New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: High School Harem Comedy IC

The motion the tomboy went through to stand up was awkward. The reason for this was revealed when she began brushing dirt off herself with the back of her hands, revealing bloody palms. However, Haruka's concern brought a smile to her lips.

"Don't worry, Haruka-san, I'll be fine," she tried not to winch when she flexed her hand, "I'll just have to see the school nurse. I'm a bit of a usual..."
    Last edited by HoodyC17; 2013-07-27 at 11:08 PM.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Firbolg in the Playground

"... I'm fine. That fortunately that bleached girl broke my fall."
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

3. - Top - End - #33
    Colossus in the Playground

Lady Stephanie lightly tugged on Haruka's arm.

We should to get out of here. I'd hate for you to get caught between those two. She says pointing at Ryoichi and Junko

It is only a matter of time before they have a fight to the death over their precious honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #34

Ryoichi glared at Lady Stephanie.
    "I'd rather have honour than be a psycho..."
    Show

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ogre in the Playground

"Honestly Ryoichi can you not go even a single day without knocking somebody over? You're just lucky this happened outside school grounds or you'd be in Detention. Oh, and no fights will happen around me, I assure you Stephanie any honor fights will end with both of them on the ground before a second punch can be thrown."
    Smiling at Haruka
    "Any help I can offer is the least I can do, I mean it IS my job, one of them at any rate. Ask me any questions you like, any uncertainties I am certain to answer."
    Due to mental stuff in my head I find it hard to understand normal human behaviour.
    If I do something wrong PM me what is wrong. And do not be subtle, I need a kick in the pants sometimes to realize Im a jerk.

6. - Top - End - #36

A few steps were taken towards the direction of the school by the tomboy before she turned around.

"Ignoring this... mess I suppose," whether Daisuke meant her fall or the verbal conflict was unclear, "it would reflect badly on us if we were late wouldn't it?"

7. - Top - End - #37

"Detention for tripping, that's screwed up even for you."
    He said with a arrogant smilie as he started walking towards the school. Though he was going backwards, ensuring that he was facing the group and more importantly... Haruka
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ogre in the Playground

"Detention for causing another student to see the nurse for bleeding wounds isn't screwed up. All of my punishments are just and fair."
    The icecold glare focused entirely on the hyper student
    Due to mental stuff in my head I find it hard to understand normal human behaviour.
    If I do something wrong PM me what is wrong. And do not be subtle, I need a kick in the pants sometimes to realize Im a jerk.

9. - Top - End - #39

"I'd say more... cruel and unusal personally."
    Show

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

"Haruka-San, do you think sitting still in a classroom for a period of time cruel or unusual?"

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

Kauzki strolls away, smiling faintly. He couldn't be late for first period, after all. And if a bystander were to listen closely they would hear him say quietly, "Just as planned"

12. - Top - End - #42

Daio cursed as he found himself outside a pharmacy. The girl HAD given him the wrong address. He was going to have to talk to her a bit more firmly later. But, as luck would have it, just as he was about to head to school and see if he could meet her at the gate, he heard Haruka's sweet voice from around the corner. Lucky! He struggled to stifle a wide grin as he rounded the corner, looking to meet his girl for a romantic walk to the school. As he rounded the corner, his eyes fell upon the gaggle of students surrounding her... and his expression fell. He quickly corrected himself, doing his best to look indifferent, shoving his hands into his pockets and putting on his usual scowl. "Why's everyone so damn noisy this morning?" He growled.
    My Homebrew
    Five-time champion of the GITP monster competition!

Current Projects:
    Crossroads: the New World: A pathfinder campaign setting about an alternate history of North America, where five empire collide in a magical land full of potential. On the road to publication!

Epic Avatar and Sigitar by AlterForm
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #43

"Daio-san?" Daisuke replied upon hearing the stronger delinquent's voice.

She turned to scan the mass of people surrounding Haruka before she released a seemingly noncommittal sigh.

"I guess I shouldn't be surprised."
    Last edited by HoodyC17; 2013-07-29 at 05:17 AM.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Lady Stephanie lightly tugged on Haruka's arm.

We should to get out of here. I'd hate for you to get caught between those two. She says pointing at Ryoichi and Junko

It is only a matter of time before they have a fight to the death over their precious honor.
    Haruka laughs awkwardly. "T-to the death, huh...?"

