New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: [OTP] The Other Ponythread RP 2: Electric Scootaloo

Outside at the gates to Tartarus the Drakorans were trying to figure out how to "seal the gates". Ged, Lahk-Mout and Brithalin were attempting to use scanning spell to find any sort of magical seal they might need to replicate. Dathid was constructing several of his own magical wards and fitting them onto the gate. Lore, Thatelore and Bronos were working to physically close the massive cold iron doors. Meralin was working to try and calm down Eulshrak and keep him from killing everyone. Bastara was walking around flipping a dagger in his hand. Fanrir meanwhile was sitting with a rather pissed expression on his face. "He didn't have to do that..."

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Okay! now we are getting some where!
    *Twilight summons the black baby dragon she called when she first parctised her summinig abillity. it then glows and grows full sized, then this new one glows and sprouts to massive size. losing it's arms in the process.*
    Spoiler: In game terms
    Show
    She summoned red eyes black chick, then activated it's abillity to summon red eyes clack dragon, which she tributed to special summon red eyes Darkness Dragon. red eyes darkness dragon has 2400 atack points, but gains 300 for every dragon type monster in the grave yard. that's a +3900 for a total of 6300.

*She has her newest dragon attack the Lust Demon that Boffinspark wounded, while her other two strike at one of the uninjured ones*
    Spoiler: Info about Dragon master sOldier
    Show
    Dragon Master souldier has 5000 base attack and gains 500 more for every other dragon type monster on the field. there are cuerntly two others, so it has 6000. so this third lust Demon tkes 11000 damage.

*Spike grows to his true size, and sends a blast of Dragon Fire at a fourth Lust Demon, while Lucemon sends a Grand Cross at the same demon. DoruGreymon then fires his metal meteor at the fifth and Final*
    The attack has a strong effect on the demons, which are beginning to fall apart more and more. While they occasionally flicker between physical and ethereal form to try and avoid the barrage, they still are heavily hit, each of them heavily bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson View Post
    *contemplates the energy blasts swevering towards him* Hmmm, well now, this could be something of a challenge. At least, that's what I might say if I couldn't do this; activate the Discordant Energy Causality Nullification System!

Spoiler
    Show

*the energy blasts are turned to chocolate milk and splash harmlessly against the mecha* I had the embodiment of all chaos hooked up to my airship for months; learning how to harness his chaos energy was one of the first tricks I developed. Now, I have a quick riddle for you; What happens when you expose a demon to highly ionized friendship radiation emitted through a wide-spectrum projection matrix? The same thing that happens to every other being of chaos.

Spoiler
    Show

Harmony take you all, and be stone to you!
    However, the friendship based beam seems to have the entirely opposite effect. As the sheer, positive energy flows through them, the behemoths smile once again. Wounds on their bodies start knitting together, flesh regrows, and they begin attacking with newfound vigor. In the air, one can hear a strange, echoeing, ghostly laughter.
    Always look for white text. Always.
    That's how you do it! Have a cookie!
    Quote Originally Posted by ezekielraiden View Post
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    The attack has a strong effect on the demons, which are beginning to fall apart more and more. While they occasionally flicker between physical and ethereal form to try and avoid the barrage, they still are heavily hit, each of them heavily bleeding.

However, the friendship based beam seems to have the entirely opposite effect. As the sheer, positive energy flows through them, the behemoths smile once again. Wounds on their bodies start knitting together, flesh regrows, and they begin attacking with newfound vigor. In the air, one can hear a strange, echoeing, ghostly laughter.
    ((Okay, abandon the Original plan. something came up that wouuld make it redundant))
    *yay* I told you proffessor. huh. Lucemo, I know you don't want to do this but we really need the help of your ultimate form. we are probaly going to die if you dont mode change.
    Okay, just... Sweetie? Promise that you won't hate me after this.
    I promise, Cross My heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.
    *Zombie Pie nods for a second before launcing her Party Bazooka at an imp, obliterating it*
    Lucemon! Mode Change!
    *The Angelic Child glows for a brief moment, but soon the light is intermixed with Darkness as it stops, the being present is definatly no child, and certainly not a angel. at least not fully angel*
    Spoiler: Chaos Mode!
    Show

*Lucemon now holds up his hands. in one is a spere of Darkness, in the other, one of pure light*
    Ultimate Sacrifice!
    *The Demon Lord Digimon throughs the speres of pure demonic and pure angelic energy at the strongest present Lust Demon. the two speres merge together on the way, and on impact form a shell aroundd the lust demo. after a moment, it explodes*
    Spoiler: Explination of ultimate sacrifice.
    Show
    There is a 50% chance that the Lust demon is dead no save, and a fifty percent chance that it is Merely severely injured

*Twilights Three Dragons attack the next Strongest looking Lust Demon, while Spike and DoruGreymon both attack the third Strongest with Dragon fire and DoruGreymon's Metal Meteor*
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground

Ah, just as planned. Computer, initiate friendship radiation emitter polarity reversal. Tell me, Mr. Rater, do you know what happens to entities who have over absorbed highly ionized friendship radiation in a normally sterile environment when the ambient flow is exposed to a complete harmonic de-oscillation? I'll tell you, they experience the complete explosive decompression of their nominal astral state.
    To put it in layponies terms, healing demons go boom now.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

