New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Pokemon - Shadows Unbound - Chapter 3(IC)

The man scoffs as he watches the copies of Lorenzo flit about. "You're the one with the Ditto... I must admit, it was a rather amusing ruse you performed in our last meeting. But, tell me something..." He pauses for a moment as a pulse of darkness emanates from the large pile of rubble at the cave's collapsed entrance. "How exactly do you intend to stop what's already happened?" The rubble at the cave mouth begins to shift as the man rises up higher, a bolt of lightning streaking down from the sky and hitting what appears to be a small orb of sand swirling above the man ineffectively. In the flash, you see several more such orbs present as well.
    Last edited by BluesEclipse; 2014-09-13 at 11:16 PM.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Spoiler: Currently Running
    Show
    None ATM

Spoiler: Current Characters
    Show
    None ATM

2. - Top - End - #782
    Titan in the Playground

Internally, Lorenzo curses profusely. We've cured them before we can do it again!
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

3. - Top - End - #783
    Bugbear in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Aron frowns and recalls White Hat, sending out his Gligar. Sorry we haven't had much time to practice yet, but I know you can do it! Now...what are those things...

Spoiler
    Show

Anything Aron can try to figure out those spheres, or what has happened so far? My assumption is Raikou is already lost to us for now.
    Help my pokemon grow!

I should really check on them...

4. - Top - End - #784
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Cooper doesn't really have time to react before it seems like they're being thrown into a fight. Which is unfortunate, because fighting in the rain is a terrible, terrible experience. Except for water pokemon of course. He pulls his club from it's hooks and spins it around like a bat before letting Aldin out of his pokeball. The metang practically hums with all the electricity in the air. "It looks like we've already got another fight on our hands, bud." He seems a lot more grim than he usually is.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reminder that Aldin has the Lightning Rod ability.
    Last edited by Jacior; 2014-09-17 at 09:21 PM.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Ettin in the Playground

Spoiler: Aron
    Show
    The objects resemble the objects created by Stealth Rock... though those normally wouldn't block lightning strikes, let alone do so without being damaged, nor do they act as those ones are. (Knowledge Check for more info)

"Do you really think it'll be that simple?" Before any of you can answer, another voice calls out through the storm - one that Lorenzo and Aron recognize. "They simply are unwilling to accept the truth, Exarch Blake... still, perhaps given this opportunity, I can still save them from their misguided hopes..." Lightning flashes in the sky again, and as you look towards the voice you can see a familiar cloaked form gazing towards you - Gareth Valden. Beside him, the woman that Lorenzo, Aron and Jehoash recognize as Cassandra stands, smirking. "Honestly? I say we just wipe them out now... they've made it pretty clear they aren't interested in working with us." The figure hovering above - the Exarch - answers, "I'd like to observe them first..." The rubble at the cave entrance shifts again, and Blake gestures with one hand, causing the rubble to slide away somewhat. A load, primal roar echoes out as a dark shape rises from the pile of dirt and stone, and a bolt of lightning lances from the sky to strike the figure - Raikou, eyes glowing with dark power and form shrouded in an aura of shadow so thick that it's almost a physical substance of its own.

"Adon... why don't you back him up?" Cassandra says as she throws out a Pokeball, well Gareth tosses his own ball out with a smirk and says, "Bolt... show them what one becomes when they free themselves from the shackles of kindness." The two balls burst open, revealing two Pokemon that Lorenzo recognizes - the Tauros that was stolen when the circus was attacked, and the Luxio that was taken from Lulu in the attack on the Lily Town Gym... both wrapped in an aura of shadows, flanking the massive legendary beast now staring you down.

Spoiler: Map
    Show
    Map Is Here

You may place yourselves anywhere within the lower section(anywhere below the border there). That includes your DT Copies, Mesi. Exarch Blake, Gareth and Cassandra aren't on the battlefield at this time - and I will say not to bother even trying to hit Blake - he's got enough altitude that you won't reach him even if you tried.

DO NOT POST ACTIONS YET - I'll need everyone's Speed/Dex to determine initiative order(aside from Raikou - I can guarantee nobody outspeeds him).

Lastly: Battle Music
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

6. - Top - End - #786

SamuraiGuy

Aron frowns at the rocks, trying to puzzle them out.

Spoiler: Random Knowledge!
    Show

(1d20+14)[27]
    Help my pokemon grow!

