New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: The Other Ponythread RP

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    *Flutterwolf says nothing. instead she claws at Crimson, which if it mares contact will leave some nasty marks.*
    I WARNED YOU!
    *Seeing that combat has been initiated, rater immediately begins casting banishment spells, as does Twilich.(assume that they take out the toad and the most threatening looking bird, unless there an effect in place preventing that)*

*Cyber dash takes off to build up speed, while Zombie Pie readies her canon. the rest of the MM6 ready them selves for combat*
    Instead of blood, the claw marks leave marks that ooze what look rather like glitchy pixels. This is shortly drowned out, however, by Crimson lighting himself on fire, which presumably lights Flutterwolf on fire as well.

The toad bloats itself and takes both banishment spells, vanishing into the aether.

Kryptojack, seeing Crimson's flames, flies into him and takes him away from Flutterwolf. Hopefully she'd be able to extinguish herself.

Zumaridi's eyes flash green, as do all four of the birds, and a gigantic living tree appears. Seriously, it's about the size of an Ursa Minor.

Black Mark grins wickedly, and suddenly the shore erupts with dozens of zombified rats, which go after the legs of anything still on the ground that isn't on Crimson's team.

Blanc merely stays in front of Black.
    Last edited by Crimson Doom; 2013-09-22 at 11:53 AM.
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.
    If you enjoy Self-Inserts, Worm, and/or Mistborn, check out Preservation.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Doom View Post
    Instead of blood, the claw marks leave marks that ooze what look rather like glitchy pixels. This is shortly drowned out, however, by Crimson lighting himself on fire, which presumably lights Flutterwolf on fire as well.

The toad bloats itself and takes both banishment spells, vanishing into the aether.

Kryptojack, seeing Crimson's flames, flies into him and takes him away from Flutterwolf. Hopefully she'd be able to extinguish herself.

Zumaridi's eyes flash green, as do all four of the birds, and a gigantic living tree appears. Seriously, it's about the size of an Ursa Minor.

Black Mark grins wickedly, and suddenly the shore erupts with dozens of zombified rats, which go after the legs of anything still on the ground that isn't on Crimson's team.

Blanc merely stays in front of Black.
    ((That fire prooffing spell is still in affect for 5 more IC days with nothing to burn thwe flames will go out by themselves pretty easily))

*Twilich demonstates one of the key diferances between a Good Lich and a standard Lich, chiefly, instead of a negative enrgy touch and fear aura, Goog Liches are immune to turning and can themselves turn undead as a Cleric of their caster level. Twilich's CL is 40 minimum, the corpse rats don't stand a chance*

*Spike Touches a Claw to the gem he wears around his neck, causing him to grow to his true height(About half again as larges as the Dragon King from Trottingham). He then incinerates Zumaradi's Tree*((Did I forget to mention Spike was there?))*

Raripire uses her Telekinesis (enhanced by being a Vampire Lord) to disperse Zumaradi's Swarm of Birds*

*Rater then runs to Zumaradi and attempts to knock her on her plot*

*Every Pony else is dealing with whatever Zombie rats were ouit of Twilich's area of effect*
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

3. - Top - End - #1173

Let's add some battle music!

((That fire prooffing spell is still in affect for 5 more IC days with nothing to burn thwe flames will go out by themselves pretty easily))
    [Oh, right. I keep forgetting about that.]

*Twilich demonstates one of the key diferances between a Good Lich and a standard Lich, chiefly, instead of a negative enrgy touch and fear aura, Goog Liches are immune to turning and can themselves turn undead as a Cleric of their caster level. Twilich's CL is 40 minimum, the corpse rats don't stand a chance*
    The zombified rats, per expectations, flee, much to Black Mark's dismay. "Hey! Those are my undead! You don't get to control them!" Her eyes flash black, and Twilich feels a small amount of energy flow out of her and into Black.

