New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 203536373839404142434445
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1330
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition Chat Thread II: New Thread smell included!

In the case of Gr8t and I, well, we've both sanctimoniously had tremendous computer failures in the past month.

We're both mostly done, but need to apply finishing touches, so we're not in dire need of extra time as you'd think. Though admittedly, it'd be appreciated.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Pathfinder Grab Bag Competition Chat Thread II: New Thread smell included!

Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand View Post
    Could we have a bit longer? Making all these new domains is actually a ton of work, and some people haven't even started their entries yet.
    Yeah, I've been trying to coordinate with Diachronos on our entry, but this month has been crazy between the holidays and finishing up grad school applications.

Thirded.

3. - Top - End - #1323

Extensions will be up to Tanta, FYI. Since I'm a contestant, I can't make any judgements or rulings on anything like that. However, I don't recall him ever giving us a specific end date to begin with. When I started the round, I was assuming that it'd be about a 2-month contest, but I dont' recall an end date being specified at any time.
    My Homebrew and Extended Signature
    Current avatar: Charza Sahlaren, by gr8artist

4. - Top - End - #1324

Kobold

For the record, I don't mind ending it on the scheduled date. 2 months should have been plenty of time to build something, even after factoring the holidays.

It's just that for some of us, we ended up with crazy computer failure....
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature

5. - Top - End - #1325

Tanta messaged me on Skype and indicated that an extension on the deadline was fine, though he offered "the end of January" as the new due-date, and I feel like that's a bit longer than anyone should need. I told him to mention it here, but... he hasn't.
    So, the contest is still open and ongoing, until either everyone's finished, or january ends, or Tanta says otherwise.

6. - Top - End - #1326

Kobold

So, is the contest done?

We've extended the date already by a month.

Current Projects:

Extended Signature

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Firbolg in the Playground

gr8artist hasn't been on in a couple of days, but I don't have a finished concept anyway. Looks like it's going to be a limited pool of contestants this time...

8. - Top - End - #1328

Honestly, I'd completely forgotten all about it. I'll try to take care of it in the next day or two, certainly by the weekend.
    We finished ours early in January, yeah? So I completely forgot about the contest since then. My bad. Been playing in PBP, and real life, and doing other stuff.
    I wonder where Tanta is, though. Anybody seen him around in a while?

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Dwarf in the Playground

Does this still exist, or has the hiatus actually been the death of the contest?
    My Homebrew:
    3 Elemental Feats
    Vgilmat, the race of little giants (with accompanying archetypes and feats)

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ettin in the Playground

Geez, I didn't think I was the glue holding this together. o.o

I got a full time job back in March with a ~45-60 minute commute each way...so...my free time has evaporated like dew drops in a harsh summer sun (barely have time for even World of Warcraft anymore). And to be honest, I don't even know how well my system mastery is anymore, since I haven't had a thing to do with any tabletop gaming since after last Christmas (definitely rusty).

I could probably serve in some administrative role, but I definitely can't take back the reigns of running this behemoth.