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    You recall your studies about the different arts practiced on Esper, and remember that there is a specific class of Elementalist that specializes in hazards and traps - the Geomancer. They possess the ability to manipulate moves such as Stealth Rock, Spikes, Fire Spin and the like - changing the move's type to any associated with the core elements, moving the artifacts created by these attacks, and even allowing moves that don't normally do so to linger and bind foes. One talent they have in particular is taking moves such as Stealth Rock and forming them into a defensive barrier, intended to intercept attacks and retaliate against them - though this Exarch's mastery of that particular technique seems to be beyond even what you've read about, as they normally would simply orbit the Geomancer in a defensive ring. To use a Ground-shifted Stealth Rock, and manipulate it specifically to shield against lightning strikes... the control required is immense.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

8. - Top - End - #788

SamuraiGuy

Aron frowns as he sifts through his mental library, recalling where he's seen something like that before. Be careful, those rocks mean he's really powerful and practiced...and has Ground elemental powers.
    Help my pokemon grow!

9. - Top - End - #789
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Lorenzo has Dex: First. Stikker is Speed 17
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ettin in the Playground

Raikou lets out another loud roar, the darkness around him intensifying, and a bolt of lightning lances down from the sky above Cooper - only to arc to Aldin's form, the Metang absorbing the electricity. The darkened Soul of Freedom then charges forward, little more than a blur of darkness, past the group. Aron feels a sudden, slashing pain in his side as the blur passes by, stopping behind him, and a moment later cries are heard from Aldin, White Hat and Spector. In the distance, Gareth's eyes seem to shine blacker than the darkness of the night, standing out even amidst the storm, while above, Blake watches impassively.

Spoiler: Round Summary
    Show
    Raikou has entered Hyper Mode.
    Raikou calls thunder from the sky! Raikou's Shock Wave is absorbed by Aldin. Aldin gains +1 Special Attack Combat Stage.
    Raikou hits Aldin, White Hat, and Aron; and critically hits Spector; with Shadow Rip. Raikou gains +1 Attack Combat Stage.
    • Aldin takes 36 Typeless Physical Damage and 11 Shadow Physical Damage.
    • White Hat takes 41 Typeless Physical Damage and 18 Shadow Physical Damage.
    • Aron takes 37 Typeless Physical Damage and 11 Shadow Physical Damage.
    • Spector takes 49 Typeless Physical Damage and 12 Shadow Physical Damage.

Next up: All trainers, all Pokemon at or above Speed 11.

Spoiler: Status (Will only display statuses differing from normal)
    Show

Lorenzo: +2 Evasion, Double Team Copies
    Aldin: +1 Special Attack CS

Raikou: HYPER MODE, +1 Attack CS

Spoiler: Notes
    Show
    For this battle, I'm not going to calculate defense/special defense for you. I'll provide the type and class of damage, so you can do so yourselves.

Shadow Damage is specifically added damage dealt by Pokemon in Hyper Mode, or as a result of certain Trainer Features or special abilities. This damage is calculated separately from the attack due to specific interactions it has that the base attack's damage will not. Shadow Damage is considered Typeless damage, except when interacting with Sacred Pokemon or the Purifier class. Sacred Pokemon are ignored by Shadow Damage, and the Purifier class has features to offer some defense against Shadow Damage as well.

Attacks dealing both Typeless and Shadow Damage, as noted above, only apply Defense or Special Defense once.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ogre in the Playground

Specter gives out a cry from the pain as he weakly manages to stay afloat after the attack and being struck by lightning, but the ghost was still able to fire off a shadow ball at the Raikou that attacked it.

Elise, meanwhile, gathers up psychic energy and blasts the Raikou before moving away from it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Specter's HP: 9/67
    Shadow ball
    (1d20)[18]

(3d10+34)[45]

moved elise on the map and rolled her attack on OOC
    (1d20)[1]
    (3d10+32)[49]

Elise HP: 140/148
    Last edited by Dragonsage; 2014-10-06 at 10:24 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by MesiDoomstalker View Post
    The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

League playlist - Hey, wanna check out a buncha people be idiots on league?

12. - Top - End - #792
    Titan in the Playground

The Lorenzos move in a blur, darting in several directions. They each pull out knives, feigning tosses but nothing leaves their fingers. Except Lorenzo three who deftly tosses a sandy brown knife, arcing through the air towards his former companion, Adon. The blade spun with a powerful ferocity, striking the Tauros square on its flank, before richocheting and spinning towards the Luxio. After connecting with the Luxio struck the ground looping into a lazy, high arc into the air before another Lorenzo plucked it from the sky. \

In unison, they called out. Stikker, slow down Raikou! The dragon pushed off with its powerful wings, soaring just above the corrupted Spirit of Freedom, before landing a short ways away. He struck the ground, with his glowing tail, causing a shockwave to emanate forth. It reached Raikou but fell short of his allies.