5. - Top - End - #125

Ah, just as planned. Computer, initiate friendship radiation emitter polarity reversal. Tell me, Mr. Rater, do you know what happens to entities who have over absorbed highly ionized friendship radiation in a normally sterile environment when the ambient flow is exposed to a complete harmonic de-oscillation? I'll tell you, they experience the complete explosive decompression of their nominal astral state.
    To put it in layponies terms, healing demons go boom now.
    ...How did you know my name? have you been spying on me?
    *While rater is saying this, Twilich is resucring the Blue eys Ultimate Dragon she destroyed to fusion summon the Dragon mastewr night. she then sacrifecs it again, to summon what looks like a shining white version of the last dragon she called forth.*
    Spoiler: In Game Terms
    Show
    TWilich used monster reborn to bring back Blue eyes ultimate dragon. she then sacrificed it to summon Blue eyes Shining Dragon. it has the same effect as REDD so 3000+3900=6900 atack. further more Dragon master Soldier gains an additional 500, for a total of 6500 attack.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Xander's lust for battle finally overtook him. Waiting for the enemy to come to him might have tactical advantages, but he wanted a fight. He wanted one now. Casting his standard augmentation spells, Xander surged towards the 100 greater demons at incredible speeds. He blade glowing with sheer destructive energy, the Drakon leaped at the closest demon. Xander's left hand channeled a spell to summon a murderous mist to hamper the other demons he did not want to engage quite yet. Thick, pale fumes seeped from the ground and filled the ranks of the demonic army. The lethal fumes held the potential to choke, nauseate and kill depending on their victim's fortitude and they restricted vision as well. As this was happening, Xander wielded his dragon-metal blade, the Gree-Vokus, as if it were a feather. The perfectly crafted sword moved like lightning in Xander's hands raining down a hurricane of blows against the demon. The spell that Xander had infused into the blade made it even more deadly, causing the weapon to rend the very essence of those it struck. All the time Xander's eyes were filled with s strange mix of concentration and glee.

Meanwhile, outside the gate the Drakorans were having little luck. The massive cold iron doors seemed to be magically heavy and would not budge. Ged and Brithalin couldn't find any clues about the magical wards that might have been on the gate and Fanrir was growing more impatient. He respected Xander's tactical insight. But only to a point. Fanrir cast a simple status spell, to find out what Xander was doing. Once Fanrir realized the Drakon had fallen to the War Zeal, he picked up his weapons stood up and spoke in a loud commanding voice "Xander's been taken by the War Zeal. I don't know why his concentration failed this time but it did. From what I've seen of that demonic horde I worry that Xander might get himself killed. So, we go get him out of there or at least help him." The other Drakorans nodded, all of them had a deep respect for Xander after he had saved them all that one time. "Alright, Brithalin, get us in there." The Arch-Mage of the Astral Isles stamped his staff upon the ground and the Drakorans were consumed by a blast of silver light. The group reappeared inside Tartarus. They took up an offensive formation and began fighting their way towards Xander.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Firbolg in the Playground

The two guards looked at the carnage, willing to watch as the battle steered away from inner Tartarus proper.

"Who are we rooting for again?" the harpy said carelessly.

"What kind of question is that?" Steropes grumbled, his one eye narrowing slightly.

"All I mean is, there's a bunch of freaks running around, and none of them look nice."

The cyclops did not answer the harpy directly, prefering to look at the battle silently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    Nightcore sniffed.

"I guess you are right."

Across the room, a smaller, less sniffly shape comes out of one of the larger piles of food supplies, looking dusty and vaugly miffed.

"Hey, ninja, tell Boffenspark to turn off the stove tops when he's finished cooking, nearly burnt my hooves off." Pushing Daisy's half-growled as she walked over to where the other two mare's were talking.
    Suddenly, Pushing Daisies finds herself face to face with a familiar orangutan hanging upside down from the ceiling.

Ook, ook *frowns and taps his collar several times* ooasted collar's gone on the fritz again. Ah there we go, much better. Now then, *drops to the floor and waddles over to Nightcore* if you don't mind, could you pass me the banana fudge ripple and fill us all in on what exactly has transpired between you and your fiancé? I may be able to be of some assistance.

...How did you know my name? have you been spying on me?
    Well, I haven't been spying on you specifically, per se. That said, you have been the vicinity of ponies who I have been keeping tabs on, and your name came up.
    Also, I may have been spying on you just a little.
    And by a little I mean my ninjas have had you under surveillance since you came to Equestria.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Show

9. - Top - End - #129

Suddenly, Pushing Daisies finds herself face to face with a familiar orangutan hanging upside down from the ceiling.

Ook, ook *frowns and taps his collar several times* ooasted collar's gone on the fritz again. Ah there we go, much better. Now then, *drops to the floor and waddles over to Nightcore* if you don't mind, could you pass me the banana fudge ripple and fill us all in on what exactly has transpired between you and your fiancé? I may be able to be of some assistance.

Well, I haven't been spying on you specifically, per se. That said, you have been the vicinity of ponies who I have been keeping tabs on, and your name came up.
    Also, I may have been spying on you just a little.
    And by a little I mean my ninjas have had you under surveillance since you came to Equestria.
    How? Most of my time in this shard of Equestria has been spent in my TARDIS. Which has Powerful Charms in place specifically to prevent ponies from getting in with out my-αποσυντίθενται*Rater disintigrates an imp that got to close*-my permission. and those charms were cast be me, an Essence ten infernal Devil-tiger initiated into Adamant circle sorcery, and a Four hundred and 40 year old Good-Lich version of Twilight Sparkle.

The Idea that you could have bypassed them is Ludicrous and I will pay you with Dalek technology if you pinkie promise not to murder my group because half of us are undead. we have little fillies with us. Little Fillies with familiar bonds to living weapons of mass destruction, but fillies non the less.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

10. - Top - End - #130

Pushing Daisies lets out a yelp at the orangutan's sudden appearance, but Nightcore just hovered over a small tub of the icecream of the ape's choice.

"Grogar the Goat Lord? The Necromancer? Despot of Tambelon? That Grogar? I'v been summoning him up on and off for studying, you know the deal, get the elder being to teach you stuff as long as you give up the price, yadda yadda, but the last time I planned on summoning him I botched the circle and made Tambelon reappear a year early, and now he's starting to expand out in the frozen north. I mean, someponie's going to deal with him, but now Glory's upset. And it's my fault."

