New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default [FO:E] The Northern Wasteland of Equestria 3

((This thread covers Canterlot and all locations north of it. Map in the spoiler.))
    Spoiler
    Show

War.

War never changes.

Except when the war involves pastel colored magical talking tiny horses.

In which case war changes quite a bit. But only in so far as it looks a little cuter. Otherwise the horror of war is all too familiar.

Two hundred years ago war raged between Equestria and the Zebra Empire. A war ended decisively with megaspell strikes on each nation, devastating the land and poisoning it with necromantic radiation. The Pegasus sealed up the sky with an omnipresent curtain of clouds, shrouding the surface in perpetual gloom. Survivors retreated into the Stables, massive fallout shelters to protect them from the radiation storm above. Some offered salvation. Others became nightmarish death-traps. But the Stables opened and descendants populated the blasted, blighted wastes.

Some Stables remain closed, forgotten by the world.

The Princesses are dead.

Fell things watch from the Stars.

Unity seeks to consume all.

A new order rises on the backs of slaves.

Harmony is shattered and forgotten.

Discord warps fragile virtue.

And Friendship is dying in the hearts of ponies.

Can light be returned to the Equestrian Wasteland?

Or is suffering and hate its only future?

This can only be answered in the course of time.

This is Fallout Equestria.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: [FO:E] The Northern Wasteland of Equestria 3

((Herp derp double post!))

[Tenpony Tower - Top Floor]

Swiss seems to be slowly calming down. Seeing a creature straight out of her nightmares for the first time was kinda hard on her. And considering how well she weathered the horrors of the Stable her team had visited recently? That's saying quite a bit. Mutated changelings are probably just a bit more personal for her.

"Thanks, Break," Swiss mutters.

D'aaww...

They're friends.

[Tenpony Tower - Concourse]

Boy, this guy sure is being helpful! It would be a great idea if Surprise listens to him! His advice is very good and-

What.

No.

Surprise. Now isn't a good time to explore that fancy cheese shop. Somepony is talking to you. Surprise? Surprise!

"Wow! Look at all these different kinds of cheese!"

[Ghoul Party]

Now that she's wearing her rad suit Island can interact with the humvee without melting it! Isn't that great? She begins scourging around inside for a radio while Mach is pestered by ghouls, both feral and otherwise.

As for the vehicle itself...

It needs a few parts replaced. But there are plenty of other vehicles nearby. With some searching and luck it could probably be jerry-rigged back into working order. Why hasn't anypony already taken the supplies one might ask?

Well...

The area is crawling with feral ghouls who were caught on the edge of the Balefire blast. Hundreds of ghouls aren't very good odds for scavengers. Fizz' presence seems to be keeping them docile.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Abandoned Shack]

Swift tilts her head slightly at the comment from Gleamy.

"Diamond Barrier? Sounds like a pony name, but I've never heard it before. Sorry, I don't think I can help there."

Maybe... ...maybe the Alicorn is remembering things? From before? Shrugging, she doesn't think any more of it, for now, and tries to tune the radio to the Ministry of Arcane Science Emergency Broadcast, more commonly known as DJ PON3's station. There's no situation a little music can't make better, right?

[Raider Nest]

Normally, you'd be right. However, the 3-4 hour mark is less reliable when you're dealing with mad ponies who are currently on just about every drug known to ponykind. Honestly, even if these ponies were to survive the battle, the drug crash alone would probably kill them later. These ponies are zombies.

Shaking the corpse off is thankfully fairly easy, but the eight or so ponies currently climbing all over Blaster and battering his armor down with baseball bats make this a more difficult prospect. A flamer would be excellent right now, but unfortunately there is not one easily available. Blaster's thrashing in self defense cracks the neck of one Raider though, and another accidentally brains her ally with a bat.

Ray's shot hits the Bazooka-Pony directly on the center of the torso, driving through him and most of his vital organs on the way through the barrel. After realizing that everypony can see right through him, he slumps to the floor, dead. There is now a loaded Rocket Launcher on the ground, but there's a pack of Raiders between Ray and it.

Meanwhile, the four raiders not currently trying to beat Blaster into paste are trying to rush Ray from either side with sharp sticks. It's doubtful that they do much of anything, but they're definitely distracting.

