Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 21363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1473

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 88

1. - Top - End - #1351
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 88

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Newcomer's Tour

"I... Suppose. They're too big to be real people, though." She was raised by a racist family and isn't very malicious about it, but has been taught rather racist views.
    Newcomer's Tour

"What do you mean too big?" Salix asks, terribly confused by that statement. It doesn't make any sense to her without more context.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Infirmary]

Obriane tries to hold the baby steady while looking around the camp, there definitely were more than a few spirits around here. How could all these people sleep with such bothersome beings wandering around? "There are a lot of spirits in this place. I think it's haunted." Obriane shivers slightly. remembering her previous encounters with ghosts. One of them had tried to eat her!
    [Infirmary]

"I've seen some of them before. They seem friendly, so I wouldn't worry about it." Kitty reassures her. "I've been here a while and there's never been any trouble. Hey, do you want to take a walk around? I could show around."

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Orc in the Playground

Newcomer Tour

"Oh, um... Dad said that he was too tall to be a real person. Said that when somebody's too tall, like this bugbear, their noses are too high and they can't get enough air to their brains so they're stupid and slow witted and not really people." Cheasadh nods as she speaks and starts out nervous but gets more confident as she goes on.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Infirmary]

"Um, sure. As long you're sure about those ghosts, you aren't a spirit magnet like me. I- I'm pretty sure you're some kind of spirit though, eh no offense." Obriane remarks.

4. - Top - End - #1354

[Infirmary]

Krystal walks in, her suitcase still in hand. She sees Kitty and Obriane, and gives them a wave and a smile.

Hello. Is Quinn around?

Then she sees the baby. Her pure white eyes light up. Aw, she's so cute!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

5. - Top - End - #1355

Ykysa shakes dust and seeds off of her dress. This place was not a lot like Riverside. It was all a park with grass and trees. But she had city clothes. The Ladychild checks the map inside the card. This was the place. But where was she? Where was anyone?
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

6. - Top - End - #1356

Quote Originally Posted by Taet View Post
    Ykysa shakes dust and seeds off of her dress. This place was not a lot like Riverside. It was all a park with grass and trees. But she had city clothes. The Ladychild checks the map inside the card. This was the place. But where was she? Where was anyone?
    Hey look! Caelynn is playing with Alexis nearby!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

7. - Top - End - #1357

Ykysa runs over to Caelynn! And she sits down on the other side of Alexis. So they can keep watching while they talk. The baby may be in the put everything in her mouth point already. "Oh what a beauty! Hello! I have tried to visit you but the way was blocked for so long."
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.

8. - Top - End - #1358
    Ogre in the Playground

[Infirmary]

So cute indeed! Even with a sunburn, lotion from the burn all over her face, and that grumpy little expression.

Kitty gives Obriane a bit of a funny look. She's kind of rambling a bit. But they're interrupted before she can comment. Kitty returns Krystal's smile. "Yeah, she really is. I don't know if Quinn is here right now. I haven't seen her."

9. - Top - End - #1359

Ykysa runs over to Caelynn! And she sits down on the other side of Alexis. So they can keep watching while they talk. The baby may be in the put everything in her mouth point already. "Oh what a beauty! Hello! I have tried to visit you but the way was blocked for so long."
    Oh, hello! This is my daughter, Alexis Terenti-Turath.
    How have you been, Ykysa?
    Caelynn asks as she sets Alexis down, who makes an unhappy noise and then stares at Ykysa with curious eyes.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

10. - Top - End - #1360

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Oh, hello! This is my daughter, Alexis Terenti-Turath.
    How have you been, Ykysa?
    Caelynn asks as she sets Alexis down, who makes an unhappy noise and then stares at Ykysa with curious eyes.
    "A daughter. A wonderful daughter." Ykysa holds out a sapphire hand to Alexis. The baby tries to grab it and put it in her mouth. Yes. She is that age. "A living egg."

"There are not going to be any more living eggs for us. The Ladychild Uskla let go of her egg. It was dead and ruby. It broke her. I am the only one left."

11. - Top - End - #1361

"A daughter. A wonderful daughter." Ykysa holds out a sapphire hand to Alexis. The baby tries to grab it and put it in her mouth. Yes. She is that age. "A living egg."

"There are not going to be any more living eggs for us. The Ladychild Uskla let go of her egg. It was dead and ruby. It broke her. I am the only one left."
    Why is that, if I may ask? And what happened to Uskla?
    Caelynn questions, concerned
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

12. - Top - End - #1362

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Why is that, if I may ask? And what happened to Uskla?
    Caelynn questions, concerned
    "She was not ready to let the egg go. But."

Alexis squeals and starts to cry. The golem squeezed too hard just thinking about it.

13. - Top - End - #1363

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Infirmary]

So cute indeed! Even with a sunburn, lotion from the burn all over her face, and that grumpy little expression.

Kitty gives Obriane a bit of a funny look. She's kind of rambling a bit. But they're interrupted before she can comment. Kitty returns Krystal's smile. "Yeah, she really is. I don't know if Quinn is here right now. I haven't seen her."
    Krystal nods a little. Okay then. Well, if you do see her, can you let her know that I'm here? My name is Krysyal, by the way.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Refugee Crisis]

"Well..." Sophie begins. "I don't know much about what the Applehills grow here and now. I have a small garden myself, but it's just a pastime. Still, I suppose we could use some more clement weather while we're housing all those liberated slaves."
    Magtok pulls out a notepad to jot down some quick notes, which is really more for show than to actually record anything, seeing as he's a fancy cyborg and all.