*Spike Touches a Claw to the gem he wears around his neck, causing him to grow to his true height(About half again as larges as the Dragon King from Trottingham). He then incinerates Zumaradi's Tree*((Did I forget to mention Spike was there?))*
    [It wasn't a dragon king. Just related to him. Just thought I'd mention it.]

The tree proves oddly resilient to the fire, and punches Spike, dealing far more damage than you'd expect a tree to be capable of.

Raripire uses her Telekinesis (enhanced by being a Vampire Lord) to disperse Zumaradi's Swarm of Birds*
    The birds disperse, making noises of indignation.

[By disperse, you meant scatter them, right?]

*Rater then runs to Zumaradi and attempts to knock her on her plot*
    Zumaridi is duly knocked, though her eyes flash again, and another one of those toads appears in the center of the brawl.

*Every Pony else is dealing with whatever Zombie rats were ouit of Twilich's area of effect*
    [What, even Rainbow? She was in midair, no?]

Crimson growls in frustration and dissolves away, leaving Kryptojack holding nothing.

"Consarn it!"

Blue finally comes out of her trance. "My head feels full," she mutters woozily, before looking around. "Ummm... what's going on?"
    I run the Five Gems campaign, where ponies, griffons, and changlings search for five mystical gems to unlock the vault to the mighty Crown of the Griffon King.
    IC thread

OOC thread

If you like DC, Marvel, and Worm, check out Invincible, wherein Emma Barnes triggers with the Kryptonian package.

4. - Top - End - #1174

Let's add some battle music!

[Oh, right. I keep forgetting about that.]

The zombified rats, per expectations, flee, much to Black Mark's dismay. "Hey! Those are my undead! You don't get to control them!" Her eyes flash black, and Twilich feels a small amount of energy flow out of her and into Black.

[It wasn't a dragon king. Just related to him. Just thought I'd mention it.]

The tree proves oddly resilient to the fire, and punches Spike, dealing far more damage than you'd expect a tree to be capable of.

The birds disperse, making noises of indignation.

[By disperse, you meant scatter them, right?]

Zumaridi is duly knocked, though her eyes flash again, and another one of those toads appears in the center of the brawl.

[What, even Rainbow? She was in midair, no?]

Crimson growls in frustration and dissolves away, leaving Kryptojack holding nothing.

"Consarn it!"

Blue finally comes out of her trance. "My head feels full," she mutters woozily, before looking around. "Ummm... what's going on?"
    ((Cyber dash is still bulding up speed, or she was...))
    *Cyber Dash Rainbooms into the tree, just as Spike punches the Damn thing back*

*Zombie Pie fire her cannon at the toad, launching a mass of confetti, streamers and razor sharp bone fragments at it*

*Flutterwolf crushes one of the left over zombie rats, before turning to Black Mark*
    STAY OUT OF THIS!! IT'S NOT YOUR FIGHT! STOP!((she is still using the stare her by the way, and when I said she had anger issues, I meant it. this is what made rainbow cry, and she did not actually posses tear ducts at the time))

*Twilich casts a small anti-magic field, centured on Zumaradi, and the conjures some rope, which Raripire uses to attempt to tie up Zumaradi*

*Demonjack tosses some hell fire at the tree, which should theoretically bypass it's resistance*

*Rater draws his sword and begins focusing mana into it. it begins to glow blue*

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    "I...I don't think anyone I know really likes me." she said, sounding strained. "I don't think anyone here really likes me. Even my...cousin hates me. But I was having fun and you just were impossible to get a reaction out of unless I..."

Blushing, she waves a hoof over herself. "Well, I guess I could ask you if you have any poetry for my actual body." Sniffing, she drinks some of the ice cream. "I mean, look what you have done to me."
    Bastara blushed, visible even though he wore a bandana. "Poetry? I, I never really shared my poetry with people. Not even Meralin. Well, here goes I guess..."
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    My apologies, what does Charnel look like right now?