(Currently, the count of living raiders in this fight is 10. Deaths include bazooka-pony, Knife-pony, 3 ponies cut apart via minigun, 1 brained by ally, 1 broken neck, 2 exploded by rocket, and 3 slashed by rocket and bled out, and 2 killed by Ultra-Sentinel. The starting number was 24.)
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2013-04-09 at 01:54 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Tenpony Tower - Top Floor

Homage's expression softens slightly. "It has a point. It did try to give some warning," she remarks, disdain still evident in her voice. Her eyes, though, betray some pensive contemplation.

Meanwhile, Lucky just hugs Swiss tighter. "It didn't take you, though. The monster's gone. The monster's dead. It's dead, and you're alive," he quietly whispers to the shaking Changeling, doing his best to calm and soothe her. "Nothing is going to hurt you now. It's all over. You get to go home, enjoy a nice soda, hang out with your friends... No more monsters. Everything... will be... okay..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Then I suggest a beating,"
    The griffon flatly stated.

"A beating? Isn't that a little...less? than the incineration and wall-smashing I received a few moments ago?
    Not to knock your idea of punishment or anything, I probably deserve it. Definitely not Pony of the Year over here.
    But uh, maybe you should try something a little better. Just a thought."

Switching veins from pleading for forgiveness, to not-knowing-when-to-shut-up, the skin sack seems to be getting slightly more cheerful now. Overly cheerful.

He seems to be struggling to not be cheerful in some manner, really.
    Curious.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground

[Shackled]

The couch concealed Fleetwing's nervous pawing of the ground. "C-can't say I've heard that name before either. Why don't you go...lie down for a spell? Tr-try taking a lot of deep breaths? M-maybe outside-"

And then Violetta chimes in! With the failing light of day offering little help, the pegasus squints his eyes at the long, thin object in her hoof. "Now what in the hay..." He chances a creep closer, hugging the outside wall and staying as far from Gleamy as possible. A few steps closer, and the details came into focus; a little switch, some sort of slit on the side, something gleaming within... "Augh! Vi! Put it down put it down!" His voice cracks as he danced frantically on the edge of the room, torn between racing to her side and not wanting to get a step closer to the alicorn.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Lucky chuckles softly, still hugging the Changeling. "You know you can just call me Lucky, right?" he asks, flashing a small grin. "Break's too official sounding; that's what everypony called my dad."

Meanwhile, Homage eyes the skin-coat warily. "Cheerful little masochist, aren't we?"

---
    Tenpony Tower - Main Lobby

Sellsword waits patiently for Surprise to reign in her attention span.

---
    Tenpony Tower - Hallway

Flim and Flam both shrug. "Alright, Miss," Flim nods.

"I guess we'll be going then," Flam remarks.

"Have a nice day," the two twins say in unison, before turning to trot away, unless Anansi has anything else to say to them.

---
    Manehatten - Scav Post

Sergeant Sprinkles has passed his fiddle on to another pony, who seems to (kinda) know what they're doing.

The robot is now lounging in one corner of the room, idly watching the events transpiring. Particularly Wadda and Burnshine...

---
    The Ramshackle Shack

The poster is quite dead now.

The radio, however, isn't. Sounds like some smooth instrument swing music is being played by the DJ. Guess it's not news time yet.

---
    Ghoul Party

Mach will find that Fizz has disappeared as suddenly as she appeared.

She now seems to be teaching some of the other ghouls how to dance. Or at least, trying to. Emphasis on the "trying."
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Shack Came Back Covered In A Tire Track]

Violetta looked confused. "What's wrong? It's just a potentially deadly weapon. It's not like I'm going to carelessly hurt myself with it or go crazy and start killing everyone. Look." She flicked out the blade. "The sharp part goes in enemies and isn't to be pointed at anyone you like, right?"

She then heard the music and smiled. "Sounds good. Gleamy, why don't you calm down, listen to the sounds, and rest a bit? Maybe that'll make your mind steadier."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #8
    Firbolg in the Playground

Ghoul Party

Mach looks up from his current situation of being mostly head-first inside an engine. Better than one could... and there's Fizz being weird. Whatever. "Has uh, anypony had any luck finding some crap parts, adhesive of some sort, or something useful?" the ghoul asks of the two mares.

