New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Artifact Hunters

Olania

After listening to Raven's story. Olania rests a caring hand on his arm and speaks softly, "Love is beautiful and terrible thing at the same time. It is obvious that your heart is capable a great love, and, though it does not feel like it now, it is wonderfully capable of healing. Your love for Illanee will make you strong. Be faithful to her memory and every thing you do will enhance your attachment to her."

"Your recent experience with this creature was beyond your powers to stop or control. Grant yourself forgiveness; no good creature can have ill feelings towards you for this." Olania leans in and gently places a light kiss on Raven's forehead; as a mother to a child.

Back in the cavern, on hearing the undead thing, Olania asks, "Shall we prepare to defend here? I can offer assistance to us all if the creature is undead. Can someone block its exit once it arrives?"

Spoiler
    Show

If they agree to make a stand, Olania will use the opportunity to cast Consecrate in a defensible location in the room. If we can get a map of some sort? Maybe dimensions on the room?

In fact, she wants to do a handful of things before a fight breaks out:
    Take the potion; Use the wand of Protection from Evil on the elf because he doesn't have ickyor, how much time does she have and are we even sticking around this time?
    Last edited by oliana0; 2007-09-15 at 10:52 PM. Reason: i can't speel
    I'm not dead. I am also not a walrus.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Troll in the Playground

Default Dark Demons

OOC- I am currently unable to map right now, so I'll try to work with you, and I allow a little fudging of the movement since I do confuse people. Though if it is too extreme I may correct it.

OOC2- There were 5 illithid brine bottles. {Immune to Mind effects, including magical effects.} Mira is keeping one, she will refuse to give it up. Olania, Oggie, Tevrier, and Ramona have the only other four available that Ootinay had. {Unless I misunderstood the split, that could've just been temporary. Mira will insist that Raven get one. Anduran told her enough of his fighting prowess.}

OOC3-Many of you have already met this plane travelling gnome,Ootinay. He is quite well-known by many wealthy on this world.

OOC4- Light provided by Karrous sunrod. {Unless others state.}
    Whew! Back to the story....

The Demon Lair:

The Lair of the Incubus is quite large an oblong circular-type shape from 80 to 100 feet in diameter. Olania can set up her consecrated area along the wall nearby the dark hallway.

As the the scratching in the hall nears Ramona can see indeed dark shapes lumbering towards her. They are agile, human-sized thin creatures. They have black silk looking skin and a horn that comes up out of the back of its skull. The moment Ramona discerns the beasts in the lowlight, a magical darkness fills the corridor. She saw at least 5 of the ugly demons.

They don't seem to be too interested in getting closer to Ramona, but are calling to her softly with low, murmuring voices. It is imperial common, but hard to understand. "Come join us...." Over and over again.

Combat Begins------------------------->
    {OOC- Newbies post your actions, and you can even make the rolls if you want. I will try to do at least one post a day, even though my up-coming week will be so busy. If you don't post, and a majority have, I may go on with the round with a DM action... so beware. }

Sharon notices in Draconic on the back of the note:
    PS- Beware of the Babaus.

Arha 13+7
    Tevrier 18+2
    Olania 18+0
    Sonny 10+7
    Raven 9+4
    Sharon 7+3
    Ramona 5+2
    Oggie 1+1 {My first roll for you... well, got that one out of the way.}
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2007-09-16 at 02:12 AM.

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ramona

As soon as Ramona spots the humanoids slinking towards her, she will backpedal towards the others, calling out:

Heads up! Five critters, black skin, horns comin' outta their heads, comin at us!

Putting away her potion for the time being, Ramona nocks her bow and waits for something to emerge from the darkness.

Spoiler
    Show
    Ready an action to loose an arrow at the first of the creatures to become visible.

Attack and damage with bow of Davon (1d20+12=20, 1d8+7=8)

Well, good to get that kind of rolling out of the way early in the day.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

4. - Top - End - #424
    Bugbear in the Playground

The unholy aura you may felt last night appears again. It comes from the direction from Arha and Sharon, and it rapidly moves towards the demons.

(Full action to move towards the Babaus. If they are close enough, he may even attack one of them.)
    Troubles in Athkatla, an FR game about schemings around an ancient curse
    The messengers, a game about finding allies in times of need

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. I usually try to post once a day, but if it's server downtime, I'm in trouble.