Back on the FT, the Drakorans are blissfully unaware of the fight going on in the console room, thanks to the sound proof wall. At least until Fanrir open his door "Rater I have a small question. Can this... Swine piss." The general draws his sword and crossbow and runs knocking on all of the Drakoran's door. "Relaxation time just got cut short everyone! Get you weapons ready!" Fanrir then begins to cast his augmentation spell on himself in preparation for an assault.

6. - Top - End - #1176

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    Bastara blushed, visible even though he wore a bandana. "Poetry? I, I never really shared my poetry with people. Not even Meralin. Well, here goes I guess..."
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show

Back on the FT, the Drakorans are blissfully unaware of the fight going on in the console room, thanks to the sound proof wall. At least until Fanrir open his door "Rater I have a small question. Can this... Swine piss." The general draws his sword and crossbow and runs knocking on all of the Drakoran's door. "Relaxation time just got cut short everyone! Get you weapons ready!" Fanrir then begins to cast his augmentation spell on himself in preparation for an assault.
    ((The fight is out side the FT, though presumably it is visible on the monitor))

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

((The fight is out side the FT, though presumably it is visible on the monitor))
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    My apologies. Alright, so Fanrir steps out of his room and doesn't see Rater. He walks over to the monitor and notices the big fight going on. He then runs and get the other Drakorans organized and ready to fight before he opens the door of the FT.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-09-22 at 01:57 PM.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Firbolg in the Playground

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Black mare, long maroon hair. Eyes are the same color as hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Black mare, long maroon hair. Eyes are the same color as hair.
    Bastara takes a deep breath as he tries to make some beautiful poem on the stop.
    "Who is this mare that stands before me?
    Her coat like night and her mane like fire
    The maroon cutting through the black
    Like a great blaze splitting the night sky.
    Her horn, a magical black spire
    That erupts from her beautiful face
    And her eyes, deep burning pits
    That have their own blazing allure.
    Who is this mare?
    This dark fire that stands out against the night
    Her coat shining and her mane blazing,
    I know it to be Charnel, the one who
    Found my heart...
    "

10. - Top - End - #1180

Bastara takes a deep breath as he tries to make some beautiful poem on the stop.
    "Who is this mare that stands before me?
    Her coat like night and her mane like fire
    The maroon cutting through the black
    Like a great blaze splitting the night sky.
    Her horn, a magical black spire
    That erupts from her beautiful face
    And her eyes, deep burning pits
    That have their own blazing allure.
    Who is this mare?
    This dark fire that stands out against the night
    Her coat shining and her mane blazing,
    I know it to be Charnel, the one who
    Found my heart...
    "
    Charnel's mouth opened for a few moments before closing. She made a few noises that might have started as words in her mind, but ended up mostly being strange high-pitched squeeky noises.

"Now, that's no even fair." she says, blushing madly, "I look like crap right now and I should be telling you off. You'r cheating."
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1181

((Cyber dash is still bulding up speed, or she was...))
    *Cyber Dash Rainbooms into the tree, just as Spike punches the Damn thing back*
    This does it, and the tree shatters into a number of very large sticks that rain down on the combatants.

*Zombie Pie fire her cannon at the toad, launching a mass of confetti, streamers and razor sharp bone fragments at it*
    The toad croaks. Haha.

*Flutterwolf crushes one of the left over zombie rats, before turning to Black Mark*
    STAY OUT OF THIS!! IT'S NOT YOUR FIGHT! STOP!((she is still using the stare her by the way, and when I said she had anger issues, I meant it. this is what made rainbow cry, and she did not actually posses tear ducts at the time))
    Black Mark turns and flies away, her panic causing her to fly erratically. But then Kryptojack grabs her legs (gently) and drags her back down to the ground. "You ain't goin' nowhere!"

Blanc floats towards her. "You are attempting not to hurt her. I appreciate this..." His eyes glow a sharp white. "...but you will let go of her." A forcefield forms around Black, shoving Kryptojack off onto the ground with an undignified "umph!"