"It really is." Pushing chimed in sourly.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

How? Most of my time in this shard of Equestria has been spent in my TARDIS. Which has Powerful Charms in place specifically to prevent ponies from getting in with out my-αποσυντίθενται*Rater disintigrates an imp that got to close*-my permission. and those charms were cast be me, an Essence ten infernal Devil-tiger initiated into Adamant circle sorcery, and a Four hundred and 40 year old Good-Lich version of Twilight Sparkle.

The Idea that you could have bypassed them is Ludicrous and I will pay you with Dalek technology if you pinkie promise not to murder my group because half of us are undead. we have little fillies with us. Little Fillies with familiar bonds to living weapons of mass destruction, but fillies non the less.
    Hmph, first of all, if you're going to try to bribe me with technology, you could at least have the decency to offer something more advanced than what I build my foal's playthings out of.
    Secondly, I never said I bypassed your damnable blue box's defenses, I said my ninjas bypassed them. As much as I hate to admit it, I still haven't quite figured out how they manage half of their feats of infiltration. Stupid Pink One alien physics. In any event, you and your disgusting undead abominations have nothing to fear from me, as long as you stay in your coffin-box-thing.

On an unrelated note, upon reflecting that I'm not actually in Equestria at the moment, I've decided to take advantage of the situation. By using some of the ordnance that Princess Celestia normally won't allow to employ. Because it would probably destroy the entire planet.

Those of you standing near that army of 100 massive demons may want to retreat to a safe...oh who I am kidding? FIRE!

Spoiler
    Show

Pushing Daisies lets out a yelp at the orangutan's sudden appearance, but Nightcore just hovered over a small tub of the icecream of the ape's choice.

"Grogar the Goat Lord? The Necromancer? Despot of Tambelon? That Grogar? I'v been summoning him up on and off for studying, you know the deal, get the elder being to teach you stuff as long as you give up the price, yadda yadda, but the last time I planned on summoning him I botched the circle and made Tambelon reappear a year early, and now he's starting to expand out in the frozen north. I mean, someponie's going to deal with him, but now Glory's upset. And it's my fault."

"It really is." Pushing chimed in sourly.
    Ah, so Grogar is behind the issues in the North. That would explain why the professor was so excited at the prospect of field-testing his latest invention. It's a device that detects magical sound waves and automatically projects a canceling frequency to render them powerless. The professor being the professor, it then replaces the offending sounds with a musical selection by *shudder* the Village Ponies.

As for your personal woes, my advice would be to contact your fiancé and have a direct talk with her about your problems. Simply hiding away from your problems won't solve anything.
    Last edited by Alabenson; 2013-10-07 at 12:12 AM.

My Homebrew

Show

12. - Top - End - #132

Hmph, first of all, if you're going to try to bribe me with technology, you could at least have the decency to offer something more advanced than what I build my foal's playthings out of.
    Secondly, I never said I bypassed your damnable blue box's defenses, I said my ninjas bypassed them. As much as I hate to admit it, I still haven't quite figured out how they manage half of their feats of infiltration. Stupid Pink One alien physics. In any event, you and your disgusting undead abominations have nothing to fear from me, as long as you stay in your coffin-box-thing.

On an unrelated note, upon reflecting that I'm not actually in Equestria at the moment, I've decided to take advantage of the situation. By using some of the ordnance that Princess Celestia normally won't allow to employ. Because it would probably destroy the entire planet.

Those of you standing near that army of 100 massive demons may want to retreat to a safe...oh who I am kidding? FIRE!

Spoiler
    Show
    *where ever Boffinspark is, he finds himself in the possession of a supeana: he's being sued for racial insensitivity.*
    Wait, were in Tartarus now, right? Silent Nights Probably here somewhere. what if I trapped his horrid half soul in a rock and let you torture it for however the hell long ponies live in this version of Equestria?
    *Raters impossibly potent Fire Proofing spell protects pretty much all of the Good guys from the meteor, save Professor Boffinspark's Mecha, as it wasn't present when he cast the spell*

Oh, two quick questions: One, where the hell were you whaen I was dealing with the Dragon infestation in trottingham? and two, Pink one Energy is not an excuse for how your God Damned Ninjas got in my TARDIS! I Spent four Centuries Living with a Pinkie! I'm probaly the most knowledgeable entitie in the iniverse about that energy! I took it into acount when I created the Spell! HOW! DID! THEY! GWT! IN!?

...where did pinkie go?
    *Where ever professor Boffinspark is, Zombie Pie apears behind him*
    High Professor crazy! Here's your invitation to the "Saving the world from the Legions of some other worlds hell" Party.
    *And with that the Sometimes a Zombie Vanishes before the mad scientists eyes*

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Spoiler
    Show
    Xander, in the midst of fighting the 100 massive demons notices the huge blast of destruction coming towards him. He scowled. This was his fight. He will be the one who wins it. Xander opened a portal directly in front of the meteoric blast with the other end appearing in some random uninhabited microplane. All the while, continuing to combat the demons.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-10-07 at 10:17 AM.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, were in Tartarus now, right? Silent Nights Probably here somewhere. what if I trapped his horrid half soul in a rock and let you torture it for however the hell long ponies live in this version of Equestria?
    You seem to be mistaking me for my former...very former arch-nemesis. I never had any interest in torturing his immortal soul, I merely wanted to see it trapped in the darkest pits of Tartarus for all eternity.

Wow, that sounds much harsher when I say it out loud.

Oh, two quick questions: One, where the hell were you whaen I was dealing with the Dragon infestation in trottingham? and two, Pink one Energy is not an excuse for how your God Damned Ninjas got in my TARDIS! I Spent four Centuries Living with a Pinkie! I'm probaly the most knowledgeable entitie in the iniverse about that energy! I took it into acount when I created the Spell! HOW! DID! THEY! GWT! IN!?
    If you've really spent centuries living with a Pink One entity, then you really should know better than to question how they manage to get places.

