~!

(12:49:53 AM) Mio: I do not put sugar in tea
    (12:50:11 AM) Gargulec: yeah
    (12:50:16 AM) Gargulec: you put sugar in your life
    (12:50:51 AM) Mio: <33333

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelle View Post
    Yeah, parent's reaction was awesome, but situation with my brother is rather complicated. Few years ago we had really good contact, but now he became the type of guy, who sits 24/7 closed in his room, focused on gaming, streaming etc. Sometimes it's easier to talk with him via IM than in normal way, even if I'm at home... x_x Only online friends, nolife at all. Not sure if I want to tell him about me. Maybe some of it it's because of his age (he's 16) but his views are mostly anti-everything. Listening to black/death metal full of aggression, saying slogans like "Tolerance for intolerance" and thinking that makes him awesome... Tbh parents also have problem with him, he communicates with us almost only when he needs something. -.-"
    Ew. Yeah, try in a few years when he grows out of it. It doesn't sound like it's worth trying right now. Sorry you have to deal with that.
    Jude P.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelle View Post
    Yeah, I don't think he's homophobic as much as "going through a phase". A really stupid one, apparently, but hopefully he'll realize "Hate the people who dislike it when people hate other people" is a really idiotic standard to live life by.

Oh, and Make him listen to good metal, for the sake of music.
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2013-05-17 at 06:19 PM. Reason: Typoes, and not "Oh god did I accidentally say something offensepive" like last time! IMPROVEMENT.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, that sounds like a phase more than anything. <. .> And as someone who's been a 16 year old boy before, I can honestly tell you "More than likely, age will change his perspective".
    Computer is back! Yay!

Feel free to check out my Deviantart page - it's not great, but I'm trying to change that.

Current avatar by me <>_<> Needs work.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

- By FlyingChicken <^,^> - By Akrim.elf <^.^>

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by mistformsquirrl View Post
    Yeah, that sounds like a phase more than anything. <. .> And as someone who's been a 16 year old boy before, I can honestly tell you "More than likely, age will change his perspective".
    I hope so, because day by day he annoys me more and in the same time I see in him my funny talkative brother from the past, meh.
    Don't grow up, it's a trap~!

(12:49:53 AM) Mio: I do not put sugar in tea
    (12:50:11 AM) Gargulec: yeah
    (12:50:16 AM) Gargulec: you put sugar in your life
    (12:50:51 AM) Mio: <33333

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

Who wants to make the next thread?
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Ogre in the Playground

Last edited by Karen Lynn; 2013-05-17 at 11:59 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Halfling in the Playground

MonkGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
    NEW THREAD!!
    Here's the link
    LGBTAitP!
    Pokemon Tabletop

Quote Originally Posted by Alleran View Post
    Friends don't let friends use Disjunction. It's the magical equivalent of being at ground zero for a tactical nuclear strike.

9. - Top - End - #1479

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Lynn View Post
    Fake facial hair? Blasphemy. :D

Are we talking "I took a pen/sharpie and drew a fancy mustache on me." or santa's beard of yarn?

Still, I like the feel of a stubbly man or a full beard.

I don't think so that you can make the same thing with pencil it will show that its a fake and if you buy fake facial hair from any professional costume shop then it will look like original in the pictures specially.
    Last edited by JanettaAdams; 2013-11-21 at 04:16 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Banned

You'll actually want to check out the latest iteration of the thread, Janetta. We stop at around page fifty/1660 posts due to forum memory concerns.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2013-11-20 at 10:34 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Bugbear in the Playground

You might want to read the post directly above yours, DB.
    white text is the bestest you might want to look for it
    DeviantART