5. - Top - End - #425

Pay no attention to this post, for I have posted in round below for her actions. Spoilerized for posterity.
    Spoiler
    Show

Olania
    "Not undead? Well, don't need to do that." Olania returns the little pouch she had grabbed to her waist and pulls out a wand and zaps herself with it. She then fixes her postion near the back of the group.

Spoiler
    Show

Scratching the consecrate and using Protection from Evil wand.
    Last edited by oliana0; 2007-09-17 at 02:39 PM.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Troll in the Playground

Arha casts Spectral Hand to prepare.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spectral Hand hit points=3

delivers touch range spells at a +2 bonus to her melee touch attack roll.
    Last edited by wxdruid; 2007-09-16 at 10:47 AM.
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Vaynor View Post
    Well you cheat, obviously. You're a druid, you can just cast Control Weather and call it a day.
    Chainmaille, Chainmail or is it Chain Mail?

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

Sharon pockets the note, then, after hearing Ramona's description, attempts launching a fireball down the corridor into the beasts.

(8d6 fire damage, beats spell resistance 19 or lower. DC 19 reflex save for half damage.)
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. - Top - End - #428
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Raven

Raven draws his greatsword, moving into a position to rush the enemy, and asks those nearby, "so what are they?"
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

9. - Top - End - #429
    Troll in the Playground

Default Babau Attack!

Former Lair of the Incubus:
    Arha creates her spectral hand from her magic.

Tevrier moves up near Ramona and readies his scythe. {OOC- DM action.. I can't access your PC sheet. You may need to make another. This could be retro'd. Possibly a bola throw, but as you will see a teleport will make it all for naughty and you might lose the bola.}

The Babaus' scratching can no longer be heard in the dark corridor! Instead magical darkness fills the former bedroom, as all the Babaus appear around you. You cannot see them, but you can feel their evil presence in the magical darkness now ALL around you! The sunrod of Karrous cuts through some of the darkness and reveals one of the nasty single-horned beasts, nearby Mira! An acrid acid smell fills the air with their evil presence. Arha and Sharon sense at least one going after them!

"Look out!" Karrous calls to Mira.

Combat Paused------------------------------>
    {OOC-I'll break the combat up here, and pause briefly to allow changes. I'll probably check in later this evening. As I watch football! Frank Gore is awesome!}

Babaus

Olania 18+0- Paused Here
    Sonny 10+7
    Karrous
    Raven 9+4
    Sharon 7+3
    Ramona 5+2
    Oggie 1+1

Mira
    Already acted in previous round:
    Arha 13+7
    Tevrier 18+2
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2007-09-16 at 07:43 PM.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ogre in the Playground

Sharon, startled by the sudden appearance of the demons, switches tactics. Two blasts of fire spring from her hand at the visible demon.

(Scorching Ray. Two rays, touch attack +7 (+8 if within 30 ft) each, fire damage 4d6 each, Overcome spell resistance 18)
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Halfling in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Ogentep

If not for his naturally tanned skinned, Ogentep would have looked quite ghostly after stepping through the portal into the woods. His interactions with the others that night was nonexistent past introductions and other formalities. Before sleeping, he made his customary entry into his journal:

Spoiler
    Show

Dear Journal,

I am beside myself in fear and worry. I have never encountered anything as audacious as this. I cannot fathom what would possess anyone to summon the Elder One. It means nothing but destruction and chaos -- no good can come from its dark magicks. I cannot tell if the cultists were successful for I did not have enough time to examine the scene more closely. If only I had but an hour to investigate...

Despite the urgency, I can barely bear to speak this truth out loud; my hand shakes even as I write this. I will insist tomorrow that we return. I hope my fitful night's sleep will be restful enough to tackle whatever we discover.

The priest's night was indeed dreadful -- full of nightmares he had only heard about in obscure lores and myths. His only solace was rising to the morning sun and praying to his god for guidance and deliverance.

Upon returning from his meditations, Mira's impatience prevents Ogentep from his duties. He only has a few moments to grant himself divine insight {casting Divine Insight} and strap on his shield before being whisked away back to the incubus's chamber. With another chance to re-examine the room, he keeps the information to himself in order to give a fuller report after finding more information. The cavern's lack of clues when they finally arrive, however, leaves a bitter taste in his mouth.

The attack merely exacerbates his irritation and elicits an audible grunt of frustration from Ogentep. As the evil and darkness surround them, he moves toward the center of his allies and speaks, "May the First Dreamer guide our hands and confound our foes." {Move toward what he thinks is the center of group and cast Prayer.}

12. - Top - End - #432

Raven

Raven smells the acid in the air and casts a quick warding spell. He stands fast in the darkness lashing out at anything that comes too close.

Spoiler
    Show
    Resist Energy (acid) 20 (80 minutes)

If anything moves close enough for an attack of opportunity, he swings his greatsword
    atk - (1d20+13)[22]
    dmg - (2d6+5)[13]
    Forum Rules

13. - Top - End - #433

Sonny

The darkness filling the room hides the smaller evil presence well, and even the babaus have a hard time notice what moves towards them.

The bodyless ghost possesses an innate sense of direction, the darkness even favors him. He attacks the closest demon with his death-cold unmaterial hands, draining the life force from the babau.

Spoiler
    Show

TouchAttack - (1d20+7)[8]
    STRdamage - (1d8)[4]
    If applicable SneakAttackDamage - (4d6)[8]
    Hide - (1d20+21)[36]

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. I usually try to post once a day, but if it's server downtime, I'm in trouble.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Troll in the Playground

Arha changes in the magical darkness, her skin turns black and her eyes turn silver. She tries looking for the enemy that way.

Spoiler
    Show
    +8 AC, DR10/Silver and +4 CHA
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

Well you cheat, obviously. You're a druid, you can just cast Control Weather and call it a day.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ramona

We're no good in the dark, here, Tev. Gotta get out.

Activating her boots, Ramona rises up into the chamber's dome, trying to move above this mysterious darkness that thwarts even her eyes.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'll change this action if she can see any of the Babau when she's ready to act. In that case, her action becomes: Drop bow, draw axe, attack once (charging it as necessary), power attacking for 5 points. Attack and damage with axe, with power attack (1d20+11=28, 1d8+19=27)

Otherwise, she will activate her boots of levitation and rise up 20'.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

16. - Top - End - #436
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tevrier

Tevrier swallows, his throat suddenly dry in the magical dark. "I can't." he answers Ramona helplessly. "I'll try to protect the others." The ranger steps back to defend Arha and Sharon, honing in on the nonsense words that complete the arcanist's spell.

Focusing on the sounds of the demons, Tevrier readies himself to strike the first inhuman creature to enter his reach.

Spoiler
    Show
    Listen - (1d20+9)[27]. If he can hear the attackers clearly, he will strike before the Babau. If not, his readied action is to retaliate in proper tripping style. Tevrier has an AC of 18 and a flatfooted AC of 16.

Touch Attack - (1d20+15)[20], Strength - (1d20+10)[14] to trip. If successful, he follows up with a free attack - (1d20+15)[22] for damage - (2d4+10)[15]. Concealment may apply to either attack roll.

I cannot access the sheet either, right now. If RPGWebprofiler stays down I will recreate it. (His HP is 74, I believe.)

17. - Top - End - #437

WolfInSheepsClothing

Ogentep

Spoiler
    Show

Just occurred to me that Ogentep doesn't know what he's currently fighting. If he caught a glimpse of one, he'll try to recognize what it is and how it usually fights. Knowledge: the Planes check: (1d20+2)[3]

Well, at least it got another terrible roll out of the way...
    Last edited by OniLever; 2007-09-17 at 02:38 PM.

18. - Top - End - #438

Olania

When the darkness appears, Olania quickly finishes the process of zapping herself with a wand and then calls out, "Karrous, do you have any more of those lights?"

Spoiler
    Show

Oggie, if both of us survive this, then maybe in the game morning we can roll play us selecting spells to provide best coverage. For example, at least one of us should have a light spell of some sort, what with us being humans and heading into dungeons full of evil things.

19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground

Default Babau Battle! Mira is downed!

OOC- The orb of light lights up the chamber, and monsters are only near some of you, but not close enough to get attack in the magical darkness. You can sense maybe up to 6 of these monsters here, but it is hard to say in the magical darkness.

OOC2- It should be noted in my confusion the intelligent creatures were keeping to themselves. When Ramona looked in and then Arha cast spectral hand, the Babaus were already to act.

Round 1 continues:

It is dark here with a few places of light, but the starkness is confusing at times.

Olania instead zaps herself with protection from evil with her wand.

{Sonny} Another cold presence in the darkness appears around Arha and leaps at the nearest Babau. The demons are quick, and the shadowy presence can't quite grab it. {miss} He is quite hidden, and even the Babau doesn't know what came at him.

Karrous drops into the center of the room, he plunks 2 arrows into a demon's chest, but the arrows seem to annoy the Babau more than anything. He looks across the room to Olania. "I have one unactivated one! In my sack here!" He will take his action to get light to Olania if she wants.

Nothing is close to Raven for an attack, but he does put up his magical resistance to acid.

Sharon {4+8 d:11; 11+8 d:15} hits the monster with her fire, it is the one closeby, that Sonny tried to get at. She burns it, but can tell it did very little. Most demons have high resistances and even immunities.

Ramona charges the one clearly seen Babau near Mira, and hacks it hard after she drops her bow. The axe sinks deep into the beast! Once again not all of the damage seems to hurt these demons. {d:27} Ramona notices that her magic axe also now has some of the protective slime acid that coats their smooth black skin. It has taken some minor damage. It was hard to see, but Ramona can definitely see it. {OOC- Raven's spell will protect his weapon too of course! }

Ogentep makes his way into the center of the room by Karrous, and he says a prayer to Ptah. {+1 to all allies!}

Mira had been thinking hard about her studies and shouts out, "They are immune to acid! And good aligned weapons and cold iron are their weakness!"

"You die now, bitch!" an awful demonic voice shouts off in all your thoughts telepathically, but it is referring to Mira.

Mira steps away from the one Ramona just struck and closer to Ogentep. She pelts the monster with 4 magic missiles. Causing it a little more pain, but still minor.

In Arha's new form, only visible to Sonny right now {I believe}, she will be able to spot actually only 5 Babaus. Though one in particular is hanging back and bobbing and weaving about the magical darkness. Arha will still have some chance to miss the monster in the dark, however.

Tevrier can tell there is one near him that is coming at him. He spins and clips the coming Babau in the legs. The demon stands strong and keeps its footing.

The Babau's then retaliate!

The monster by Mira leaps upon her with its full compliment of attacks, ignoring Ramona nearby. Ramona swings at the demon as it moves by her and misses! {3+11} Mira is dropped immediately, as the beast hacks and slashes her up. She pops away like many other extraplanar monsters you've seen do. She looked slightly alive before she popped out of existence! Karrous, is right there and screams out in shock, "Noooooo!"

The Babau near Tevrier retaliates after avoiding the trip! Tevrier fends off the nasty claws, but is given a nasty bite! {d:6}

The Babau by Sonny is bothered by the strange shadowy presence and teleports elsewhere. {Unknown location}

One leaps at Olania with a claw. She didn't see it coming, and feels her skin raked by this one's claw. {d:15} She can senses it presence in the darkness, but it knows what Olania is, and will try to use the darkness surrounding its body to its advantage. This one has leapt near the center group of you.

The fifth continues its weird bob-and-weaving in the back and opens a dark blue evil looking portal in the back of the chamber. Out of teh magic portal pops another ugly, thin demon with one horn out the back of its head. There are 6 here now, but only Arha and Sonny will notice this at all.
    {OOC- Oggie does know these guys can each do this, that is what most kinds of these demons can do.}

Round 2 has begun!--------------------------------------------->
    OOC- It should be noted the Babau's wear amulets of little naked demon ladies, which are what carry the darkness about with them. Not the one that just appeared however...

Initiatives: {Prayer of Ogentep- Rd 1}
    Olania 18+0- Prot Evil d:15
    Sonny 10+7

Karrous
    Raven 9+4
    Sharon 7+3
    Ramona 5+2 {axe minor damage}
    Oggie 1+1

Mira downed and then auto-ported away!
    Next round starts:
    Arha 13+7
    Tevrier 18+2 hp 68/74

6 Babaus!

20. - Top - End - #440
    Ogre in the Playground

Sharon snorts at Mira's comment. "Like I have anything like that!" she cries out with disdain. She casts another ray spell at the babau nearest her, sending ice instead of fire at the beast.

(Scorching Ray, cold substitution, same as above with the +1s from Prayer.)

21. - Top - End - #441

Raven

Despite his recent ordeals, Raven is as battle calm as ever, though he casts an instinctive glance behind him to where Illanee would usually be. Bringing his sword to bear, he leaps toward one of the beasts with his usual abdandon.