Spoiler: MECHANICAL STUFF
    Show
    Used Bounce Shot to hit Adon, bounce off to hit Bolt. Used Bounce Juggle to return the blade to my inventory (Future note: any time he uses a Knife, he'll be useing Bounce Juggle unless he really doesn't want that knife for some stupid ass reason)
    Arms Attack v. Adon, AC 4 Physical Ground (Using Ground Knife I bought earlier)
    (1d20)[9]
    (3d8+20)[34]
    Arms Attack v. Bolt, AC 4 Physical Gound
    (1d20)[9]
    (3d8+20)[31]

Stikker used Bulldoze v. Raikou. Burst 3m (Should only hit Raikou) Physical Ground -1 Speed if hit
    (1d20)[3]
    (2d10+32)[44]

Movements:
    L1 to D20
    L2 to Q12
    L3 to AD 13
    L4 to H14
    Remember due to Alacrity, I have an Overland of 13 and take no penalty moving through Rough or Difficult Terrain.

Stikker (top left corner) to L19
    Last edited by MesiDoomstalker; 2014-10-06 at 08:01 PM.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

13. - Top - End - #793
    Titan in the Playground

Jehoash makes some long strides over towards the cliff face, water flowing up in the air from the drenched earth with every step. "Well, I think we do owe you all a thank you for this lovely weather today." As he slows, the water around him does not, becoming a crashing wave that overruns Adon and the debris around him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Surf
    Water, Special
    Range 5, 5m collumn

AC: (1d20)[16] 2
    Damage: (4d12+46)[68] x1.5
    If Crit: +(4d12+16)[43] x1.5
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

14. - Top - End - #794

SamuraiGuy

Aron staggers a bit after that blow, shaking his head and pointing at Raikou.

"White Hat, aim carefully. I'm sorry Raikou, you'll thank us later."

Spoiler: Efficiency Boost
    Show

Aron uses Efficiency Boost on White Hat.

Which of the trainers up there have shadow powers, and do any have shadow pokemon on them (in pokeballs?)

Assuming they're within 50 meters of me that is.
    Help my pokemon grow!

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ettin in the Playground

Show
    The one on the Aerodactyl is too far to get a solid read on - though even with the distance he's at, you can tell he's got some dark power of his own. Cassandra certainly has Shadow talents, and at least one Shadow Pokemon. Gareth... you can't get any sort of read on how many Shadow Pokemon he might have simply because he himself is simply flooded with the corrupting energy - to the point where you aren't entirely sure whether he's producing the power himself or he's just absorbed ridiculous amounts of it.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

16. - Top - End - #796
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Cooper swings the club around menacingly. He didn't exactly want to get up close just yet, but he could certainly make a show of it. "Go! Aldin, try and weaken Raikou's defenses!" He comes around the side of Mosag as Aldin lifts himself into the air for a clearer shot. The dark energy charges at the tip of his front spike and launches at the corrupted pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show

Cooper uses Intimidate on Raikou

Aldin uses Shadow Ball on Raikou
    AC: (1d20)[16] 2 + SDEF/SPEED
    Damage: (3d10+30)[50] Ghost
    Crit: (3d10+12)[29]

Lowers SDEF 1 combat stage on 17-20

17. - Top - End - #797
    Ettin in the Playground

Lorenzo's thrown knife skims across the Tauros's hide before ricocheting off of one of the horns to pierce the Luxio's side. Elise attempts to focus her mental powers on Raikou - rather unsuccessfully - while Jehoash seizes the pouring rain around him, ready to send a powerful wave forward. Cassandra's voice rings out, "Nope! Adon, Shadow Jet! Take the knife-thrower out!" Adon surges past Jehoash in a blur of darkness - but Lorenzo is already prepared, vanishing in a burst of smoke - with Jehoash standing there as the smoke fades. The Tauros crashes into the psychic with bone-jarring force, before being blown backwards by a powerful wave of water that leaves him dashed upon the rocks, unconscious.