Quote Originally Posted by LordChaos13 View Post
    "Honestly Ryoichi can you not go even a single day without knocking somebody over? You're just lucky this happened outside school grounds or you'd be in Detention. Oh, and no fights will happen around me, I assure you Stephanie any honor fights will end with both of them on the ground before a second punch can be thrown."
    Smiling at Haruka
    "Any help I can offer is the least I can do, I mean it IS my job, one of them at any rate. Ask me any questions you like, any uncertainties I am certain to answer."
    "Okay... I'm still learning my way around the school building, so I might have some questions for you about that later. But for now, I think we'd better hurry!"

Quote Originally Posted by HoodyC17 View Post
    A few steps were taken towards the direction of the school by the tomboy before she turned around.

"Ignoring this... mess I suppose," whether Daisuke meant her fall or the verbal conflict was unclear, "it would reflect badly on us if we were late wouldn't it?"
    "It really would, wouldn't it? I don't want that to happen so early in the year, too..."

Quote Originally Posted by LordChaos13 View Post
    "Haruka-San, do you think sitting still in a classroom for a period of time cruel or unusual?"
    "Um, well, my family's paying for me to go here and everything, so I should probably look at it like a privilege, right? I guess that goes for everyone."

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Squish View Post
    Daio cursed as he found himself outside a pharmacy. The girl HAD given him the wrong address. He was going to have to talk to her a bit more firmly later. But, as luck would have it, just as he was about to head to school and see if he could meet her at the gate, he heard Haruka's sweet voice from around the corner. Lucky! He struggled to stifle a wide grin as he rounded the corner, looking to meet his girl for a romantic walk to the school. As he rounded the corner, his eyes fell upon the gaggle of students surrounding her... and his expression fell. He quickly corrected himself, doing his best to look indifferent, shoving his hands into his pockets and putting on his usual scowl. "Why's everyone so damn noisy this morning?" He growled.
    Haruka waves at Daio as he approaches. "Oh, good morning, Daio-san! We're just walking to school together, that's all. Do you want to join us?"

Along the way, the group happens across Charles and Hurrit.

Haruka makes a serious effort not to be late and briskly powerwalks to the front of the group, happily looking back and chatting with her classmates as she walks along.

Until she reaches a crosswalk...

Opposed Roll: Skill

All characters use Skill to notice an oncoming truck and tackle Haruka out of the way. The highest roller succeeds and earns 2VP. In the event of a tie, a winner will be randomly chosen from those tied for the lead, and the runner-ups will receive 1VP.
    Last edited by A Rainy Knight; 2013-07-29 at 09:57 PM.
    High School Harem Comedy, my original game system!

15. - Top - End - #45

rolling for skill
    Spoiler
    Show
    Athletic bonus: +1 to skill rolls involing sports or non-violent activities
    Avatar by Ceika, she's awesome, she deserves your cookies.
    old avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Because it wasn't far to the school Keichii decided to walk walk to rest of the way with everyone. He took a yogurt breakfast bar with him and handed it to Daisuke-san as they walked.

"Because you got interrupted before you could tell me which flavor you wanted I just took one, I hope you like it" Keichii said with a smile as they walked to school.

Spoiler
    Show
    Alright skill roll, I'll apply my athletics advantage to that so a +1 to skill rolls.
    Also, god help us all if we everyone fails the skill roll

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

"Technically, your parents pay for the repairs, since this is a private -" Charles's line (in Japanese this time) is cut midway as he notices a large group approaching, along with the new student, Haru-chan. He also notices a truck coming along, and her attempts at getting ahead of the group putting her in the oncoming truck's path.

"Oh, snake eyes, this is not a good morning," he thinks to himself.

Spoiler
    Show
    I don't think it is possible for this roll to be failed, since it's an opposed roll. Even if the highest result is a 2, we get to save the girl.
    I use black for sarcasm.

Call me Rose, or The Rose Dragon. Rose Dragon is someone else entirely.

If you need me for something, please PM me about it. I am having difficulty keeping track of all my obligations.

18. - Top - End - #48

Quote Originally Posted by LeftHandofGod View Post
    Also, god help us all if we everyone fails the skill roll [/SPOILER]
    then its GG WP, game over, everyone loses.
    old avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #49

Spoiler
    Show

No modifiers

Maybe if we fail, Haruka only gets clipped by the truck, and then we have a hospital setting instead of highschool
    Last edited by Illven; 2013-07-29 at 10:45 PM.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

20. - Top - End - #50

After hearing Haruka saying that the school was a privellage, Ryoichi quieted down.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill Roll, weakness.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #51

She reached her arm out to grab the bar and suddenly paused. An light frown crossed her features for a moment before she repositioned her hand and held the bar between her fingers.

"Thanks," Daisuke said, quietly, "I'll eat it later."

She then awkwardly pushed it into her shirt's chest pocket, underneath her vest.

Spoiler
    Show
    No modifiers

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

Kazuki is, at this point, well ahead of the group, but is waiting at the crosswalk for a light. When he sees the truck he shouts, "HARUKA! LOOK OUT!" and tries to push her out of the way

Spoiler
    Show
    Lemme see...I think a contingency works out well, and the skill is strong in this one

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Skill:
    Ryoichi: (1d6-1)[3]
    Daisuke: (1d6)[4]
    Lady Stephanie: (1d6)[6]
    Kazuki: (1d6+1)[6]
    Kazuki (Contingency Plan): (1d6+1)[3]
    Keichii: (1d6+2)[4]
    Kasumi: (1d6+1)[2]
    Daio: (1d6-1)[2]
    Charles: (1d6)[2]
    Hurrit: (1d6+1)[4]

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Tiebreaker:
    1-3 is a victory for Lady Stephanie, 4-6 is a victory for Kazuki.
    (1d6)[4]

In this scene:

With Lady Stephanie's help (1VP), Kazuki heroically tackles Haruka out of the way, landing in a position of his choice (2 VP).
    Everyone else is free to chatter, gawk, or otherwise react however they want.
    Last edited by A Rainy Knight; 2013-08-01 at 07:03 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55

Lady Stephanie's Red string of fate, gave her a warning. a warning of impending danger to her true love.

Looking quickly Lady Stephanie saw the truck that evaded Haruka's senses. There was only one way to save her.

It meant working with a demon.

Lady Stephanie gave Kazuki a shove.

Together! She shouted out to inspire both of their strengths.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

"Indeed, milady. Together!" In the aftermath, Kazuki pushes and twists Haruka so that he lands on the bottom and Haruka lands on top of him. "Oof! Are you alright, Haruka?"

27. - Top - End - #57

Hurrit facepalms at the over-cheerfulness diplayed by the other as the celebrate saving Haruka. Hurrit decides it's time to put the clocks back to position.

You Folks know that you could have been hit by that truck as well? you were lucky you managed to get Haruka AND yourself out of danger. Although it was pretty heroic, you shouldn't put yourself at these kinds of risks. Also, Haruka, you seem to not listen to your survival instincts.

If you were more in touch with your surroundings, this could have been avoided easily. You folks need some education as to be more in touch with your instincts. The beast within is not there to harm you, it is there to help you.To be aware of one's self and its surroundings opens doors to possibilities you cannot fathom.
    Last edited by Cosmic Traveler; 2013-08-02 at 01:25 PM.
    old avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

"Next time you fail to save someone don't **** on everyone else, k buddy?"

29. - Top - End - #59

Hurrit smiles a divilish smile and cracks his knuckles as well as his neck, his eyes displaying feral anger

Do you want to go? is that what you're looking for? I can give you the beating of a lifetime right here, right now.

Spoiler
    Show
    I want to roll a conflict roll against Kazuki.
    bonuses: +1 conflict roll (strengh), +1 bruiser, Improper Gentleman, Merciless Beatdown
    old avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #60
    Dwarf in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Keichii runs over to Haruka-chan asking "Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" as he helps he to her feet.

He then turns his attention to Kazuki-kun "I do have to say, good work saving Harika-chans life Kazunki-kun" he says as he offers a hand to help him up. "I do not wish to think of what would have happened should she have been hit."

Taking Kazuki-kuns side he then turns to face Hurrit "You may not like it but Kazuki-kun did save Haruka-chans life. We all wish we could have done so but only one of us had the chance too. And if you want to hurt the person who saved an angels life then I suppose you'll have to face me too." He states, unsure of whether to raise his arms in a fighting stance or just leave them where they are.