...where did pinkie go?
    *Where ever professor Boffinspark is, Zombie Pie apears behind him*
    High Professor crazy! Here's your invitation to the "Saving the world from the Legions of some other worlds hell" Party.
    *And with that the Sometimes a Zombie Vanishes before the mad scientists eyes*
    Case in point.

Quote Originally Posted by Humble Master View Post
    Xander, in the midst of fighting the 100 massive demons notices the huge blast of destruction coming towards him. He scowled. This was his fight. He will be the one who wins it. Xander opened a portal directly in front of the meteoric blast with the other end appearing in some random uninhabited microplane. All the while, continuing to combat the demons.
    Nice try...Xander, isn't it? But my targeting system is set up to automatically correct trans-dimensional interceptions. The portal returning my ordnance from that microplane should be opening any second now.
    Yep, any second now.
    Hold on a second here, stupid computer system can't get anything right. Ah here's the is-OH FOR THE LOVE OF FAUST! The autocorrect didn't calibrate properly for an attack originating outside of the normal dimensional parameters. *sigh* I just really hope that this Twilight universe didn't have anything to do with the princess.

My Homebrew

Show

15. - Top - End - #135

You seem to be mistaking me for my former...very former arch-nemesis. I never had any interest in torturing his immortal soul, I merely wanted to see it trapped in the darkest pits of Tartarus for all eternity.

Wow, that sounds much harsher when I say it out loud.

If you've really spent centuries living with a Pink One entity, then you really should know better than to question how they manage to get places.

Case in point.

Nice try...Xander, isn't it? But my targeting system is set up to automatically correct trans-dimensional interceptions. The portal returning my ordnance from that microplane should be opening any second now.
    Yep, any second now.
    Hold on a second here, stupid computer system can't get anything right. Ah here's the is-OH FOR THE LOVE OF FAUST! The autocorrect didn't calibrate properly for an attack originating outside of the normal dimensional parameters. *sigh* I just really hope that this Twilight universe didn't have anything to do with the princess.
    Wait aminute, I could have sworn I already destroyed that dimension?

Don't worry, it was a mercy killpoor deluded foals thought they were sexy vampires when really they were blood drinking pixies

What if I tought you an enchantment that makes anything imperviouse to all forms of fire, magical or otherwise? includeing things like hellfire and soul fire. you know, the fire so hot that it can burn a dragon or pheonix to death?

If nothing else, it should let your foals have toys that aren't made of Daleks.

Speaking of Daleks...
    *Rater takes the opertunity to pull out his remote and press the contewxt sensitive button. just outsie the gates, 20 normal security Drones/Friendship Daleks, and one Spell Breaker Drone apear. the enter Tartarus and beging blasting the holy hell out of the demon army, easilly clearing through minor imps, leaving only the stronger demons as a threat to the Drakorans and other defenders still at the gates.
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    As a Reminder, the Spell Breaker Drones are Special Weapons Daleks with a dispel Magic effect on there (strong enough to vaporize two normal daleks) death ray, and an antimagic field the spreads ten feet away from there location

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ettin in the Playground

Meanwhile, the demons of lust are looking much worse for the wear. Boffenspark's trick and Rater's continuous fire has done their number on them. Eyes are missing, flesh is ripped and torn, mouths have become nothing more than gaping craters. It is a mircale they still manage to cling to live.
    As they are floating in mid-air, however. They suddenly start picking up speed. In a sudden burst, they begin moving at breakneck speed, one towards Rater's group and three towards Boffenspark's mecha. Mid-flight, their bodies start glowing in a burning hot tone of red.

On the ground, the demons are faring a little better. Their numbers are growing smaller ever more noticeably, but they are still enough to completly surround their foes. Even worse, by now, those fighting them are starting to hear strange whispers at the backs of their heads. A monotonous chanting, ordering them to give up, to just throw themselves into the fray and try to take down as many demons as possible before the inevitable end. The offer almoust sounds irresistable.

As this is happening, a single demon of pride is trying to find an opening in their defenses. His body seems like that of a pony-sized bee, a crown made of pure honey sitting atop his head. Carefully, he scans their every movement, observing their wards growing weaker and stronger. Eventually, he knows that they will make a mistake.
    Finally, something springs to his eye. A tiny hole on their side, completly unguarded. Wonderful. With a few quick maneuvers through the air, he positions himself, aiming at the small air-elemental amongst their mids. She seems weak enough. Not to mention that she seems to be a child. Her death will surely break their spirit. He conjures up a sphere of pure force, powerful enough to tear a through several layers of adamantium, before shooting it towards her.

Meanwhile, at the Tartarus gates, Javed is watching the daleks fly past in his incorporeal form. Not very smart, those creatures. But powerful. Why had she insisted for her flock to be the first to enter this world? Such an annoying waste of resources. After they have flewn past, he stands before the gates, pondering on whether to pass through. No, he finally decides. It is more than likely that he would trigger some sort of alarm by doing this. Instead, he simply sends out a telepathic message to the Drakorans outside. "Don't bother. They will not try to leave Tartarus before they have slaughtered every single one of its guardians. And by then it will be a moot point. There is more important work to be done."
    You don't win people over by beating them with facts until they surrender; at best all you've got is a conversion under duress, and at worst you've actively made an enemy of your position.

You don't convince by proving someone wrong. You convince by showing them a better way to be right. The difference may seem subtle or semantic, but I assure you it matters a lot.

17. - Top - End - #137

Meanwhile, the demons of lust are looking much worse for the wear. Boffenspark's trick and Rater's continuous fire has done their number on them. Eyes are missing, flesh is ripped and torn, mouths have become nothing more than gaping craters. It is a mircale they still manage to cling to live.
    As they are floating in mid-air, however. They suddenly start picking up speed. In a sudden burst, they begin moving at breakneck speed, one towards Rater's group and three towards Boffenspark's mecha. Mid-flight, their bodies start glowing in a burning hot tone of red.