Spoiler
    Show

Charging Leap Attack/Power Attack the nearest one >10ft away.
    jump - (1d20+28)[33]
    attack - (1d20+12)[20] (Actually 23, see below)
    damage - (2d6+39)[47] x 2 valorous 94

AC: 13 (Actually 11, see below) (power attack penalty shifted to AC via Shock Trooper)
    HP: 51

EDIT: I forgot to add the charge modifiers and my new BAB. The Attack should be +3 more and the AC -2 more.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2007-09-18 at 01:10 AM.
    Forum Rules

22. - Top - End - #442
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ramona

Hearing Tevrier call out, Ramona glances around frantically, but can't see the noble man anywhere.

Ignoring (for the moment) the damage that each strike seems to do to her axe, Ramona maintains her two-handed grip and slashes twice at the one that ignored her to slash at Mira. Seeing this helpful lady slashed up so quickly, and so savagely, sends the half-orc deep into her blood rage.

Spoiler
    Show
    Entering rage. Again, five points of power attack.
    First and second Attack and damage with axe, with power attack (1d20+14=24, 1d8+24=29, 1d20+9=24, 1d8+24=26)
    AC down to 17 with rage.
    Last edited by Toliudar; 2007-09-18 at 02:58 AM.

23. - Top - End - #443
    Troll in the Playground

Arha casts Vampiric Touch on her spectral hand and sends it to the demon that opened the portal.

Spoiler
    Show
    melee touch attack 14+5=19
    damage 5+6+5=16
    Arha gains temporary hit points equal to the damage she deals.

and forgot the +1 to allies.
    Last edited by wxdruid; 2007-09-18 at 09:03 AM.
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

24. - Top - End - #444

Olania

Olania grimaces at the swipe and frets for a moment as blood seeps into her clothing. Seeing little in the darkness, but seeing an opportunity to help at least a little, Olania calls to Karrous, "Stay there, defend yourself." She then calls out, "Sweet Aphrodite, your assistance is needed to protect me in this situation! Grant me your sanctuary in this situation!" Olania immediately moves to Karrous and tries to get at the other sunrod.

Spoiler
    Show

Dang, I miss-read protection from evil. At least Olania can't be touched by that summoned creature.
    Cast Santuary. Move to Karrous. Get sunrod.
    If a baubas manages to get past the sanctuary on the trip over, Olania will try to tumble away at +9.
    These amulets, are they by any chances crystalline?

25. - Top - End - #445

Sonny

The ghost notices the spellcaster-like demon, and moves next to it, attacking the demon with his unmaterial hands.

He adresses both Arha and the casting babau telepathically.

I will feassst upon the sssummoner!

Spoiler
    Show
    Attack - (1d20+7)[11]
    STRdamage - (1d8)[7]
    SeankAttack - (4d6)[14]

26. - Top - End - #446
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tevrier

Snarling at the demon and the pain of its bite, Tevrier continues his assault upon its legs guardedly, counting on his strength and skill to pull a creature roughly his size to the ground, and on his vicious scythe to impale it once it falls. Though the ranger does not yet know of the foul acid these creatures ooze, the durable adamantine of his weapon's head should serve him well.

Spoiler
    Show
    AC 23 (18 + 5 Combat Expertise).

Attack 1d20+10=30, Strength check to trip 1d20+10=23. Unfortunately not a regular attack or this would be a rather nice critical. If the trip succeeds, free attack 1d20+10=21, damage 2d4+10=18.

His second iterative attack depends on the creature's state. If it is on the ground, he strikes it again with his scythe. Attack 1d20+10=30, damage 2d4+10=17 threatens a critical! Critical confirmation 1d20+10=29 is a critical, for 17 damage plus another 6d4+30=48 damage. So, if Tevrier successfully trips it the first time, he proceeds to gore the demon for what is probably a total of 18+(17+48)=83 damage. Here's hoping for that first trip to work...

If Tevrier's initial trip fails, he will try again with another solid blow. Attack 1d20+5=23, Strength check to trip 1d20+10=24, which if successful allows him to make a free attack 1d20+5=20, damage 2d4+10=18.

27. - Top - End - #447

WolfInSheepsClothing

Ogentep

Ogentep utters an oath under his breath as the demons pounce on Mira, causing her to vanish from his view. He looks doubtfully around him, trying to spot her attackers. "Curse this infernal darkness!" he shouts in frustration. Squinting his eyes into the dim light, he finds Olania with an open wound.

He stretches his hands out over the claw marks and says, "Creation, mend her flesh." He looks up at her with a sour face for just a moment before continuing to scan the area for bad injuries.

Spoiler
    Show

Move to Olania (if necessary).
    Spontaneously cast CLW (converting Lesser Vigor) on Olania for [roll0] hp (+7=+5 CL + 2 Augment Healing ).

28. - Top - End - #448

WolfInSheepsClothing

Spoiler
    Show
    Shoot. Preview my post and screwed up the roll: (1d8+7)[12] hp

29. - Top - End - #449
    Troll in the Playground

Default Round 2 vs Babaus

OOC- Sorry about the wait!

Round 2:
    Olania steps away from the evil beast, and casts Sanctuary upon herself. The monster looks at her and snarls in anger, putting up its arm as if some bright light around Olania blinds it.

Sonny surprises the demon summoner Babau, and drains the monster of Strength. It screams in pain as it feels the icy touch as well. It looks to Sonny ready to fight the shadow. Sonny feels... stronger... {+5 temp Hit points}

Karrous fires two more at the one that knocked out Mira. One is a great shot in the head, but in only hurts the monster.

Raven seems to put all his anger into one blow, even though he slices the monster in half, diagonally, thru the ribcage and sends it to the Abyss, it doesn't seem to quench the loss in his heart, or the fear put in his head by this place. {1 Demon down, back down to 5!} Raven's sword takes acid damage!

Sharon {4+8 d:8; 17+8 d:19} blasts the monster with two freezing rays! One doesn't seem to bother it, and the other is extrememly reduced in damage. She did manage to affect it. Clearly it is resistant to cold and fire.

Ramona's axe batters the beast that sent Mira away, within an inch of its life. Black demon blood oozes from its wounds. Ramona is able to avoid more acid damage on her axe on both attacks.

Ogentep moves up near Olania, and heals the braided priestess. {+12}

Arha's spectral hand touches the demon that Sonny just drained and causes it more icy pain, and Arha sees true fear in the demons eyes, a rare sight. {+16 hp... I may put a limit on this... per attack. }

Tevrier swings his scythe beneath the Babau's legs, and trips it. He follows through with two mighty blows, the second strike landed in the monster's heart. This beast disappears! {4 more Babaus! Tevrier manages to avoid acid damage to his scythe as well.}

The summoned demon looks at he situation and seems to curse at the demon that summoned it... which is looking near death. To your horrified eyes, this Babau opens up a portal and he too summons another Babau! {Back up to five!}

The demon near Sonny realizes his claws can't her him, so he hurtles across the room to attack Ogentep with a might claw. His mind hears, "Stay away from her or die! Ptah is wise to keep to his books and away from artifacts!" He feels the claw rake his arm! {d:9}

The injured one by Ramona turns on the half-orcess in a frenzy! She is clawed up bad, but the bite only scratches her armor. {total d:22 both max damage! }

The beast now ignoring Olania flanks Ogentep, and gets in its full attack! {d:27} {OOC- Ogentep is among those PCs I have no way of accessing right now. While the sights are down, I may have to move us on to the role-playing aspect quicker than I had anticipated.}

End Round 2------------------------------------>

Initiatives: {Prayer of Ogentep- Rd 1}
    Olania 18+0- Prot Evil d:3 SANCTUARY
    Sonny 10+7 {+5 hp}
    Karrous
    Raven 9+4 sword acid damage
    Sharon 7+3
    Ramona 5+2 {axe minor damage} d: 22
    Oggie 1+1 {d:36} total hp?
    Next round starts: I will just exclude this next time....
    Arha 13+7
    Tevrier 18+2 hp 68/74
    5 Babaus!
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2007-09-19 at 10:28 PM.

30. - Top - End - #450

Olania

Olania looks about undecided about what she should do for a moment, then decides to repay the favor to Ogentep. "May Aphrodite serve you well."

After she will move towards Karrous.

Spoiler
    Show

Standard Action:

Cast Cure Serious Wounds on Oggie (3d8+6)[21] converting Prayer.

Movement Action:
    Move towards Karrous. Up to 30' With Sanctuary and Tumble of +9 to avoid AoO.

Yup, Clerics in the corner getting beat up and healing each other. I wonder how long this will last...

FYI: Ogentep They've been back up most of the day; they just changed their url order.

Questions in this one:
    Spoiler
    Show

1. Do we see the amulets on the Baubas? Are they crystaline?

2. Was Olania able to move last round after she cast her spell? How far away is she from Karrous and his bag of goodies?