New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Inside 54

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Inside Docks]

Crustella grabs for the corphish and she's just fast enough. The other pokemon gets tossed roughly down the pier and Crustella follows. Becca has to scramble out of the way, conveniently distracting her from what Ken's up to.

Crustella presses the attack. Taking a solid hit from the corphish and shrugging it off, she rakes her own pincers across its body. The corphish shoots a stream of bubbles next, which phases the crustle, but it's still not enough to prevent another blow to the corphish.

Okay, that's it. Becca only has pokeballs, so that's what gets tossed at the corphish. It disappears inside and after a few tense seconds, the ball seals. "Whoo! Good job, Crustella!" She bounds over to the crustle and hugs her, the pier groaning all the while.
    Inside Docks

Ken quietly hides his own catch behind his back, hauled up to him by Shelldon and his fishing line just moments before Becca's, "Hey, looks like you did it! Guess you don't have to use that ratty old fishing gear anymore." He cuts Shelldon's pokeball from the line and holds out his fishing rod to Becca with a smile, "Here you go, beat me fair and square."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #722
    Bugbear in the Playground

Spoiler: Temperance Teahouse
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis97 View Post
    [Temperance Teahouse]"A diadem. A crown." She explains. "It has been lost for generations, though we have managed to learn of its fate through whispers and secrets. Such is not our usual way, but it was a needed tactic to stay informed. Our spies could never act openly, and their need for secrecy has brought them too far into darkness to retrieve it themselves. So we watched and we waited, biding our time. Things are different now, however. The drow are expanding their resources at an unprecedented rate. We fear it won't be long until they have the power to break through the artifact's wards."
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Temperance Teahouse

"And what does the crown look like?" Aequitus asks, sipping his cup of tea.

Zeke takes a cautious sip of his tea as he listens to the elf woman speak. While he was used to milkless tea from months on the road, he really did prefer it with at least some cream. So he was surprised when the tea was actually quite tasty and didn't need milk at all. What a strange place.

"What are the relic's powers?" Zeke adds to Aequitus' question when he gets a moment. "And have you considered the possibility of our rescuing your agents?"
    "You tied your wings on tightly but they always come undone"
    ~ ClumsyMonkey, Montreal
    Beautiful red panda avatar by Eldar Tsufo!

3. - Top - End - #723
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    The Grimm are creatures of darkness and destruction , and have no souls. They actively target humans and attempted to destroy us in the past.
    Celica's expression drastically changes to furious
    I AM NOT A BEAST! JUST. BECAUSE I BEAR RESEMBLANCE TO AN ANIMAL DOES NOT MAKE ME THE SAME!
    It's a very touchy subject.
    The man cowers a bit in his chair when she shouts, but eventually straightens and frowns. "I meant no offense, but it is nothing to be ashamed of."

Quietly, so as not to disturb her, Sakura returns with the Dim Sum.

In the back room, the elven woman produces a roll of parchment and spreads it flat on the table. "This is what you will be looking for." On it was a sketch of a circlet, with large circular gemstones across its front in a small arch, much like the path of the sun. "It holds great sway over our people. It has the power to change minds and hearts."

The male speaks again. "Our agents may be able to give you aid, if it would not betray their own presence. Should you succeed, they may remain to continue their watch, or return when they believe it's safe to slip away. Some may choose to come with you back to the Surface. They are independent agents, and we trust their judgement to decide what is best in the situation."

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Needle and Thread

After exiting Mallside, Reina comes here. She has a plan, but to go through with it, she's going to need a very good tailor, because the clothes she has just won't cut it. She'll walk in here, and if possible, ring the little bell.
    The bell summons Victoria Rock from the back room where she had been working. The half-fiend steps up behind the counter and smiles, asking "How can I help you?"
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.

4. - Top - End - #724

The man cowers a bit in his chair when she shouts, but eventually straightens and frowns. "I meant no offense, but it is nothing to be ashamed of."

Quietly, so as not to disturb her, Sakura returns with the Dim Sum.

In the back room, the elven woman produces a roll of parchment and spreads it flat on the table. "This is what you will be looking for." On it was a sketch of a circlet, with large circular gemstones across its front in a small arch, much like the path of the sun. "It holds great sway over our people. It has the power to change minds and hearts."