On the ground, the demons are faring a little better. Their numbers are growing smaller ever more noticeably, but they are still enough to completly surround their foes. Even worse, by now, those fighting them are starting to hear strange whispers at the backs of their heads. A monotonous chanting, ordering them to give up, to just throw themselves into the fray and try to take down as many demons as possible before the inevitable end. The offer almoust sounds irresistable.

As this is happening, a single demon of pride is trying to find an opening in their defenses. His body seems like that of a pony-sized bee, a crown made of pure honey sitting atop his head. Carefully, he scans their every movement, observing their wards growing weaker and stronger. Eventually, he knows that they will make a mistake.
    Finally, something springs to his eye. A tiny hole on their side, completly unguarded. Wonderful. With a few quick maneuvers through the air, he positions himself, aiming at the small air-elemental amongst their mids. She seems weak enough. Not to mention that she seems to be a child. Her death will surely break their spirit. He conjures up a sphere of pure force, powerful enough to tear a through several layers of adamantium, before shooting it towards her.

Meanwhile, at the Tartarus gates, Javed is watching the daleks fly past in his incorporeal form. Not very smart, those creatures. But powerful. Why had she insisted for her flock to be the first to enter this world? Such an annoying waste of resources. After they have flewn past, he stands before the gates, pondering on whether to pass through. No, he finally decides. It is more than likely that he would trigger some sort of alarm by doing this. Instead, he simply sends out a telepathic message to the Drakorans outside. "Don't bother. They will not try to leave Tartarus before they have slaughtered every single one of its guardians. And by then it will be a moot point. There is more important work to be done."
    Twilich orders all four of her Dragons to blast the Charging Lust demon at once, there combined powwer should finish it off for sure.
    Spoiler: in game terms
    Show
    Five headed Dragon is a level twelve monster, which places it's power at the level of a god. dragon master soldier is also a level twelve monster, placing st the god like level. Twilich's dragons, from weakest to strongest at this exact moment, are Five-Headed Dragon(5000 ATK) Red Eyes Darkness Dragon(6300 ATK) Dragon Master Soldier(6500 ATK) and Blue Eyes Shining Dragon(6900 ATK). combined, there Attack power totals to 24700. I'm pretty sure this counts as over kill

*meenwhile, on the ground, not a single member of Rater's group has noticed the ball of force, untill it's a foot away from Sweetie Bellemental. but then, at the last minute, Lucemon catches it, and the force disperses harmlessly*
    How dare you? How Dare you attck my friend! My Partner?! How Dare Yo attack someone who doesn't see me as a Monster! I'll Kill You! Paradice Lost!
    *Lucemon Flies to the bee shaped Pride Demon and unleshes a Barrage of Punches*
    Spoiler: Info about Paradise Lost.
    Show
    Paradise lost is literally as I described, about a hundred punches thown in a few seconds. Here's the thing, Remember how I said that an ultimate level Digimon had attacks on par with a Nuclear Warhead? well, Lucemon is the strongest of the Seven Great Demon Lords. he is stronger than the other six combined. the other six are all mega levels, which are fifty times stronger than Ultimates. the End result is that Lucemon(Chaos Mode) has an attack power greater than 300 nuclear warheads. if even one punch lands, the demon is probably dead.

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

18. - Top - End - #138

Ah, so Grogar is behind the issues in the North. That would explain why the professor was so excited at the prospect of field-testing his latest invention. It's a device that detects magical sound waves and automatically projects a canceling frequency to render them powerless. The professor being the professor, it then replaces the offending sounds with a musical selection by *shudder* the Village Ponies.

As for your personal woes, my advice would be to contact your fiancé and have a direct talk with her about your problems. Simply hiding away from your problems won't solve anything.

Nightcore winced.

"She hasn't been in the best of moods since then. I'm not even allowed in the house."

"You think it has anything to do with you being a dunce-headed deamon summoner?" Pushing snorted out, motioning over to the local ninja. "And sweet Celestia, the Village Ponies? That's just cruel."

"Be quiet, ghoul."

"This is bullgunk." the harpy muttered. "Look at these freaks."

"Hush now, if the Warden's will it, then let them fight it out."

"That's stupid, and you know that. Hell, next you'r going to say that we should let the big guy downstairs out."

"Don't speak of such things, harpy." the cyclops muttered.

A light breeze, perhaps impossibly, passes through the space Javed is standing.

A Warden appears before him, human-sized and thin. It's presumably feminine figure was mostly concealed by a grey cloak that might have been a body, and a rounded, eyeless face was topped by a massive half-ethereal rack of horns that blended the features of a mass of gnarled roots and a set of shedding antlers, green moss and red shredded skin decorating them in equal measure.

What are you doing here, creature? What's the point? Who do you serve? the creature whispered directly at him, leaving no room for other possibilities. "Who is She? You think of her in fear."
    Show

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ettin in the Playground

Twilich orders all four of her Dragons to blast the Charging Lust demon at once, there combined powwer should finish it off for sure.
    Spoiler: in game terms
    Show
    Five headed Dragon is a level twelve monster, which places it's power at the level of a god. dragon master soldier is also a level twelve monster, placing st the god like level. Twilich's dragons, from weakest to strongest at this exact moment, are Five-Headed Dragon(5000 ATK) Red Eyes Darkness Dragon(6300 ATK) Dragon Master Soldier(6500 ATK) and Blue Eyes Shining Dragon(6900 ATK). combined, there Attack power totals to 24700. I'm pretty sure this counts as over kill

Indeed, under the attacks of their combined forces, the demon is torn apart. A shower of flesh covers the group for a moment, before harmlessly dispersing into nothingness.