Raikou glares back at Jacior, though slight wariness reflects in the great beast's eyes, while White Hat bobs in acknowledgement of Aron's words. Spector launches his ball of ghostly power at Raikou, slamming into it and clinging to the legendary creature, though the Soul of Freedom proves nimble enough to remain unfazed by Stikker's ground-shaking attack. Another ball of ghostly power from Aldin slams into the legend, before Gareth's voice rings out over the battlefield. "Now, Bolt..." the man intones, "show them what true power is! Unleash your fury, and the storm's rage! Guide them into the embrace of oblivion... SHADOW BOLT!" As the Luxio steps forwards, the dark wisps around it flare into a powerful aura of darkness, nearly matching the shadows consuming Raikou. It lets out a loud cry as a bolt of black energy arcs upwards into the clouds. A moment later, a loud crash accompanies a massive pillar of lightning-like dark power that strikes at Mosag, blowing the Joltik and those around it off their feet.

Show
    Lorenzo hit Adon and Bolt with Bounce Shot.
    • Adon took 13 damage.
    • Bolt took 52 damage.

Elise missed Raikou with Extrasensory.

Jehoash attacked Adon with Surf. Adon interrupted the Attack!
    Adon attacked L3 with Shadow Jet. Lorenzo intercepted the Attack!
    Lorenzo used Ally Switch. L3 swapped places with Jehoash.
    Adon's Shadow Jet hit Jehoash for 36 Typeless Physical Damage.
    Jehoash's Surf hit Adon for 95 damage. Adon is Fainted.

Aron used Efficiency Boost on White Hat. White Hat gains +10 to d20 rolls on his next turn.
    Cooper used Intimidate on Raikou. Raikou gains -1 Attack Combat Stage.
    Gareth used Darkness Released on Bolt. Bolt has entered Hyper Mode.

Spector hit Raikou with Shadow Ball for 22 damage. Raikou gains -1 Special Defense Combat Stage.
    Stikker missed Raikou with Bulldoze.
    Aldin hit Raikou with Shadow Ball for 29 damage.

Bolt hit Mosag, Cooper, Spector, Raikou, Aldin, White Hat, Aron and Bobbery with Shadow Bolt.
    • Mosag, Spector, Aldin, White Hat, and Bobbery each take 66 Typeless Special Damage and 13 Shadow Special Damage, and Gain 1 Corruption.
    • Cooper and Aron each take 66 Typeless Special Damage and 13 Shadow Special Damage.
    • Raikou takes a total of 58 damage.

Next Up: Mon below Speed 9.

Spoiler: Status
    Show
    Lorenzo: +2 Evasion, DT Copies
    Aldin: +1 Attack CS

Raikou: HYPER MODE, -1 SDef CS
    Bolt: HYPER MODE

Spoiler: Notes - Cooper
    Show
    Cooper is effectively in T22, 2 squares south of the map boundary where the *C* is marked. Keep this in mind when moving him next turn.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

18. - Top - End - #798
    Titan in the Playground

Not time to set up, Bobbery. Bomb Raikou. I'll get over there ASAP. Bobbery aims just low and to the left of Raikou, avoiding friendlies... FIRE!
    Spoiler: Sludge Bomb
    Show
    Special, Poison, 3m blast, aiming to hit only Raikou
    AC: (1d20)[10] 2, Poison on 15-20
    Damage: (3d12+40)[50]
    If Crit: +(6d12+28)[61]

Show

19. - Top - End - #799

SamuraiGuy

Aron's vision spins as he sees White Hat spin and fall, right as he does the same.

Spoiler: Unconscious
    Show

Both Aron and White Hat are unconscious, if someone could return him to his pokeball, or if Aron can before fainting, that would be great. :)
    Help my pokemon grow!

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ettin in the Playground

As Aron falls, he manages to hit the recall on White Hat's ball, returning the fallen Pokemon before he himself loses consciousness. Raikou lets out another angry roar, a wave of power felt across the field from it, before releasing several spikes of darkness around him. One pierces Stikker's hide, but the rest miss any possible targets.

Show
    Bobbery hit Raikou with Sludge Bomb for 29 damage.
    Raikou is exerting his Pressure on the battlefield!
    Raikou hit Stikker 1 time with Shadow Rave for 29 Typeless Damage and 12 Shadow Damage.