The male speaks again. "Our agents may be able to give you aid, if it would not betray their own presence. Should you succeed, they may remain to continue their watch, or return when they believe it's safe to slip away. Some may choose to come with you back to the Surface. They are independent agents, and we trust their judgement to decide what is best in the situation."

The bell summons Victoria Rock from the back room where she had been working. The half-fiend steps up behind the counter and smiles, asking "How can I help you?"
    Celica sighs, calming down.
    I am sorry for my outburst. In Vytal, my kind, known as Faunus, are subject to discrimination and are currently in a civil rights movement because of that fact.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

5. - Top - End - #725
    Ogre in the Playground

[Temperance Teahouse]

The man pauses to think again, sipping his tea. "I have decided that humans where you are from are not very bright." He declares, nodding.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

6. - Top - End - #726
    Ogre in the Playground

[Inside Docks]

Becca scoops up her own catch before Ken gets over to her. It's a good thing she did, or she might have forgotten about it. "Thanks." She smiles back at him. How could a smile possibly be so cute anyway? "That's, um, really ni-"

Crack!

Becca blinks, wait, what was that? With another, louder crack, the pier buckles beneath them, beneath Crustella's weight. The pier falls backward for Ken, pitching Becca into him as the whole thing tumbles over into the water.

7. - Top - End - #727

[Temperance Teahouse]

The man pauses to think again, sipping his tea. "I have decided that humans where you are from are not very bright." He declares, nodding.
    Celica nods.
    that's a fair decision.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

8. - Top - End - #728
    Ogre in the Playground

[Temperance Teahouse]

That elicits a grin from the man. "I am glad we agree. Oh! My name is Kaito by the way. May I know yours?"
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

9. - Top - End - #729

[Temperance Teahouse]

That elicits a grin from the man. "I am glad we agree. Oh! My name is Kaito by the way. May I know yours?"
    Celica nods and offers a hand
    I'm Celica. Celica Mystral.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2013-10-01 at 12:36 AM.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

10. - Top - End - #730
    Ogre in the Playground

[Temperance Teahouse]

Kaito stares for an awkward moment, tilting his head, unsure of what to do. Suddenly it clicks and he reaches out to take her hand in both of his, shaking it enthusiastically. "It is an honor to meet you. Do you like cake?" He asks, shifting from formal to inquisitive in a moment.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

11. - Top - End - #731

[Temperance Teahouse]

Kaito stares for an awkward moment, tilting his head, unsure of what to do. Suddenly it clicks and he reaches out to take her hand in both of his, shaking it enthusiastically. "It is an honor to meet you. Do you like cake?" He asks, shifting from formal to inquisitive in a moment.
    Celica is caught slightly off-guard by the question
    uhh, yes, why?
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

12. - Top - End - #732
    Ogre in the Playground

[Temperance Teahouse]

"Would you care for some?" Kaito asks, lifting a platter off his table and offering it to her. It was mostly full of Moon Cakes and other sweet confections.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~
    I have a Youtube Channel

13. - Top - End - #733

[Temperance Teahouse]

"Would you care for some?" Kaito asks, lifting a platter off his table and offering it to her. It was mostly full of Moon Cakes and other sweet confections.
    Sure, thanks!
    Celica smiles and eats a few.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

14. - Top - End - #734
    Titan in the Playground

Main Plaza

A space marine had suddenly appeared in the main plaza of the city of Nexus. Belcandrin looked around.
    "By The Emperor…Where am I? And what is with all these buildings? None of these look like anything built by the Imperium…and what is all these Xenos around? Why are there so many? And the humans are fraternizing with all of them! This all heresy!"
    He lifted his chainsword but something stayed his hand. This place was strange, and there were too many foes around. He could not possibly fight all of them and live. Yet was he not supposed to die fighting for the Emperor? At the same time none of them made any move to attack him. Was this some place of the Warp? Was he being mutated even now? Was this some lie of Tzeetnch or Slaanesh?

He stood frozen, battle-ready in broad daylight, eyes darting around inside his helmet at all the people nearby, not knowing what to do.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

15. - Top - End - #735
    Ogre in the Playground

Needle and Thread

"Hi. Yes. I am getting ready forrrr... Halloween and I need a really good superhero costume. Several, actually. Probably the form fitting spandex kind, but practical enough to be realistic. Something in blue and white with a big I on the back and I am just terrible with making my own outfits, so I was hoping you could help me." Reina spills out all at once, nervously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    A silver line appears, showing the way to the exit.
    Felandria follows the silver line outside, where she will next practice her speed.