If the answer is 'no' he begins to search the nearby wrecks for parts.

Manehatten - Scav Post

Fox's unnamed as of yet ladyfriend doesn't seem to let her inhibitions get in the way. Without constantly diving the bottle wastelanders have a rather low tolerance for the stuff. Just makes it worth the caps, one must suppose. "How about we get better acquainted then?" she asks before a small giggle.

[artifact-enhanced intellect]You know, there is a definition of insanity Fox Trot may fall into if he's not careful. Might want to stick to somewhere where somepony might notice an unconscious stallion.

As for our brave ranger fillies, they've both gone up to the roof it looks like. Whadda's on one of the low-security channels. Mostly she's describing numbers of bees and ghouls. Nothing much of note. When Burnshine arrives, Scoops is on the "-understood. IO3 out." part of the report.

The mare blinks at her arrival before talking too much. "Oh hey, crazy stuff for your first day out on deployment right? It's been getting crazy lately. You'd think they'd have somepony else as well taking topographic data or whatever the scribes call it. Of course pathfinding's going to be a lot easier with this thing on my hoof. Still not used to the weight though."

And hey, the knight seems to have found a pip-buck somewhere. It's attached so it seems she gets to use it for the time being.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Abandoned Shack]

Turning back from the radio, Swift turns around to see Violetta "brandishing" a switchblade.

"Oh, look. You found a close-range weapon after all. One that's easy to use with telekinesis, even, and thin enough to slip through armor. Nice find!"

Shrugging at Fleet's response, the Ghoul sits down, mixes a bit of irradiated water and Abraxo Cleaner, and starts cleaning down both of her rifles. They'll last longer if they're cleaned regularly, after all.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post

"A beating? Isn't that a little...less? than the incineration and wall-smashing I received a few moments ago?
    Not to knock your idea of punishment or anything, I probably deserve it. Definitely not Pony of the Year over here.
    But uh, maybe you should try something a little better. Just a thought."

Switching veins from pleading for forgiveness, to not-knowing-when-to-shut-up, the skin sack seems to be getting slightly more cheerful now. Overly cheerful.

He seems to be struggling to not be cheerful in some manner, really.
    Curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Meanwhile, Homage eyes the skin-coat warily. "Cheerful little masochist, aren't we?"
    Gwendolyn rolled her eyes at the words of whatshisface. "Consider it an alternative to death." She shrugged.
    ============================================

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post

Manehatten - Scav Post

Fox's unnamed as of yet ladyfriend doesn't seem to let her inhibitions get in the way. Without constantly diving the bottle wastelanders have a rather low tolerance for the stuff. Just makes it worth the caps, one must suppose. "How about we get better acquainted then?" she asks before a small giggle.

[artifact-enhanced intellect]You know, there is a definition of insanity Fox Trot may fall into if he's not careful. Might want to stick to somewhere where somepony might notice an unconscious stallion.

"Better acquainted eh? Well then perhaps we can start with names, like yours, otherwise I may stick you with something like 'cutie pie',"
    He continued to crookedly grin. As for carefulness...Fox was well....himself....let's hope good decision making doesn't go totally out the window with mares.

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

But Jackie Chan jumped out and landed on his back (Shack)

Gleamy decided to sit down wherever was most convenient, and just decided to listen to music. The music was fairly calming, and let her get back to...relatively normal I suppose. She is still a spontaneous memory forgetting alicorn after all.

12. - Top - End - #12

Scav Post

The mare gets in close to Fox Trot. Real close. But hey, because she hasn't been drinking that entirely much doesn't at least smell drunk. "Well what if I like being called that?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

[Abandoned Shack]

Fleetwing winced and shut his eyes at the *snick* of the blade. But no fount of blood erupted from an accidental throat-slit; Violetta hadn't mistaken the blade for a random trinket. More than that, she went on to tell him just how well she knew how to handle a blade. Even Swift had helpful suggestions!

Violetta crept silently upon the still lump of power barding and the dozy pegasus encased within. With a grin of wicked glee, she located the chink in the armor - the one right near the ribs - and snapped her blade out...

