New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,482 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 53

[Inside NO Office]

As soon as he's done the drow will reach out and grab the form and look at it. "Looks good to me." She opens a drawer and puts the form inside and retrieves a card which she hands to Teddy. "This is a NO license. It guarantees a discount at Trog's Tavern, Black Dragons Den, Erin's Emporium and Azik's Enchantments. In addition NO will protect you from dishonest employers and try to guarantee you get your promised payment for work you do. You also have access to NO contracts which you may complete at your leisure but keep in mind some contracts are NO member-exclusive. In exchange you pay a small percentage of your profit to us." She pauses, letting him look at the card. "It's an alternative to true membership and you can have it right now if you want. However if you like to be a permanent member of NO you have to finish an actual contract first. I would suggest keeping the license first though so you get a feel how it is to work as a mercenary." She takes up another one of her papers and starts reading from it.

"But no matter if you're a member or just keeping the license there are a few number of rules of conduct you must keep yourself to. First you can't work with the organization know as AMEN or any kind of slavers. Second you must always keep yourself to our professional standards which includes not accepting any assassination contracts or turning on the employer." Dena eyes Teddy again. "Did you catch all that?"
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2013-08-11 at 01:39 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

[Goblin Market]

"We were just walking home and we came across it. It looked interesting, isn't that right, Rein?" Arel looks up at her boyfriend briefly. "It's very... boisterous would be accurate I think."

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Copi is quiet a moment. "Well, truth be told, if you can't think of anything else to do, I have a will to write. I really shouldn't put it off, as even though I do know what Kate would think, it's something that requires quite a lot of thought."
    Fountain Way

"So she didn't write one herself? I must admit that sounds uncommonly shortsighted of her, so it's hard to believe. If you need any help burrowing into hard-to-find memories, let me know." That's all he can offer, in the end.

"Oh, and you may want to meet Bella before she's all grown up. She is your new soul sister, after all." He disappears with a wink, far too proud of himself.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Dwarf in the Playground

Fountain Way

Copi nods. "Indeed." She doesn't really care if Waldorf can still hear her, or if he honestly left. Talking to herself is the least of her worries.

She stands up and heads back for home.

5. - Top - End - #1475

Quote Originally Posted by Morcleon View Post
    [Atriol]

"Hm... you have a point." Akira shrugs. "As you wish. We will have any and all materials you request ready."

Time skip is fine.
    [Atriol]

Well then the church will be build and somewhere short after the start, another member of Mia's church will come via dimensional paths.

((Sorry for this short post, but I'm a bit sleepy))
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

[Goblin Market]

I don't think she was, but I don't remember much about it. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

"Yes. Decided to buy some flowers. You know we just live down the road, right?" Maybe a few turns, but not too far off. "What ritual are you planning?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Diner

And indeed the scene goes as described!
    [Supermarket]

Lola takes the Bangaa to a very American-esque supermarket. Lola grabs a cart and leads the two as she tries to weave up and down the aisles.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

8. - Top - End - #1478

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Streets

"I meant 'it could explode at any minute' or 'is part of ritual to take over the world being hunted by cultists' or something. And yes, I do have to worry about these things."

I have extremely strong magic sensing ability due to my bloodline. Plus, I live in this city, so I knew what to look for, that is, something new to the area.
    Streets

Bah! Randii waves her hand dismissively. Don't worry about it.

Meanwhile, Jace may feel energy starting to form around the blade. If you will allow me, I can transfer some of my power into you, which should combine with your senses enough to allow you to sense the other spirits as I do.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Troll in the Playground

[Carousel Court - Bath House]

Lydia hums quietly to herself as they wait!
    The tune is, of course, 'Drunken Whaler'.

[Below the TV Tower]

"Well, just dropping down and frying her would probably get us in trouble," Mikani observes. "So, I guess diplomancing is the way to go."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    [Supermarket]

Lola takes the Bangaa to a very American-esque supermarket. Lola grabs a cart and leads the two as she tries to weave up and down the aisles.
    Supermarket

Kayden looks intrigued by the place.
    "I suppose shipping is easier with this world's technology. I could never find this much in one place back home."

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Streets

Bah! Randii waves her hand dismissively. Don't worry about it.

Meanwhile, Jace may feel energy starting to form around the blade. If you will allow me, I can transfer some of my power into you, which should combine with your senses enough to allow you to sense the other spirits as I do.
    Streets

Jace shrugs. They'll cross that bridge when they come to it.
    Uh, sure, go ahead.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Atriol]

Well then the church will be build and somewhere short after the start, another member of Mia's church will come via dimensional paths.

((Sorry for this short post, but I'm a bit sleepy))
    [Atriol]

Akira looks down at the newly built church, nodding. "Nicely done... nicely done indeed." And for now, the scene in Atriol has come to an end...

[DMC 2.0, presumably]

With a smile, Yuki approaches Mia. "That was an amazing job you did with that church. I take it that's the sort of thing Deus Mechanicus is capable of?"

((It's alright. Just do a longer post later. ))

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Below the TV Tower]

"Well, just dropping down and frying her would probably get us in trouble," Mikani observes. "So, I guess diplomancing is the way to go."
    [Below the TV Tower]

Hikari nods, smiling. "Then let's go!" She begins her descent, careful to aim for a not-too-crowded area of the city behind their target.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

12. - Top - End - #1482
    Ogre in the Playground