So Harald said this suit would make me faster, let's test that out.

Felandria starts running.

Pony Felandria by Dirtytabs, OOTS Avvie by Purple Eagle, Doll by Recaiden
    FelandriaDeadra Blackfyre

17. - Top - End - #737
    Orc in the Playground

Coffee Shop

"Regardless, our employer wants to hire you to make flying machines for him. Preferably ones that we can copy to produce on our own." Because that way they're more useful.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

18. - Top - End - #738
    Troll in the Playground

Taco Stand

"He's NOT dead! He can't be! He is a GOD! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME! HE IS A GOD! GODS CANNOT DIE! You're LYING! You **** **** **** **** ****! I AM THE HIGH PRIESTESS OF MAGTOK AND I DECLARE YOU THE ANTI-MAG!"

Aaaaand... there went the eardrum.

I don't think negotiations are going well.

Spoiler: Hostage Negotiations
    Show
    Taco Stand

"She's actually just an elaborate-"

Oww oww oww! Sharp bone blade thing in his ear, oww! If his ear wasn't bleeding before, it definitely is now.

"He's...you have to understand, this had nothing to do with me. He came to the party of his own free will, he fought Pat, she fought back. I didn't even touch him. I can get you his body, direct you to a preacher to see if he wants to come back, but this wasn't me. I had no part in this. I had Starling's house bugged, I knew you two went there and were alive somehow, but I don't have the energy to deal with anything as minor as you guys. I was done, washed my hands, you could both rot so long as it wasn't my problem."

Then they had to go and ruin his act of mercy by making themselves his problem anyways.
    Valia keeps her hands by her sides.
    We can help provide funds so you can get a priest to preform a resurrection of him if you let Magtok go.
    She says, as she slowly takes off her jacket and puts it in the ground in front of her. She keeps her wallet in one of the countless pockets observable inside.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

19. - Top - End - #739

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Coffee Shop

"Regardless, our employer wants to hire you to make flying machines for him. Preferably ones that we can copy to produce on our own." Because that way they're more useful.
    Coffee Shop

"As mentioned, that will be hard, but i will see what I can do. I wonder if he would be intressed in making other creatures fly."

He takes a nip on his coffe while waiting for the pegasi to reply.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

20. - Top - End - #740

Taco Stand

Gods can't die, can they? So all of that nonsense with slaying Zeus...nevermind, best that he not mention any of that right now. She's obviously totally insane and logic isn't going to get us anywhere.

"Linda, I understand you're upset, okay and I...I'm scared. I'm bleeding really b-badly right now and the self-administered local anesthetic only does so much and I'm just trying to help. I just want to help y-you and go home, okay?. Just tell me what you want me to say and I'll say it, alright? He's going to rise from the dead this Sunday in resplendent white robes to judge the living and the dead? Possess an existing Magtok and make it his new form after you do the right ritual to kick my soul out of this body? Look, just...what if I tell Valia to go home? Would that help calm things down? Linda, please."

There's no guarantee he'll even be able to hear her reply, unfortunately. Everything sounds like pain and buzzing and as if he were deep underwater, with the bloody pierced eardrum ringing every minute of the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

21. - Top - End - #741
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [Atriol]

Tripple No, hope I get it right.
    "Sadly no. the people belive that their evolution is something naturally and ideas come with time while people find new ways to do things. Sience and religion in most worlds are enemies fighting for the people."
    [Atriol]

"Yeah... it does seem that way." Aelia sighs, then shrugs. "Although you would think that in worlds where deities are actively participating, such a response doesn't make sense, as a deity could very well be a scientist too."

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    [DMC 2.0]

Mia looks a bit confused.

"As I said. The main fighters are robots, not humans or alike. either way, if you want just go to DMside."

He migth appear after Hatter's next post or after mine.^^
    [DMC 2.0]

Yuki blinks. "I know. I meant that I can repair robots too, although probably not as well as I can heal organic beings."

Linky? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Below the TV Tower]

"No, but now that I know where you are...stay close to me!" Mikani shouts, concentrating more. "You get the second one!"

...and the tendrils of kudzu that had latched onto the one golem suddenly sprout two-inch thorns, hard as adamanite, as it becomes Dire Kudzu, attempting to slash into the captured skeleton!
    [Below the TV Tower]

As your enhanced tendrils bite into the hard metal and bone of the skeleton, it screeches out in pain, attempting to rip itself free though the strength born of pain and anger.