Somewhere far off in the distance, someone is very unhappy at the sight of another one these behemoths dying. Perhaps it is about time to intervene.....

*meenwhile, on the ground, not a single member of Rater's group has noticed the ball of force, untill it's a foot away from Sweetie Bellemental. but then, at the last minute, Lucemon catches it, and the force disperses harmlessly*
    How dare you? How Dare you attck my friend! My Partner?! How Dare Yo attack someone who doesn't see me as a Monster! I'll Kill You! Paradice Lost!
    *Lucemon Flies to the bee shaped Pride Demon and unleshes a Barrage of Punches*
    Spoiler: Info about Paradise Lost.
    Show
    Paradise lost is literally as I described, about a hundred punches thown in a few seconds. Here's the thing, Remember how I said that an ultimate level Digimon had attacks on par with a Nuclear Warhead? well, Lucemon is the strongest of the Seven Great Demon Lords. he is stronger than the other six combined. the other six are all mega levels, which are fifty times stronger than Ultimates. the End result is that Lucemon(Chaos Mode) has an attack power greater than 300 nuclear warheads. if even one punch lands, the demon is probably dead.
    While the demon manages to black several of the punches by conjuring up magical shields, but eventually one makes it through. Dazed by the attack, the demon forgets all attempts of defending himself, and ends up crushed by the onslaught.

A light breeze, perhaps impossibly, passes through the space Javed is standing.

A Warden appears before him, human-sized and thin. It's presumably feminine figure was mostly concealed by a grey cloak that might have been a body, and a rounded, eyeless face was topped by a massive half-ethereal rack of horns that blended the features of a mass of gnarled roots and a set of shedding antlers, green moss and red shredded skin decorating them in equal measure.

What are you doing here, creature? What's the point? Who do you serve? the creature whispered directly at him, leaving no room for other possibilities. "Who is She? You think of her in fear."
    Show
    Since he currently is a formless, floating mass, I wouldn't say he's standing in one point. But that's a minor point.

Finally. Someone with some common sense. Right down to business, and with important questions too. Still, it has read his mind. With a small bout of concentration, he builds up a mental shield. It should be enough to stop most any reading. His voice hallows through the nearby area, clearly audible. It is as calm and polite as the Drakorans remember.

"You are correct to ask, my child. Indeed, I am one of the demons that are currently invading your homeworld. I serve under the command of Mother Letitia, leader of this force. Who is the person I have been thinking about. I cannot see, however, why you think that I fear her. No, she is a stupid, impulsive fool. Even her own power can't save her from that.

Which is why I am here. I seek to defect."
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-10-07 at 02:57 PM.

20. - Top - End - #140

Show
    Since he currently is a formless, floating mass, I wouldn't say he's standing in one point. But that's a minor point.

Finally. Someone with some common sense. Right down to business, and with important questions too. Still, it has read his mind. With a small bout of concentration, he builds up a mental shield. It should be enough to stop most any reading. His voice hallows through the nearby area, clearly audible. It is as calm and polite as the Drakorans remember.

"You are correct to ask, my child. Indeed, I am one of the demons that are currently invading your homeworld. I serve under the command of Mother Letitia, leader of this force. Who is the person I have been thinking about. I cannot see, however, why you think that I fear her. No, she is a stupid, impulsive fool. Even her own power can't save her from that.

The Warden suddenly becomes solid, not that it wasn't already, but in a manner that allowed outside forces to interact with it. The light breeze conformed that there was a humanish figure under the cloak, and the face...

The Warden opened it's eyes, which were hidden behind the glamor it covered itself with. Two big, green, watery orbs that looked too large for it's otherwise human face blinked in mild amusement, and it's horns lost there magical aura, becoming what they really were: two big brambles of bone and wood, dripping with springwater and blood alike. The cosmically timeless presence of the Warden dropped entirely, leaving a strange-looking grey-skinned demihuman.

"A defect to the Pits? Charming." the women drawled out, clicking her tongue loudly as she finished. "Well, first off, don't call me child, preacher's don't do well down where I'm from. Secondly, who's this Letitia girl and why haven't I got one clue about who she is? What backwards-ass demiplane is this invasion force from, and what do they..."

The women narrowed her eyes and opened her mouth slightly, enough to show that her mouth was very much in-human, consisting of thorns and shards of bone wrapped together with white cords of tendon.

"Go fully solid if you want to live."
    Show

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait aminute, I could have sworn I already destroyed that dimension?

Don't worry, it was a mercy killpoor deluded foals thought they were sexy vampires when really they were blood drinking pixies

What if I tought you an enchantment that makes anything imperviouse to all forms of fire, magical or otherwise? includeing things like hellfire and soul fire. you know, the fire so hot that it can burn a dragon or pheonix to death?

If nothing else, it should let your foals have toys that aren't made of Daleks.
    Wait, so I just indirectly destroyed a bunch of undead? This day's starting to turn out alright after all.

Also, for the last time; I. Am. Immune. To. Fire.
    I am impervious, resistant, warded, protected, safe, insusceptible, untouched, and unaffected by flames of any kind, magical or otherwise. I am married, with twin foals, to the Princess of the Fire Elemental Plane, who burns with fires so intense they scorch the denizens of her realm.
    *takes several deep breaths*
    I apologize for that outburst, but the constant assertion that I have anything to fear from fire-

*Boffinspark's eyes start to twitch as he begins to vibrate rapidly from rage for several seconds before he regains his composure*

Deep breaths, Irving, deep breaths.
    I'm going to enjoy the following bombardment far more than I suspect I should.

Spoiler
    Show

Nightcore winced.

"She hasn't been in the best of moods since then. I'm not even allowed in the house."

"You think it has anything to do with you being a dunce-headed deamon summoner?" Pushing snorted out, motioning over to the local ninja. "And sweet Celestia, the Village Ponies? That's just cruel."