Current Initiative: Trainers, Mon at or above Speed 11

Show
    Aron: Unconscious

Raikou: HYPER MODE, -1 SDef CS

Spoiler: Notes - Cooper
    Show
    Cooper is effectively in T22, 2 squares south of the map boundary where the *C* is marked. Keep this in mind when moving him next turn.
    Last edited by BluesEclipse; 2014-10-13 at 06:46 PM.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

21. - Top - End - #801
    Titan in the Playground

Lorenzo(s) disperse to the opposite sides of the field as they call out Stikker, trap it! Sand Tomb! Stikker flaps once putting some distance between him and Raikou before his eyes glowed deep red as whirls of sand attempt to trap the electric spirit.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Stikker moved to K19
    L1 to A20
    L2 to AD20
    L3 to B12
    L4 to D17

Stikker used Sand Tomb on Raikou
    AC 4 Physical Ground
    (1d20)[16]
    (1d12+30)[39]
    Traps for (1d4+1)[3] rounds
    Deals (1d12)[12] flat Damage next round
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

22. - Top - End - #802
    Ettin in the Playground

As the sand swirls around Raikou's form, the beast roars in defiance - but the swirling sands continue to coalesce around the great beast. As the sands whip around the legend's form, he visibly slows - and the storm seems to abate somewhat.

Spoiler
    Show
    Raikou's Aura is broken!
    Raikou no longer has boosted speed!
    Raikou no longer can call the storm's fury down!
    Other weather conditions may now be set up in tandem with Raikou's Thunderstorm!

It is still you guys's turn.
    Last edited by BluesEclipse; 2014-10-16 at 07:38 PM.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

23. - Top - End - #803
    Titan in the Playground

With the Tauros gone, Jehoash looks between the two electric felines. Raikou was the obvious threat, but that Luxio could mess them up too if they weren't careful... But yeah, minor gods are scarier. The psychic again rushes towards his target, pulling rain from the air and freezing it into a spear, which he chucks at Raikou.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Icicle Crash
    Physical, Ice
    AC: (1d20)[20] 4, Flinch 15-20
    Damage: (3d12+44)[64]
    If Crit: +(3d12+14)[36]

Show

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

Specter gave a ghostly cry as the last attack struck down upon him, leaving him falling and flickering in and out of the mortal plane and Mosag was barely standing afterwards. Eilse quickly whips out the haunter's ball and returns it before turning towards the the Raikou with her pendant outstretched. "Shadow word: stupéfier!" The pendant shot out a ray of dazzling light at the legendary beast.

Spoiler
    Show
    Mosag at 2/67 hp

Elise: 120/148

Elise used confuse ray on Raikou

Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    The duo walk off ending up at the bar. The Bartender gives you a coy smile. Anything for the young lady, sir? Tarja can tell his intentions were less than pleasant and presumptuously forward.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #805
    Troll in the Playground

Kobold

Cooper groans through his teeth as both he and Aldin take a lot of hits from the Raikou that struck them so violently. "I don't think it wants to go down so easily." He says, mostly to himself before switching Aldin out for his rather new Axew. "Go, blast it with Dragon Rage!" He charges the monstrous god pokemon and swings his club as Claire launches the flaming blast at Raikou.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show

Free: Recall Aldin and Release Claire (Speed 13)
    Shift: Charge Raikou
    Trainer: Arms Attack

Arms Attack
    To Hit (AC 4): (1d20)[9]
    Damage: (3d10+21)[41] Normal, Physical
    Crit: (3d10+12)[33]

Command: Dragon Rage

Dragon Rage
    To Hit (AC 2): (1d20)[7]
    Damage: Always does 40 Damage
    Can't Crit

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ettin in the Playground

Jehoash's frozen dart slams into Raikou, actually impaling one of the great beast's legs entirely. It roars in anger just before the beam of power from Elise's now shining pendant lances out and dazes the great beast. Claire's burst of dragonfire passes through the aura around it without actually impacting the creature, and Cooper raises his great club, a glint of light flashing from within the wrappings and slams down onto the beast with astounding force - driving the legend to its knees. Before you have the chance to regroup and continue the assault, the Exarch's voice calls out from above. "I'm impressed..." the man says, as his Aerodactyl moves closer to the battlefield. "To bring such a beast to its knees so quickly... I can't say that the tales of your skill haven't proven true. And..." Even through the wind and rain, you can hear the man's smirk as he flicks his hand forward - and a ball flies forth from it with blinding speed, impacting the battered legend and engulfing its form in a dark aura before drawing it in. "I suppose I have to thank you for your assistance. It certainly saved me the hassle of having to deal with this beast myself..." The ball shakes as he speaks... then again... before falling still - and then suddenly launching into the air from a burst of dark power. "Thank you, Valden..." he says, nodding towards Gareth's cloaked form in the distance before turning back towards you. "Perhaps if you survive this, we'll meet again... but I doubt that. If Gareth's given up on you... you won't leave here alive. I'll leave it to the two of you, then." The last is addressed towards Gareth and Cassandra as the Aerodactyl rises up once more, vanishing into the storm clouds with its rider - and the now-captured Soul of Freedom.