Hikari nods to Mikani and crouches down at her feet. With a grim smile, she raises her cannon and takes aim, firing just as the second skeleton comes into view, hammer raised.
    Avatar of Furude Setsuna, by Telasi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephit View Post
    Don't worry, I like my characters the way I like my coffee: Strong, but with no cheese in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akagi
    Don't hesitate to tell the people you care about the feelings you have for them, because they may not be there tomorrow.

22. - Top - End - #742
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Main Plaza

A space marine had suddenly appeared in the main plaza of the city of Nexus. Belcandrin looked around.
    "By The Emperor…Where am I? And what is with all these buildings? None of these look like anything built by the Imperium…and what is all these Xenos around? Why are there so many? And the humans are fraternizing with all of them! This all heresy!"
    He lifted his chainsword but something stayed his hand. This place was strange, and there were too many foes around. He could not possibly fight all of them and live. Yet was he not supposed to die fighting for the Emperor? At the same time none of them made any move to attack him. Was this some place of the Warp? Was he being mutated even now? Was this some lie of Tzeetnch or Slaanesh?

He stood frozen, battle-ready in broad daylight, eyes darting around inside his helmet at all the people nearby, not knowing what to do.
    And Kharin walks up. He's wearing a suit that looks like it was made for him by a master tailor. Also of note is that he's fourteen feet tall and a vampire.

"Hail, fellow Astartes!"
    Last edited by GrandDM; 2013-10-01 at 10:16 AM.
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #743

Taco Stand

Gods can't die, can they? So all of that nonsense with slaying Zeus...nevermind, best that he not mention any of that right now. She's obviously totally insane and logic isn't going to get us anywhere.

"Linda, I understand you're upset, okay and I...I'm scared. I'm bleeding really b-badly right now and the self-administered local anesthetic only does so much and I'm just trying to help. I just want to help y-you and go home, okay?. Just tell me what you want me to say and I'll say it, alright? He's going to rise from the dead this Sunday in resplendent white robes to judge the living and the dead? Possess an existing Magtok and make it his new form after you do the right ritual to kick my soul out of this body? Look, just...what if I tell Valia to go home? Would that help calm things down? Linda, please."

There's no guarantee he'll even be able to hear her reply, unfortunately. Everything sounds like pain and buzzing and as if he were deep underwater, with the bloody pierced eardrum ringing every minute of the way.
    Valia is very pale now.
    Magtok!
    Just let him go! We can make a deal, we can try and resurrect him!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

24. - Top - End - #744
    Troll in the Playground

Taco Stand

Spoiler: The Anti-Mag
    Show
    Taco Stand

Valia is very pale now.
    Magtok!

Oh don't be that way, Magtok! You've still got perfectly functional auditory receptors on the metal side of your head!

"Did he leave me... anything? A message? Instructions? Something?" Mara/Linda pleads.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

25. - Top - End - #745
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GrandDM View Post
    And Kharin walks up. He's wearing a suit that looks like it was made for him by a master tailor. Also of note is that he's fourteen feet tall and a vampire.

"Hail, fellow Astartes!"
    "You are no battle-brother of mine! You have forsaken your armor! You have allowed Xenos-or is it Chaos- taint to corrupt you! The only greeting you deserve is death by my blade! FOR THE EMPEROR!"
    Belcandrin charged, swinging his chainsword at Kharin.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

26. - Top - End - #746

Hallow Park

Unexpectedly, What changes direction abruptly. Whatever that song and waving of the hands is meant to be, it's clearly a counter to the hammer What had been readying. To stay the course and continue with his lightning strike attack would be the utmost folly.

"Aaaaaaugh!"

There's a loud thunderclap, and the pumpkin-headed hostage suddenly has big, ugly, painful chunks of meat torn from his hand and wrist. He's missing the handcuff that was securing him to What, who is nowhere to be found all of a sudden.

Well, not quite nowhere. What is counting on Tovia to forget to look up. He'd instead used the lightning bolt to propel himself up into the sky. A dangerous stunt, if ever there was one, even if he is a hardy golem of cloth and pumpkin. Even if he has done this before. Even if he does intend to land hammer-first, and use Tovia to break his fall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    *peers at skipping Magtok*

Hallow Park

Well it's probably better for Rein she didn't interrupt, even if she was going to. She turns pink and flies to the ex-hostage and tries to grab his/her other hand.