"Be quiet, ghoul."
    But have you tried contacting her some other way, say a letter, or telepathic communication? It could well be that she is simply waiting for you to display the same level of commitment and persistence towards your relationship that she sees you display towards your work.
    *turns to Pushing Daisies*
    And I wouldn't judge the professor too harshly; Princess Celestia initially requested Sealine Dion, but even the professor isn't quite that...uncivilized.

My Homebrew

Show

22. - Top - End - #142
    Ettin in the Playground

The Warden suddenly becomes solid, not that it wasn't already, but in a manner that allowed outside forces to interact with it. The light breeze conformed that there was a humanish figure under the cloak, and the face...

The Warden opened it's eyes, which were hidden behind the glamor it covered itself with. Two big, green, watery orbs that looked too large for it's otherwise human face blinked in mild amusement, and it's horns lost there magical aura, becoming what they really were: two big brambles of bone and wood, dripping with springwater and blood alike. The cosmically timeless presence of the Warden dropped entirely, leaving a strange-looking grey-skinned demihuman.

"A defect to the Pits? Charming." the women drawled out, clicking her tongue loudly as she finished. "Well, first off, don't call me child, preacher's don't do well down where I'm from. Secondly, who's this Letitia girl and why haven't I got one clue about who she is? What backwards-ass demiplane is this invasion force from, and what do they..."

The women narrowed her eyes and opened her mouth slightly, enough to show that her mouth was very much in-human, consisting of thorns and shards of bone wrapped together with white cords of tendon.

"Go fully solid if you want to live."
    Had he possessed a functioning par of eyes, Javed would have rolled them. Back to the pointless machismo, it seems. Without hesitation, he complied to her orders. Unlike her, however, he decided to go for something less silly. An almost miniscule mass of shadows collected itself on the floor, before inexplicably taking the form of a small, almost inexplicably adorable, albino kitten. "Of course you have no idea who Letitia is. She is unimportant. Nothing more than the shepherd of the miniscule flock you see attacking your prison. However, we do not stem from a demiplane contained in this world. In this universe. Our origins lie elsewhere."

23. - Top - End - #143

Indeed, under the attacks of their combined forces, the demon is torn apart. A shower of flesh covers the group for a moment, before harmlessly dispersing into nothingness.

Somewhere far off in the distance, someone is very unhappy at the sight of another one these behemoths dying. Perhaps it is about time to intervene.....

While the demon manages to black several of the punches by conjuring up magical shields, but eventually one makes it through. Dazed by the attack, the demon forgets all attempts of defending himself, and ends up crushed by the onslaught.

Show

*Fore a moment, Lucemon looks frightend at himself*
    No, I've become a monster. Just like I was afraid of.
    *His thoughts are dispelled when he heres his partner speak up*
    You saved me. thank you Lucemon.
    I did. I saved you. but you are still in Danger. we need to finish this fight now. Sweetie, I'm going to Change again. Please don't think of me any diferant when you see what I really am.
    I won't. I already Pinkie Promised that I'd never hate you.
    Pinkie Promise?
    It would take to long to explain, if you're going to change, do it
    Right. Lucemon! Mode Change!... Shadow Lord Mode!
    *Lcemon is enshrouded in Darkness once again, this time growing to Twice the size of an Ursa Major. when the Drakness Fades, Lucemon is revealed to have become a 12 winged Dragon, holding a massive sphere of solid Darkness. above it are seven glowing Sigils*
    Spoiler: Picture
    Show

I thout that that form was called Satan Mode?
    My Mode Change, My Name
    *Note that the Dragons mouth does not move when he says that*
    Now, let's finish this.
    Tied of Dispair!

*The Dragon Opens its mouth at towards the three Lust Demons attacking Porffesor Crazy comes a massive gout of Purging Flame. Flames so hot that they bypass the body and burn the soul, leaving nothing behind. in there weakends condition all three should be destroyed. The madpony should be fine, seeing as he's half Phoenix, which apparently protects from Hellfire now.*
    Spoiler: OOC.
    Show
    Shadow Lord mode is the censored American version of the name. this Lucemon is using it to distiguish himself from his name sake, who he is nothing like.

Anyway, By assuming this dorm, Lucemon becomes one of the Super Demon Lords, ad is Classifeid as a Demon God type Digimon. not as strong as a god, but an actual bucking god.

This is his mega form. it's fifty times the strength of Chaos Mode. Which meens that it's attacks are over 1500 times the destructive power of a nuclear warhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Alabenson
    Wait, so I just indirectly destroyed a bunch of undead? This day's starting to turn out alright after all.

Also, for the last time; I. Am. Immune. To. Fire.
    I am impervious, resistant, warded, protected, safe, insusceptible, untouched, and unaffected by flames of any kind, magical or otherwise. I am married, with twin foals, to the Princess of the Fire Elemental Plane, who burns with fires so intense they scorch the denizens of her realm.
    *takes several deep breaths*
    I apologize for that outburst, but the constant assertion that I have anything to fear from fire
    No proffesor, no undead, just some crazy folks that think they are.

And I was thinking more along the lines of using the enchantment to make toys for your foals. toys that won't burn to ash the second they touch them. besides, it also protects from Hellfire, you know, the stuff that burns your soul and completely bypasses normal fire immunity?

Speaking of which, you might want to move out of the way. Lucemon just sent a gout of Purgatorial flame at those demons, and it' just like Hellfire except not evil. It's not good either but...

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

24. - Top - End - #144

But have you tried contacting her some other way, say a letter, or telepathic communication? It could well be that she is simply waiting for you to display the same level of commitment and persistence towards your relationship that she sees you display towards your work.
    *turns to Pushing Daisies*
    And I wouldn't judge the professor too harshly; Princess Celestia initially requested Sealine Dion, but even the professor isn't quite that...uncivilized.
    Nightcore was silent for some time, chewing a bit of cookie in thought.