*Twilich casts a small anti-magic field, centured on Zumaradi, and the conjures some rope, which Raripire uses to attempt to tie up Zumaradi*
    Zumaridi, now helpless, can do nothing to prevent herself from being bound.

*Demonjack tosses some hell fire at the tree, which should theoretically bypass it's resistance*
    Now those sticks are on fire. Well-done. Haha.

*Rater draws his sword and begins focusing mana into it. it begins to glow blue*
    Speaking of Blue, she finally gets her act together. "Crimson Doom = missing. Zumaridi = incapacitated. Black Mark = terrified. Blanc = useless in combat. Situation = unfavorable. Discretion = greater part of valor." All of this she is saying under her breath at speeds that would be impossible for a normal pony. "Teleport = two point five times ten to the power of two hundred thirty kilojoules." She vanishes, reappearing by Zumaridi. "Teleport for two = three point seven three times ten to the power of two hundred thirty kilojoules..." She touches Zumaridi and vanishes.
    IC thread

OOC thread

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Charnel's mouth opened for a few moments before closing. She made a few noises that might have started as words in her mind, but ended up mostly being strange high-pitched squeeky noises.

"Now, that's no even fair." she says, blushing madly, "I look like crap right now and I should be telling you off. You'r cheating."
    Bastara looked puzzled "I thought you wanted poetry?" In truth, he was kind of uneasy. Mostly because of how embarrassed Charnel looked.

13. - Top - End - #1183

This does it, and the tree shatters into a number of very large sticks that rain down on the combatants.

The toad croaks. Haha.

Black Mark turns and flies away, her panic causing her to fly erratically. But then Kryptojack grabs her legs (gently) and drags her back down to the ground. "You ain't goin' nowhere!"

Blanc floats towards her. "You are attempting not to hurt her. I appreciate this..." His eyes glow a sharp white. "...but you will let go of her." A forcefield forms around Black, shoving Kryptojack off onto the ground with an undignified "umph!"

Zumaridi, now helpless, can do nothing to prevent herself from being bound.

Now those sticks are on fire. Well-done. Haha.

Speaking of Blue, she finally gets her act together. "Crimson Doom = missing. Zumaridi = incapacitated. Black Mark = terrified. Blanc = useless in combat. Situation = unfavorable. Discretion = greater part of valor." All of this she is saying under her breath at speeds that would be impossible for a normal pony. "Teleport = two point five times ten to the power of two hundred thirty kilojoules." She vanishes, reappearing by Zumaridi. "Teleport for two = three point seven three times ten to the power of two hundred thirty kilojoules..." She touches Zumaridi and vanishes.
    *Rater dimisses the "Glow with awesome power" spell he had on his sword, and tuns to Black Mark and Blanc*
    I have no beef with either of you. if you surrended peacefully, we'll let you go home.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

14. - Top - End - #1184

Bastara looked puzzled "I thought you wanted poetry?" In truth, he was kind of uneasy. Mostly because of how embarrassed Charnel looked.
    "Well, yes." she said, sounding slightly stunned. "But...that was really wonderful. I don't think I have ever heard anyone talk about me like that."
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

*Rater dimisses the "Glow with awesome power" spell he had on his sword, and tuns to Black Mark and Blanc*
    I have no beef with either of you. if you surrended peacefully, we'll let you go home.
    The Drakorans burst out of the FT, weapons drawn. Brithalin brandishes his staff and casts a Nullification spell that hits Black Mark and Blanc. Unless you don't want the spell to effect them, all magical effects on them were dismissed and they won't be able to use magic for some time. Fanrir looks up, noticing the battle to be over "Darn. I was looking forward to a good fight."