A low, cold laugh comes from Gareth as he motions Cassandra forward - though fortunately, the distance leaves you with a bit of breathing room before you have to worry about attacks from them. "Bolt," Gareth calls out, "annihilate them! Shadow Ring!" The Luxio surges forward, dark flames wrapping around its form as it rams fiercely into Elise, the dark flames searing her skin painfully.

Spoiler: Elise
    Show
    As you channel your power through the pendant, you hear what seems to be a young man's voice ring out within your head. Damn it all... you need to listen to me! You don't know what you're up against here!! You get the feeling that it's been trying to call to you since this whole thing started...

Spoiler: Cooper
    Show
    Alright! Don't let up! You hear a gruff, male voice shouting in your head as you raise the club and bring it down on Raikou. Keep fighting! Take these wretched bastards down!" The voice seems rather... enthusiastic, to put it mildly, about the battle you're fighting.

Show
    Stikker hit Raikou with Sand Tomb for 42 damage. Raikou is Trapped! Raikou's Aura is Broken!
    Jehoash critically hit Raikou with Icicle Crash for 82 damage. Raikou is Flinched.
    Elise hit Raikou with Confuse Ray. Raikou is Confused.
    Claire missed Raikou with Dragon Rage.
    Cooper hit Raikou with Arms Attack for 23 damage.
    Exarch Blake successfully captured Raikou with a Soulbind Ball. Exarch Blake has fled the battlefield.
    Bolt critically hit Elise with Shadow Ring for 60 Typeless Damage and 14 Shadow Damage. Elise is Burned.

Show
    Aron: Unconscious
    Elise: Burned

Spoiler: Notes
    Show
    Gareth and Cassandra will enter the map next round, using a double-move for their trainer actions(meaning they won't get attacks that round). They'll be entering in the northeastern section of the map.

In addition... New stage of battle means new music.
    Last edited by BluesEclipse; 2014-10-22 at 08:14 PM.
    Zio Avatar by acelegna

Show
    None ATM

Show
    None ATM

27. - Top - End - #807
    Titan in the Playground

Lorenoz(s) sneered as the man fled with Raikou. But for now they had better things to worry about. L2 palmed a light blue ball with a visage of Ho-Oh on it, which sent flying at Bolt.

Spoiler: CATCHING
    Show
    Cleanse Ball
    -10 vs Shadow
    -15 from Capture Point MAX
    -25 Total
    (1d100-25)[65]
    If fails, Stikker moves to location on the map and uses Bulldoze. If successful, Lorenzo uses Quick Switch to bring out Psyke at P12 (Stikker's top left square)
    (1d20)[10] AC 2 Phys Ground
    (2d10+32)[48]
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

Elise gave an ear piercing shriek as the fire burned into her before dropping to her knees. When the fire began to die down, he glanced over to Mosag, who was barely standing on her own as well. "Come back...Mosag." She recalled the tiny spider into her ball before reaching into her pack to retrieve a bottle of Lemonade.

While she was downing the drink to help relieve the pain, she suddenly goes wide eye as she realized that she had heard a voice when she was channeling her attack. 'Wha..what? Who is this?' She tried to reply to the disembodied voice.

Spoiler: actions and stuff
    Show

Recalled Mosag cause she was at 2% hp

and used a lemonade to bring Elise back up to 102/148
    Spoiler
    Show

The Lovely Couple
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #809
    Titan in the Playground

Jehoash runs up to the other Psychic's side. "Back off!" He yells, throwing the Luxio back with a psychic shove.

Ready up, Bobbery. The Octillery watches the incoming trainers, locating weak points to target.

Spoiler
    Show
    Psychic
    Special, Psychic
    AC: (1d20)[20] 2, -1 SpDef on 17-20, 5m push
    Damage: (3d12+44)[59]
    If Crit: +(3d12+14)[35]

Focus Energy
    Increase crit chance

Show

30. - Top - End - #810
    Titan in the Playground

Lorenzo cursed under his breath as Bolt fell to Jehoash's attack. He knew it was necessary but still. One of the Lorenzos went over to Aron, forcing a bottle of refreshing elixier down his throat, as another returned Stikker and released Psyke in his place.

Spoiler: TYBAR
    Show
    Psyke speed 15

Tybar, I've got a few of each drink. Just 'use' whichever bumps you to positive.
    Awesome Avvy by Sizlord!