...poor Fleetwing turned an even paler shade of yellow, taking an unconscious step back towards the locker. "Y-yeah. That...th-that sounds about r-r-right. Th-the not pointin' it at u-u-us bit." The room suddenly turned stuffy and claustrophobic, and his legs twitched nervously, hungering for a run. Muttering something unintelligible, the flighty pegasus turned back to the locker and its contents.

What he found brought the hint of a smile back to his face. "S-some good stuff in here, folks." He grabbed the Nuka Cola bottles and set them out on the table, along with the magical bandages. The Whiskey bottle soon joined them, though not without a momentary longing glance from the pegasus. His hoof rested on the Dash inhaler, before secreting it away in his bags as he grabbed the curiously-kept cowpony hat. "Well I'll be...don't find one of these everyday." He gingerly tucked his scruffy mane inside the hat, adjusting to what he thought was a jaunty, impressive angle.

Now if only he had a mirror...

14. - Top - End - #14
    Troll in the Playground

Scav Post

The mare gets in close to Fox Trot. Real close. But hey, because she hasn't been drinking that entirely much doesn't at least smell drunk. "Well what if I like being called that?"
    Nah, she just smells like regular wastelander stinkiness I'm sure, Fox was aware of his forced lowered standards. "Then that's what I'll call you.." He smirked and casually laid his right fore leg over her side.

15. - Top - End - #15

Quote Originally Posted by BladeofObliviom View Post
    [Raider Nest]

Normally, you'd be right. However, the 3-4 hour mark is less reliable when you're dealing with mad ponies who are currently on just about every drug known to ponykind. Honestly, even if these ponies were to survive the battle, the drug crash alone would probably kill them later. These ponies are zombies.

Shaking the corpse off is thankfully fairly easy, but the eight or so ponies currently climbing all over Blaster and battering his armor down with baseball bats make this a more difficult prospect. A flamer would be excellent right now, but unfortunately there is not one easily available. Blaster's thrashing in self defense cracks the neck of one Raider though, and another accidentally brains her ally with a bat.

Ray's shot hits the Bazooka-Pony directly on the center of the torso, driving through him and most of his vital organs on the way through the barrel. After realizing that everypony can see right through him, he slumps to the floor, dead. There is now a loaded Rocket Launcher on the ground, but there's a pack of Raiders between Ray and it.

Meanwhile, the four raiders not currently trying to beat Blaster into paste are trying to rush Ray from either side with sharp sticks. It's doubtful that they do much of anything, but they're definitely distracting.

(Currently, the count of living raiders in this fight is 10. Deaths include bazooka-pony, Knife-pony, 3 ponies cut apart via minigun, 1 brained by ally, 1 broken neck, 2 exploded by rocket, and 3 slashed by rocket and bled out, and 2 killed by Ultra-Sentinel. The starting number was 24.)
    Zambies? too bad Ray and Blaster don't have a flamethrower then.

It would seem that all the remaining raiders are on top of them
    With all the enemies on him, Blaster would try to wildly shoot his dual miniguns, since targets are pretty much on him, chances are missing in any way would be bad for his accuracy's reputation, given that they're pretty much at point blank, aren't they?.

Meanwhile, Ray takes on a more aggressive role, he would try to take a chance to grab one of his attackers and shoot at his/her head, and he would try to buck another one in the face, which would possibly be pretty hard given that he's wearing power barding.

Manehatten - Scav Post

As for our brave ranger fillies, they've both gone up to the roof it looks like. Whadda's on one of the low-security channels. Mostly she's describing numbers of bees and ghouls. Nothing much of note. When Burnshine arrives, Scoops is on the "-understood. IO3 out." part of the report.

The mare blinks at her arrival before talking too much. "Oh hey, crazy stuff for your first day out on deployment right? It's been getting crazy lately. You'd think they'd have somepony else as well taking topographic data or whatever the scribes call it. Of course pathfinding's going to be a lot easier with this thing on my hoof. Still not used to the weight though."