"Well, yes." she said, sounding slightly stunned. "But...that was really wonderful. I don't think I have ever heard anyone talk about me like that."
    Bastara smiled sheepishly "Well, your welcome."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-09-22 at 05:34 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1186

The Drakorans burst out of the FT, weapons drawn. Brithalin brandishes his staff and casts a Nullification spell that hits Black Mark and Blanc. Unless you don't want the spell to effect them, all magical effects on them were dismissed and they won't be able to use magic for some time. Fanrir looks up, noticing the battle to be over "Darn. I was looking forward to a good fight."

I thought you wanted to stay out of my conflict with Crimson?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

I thought you wanted to stay out of my conflict with Crimson?
    Fanrir shrugged "That was assuming that Crimson wouldn't be a threat to us. If the fight was going on fight outside this vehicle of yours we could have been in trouble if things turned sour for you."
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-09-22 at 05:38 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1188

Black replies with a terribly rude suggestion that makes Blanc gasp in a scandalized manner.

Blanc reacts instinctively and puts up a barrier spell.

However, magic dispersal is hardly an actual threat, and as such it passes through the shield and nullifies their abilities temporarily.

"My power!" Black gasps. "Where did it-? WHAT DID YOU DO?!" she yells at Brithalin.

Spoiler
    Show
    How long does the dispersal last?
    IC thread

OOC thread

19. - Top - End - #1189

Fanrir shrugged "That was assuming that Crimson wouldn't be a threat to us. If the fight was going on fight outside this vehicle of yours we could have been in trouble if things turned sour for you."
    Um. Literally all of us are varying degrees of immortal. the worst than can happen is we get incapacitated and are auto teleported to the console room. then I send the FT somewhere safe.

Also, There is a Spell called the Vampire house guest charm, that prevents anybody from getting in with out my permission, unless they are a permanent resident.
    Black replies with a terribly rude suggestion that makes Blanc gasp in a scandalized manner.
    Such language from a lady! I'll have you know that their are three foals on bored the ship watching this through the Video feed.
    *Actually, One of them, Scootabound has found her way to the open door. on her face is a look that is a mixture of concern and awe. Blanc and Black Mark can both see The Murdered Daughter*
    Last edited by Rater202; 2013-09-22 at 06:02 PM.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

20. - Top - End - #1190

Charnel returned the smile, but sneezed loudly in the middle of smiling.

"Ugh, you still made me cry. You owe me for this. You owe me like, a cake. Some sort of cake, something vain and colorful."
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ettin in the Playground

Meanwhile, in another world entirely.....

"So you didn't find what you were after, Javed? Poor you. I really had my fingers crossed for you this time around."

She was being perfect honest. That much, Javed knew. Although most would have believed her words to be sarcastic, had they been spoken by a less lovely voicem she had meant them exactly as she had said. She was not one to gain anything from simple misery.

"Has the information I was able to gather been satisfactory, at least? I would feel awful if this journey has been as much of a waste for you as it was for me."
    Unlike her, he was not being perfectly honest. Not that she would notice.

"It was useful indeed, sweetheart." Her material form threw a wink into the air. Javed never quite understood why she insisted on taking a physical form so often. Was it all simply for stupid gestures like this? "An Equestria without a Celestia? That rhymes! And it might even be easier take to than the other ones!" She giggled. An awful, childlike laughter. But still, her words made him perk up.

"Am I mistaking your intentions? Do you suggest that this world would be suitable for harvest? But what of those new protectors, like the one called Rater and his ilk? Not to mention that they still have the elements and their bearers." Javed actually was somewhat concerned at this point, and it showed in his voice. Depite this, her response still carried the same cheerful tone. "Oh Javed, are you really doubting our abilities? I could take on those guys in my sleep. Well, if I still slept." There it was again. That awful giggle. "And besides, I don't think we'll even need to fight them to gather what we want from this world. We'll only need to drive out the local demons. It'll be like a fieldtrip! You'll see!"

So she did mean it. Curses. This would put even more of a break on his studies. Alas, there was nothing he could do about it. For now, he would have to go along with the flow. "If that is your judgement, then I suppose there will be some wisdom behind it. How long before we gather our forces and attack?"