"Well, she has studies of her own; she's been trying to construct her family tree, you know. She's approved of me going into magic, but she really doesn't like necromancy."

Nightcore sighed, leaning back.

"I think I need to talk to Relgan. Glory talked to him about his kids, and even if we agreed to leave...things be, she gives me odd looks sometimes. I got a grey hair a week ago, you know. Miscasted a spell."

Pushing shuddered again, muttering to herself. "I thought she was the nice sister."

Had he possessed a functioning par of eyes, Javed would have rolled them. Back to the pointless machismo, it seems. Without hesitation, he complied to her orders. Unlike her, however, he decided to go for something less silly. An almost miniscule mass of shadows collected itself on the floor, before inexplicably taking the form of a small, almost inexplicably adorable, albino kitten. "Of course you have no idea who Letitia is. She is unimportant. Nothing more than the shepherd of the miniscule flock you see attacking your prison. However, we do not stem from a demiplane contained in this world. In this universe. Our origins lie elsewhere."
    The Warden relaxed greatly at Javed's compliance, and leaned forward slightly.

"See, now, that's how you do things here. But you don't get it; this is the first attack on Tartarus in a thousand years. This Letitia brat is important if she's managed to send up a army down in the depths. What does she want out of this place, anyhow? Any inmate that get's loose would probably want to end her too."
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2013-10-07 at 04:00 PM.
    Show

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ettin in the Playground

Finally, the demons of lust are felled. Their existance is burned away, finally leaving behind an empty sky. While a few imps try to fill the left-behind space, they too are quickly destroyed.

26. - Top - End - #146

Finally, the demons of lust are felled. Their existance is burned away, finally leaving behind an empty sky. While a few imps try to fill the left-behind space, they too are quickly destroyed.
    *With the Lust Demons out of the way, it should be Trivial for the MM6 to use the elements to purge the remaining imps in this section of battle field, clearing plenty of space to move forward.*
    Show
    Were is my Group and Boffinspark in relation to the battle against that first Pride Demon, that was fighting The Cyclops? would moving deeper in take us there, or are we already past them?

Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ettin in the Playground

The Warden relaxed greatly at Javed's compliance, and leaned forward slightly.

"See, now, that's how you do things here. But you don't get it; this is the first attack on Tartarus in a thousand years. This Letitia brat is important if she's managed to send up a army down in the depths. What does she want out of this place, anyhow? Any inmate that get's loose would probably want to end her too."
    While it is not visible on his face, her words worry Javed very much, as he is hit by the realisation that these fools have no idea who they are fighting. "You ask what we want? It is simple. Our kind hungers. We came to this world to harvest it, to feed upon the desires and evil of its population, as we have done to many worlds before. This prison of yours is like a gigantic pantry to us.

But more to the point, I am afraid it is you who does not get it. This is not an army. Letitia is not even nearly powerful enough to rule an actual army. No. This is a scouting-force. She has lead us here to establish a small foothold for the actual invasion."

*With the Lust Demons out of the way, it should be Trivial for the MM6 to use the elements to purge the remaining imps in this section of battle field, clearing plenty of space to move forward.*
    Show
    Were is my Group and Boffinspark in relation to the battle against that first Pride Demon, that was fighting The Cyclops? would moving deeper in take us there, or are we already past them?
    Show
    I had assumed that the cyclops was somewhere deeper inside Tartarus, while your group was coming from the entrance. So yeah, I'd saying moving deeper is the right direction.
    Last edited by Theoboldi; 2013-10-07 at 04:52 PM.

28. - Top - End - #148

While it is not visible on his face, her words worry Javed very much, as he is hit by the realisation that these fools have no idea who they are fighting. "You ask what we want? It is simple. Our kind hungers. We came to this world to harvest it, to feed upon the desires and evil of its population, as we have done to many worlds before. This prison of yours is like a gigantic pantry to us.

But more to the point, I am afraid it is you who does not get it. This is not an army. Letitia is not even nearly powerful enough to rule an actual army. No. This is a scouting-force. She has lead us here to establish a small foothold for the actual invasion."
    The Warden blinked, and her mouth flapped open once. And then again.

"Aw, you'r...oh, hell no. That's a joke, right? What messed up plane are you from, you little impling? "

The woman took a step away from Javed, looking genuinely woozy.

"That's it, I'm taking you to the High Jury. Depths Below knows I'm not up and about to start the biggest war in history on just my word. Stand still, I'm going to teleport you in."
    Show

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ettin in the Playground

Beholder

Show
    I had assumed that the cyclops was somewhere deeper inside Tartarus, while your group was coming from the entrance. So yeah, I'd saying moving deeper is the right direction.
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wait, so were is Xander fighting those 100 greater demon things? And speaking of which, how are those demon's reacting to his attack?

The Drakoran's seeing the majority of their foes fallen move at full speed towards Xander.
    Last edited by Humble Master; 2013-10-07 at 06:11 PM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

Nightcore was silent for some time, chewing a bit of cookie in thought.

"Well, she has studies of her own; she's been trying to construct her family tree, you know. She's approved of me going into magic, but she really doesn't like necromancy."

Nightcore sighed, leaning back.

"I think I need to talk to Relgan. Glory talked to him about his kids, and even if we agreed to leave...things be, she gives me odd looks sometimes. I got a grey hair a week ago, you know. Miscasted a spell."

Pushing shuddered again, muttering to herself. "I thought she was the nice sister."
    I mean no offense, Miss Nightcore, but it sounds to me like you are making excuses to not contact her. That said, if you feel that you would be best served speaking with Prince Regeln, then you will most likely find him on the observation deck.
    Also, as strange as it feels to recommend something like this, you may wish to talk with the professor when he returns to the ship. As I understand it, he and Princess Pyria overcame issues similar to those that you find yourself currently facing early in their marriage.

My Homebrew

Show