And hey, the knight seems to have found a pip-buck somewhere. It's attached so it seems she gets to use it for the time being.
    The ranger zealot would keep a straight face over the comments about her first day, not like it were a priority, even useless if she doesn't find anything of use, but she raises an eyebrow at the pipbuck, and tilts her head
    "Where did you find that pipbuck?"
    Last edited by Luka; 2013-04-10 at 07:45 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16

Swiss replies with a silly grin. It is a bit forced, but she's trying at least! "I like calling you Break, though! Lucky seems like it's just asking the Wasteland for trouble. Y'know, all things considered."

All the awful luck and stuff?

Yeah.

"So you-" she aims to boop him on the nose with a hoof. "-are Break. Since that's what you do. And no complaining. Or I'll have to spit carrot-flavored 'acid' on you again."

Okay, now she's actually smiling.

[Tenpony Tower - Concourse]

"Ooooh! I know where the scavenger outpost is! I threw a party there!"

Of course you did, Surprise.

The cyberpegasus is bouncing around Sellsword cheerfully with a large yellow foam cheese-wedge hat atop her head. Where she got the themed headwear from is anypony's guess. Probably best not to think too heavily on the subject.

[Ghoul Party]

Well...

There's a tool box in one of the vehicles, though the lock is rusted shut. It could probably be forced open with a little application of force.

"Ah HA!" comes a triumphant cry from inside one of the humvees. "I found a radio! And I think we might be able to get it working again with a few parts! We just need some wires and working spark batteries."

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Tenpony Tower - Main Lobby

Sellsword smirks in amusement. "Did you encounter any mercs there? Like I said, I might be able to hook you up with some good ones. It'll take a few days though. And it'll cost ya," he muses.

---
    Shack

Fleetwing now has a hat! The poor little pegasus may be extremely stressed out and possibly on the verge of some sort of psychological trauma as a result of all the strain he's been under lately, but at least he has some cool headwear to show for it.

Fleetwing:
    Spoiler
    Show

Fleetwing hears the voice of a mare, amicable and accented with a Southern drawl. "Nice hat! Looks good on ya."

18. - Top - End - #18
    Dwarf in the Playground

[And Batman Was Injured, And Trying To Get Steady]

"Well, this is nice, then. I'll need somewhere to practice with it, but I think I can get the hang of it." Violetta casually flicked the blade closed again.

She then noticed what Fleetwing was up to and laughed. "Nice hat there. Looks like even in this land, fashion is a must."

19. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Abandoned Shack]

Swift just sits there, still cleaning out the rifles by hoof.

"That's actually a pretty good look for ya, Fleet. Mares'll be falling all over you now, with the hat and fancy shotgun."

It's clear from her tone that she's being facetious, but not mocking or insincere.

"Also, if any of you want to practice your shootin or fighting skills a bit, there's still a little daylight, some extra stuff here to use as targets, and a really old Ghoul to offer some pointers."

[Raider Nest]

Well, I was speaking metaphorically when I described them as "Zombies". A Flamer would still work wonders though.

Blaster uses minigun! It's super effective! ...Against the two that are right in front of him, anyway. They're diced to shreds, but the others surrounding him are unscathed. One of them clubs her friend over the head by accident again, though.

Ray's tactics are slightly more effective, as he blows one Raider's head off, and bucks backward, shattering the skulls of two more with those wonderfully lethal Power Hooves. The last Raider of the four that tried to jump him charges in with a spear! Which proceeds to break against the superior armor, of course. Steel beats wood.

Only four Raiders left, now: Three, still pummeling Blaster with metal bats, and one with a broken lance beginning to realize just how screwed he is against Ray.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [And Batman Was Injured, And Trying To Get Steady]
    [When Abraham Lincoln Came Back With A Machete]

[Abandoned Shack]

Swift just sits there, still cleaning out the rifles by hoof.

"That's actually a pretty good look for ya, Fleet. Mares'll be falling all over you now, with the hat and fancy shotgun."

It's clear from her tone that she's being facetious, but not mocking or insincere.