"Give me a few days, sweetheart. Or weeks, maybe. You'll be contacted soon enough."

Soon enough? She never had been very precise about anything."Very well. I shall trust your judgement, Mother Letitia. For the good of our kind."

Spoiler
    Show
    Dun dun dun.....

Don't expect anything to come of this anytime soon, however. I'll pick up on this as soon as some of the current plots have gone over.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Blanc reacts instinctively and puts up a barrier spell.

However, magic dispersal is hardly an actual threat, and as such it passes through the shield and nullifies their abilities temporarily.

"My power!" Black gasps. "Where did it-? WHAT DID YOU DO?!" she yells at Brithalin.

Spoiler
    Show
    How long does the dispersal last?
    Brithalin replies sternly "I nullified your magical abilities. You won't be able to cast any spells for a time. Half an hour at most."

Um. Literally all of us are varying degrees of immortal. the worst than can happen is we get incapacitated and are auto teleported to the console room. then I send the FT somewhere safe.

Also, There is a Spell called the Vampire house guest charm, that prevents anybody from getting in with out my permission, unless they are a permanent resident.
    "Firstly, are you certain that a single magical ward could keep out a group of what looked like to be pretty powerful spellcasters for any extended period of time? Second, even if you are immortal you can still be permanently eliminated in a variety of ways. Finally, preventing teleportation is rather simple were I come from. One spell could destroy your escape tactic. And, well, better safe than sorry." Fanrir was in truth trying to hide the fact that he had wanted to see some action.

Charnel returned the smile, but sneezed loudly in the middle of smiling.

"Ugh, you still made me cry. You owe me for this. You owe me like, a cake. Some sort of cake, something vain and colorful."
    Bastara raised an eyebrow "A cake? But I though you didn't eat. Eh very well." Bastara pulled out a scroll from his bags and cast the spell on it. A large chocolate decorated with a variety of fruit appeared on the floor in front of Charnel.

23. - Top - End - #1193

"Firstly, are you certain that a single magical ward could keep out a group of what looked like to be pretty powerful spellcasters for any extended period of time? Second, even if you are immortal you can still be permanently eliminated in a variety of ways. Finally, preventing teleportation is rather simple were I come from. One spell could destroy your escape tactic. And, well, better safe than sorry." Fanrir was in truth trying to hide the fact that he had wanted to see some action.
    Telportation is actually a very rare skill here, and as such there a few counter measures for it.

And my particular ward is strong enough to keep out Discord, Spirit of Chaos and disharmony and strongest being in any version of Equestria((When I say it can keep out a god, I mean it))

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Telportation is actually a very rare skill here, and as such there a few counter measures for it.

And my particular ward is strong enough to keep out Discord, Spirit of Chaos and disharmony and strongest being in any version of Equestria((When I say it can keep out a god, I mean it))
    Fanrir shrugged "There could be ways around that. What if they took controlled of your mind and got you to let them into the FT? What if they used aura illusions to fool the ward into thinking there were a permanent resident? I'm not saying it is a bad defense measure, but you shouldn't rely on it for everything."

25. - Top - End - #1195

Fanrir shrugged "There could be ways around that. What if they took controlled of your mind and got you to let them into the FT? What if they used aura illusions to fool the ward into thinking there were a permanent resident? I'm not saying it is a bad defense measure, but you shouldn't rely on it for everything."
    I have to give permission of my own free will. and Permanent residences can get in because they always have permission.

The spell is very complex, it uses three different kinds of magic to cast, and each must be done by a different caster, all acting in tandem. it scans not only the aura, but the energy signature, the mind, the soul, and the life signs or lack there of. the amount of effort necessary to trick it would prevent anyone from getting in.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

26. - Top - End - #1196

Bastara raised an eyebrow "A cake? But I though you didn't eat. Eh very well." Bastara pulled out a scroll from his bags and cast the spell on it. A large chocolate decorated cake with a variety of fruit appeared on the floor in front of Charnel.
    Charnel's face went though a fascinating cycle of disbelief and joy.