"Follow me if you want to live." Reina says as she pulls on the hand, flying to lead the way out of the park in what must be the most surreal of scenes.

Until Reina's certain this person is safe and not dying, Tovia will have to hold her own.
    Hallow Park

Hah! Everyone knows that the best psychopaths appreciate Wagner. Point: the Black Fox.

Tovia's attention is split into three parts. One notes that Reina is moving the wounded hostage... away from the healer. Okay, that does remove a complicating variable, but now her own tactics will have to be revised. When What vanishes, she looks everywhere so quickly notices him. The second train of thought Tovia is holding in her consciousness plans the next few moves of the fight. The third fragment of her focus is tasked with spellcasting. The Druidess ionizes several paths through the air between her and the attacking pumpkin. This magic was supposed to redirect any bolts of lightning, but it works just fine creating channels of hot plasma for What to fall through.

Not waiting to see what effect that has on her assailant, Tovia steps backwards off the center ground and into one of the surrounding holes. She disappears beneath the muddy water.
    “Me quoque per multos similis fortuna labores
    iactatam hac demum voluit consistere terra.
    Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.”

– Publius Vergilius Maro, The Aeneid

27. - Top - End - #747

Taco Stand Shenanigans

Spoiler: Reincarnations and Tacos
    Show
    Valia is very pale now.
    Magtok!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Taco Stand

Oh don't be that way, Magtok! You've still got perfectly functional auditory receptors on the metal side of your head!

"Did he leave me... anything? A message? Instructions? Something?" Mara/Linda pleads.

Magtok blinks, trying to ignore the blood running down the side of his face. Gods, that stuff gets everywhere, and it's always so distracting!

"He said he didn't want to endanger you. Went alone so you wouldn't get hurt. He didn't mention you by name or where you guys were staying or anything else that could lead back to you. Look, do you want me to telewarp the body over? We're right next to a reincarnation stand, I think he'd get a free taco out of the deal, once I pay the rebirth bill."

Magtok very cautiously avoids saying anything that would suggest that the clone was trying to get himself killed to get away from her. Obviously that wouldn't sit well with the deranged cultist, would it?

Hallow Park

((Rein can go next, since I hadn't realized I was stealing his turn.))
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

28. - Top - End - #748
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    "You are no battle-brother of mine! You have forsaken your armor! You have allowed Xenos-or is it Chaos- taint to corrupt you! The only greeting you deserve is death by my blade! FOR THE EMPEROR!"
    Belcandrin charged, swinging his chainsword at Kharin.
    Kharin leaps into the air, inverting as he does so. He lands behind Belcandrin, facing him.

"Not through choice, believe me. Do you think I wanted a vampire bite? I assure you I fought as hard as I could. Besides, it isn't like I'm not me any more. As for the armour, I've only just finished reworking it to my new size, and I haven't done the calibrations yet."
    Doctor Harald avatar by MethosH

Nexus

CHB
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #749

Taco Stand Shenanigans

Magtok blinks, trying to ignore the blood running down the side of his face. Gods, that stuff gets everywhere, and it's always so distracting!

"He said he didn't want to endanger you. Went alone so you wouldn't get hurt. He didn't mention you by name or where you guys were staying or anything else that could lead back to you. Look, do you want me to telewarp the body over? We're right next to a reincarnation stand, I think he'd get a free taco out of the deal, once I pay the rebirth bill."

Magtok very cautiously avoids saying anything that would suggest that the clone was trying to get himself killed to get away from her. Obviously that wouldn't sit well with the deranged cultist, would it?

Hallow Park

((Rein can go next, since I hadn't realized I was stealing his turn.))
    Valia's voice is shaky.
    I-I swear, I'll h-help pay the fee with all t-the money I have! Just p-please, make it stop!
    Valia is rather disturbed by the maiming.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

30. - Top - End - #750
    Troll in the Playground

Taco Stand

Spoiler: Reincarnachos
    Show
    Taco Stand Shenanigans

Valia's voice is shaky.
    I-I swear, I'll h-help pay the fee with all t-the money I have! Just p-please, make it stop!
    Valia is rather disturbed by the maiming.

"She gets the body and places the order. YOU stay here with me." Mara says.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs