New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 419202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Artifact Hunters

Sharon laughs at the princess's statement. "Can't be bored with what I've never had." She'll willingly let Olania watch, and do what she can to endear herself to the princess.

(OOC: If she can do so unobtrusively, she'll use her Charm SLA to try to sway Jadis a bit more to liking her and Olania, but she'll let the priestess do her diplomatic schmoozing.)
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. - Top - End - #842
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sonny

The fate of thousands, the future of ancient kingdoms... are decided by whoring. Sonny shakes his head in disbelief. He would turn away, but he can't. Sharon placed herself and the artifact in danger offering herself to Jadis. He seems to be little more nervous he should be, altough he learned how to hide it.
    Troubles in Athkatla, an FR game about schemings around an ancient curse
    The messengers, a game about finding allies in times of need

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. I usually try to post once a day, but if it's server downtime, I'm in trouble.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Troll in the Playground

Arha....isn't quite sure what to make of all of this. She stands by to accept Sharon's clothes if/when she takes them off (all of them).
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Vaynor View Post
    Well you cheat, obviously. You're a druid, you can just cast Control Weather and call it a day.
    Chainmaille, Chainmail or is it Chain Mail?

4. - Top - End - #844
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ramona

Feeling like she's stepped into a kind of fairy tale - the scary kind that the kids weren't allowed to listen to - Ramona stays in the background at the orgy, declining with a stare the few offers - of any kind - likely to come her way. Since there seems to be no pressing need to leave, she simply watches. Hoping that a few weeks out on the road will help to make these memories fade.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

5. - Top - End - #845
    Troll in the Playground

Default Orgy Fest

Jadis will not look past the haze of smoke that fills the throne room, and surrounds the silver throned dais. She does not bat an eye when Olania sits near Sharon and herself in the other throne. Jadis looks up amused from Sharon, as she kisses her, "Not at all. Care to join...? Or maybe lose some of those clothes? I can tell you might be new to this, can I find you a handsome man?" She is mostly obsessing with Sharon's body, but is charmed by Olania's girlie presence. Jadis is a wizard, but holds her thin frame strong.

OOC-
    Depending on where Sharon wants to go with this it could get pretty wild, and with Olania there to perhaps assist or whatever, it will turn to lands not permitted here. So, we can fast-forward to the post-passion conversation, when Jadis will have her trust barrier down, and perhaps good questions can be asked in the heap.

The rest of you can partake in the orgy{Only Arha, Olania, Sharon, or Raven with princess Jadis}. There are a variety of merchants, actors, dancers, court-people, and drugs here that anyone could make Bacchus proud.

Sonny, Ramona, and Tevrier will be witness to sights that would make sailors blush. In the haze filled room, the orgy on the throne will become hard to see. The longer you are in the throne room and NOT on the thrones dais, you will begin to feel the effects of the fumes in the air. For better and for worse.
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2007-11-08 at 01:45 AM.

6. - Top - End - #846

Sonny

The first time Sonny feels any kinship to the two 'uncivilised' companions of his (that would be Ramona and Tevrier). Has has seen, and been working for serious deviants in the past, it seems he's not scared by the orgy, but rather Sharon's reckelss behaviour around Jadis.

He remains in the room, and obsererves the event from as far as possible, as discreetly and hidden as he can.

He takes a glass of wine, but changes his mind and acquires a whole bottle soon. He takes care to watch the dancers for long enough time that his spying on Jadis and Sharon won't make him more suspicious. When he looks there he suddenly becomes nervous, and drinks some of the wine to negate the bad feeling.

Sorry about the lack of posting lately. I usually try to post once a day, but if it's server downtime, I'm in trouble.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Barbarian in the Playground

Olania

Olania smiles at Jadis's comment, "No, thank you, I'm afraid I'm a little 'old fashioned' when it comes to my selection of partners. I'm quite comfortable here, only... Have you considered.....?" Olania's conversation turns to suggestions and other tips she may have in her repertoire. She gingerly sips at her glass of wine as the evening goes on; more playing with the glass than finishing the drink.
    I'm not dead. I am also not a walrus.

8. - Top - End - #848
    Troll in the Playground

Jadis will take the priestess' suggestions to heart, and they enhance the lovers on the throne's experience.

Jadis will collapse long after many of the other drugged out guests have dispersed. Sharon will be tired too.
    Those below will only hear muffled talk, and are likely sleeping in your chair now. Servants would've brought pillows and blankets if needed, so you can sleep where you are.
    "Come with me to the empire." Jadis will say to Sharon. "A Sorceress of your charms. Do you know your parentage? Perhaps of the d'Veil line? I am surprised the wizards did not.. experiment on you... they're so jealous. I sense a bit of Hecate in you... are you a plane-traveler?" Jadis is infatuated with Sharon, and will cradle the woman in her arms.
    "My brother would kill to have you... be wary of him. My mother just removed him as heir. He's gone underground, but if you're mine, he'll be cool. His downfall has been Lust."
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2007-11-08 at 08:09 PM.

9. - Top - End - #849
    Troll in the Playground

Arha smirks as Jadis talks, men...women...it is all the same...
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

Well you cheat, obviously. You're a druid, you can just cast Control Weather and call it a day.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Troll in the Playground

Default Ibis Throne with Jadis

The Fire Princess will look to Arha, she seems at ease around the wizardess, in all her tan glory, "Ibis tells me you're working with Asgard. The priests of Loki are quite talkative you know. They tell her everything, since she's one of the main Madams of the Night-ladies. Hmf... if my father knew... but, he's got enough trouble with Kandor, so I don't want you causing trouble with these loyalists in Zhe. I need them, even if the old King's children are weak."

11. - Top - End - #851
    Ogre in the Playground

Sharon laughs lightly at the assumption she's of noble parentage. "No, I'm not of the d'Veil nor a plane traveler, although I suppose that's happened a little bit lately. Who is your brother? I'm afraid I know little of the intrigues of the empire. Perhaps you could enlighten me? Or maybe my good friends," she says, indicating Olania and Arha. "I expect they'd have a better understanding of the intricacies than I and could explain them to me as well."
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tevrier

Tevrier lurks in the corner, casting silent judgment on the grotesque display. For him, foul debauchery and intoxication are merely hallmarks of human civilization. Perhaps they don't even care who fathers which child. He smiles slightly in black humor. We're lucky if they care about anything.

Seeking refuge from the unpleasant sight, Tevrier looks to Ramona. Noticing her discomfort, he moves closer and after a moment's hesitation, touches her hand lightly. "It'll be over eventually." he offers, as reassuringly as he can. "Olania knows how to talk to fire princesses."

13. - Top - End - #853
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ramona

Ramona's perplexed frown softens at Tevrier's touch, and she shrugs.

Good thing somebody does. I...just don't get this.

Tentatively, she leans into him slightly, taking comfort in his mere presence.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

14. - Top - End - #854
    Troll in the Playground

Arha looks down, a smile finally crossing her face, "I have no plans to cause trouble," as she looks at Sharon and Jadis.
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

15. - Top - End - #855
    Troll in the Playground

Jadis is lost in Sharon's wicked green eyes. Jadis almost envies her. And Jadis is in the Epic scores on charisma {30+}, but there is something in Sharon that just intrigues her. "I've never met a peasant girl like you. Surely one of your ancient grandmothers, met a soldier or two..." She gives an eyebrow raise and smirk to Sharon, "There was a time when brides were brought before Kings to be 'broken' in. Same went for the grooms too. Pity, my father banned these actions, though the Kingdom of Kandor does it a lot. Not that I care. My brother is the... WAS the crown Prince! Valdis!" She is in disbelief at Sharon, but so gaga for her that she laughs off Sharon's lack of noble knowledge.
    "Valdis marrying a descendant of d'Veil is what got him into trouble. He wanted to have them all."
    She is very annoyed at the memory of it all. "Your Princess Nerise friend is a child of d'Veil. Valdis has gone insane. All morals are lost and he has become a complete degenerate. My older sister Arrianna is now the crown princess, so I fear for her most of all. I think all these Zhean deaths are because Arrianna married a Zhean Prince. Lady Ibis' brother is a close friend of mine.
    I've come as regional governor to aid this ailing nation. It is sicker than it looks. The royal family's deaths are only causing chaos and greed to reign. There is no order, and you better believe, I'd rather have an ordered state. I can only do so much, but if you could look... I hear tales of an artifact in Nerise. I know of your mission for Asgard, so I know you are experienced. I could not find it. But, when great powers come to town, everyone notices, and hides. You all, I don't think provide that same threat. You might be able to investigate Nerise' city without provoking too much attention. You are known here well, by the Eastern Zhean Nobles, but to the West it is rough country, more rugged. I believe I heard your ranger knows the land best of all. He can take you I am sure. Or I can teleport you, but I do not recommend that for Wild magic surges in the Western hills and interferes with dimensionally transportive magic. I can pay you all well. In magic or platinum."

She looks dreamily into Sharon, barely willing to let her go, but knows she must.

16. - Top - End - #856

Olania

Olania smiles at the connection between the Princess and Sharon. She tries to pry just a bit more information about the army, the area and the best way to travel unnoticed.

Spoiler
    Show

I'm fine with fast forwarding and any extra information being told in ooc

17. - Top - End - #857

Sonny

The thug remains out of the spotlight, and enjoys his wine, waiting for the events to unfold.