"I was making a joke, but thank you."

A small plate hovered out beside her, adorned with silverwear, and she sliced up a solid chunk of the chocolaty delight.

"We need to work on your sarcasm if we are going to do this. I mean, oooh~"

She paused for a moment, working her way though a bite of the tasty treat, before swallowing and shaking her head.

"I mean, if you keep making food every time I say so, you might run out of magic and you might need to carry me around."
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

I have to give permission of my own free will. and Permanent residences can get in because they always have permission.

The spell is very complex, it uses three different kinds of magic to cast, and each must be done by a different caster, all acting in tandem. it scans not only the aura, but the energy signature, the mind, the soul, and the life signs or lack there of. the amount of effort necessary to trick it would prevent anyone from getting in.
    "My apologies. I did not realize how complex the spell was" Brithalin walked up "Would oyu mind if I studied this spell you have cast? I beleive that it could e quite useful to me for a veriety of situations."

Charnel's face went though a fascinating cycle of disbelief and joy.

"I was making a joke, but thank you."

A small plate hovered out beside her, adorned with silverwear, and she sliced up a solid chunk of the chocolaty delight.

"We need to work on your sarcasm if we are going to do this. I mean, oooh~"

She paused for a moment, working her way though a bite of the tasty treat, before swallowing and shaking her head.

"I mean, if you keep making food every time I say so, you might run out of magic and you might need to carry me around."
    Bastara made a slight amused snort "Yes, I might run out of spell. I find it strange for a creature that does not eat to be so attracted to food. And don't worry about gaining weight. That isn't actuall food, it's just an illusion. All of the taste but none of the nutritional value. Quite insidious when used on starving prisoners I might add."

28. - Top - End - #1198

Such language from a lady! I'll have you know that their are three foals on bored the ship watching this through the Video feed.
    *Actually, One of them, Scootabound has found her way to the open door. on her face is a look that is a mixture of concern and awe. Blanc and Black Mark can both see The Murdered Daughter*
    Black directs an expression of pure, unadulterated hatred at Rater. "I have had enough of your judgemental *bleeped out for my sake*! I'll *bleeped out again*ing say what I *seriously, why would you say that?*ing want!"

Brithalin replies sternly "I nullified your magical abilities. You won't be able to cast any spells for a time. Half an hour at most."
    "Give. It. BACK!" At this last word, Black lunges at Brithalin, ignoring Blanc's cry of alarm as he tries to catch up with her.
    Last edited by Crimson Doom; 2013-09-22 at 08:36 PM.
    IC thread

OOC thread

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

"Give. It. BACK!" At this last word, Black lunges at Brithalin, ignoring Blanc's cry of alarm as he tries to catch up with her.
    As Black nears Brithalin, a magical force catches her and throws her on the ground. Brithalin huffed "Really? I will return your magicla abilities when you are no longer a threat. You'll get them back soon by the way if you don't do things like try and attack me."

30. - Top - End - #1200

As Black nears Brithalin, a magical force catches her and throws her on the ground. Brithalin huffed "Really? I will return your magicla abilities when you are no longer a threat. You'll get them back soon by the way if you don't do things like try and attack me."
    Blanc gestures, forgetting briefly that his abilities are gone. Really, it's a wonder he still exists, since magic is what's keeping him around.

"Uff!" Black grunts as she hits the ground. But she gets up, eyes full of rage. "Oh no you don't! I know this routine! Carrot and the stick, it's a classic! But at its base, it's just another way to control me. And I will! Not! Be! Controlled!" She lunges at Brithalin again with each of those last few words, presumably getting thrown to the ground again each time.
    Last edited by Crimson Doom; 2013-09-22 at 08:42 PM.
    IC thread

OOC thread