"Also, if any of you want to practice your shootin or fighting skills a bit, there's still a little daylight, some extra stuff here to use as targets, and a really old Ghoul to offer some pointers."
    "Could you teach me to shoot, or maybe help me with my force fields?" Gleamy requests of Swift. "I think both would be useful."
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2013-04-11 at 01:57 AM.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Titan in the Playground

[15 Miles From a Faded Sign]

Fleetwing puffed up with pride, imagining himself quite dashing and ignoring what might have been subtle pokes at his fashion sense. "Yeah? Troublemakers'll think twice before-"

Then, right on the cusp of an impressively self-indulgent fantasy, the pegasus fell silent. He glanced to Violetta, then to Swift, then to Gleamy, studying their expressions curiously. The hat shifted noticeably, his ears flicking and twisting beneath it. "Uh, Gleamy?" He peered at the alicorn with furrowed brow and worried eyes. "Did...did you just say somethin'?"

22. - Top - End - #22

Manehatten - Scav Post

Since the mare doesn't challenge or try to back away from Fox Trot, one can just assume they can go somewhere to get their smooch on. He should likely send a thank-you not to Surprise... if she doesn't show up to suddenly awkward away his new companion.

On the roof though, we just have two mares being spied on by a sapient robot. Nothing out of the ordinary. "Big mission thing. Kinda classified... or actually I don't know what parts are and don't want to risk it. Same place I got this rifle they're letting me use because it's not a MEW. Scribes have already gotten all the data off it they could, and I think are trying to decode what they can."

Ghoul Party

Convenient boxes yay! Mach gets his hoofs on it and begins the process of opening it with that wonderful hoofblade with one thousand and one uses. Batteries are another issue. As he's going to explain, he hopes that there are some in the toolbox since his own won't do.

"All I have are weapon-grade. They'll uh, probably fry the radio if we try and use them."
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #23

[Raider Nest]

Well, I was speaking metaphorically when I described them as "Zombies". A Flamer would still work wonders though.

Blaster uses minigun! It's super effective! ...Against the two that are right in front of him, anyway. They're diced to shreds, but the others surrounding him are unscathed. One of them clubs her friend over the head by accident again, though.

Ray's tactics are slightly more effective, as he blows one Raider's head off, and bucks backward, shattering the skulls of two more with those wonderfully lethal Power Hooves. The last Raider of the four that tried to jump him charges in with a spear! Which proceeds to break against the superior armor, of course. Steel beats wood.

Only four Raiders left, now: Three, still pummeling Blaster with metal bats, and one with a broken lance beginning to realize just how screwed he is against Ray.
    2 more frags than expected, impressive.

Though of course, poor Blaster's armor would begin to whine about being smashed repeatedly with blunt force.

Ray, meanwhile, would usually let the raider run away if he wanted, but he's an overly-chemed raider, and a raider, which mean he's most likely still try to fight him, and if he ran away he would possibly meet a more painful death when his internal everything collapses after a while, of course, Ray's too pissed off to think all this, but both things would possibly get to the same point.

So Ray would try to charge into him, if he's successful he would still keep running with the raider in front, he would try to smash into another raider of the ones battering Blaster with bats, then he would run into a wall if he's successfull, possibly breaking their spines with the impact.

Blaster would instead try to just grab one of the raiders and try smashing his/her head against another one, though he wouls smash it against the ground if he misses.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

Manehatten - Scav Post

On the roof though, we just have two mares being spied on by a sapient robot. Nothing out of the ordinary. "Big mission thing. Kinda classified... or actually I don't know what parts are and don't want to risk it. Same place I got this rifle they're letting me use because it's not a MEW. Scribes have already gotten all the data off it they could, and I think are trying to decode what they can."
    Burnshine wouldn't exactly notice Sprinkles' spying them
    "Then we should keep moving, haven't found any valuable tech in this location and this could possibly just count as for the lastest one, not this one, know anywhere with anything possible for recovering?"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (*facedesk*, Why do I keep forgetting I was responded to and that I got to reply to this!?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Bob View Post
    [Tall Hills]

To the house!

Amazingly, it's unlocked and within lurks...a sort of well-cleaned living room?
    Not pre-war standards, by any means, but most of the dust seems to have been swept out, and the couple chairs sitting around a table seem mostly-intact.

Not much else in here, other than an empty fire place, but it seems nicer than a lot of other places.