18. - Top - End - #858
    Troll in the Playground

Default To Nerise... again!

Jadis smiles, "I can give you a seal, that will give you full passage through the empire. Our armies and patrols should be no trouble. If you want to remain hidden, I think the ranger would best know how to do this."

There are two armies, the green-red imperials, and blue-black Zhean. Currently, a large force of Jadis' men {green-red} are in Nerise, and running the place, and using the King's men {blue-black} under their control.

The next day, after a late, but elaborate breakfast with Ibis and Jadis and perhaps a night in luxury in the palace, you can be on your way and out of the city if you want.

Raven will be going in the direction of the Eilistraee hills.

19. - Top - End - #859

Olania

After the night's events, Olania will seek out some quiet, alone time. Once there she magically cleans the dress, twice, rather than her frist inclination which was to burn it. Then she spends more than her average time lingering in a nice warm bath. Diplomatic events had their way of ending up with some sort of intrigue or imbroglio; and they were always exhausting, physically and spiritually.

The seemingly selfish wants and acts of the night were disappointing to Olania who tried to keep a more optimistic view of the world. But people that crave and seek power are often those that acquire power, and are most likely to be impatient and seek out immediate gratification. And Olania understood this, and had used the fulfilment of these desires in her past dealings.

20. - Top - End - #860

Sonny

Unlike the priestess, the thug didn't have any problems with the events of last time from the side of ethics and morals. It was a strange way to get 'in touch' with Jadis, but it seems it worked, and that is all that matters in the end. He have witnessed far nastier scenarios at his boss' side in the past.

Sharon's probably the most beautiful woman he've ever seen, and she used her abilities well for the benefit of the whole group.

Sonny wakes up with a light hangover, as he consumed more than a bottle of wine while standing guard in the thre room.

Sonny shakes Raven's hand when the warrior departs, and he is eager to leave the city too.

21. - Top - End - #861
    Troll in the Playground

Arha will be sad to see Raven go, but she says very little and stays near Sharon most of the time.
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ramona

Ramona is also sad to see the withdrawn warrior go, and folds him in a rib-bending hug as he departs.

Be safe, an' good luck wit' yer wife an all. Ya sure deserve some good luck now.

23. - Top - End - #863
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Raven

Raven shakes hands and gives hugs solemnly and in his usual quiet, stoic fashion. He favors each of his friends with a wish that they stay safe and that he meets them again. With that he shoulders his pack and heads out toward the hills.

Spoiler
    Show
    OOC he may have some shopping to do in Megna, but I'm still digging out here in RL. I get to it asap Blue, and let me know where I'm off to next.

OMG I'm gonna miss you guys. I'm hoping to come back down the road - though perhaps not as Raven.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex

24. - Top - End - #864

Olania

Olania face is saddened when the group parts ways with Raven. Though she barely knows the man, she hugs him closely then tilts his head towards hers and lightly kisses him on the forehead. "Find her. Be healed by her presence, and take care."

25. - Top - End - #865
    Troll in the Playground

Default Sharon's title

Raven's path will take him toward Utag's Hills, and beyond.

After the lavish breakfast and entertainment Jadis and Ibis will see you off.

Jadis in a ceremony will grant Sharon a little head-band tiara {fitting her style} and grant her a title of Baronetess. A landless baroness, with honors under Jadis' flag.
    {OOC- Dark Lady PM on this, what exactly was it? }

After all this you can be on your way in the hills minus Raven.
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2007-11-14 at 12:48 AM.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Ogre in the Playground

Sharon will give Raven a friendly-- even sisterly-- hug to wish him good-bye before the ceremony. She looks forward to the trip ahead rather cheerfully.

27. - Top - End - #867

Sonny

After Raven departs, Sonny turns to Sharon during the journey.

Baronetess? That's quite a career, mylady, if I may be so bold. - she gives her a grinning smile, but it is still the first emotion on Sonny's face in a long time.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Ogre in the Playground

Sharon laughs cheerfully. "Come a long way since the farm, haven't I?"

29. - Top - End - #869
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Ramona

Ramona ducks her head respectfully as they gather to congratulate Sharon.

Nice work, Miss Sharon! Ya did a great job.

Packing in an extra load of arrows and her new axe for the journey ahead, Ramona is even quieter than usual.

30. - Top - End - #870
    Troll in the Playground

Default Travel overland in Zhe....

The travel at this time of year in Zhe's hills is quite nice. And much of the lands' wildlife can be seen out and about. Nature tries to keep its distance from you all.

A few herdsmen tribes can be seen to the south. The lands in the Southern hills are good right now with lots of grasses to feed sheep, cattle, and horses.
    Last edited by BlueWizard; 2007-11-15 at 12:04 AM.