"Bright, sunshiney weather, then. Well, you know how to contact me, so I'll just have that be the default, and you can let me know when you need a rainy evening or whatever."

That sounds kinda terrible, Magtok. What if they don't realize how much they need rain until it's too late and a drought has already set in, and can't reach you in time?
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

15. - Top - End - #1365

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    [Infirmary]

Krystal walks in, her suitcase still in hand. She sees Kitty and Obriane, and gives them a wave and a smile.

Hello. Is Quinn around?

Then she sees the baby. Her pure white eyes light up. Aw, she's so cute!
    [Infirmary]

Obriane falls silent, she had said something stupid hand't she? It had just come out of her. She just waves back and tries to smile awkwardly to the new woman. Was she supposed to say anything? Probably best, just to be polite. "Uh, I'm Obriane but I'm not a member of GloG."

16. - Top - End - #1366

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Infirmary]

Obriane falls silent, she had said something stupid hand't she? It had just come out of her. She just waves back and tries to smile awkwardly to the new woman. Was she supposed to say anything? Probably best, just to be polite. "Uh, I'm Obriane but I'm not a member of GloG."
    Krystal gives Obriane a smile and wave, then places her suitcase against the wall.

Hello! It's fine that you're not a member. You're welcome here still. I am though.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

17. - Top - End - #1367
    Ogre in the Playground

((Hey Kerfuffle? You should be letting both SC and I reply before replying yourself. It's really hard to reply when Krystal's been saying two things for every one post of mine.))

[Infirmary]

"Well I can let Quinn know if we see her, but we were going to go on a walk. So we might miss her." Kitty glances at Annie and lets the baby grab hold of one of her fingers. The baby is doing rather well in Obriane's arms. Kitty thought she was going to start crying for sure.

18. - Top - End - #1368
    Titan in the Playground

[Refugee Crisis]

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Magtok pulls out a notepad to jot down some quick notes, which is really more for show than to actually record anything, seeing as he's a fancy cyborg and all.

"Bright, sunshiney weather, then. Well, you know how to contact me, so I'll just have that be the default, and you can let me know when you need a rainy evening or whatever."

That sounds kinda terrible, Magtok. What if they don't realize how much they need rain until it's too late and a drought has already set in, and can't reach you in time?
    Sophie tilts her head.

"That sounds rather reckless. Weather is a delicate thing, you know. Making it sunny and bright all the time could cause harm. How fine is your control over this device?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

19. - Top - End - #1369

[Infirmary]

Apparently Obriane is an expert baby carrier. "Mm, I don't even know what she looks like and this place is pretty big." So many cabins, so many children running about the place. "Kitty is going to guide me around for now."

20. - Top - End - #1370

((Sorry. I get a little post happy sometimes.))

Infirmary

Krystal smiles and nods as she sits down at a desk.

Okay then, and thanks. Have fun on the tour! She gives a little wave to Annie.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

21. - Top - End - #1371
    Ogre in the Playground

[Infirmary]

"You're welcome, and we will." Kitty gives Krystal a smile and looks back at Obriane. "Want to take that walk now then? We might as well."

22. - Top - End - #1372

[Infirmary]

"Of course." Obriane nods to Kitty as she waves farewell to Krystal. "You probably don't have to show me all of it, just the most interesting places." She looks down at Annie. "And maybe you can take her now? Not that I can't carry her..."

23. - Top - End - #1373
    Dwarf in the Playground

Along the Lake

A young lady, about ten years old, looks across the lake. It's beautiful, and she can see an island in the middle of it. She's a bit curious, but doesn't really want to bother to go over there right now. For now, she walks along the edge of the lake, enjoying the air and the sun.

24. - Top - End - #1374
    Titan in the Playground

[Along the Lake]

The little lady will be approached by one curious, small cat with long, red fur and a little green collar. Nicholas the Siberian kitty looks up at the curious-smelling new person.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

25. - Top - End - #1375
    Dwarf in the Playground

Along the Lake

This girl smells like a young human girl, because it seems she is, but only the good parts of it. There are parts of the human smell which are not nice, and those parts are missing in her: only the good parts of the human smell remain.

When she sees the cat, Bella will kneel down and offer her hand for the cat to sniff. "Hello, kitty," she says quietly, "Who are you?"

She can't actually talk to animals, no. She's just talking.

26. - Top - End - #1376
    Titan in the Playground

[Along the Lake]

Nicholas sniffs at Bella's hand and meows. This little two-legs smells nice and sounds nice. He tries to rub against her hand after sniffing it.

27. - Top - End - #1377
    Dwarf in the Playground

Along the Lake

Bella will let the cat do that, and then pet him gently. "You seem to be a good kitty. Do you have an owner? I bet you do. You're really healthy and friendly."

28. - Top - End - #1378
    Titan in the Playground

[Along the Lake]

Nicholas is petted and purrs a little. He really is a friendly kitty. Meanwhile, Bella might notice Sophie approach them from the direction of her cabin.

29. - Top - End - #1379
    Dwarf in the Playground

Along the Lake

Bella does notice Sophie approach, but doesn't say anything until she's sure that she recognizes Sophie. She then stands up and, after a moment, says, "Hi."

She sounds a little awkward. Just a little.

30. - Top - End - #1380
    Titan in the Playground

[Along the Lake]

Nicholas rubs against Bella's legs a little more as she stands up. Meanwhile, Sophie smiles at the little girl.

"Hello. Bella, was it? I wasn't expecting to see you here."