Two doors in the back, one leading to a similar bare-but-clean kitchen, the other leading to stairs up, from which emanates mildly familiar voices...
    The griffon would try to sneak, as to not call the attention of the ones above yet, or anyone around, he would try to stay closer to the walls, trying to not set off any trap or something, he's quite paranoid at the moment.

He would head for the kitchen, maybe there would be something of value he could get before the ghoul comes in and starts spraying the whole place with that toxic cloud of ironically girly colors, that is, if the ghoul even knows he entered there, which would be somewhat likely.
    Last edited by Luka; 2013-04-11 at 12:13 PM.
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #24
    Titan in the Playground

Cabin Fever

"Umm, no. Though, you look pretty cute in that hat." She says to the impromptu cowboy.

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

[I Woke Up This Morning Shack-led And Drawn]

"...Yes, she did, actually, but not to you. She asked about force fields." Violetta twitched. "Please don't tell me you're having the same thing happen to you."

Shack, poster, switchblade...

Once she was again sure that Gleamy's memory problems still hadn't spread to her, she nodded to Swift. "Well, training would be good, anyway. I don't think that one masters a weapon instantaneously."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

The sack of skin silences once more, shifting slightly to turn the head more completely towards Gwen.
    From there, it stares for just a moment.

"...could you actually do that?"
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

27. - Top - End - #27
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

Lucky grins playfully at the Changeling he's presumably still hugging. "Hey, 'Lucky' is more apt than 'Break,' all things considered. I'm lucky enough to survive crazy disasters and making awesome friends, after all. Seriously, how many ponies make friends with an 'acid-spitting' Changeling after being blown through a damn building?" he asks jokingly. "The only things I ever seem to actually break are the laws of probability, and maybe the occasional heart," he quips, flashing a roguish grin and giving a waggle of his eyebrows to show he's being silly.

Homage rolls her eyes at the derpy pegasus, and continues to warily watch the sentient skin-coat.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

[Abandoned Shack]

Swift snorts in slight annoyance at the brewing argument, moving to defuse it before it actually starts.

"Everyone just calm down a little, nopony's at any risk here."

Nozebra either, but she doesn't say that. Anyway, she nearly instantly recovers her positive tone.

"I'm afraid I can't help either of you with magic too much, given the whole not-a-unicorn thing, but Guns and Knives are a whole other story. Let me finish cleaning off this rifle, and we can set up some bottles outside to shoot down."

[Raider Nest]

Ray charges into the raider, propelling him forward! The raider screams as the power barding smashes multiple ribs, and that's before he even collides with the wall!

Meanwhile, Blaster manages to grab a raider's head, thrusting it toward another one! The second raider manages to dodge skillfully, but the first Raider's skull still shatters against the steel floor under the sheer weight of the Ranger.

...Unfortunately for dodging Raider, she happens to dodge Blaster's attack...directly into the path of Ray's charge. With all of that momentum, both raiders in Ray's path are crushed under the weight, and killed instantly.

One last raider lives, and switches attention suddenly, attempting to bring his bat down on Ray's Gauss Rifle.

"Heeheeheehee! Shatter it all!"
    Last edited by BladeofObliviom; 2013-04-12 at 02:58 PM.

29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground

[Caddyshack]

"w-well, I just figured maybe you coupd hit things against my shields so that I could learn to make them stand up to stronger things?" she suggests.

30. - Top - End - #30

[Raider Nest]

Ray charges into the raider, propelling him forward! The raider screams as the power barding smashes multiple ribs, and that's before he even collides with the wall!

Meanwhile, Blaster manages to grab a raider's head, thrusting it toward another one! The second raider manages to dodge skillfully, but the first Raider's skull still shatters against the steel floor under the sheer weight of the Ranger.

...Unfortunately for dodging Raider, she happens to dodge Blaster's attack...directly into the path of Ray's charge. With all of that momentum, both raiders in Ray's path are crushed under the weight, and killed instantly.

One last raider lives, and switches attention suddenly, attempting to bring his bat down on Ray's Gauss Rifle.

"Heeheeheehee! Shatter it all!"
    When the raider attacks, Ray would attempt to grab him and smash him against the wall, if it fails, Blaster would attempt to charge and smash him, against the wall too
    Extended sig
    Bloody Screens
    Spoiler
    Show