New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Whatever happened to the teenage Goblins?

Quote Originally Posted by Kish View Post
    And yet, Xykon seized the Gate without disturbing any of the sigil guardians.

Besides which, the Order alluded to there being a lot more of dungeon to explore when Elan declared that of course they were going to set off the self-destruct rune before leaving.
    Yes, Xykon did do that, but I was talking about what Dorukan might *expect* to happen, not what actually *did* happen. As for the second point, I assumed that meant bits of the dungeon they missed on the way down--we know for a fact that most of the party skipped a few floors thanks to Celia's employee exit, for instance.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by thereaper View Post
    I wonder if that will end up as a blemish on Elan's record when he gets to the afterlife?
    I don't think it's like what V did. Elan probably pressed the rune before knowing what it was for. V was much calculated.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zmeoaice View Post
    I don't think it's like what V did. Elan probably pressed the rune before knowing what it was for. V was much calculated.
    And I very much doubt any afterlife's admissions have minimum Intelligence/Wisdom requirements.

Elan can be happily deadly as long as he isn't aware of what he's doing before he does it.