Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 223738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 1473

Thread: [Nexus] GLoG 88

1. - Top - End - #1381
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] GLoG 88

Along the Lake

"I heard about it, so I decided to come and see it,"
    Bella explained, turning toward the lake slightly. "And I like it. It's beautiful."

2. - Top - End - #1382
    Titan in the Playground

[Along the Lake]

"Oh, it is," Sophie says. "I like living here. Is your father here with you?"
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #1383
    Dwarf in the Playground

Along the Lake

Bella is quiet for a moment. That... is a complicated question. "He's not completely here," she said slowly, "But he's not... not here. I'm not sure how to put it. He's watching, but not acting. Not unless I get in trouble."

There's an issue for you: a child who literally can't hide from their parent.

4. - Top - End - #1384
    Titan in the Playground

[Along the Lake]

Sophie quirks an eyebrow. Well... Bella's father is a god, isn't he? Although watching his daughter's every move feels a bit questionable...

"...I see," she just says. "And it seems my cat has already decided to be friendly with you. Have you met anyone else since coming here?"
    Last edited by Morty; 2014-05-01 at 05:36 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

5. - Top - End - #1385
    Dwarf in the Playground

Along the Lake

"Not really," Bella admits, "I wanted to see the lake since I had heard about it."

6. - Top - End - #1386
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Infirmary]

"Of course." Obriane nods to Kitty as she waves farewell to Krystal. "You probably don't have to show me all of it, just the most interesting places." She looks down at Annie. "And maybe you can take her now? Not that I can't carry her..."
    [Infirmary => Walking]

"Oh sure. Here." Kitty takes Annie from Obriane and cradles her inn her arms. "Okay, let's go then." Kitty leads the way outside and starts to move toward the lake. "Most of the buildings are here on this side of the lake. I've been around it lots, though. And the water is perfect for swimming."
    Last edited by Gullara; 2014-05-01 at 11:58 PM.

7. - Top - End - #1387
    Titan in the Playground

[Along the Lake]

"I can introduce you to the people here, if you want," Sophie offers. "You've already met Scylla, Prism and their parents, haven't you?"

8. - Top - End - #1388
    Dwarf in the Playground

Along the Lake

"Yeah," Bella says with a nod, smiling a little. "I would like that."

9. - Top - End - #1389
    Titan in the Playground

[Along the Lake]

Nicholas tries to climb up Bella's legs and back and hop onto her shoulders. He likes her already.

"How about we explore and see who we can meet, then? I can also show you the whole campsite while we're at it."

10. - Top - End - #1390
    Dwarf in the Playground

Along the Lake

"That sounds nice,"
    Bella say, reaching up and scratching the cat behind his ears. "What's his name?"

11. - Top - End - #1391
    Titan in the Playground

[Along the Lake]

"His name is Nicholas," Sophie says, as the cat purrs and rubs against Bella's neck. "He's very friendly, and he seems to like you in particular." She gets up and prepares to lead the girl around the campsite.

12. - Top - End - #1392
    Ogre in the Playground

Along the Lake

Sophie and Bella will likely pass Carth as they start back towards the camp proper. The griffin cub is sunbathing on a spot he seems to have spent some time to make comfortable for him, off to the side away from the lake perhaps thirty or so feet from the water's edge. He'll offer a sound somewhere between a coo and a purr and a wave of an avian fore-claw in greeting as a lady he recognizes comes by with a girl he doesn't.
    "Hiya Miss Sophie." he says somewhat quietly. Somehow his face with its raptor beak displays a cheery mood.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

13. - Top - End - #1393
    Dwarf in the Playground

Along the Lake

Bella nods, and walks with Sophie. This is nicer than being alone, she supposes. When she sees the gryphon, she takes a step back to let Sophie talk. The fact that this moves her slightly behind Sophie is coincidental, as far as you know.

14. - Top - End - #1394
    Titan in the Playground

[Along the Lake]

"Hello, Carth," Sophie says. "Bella, this is Carth. He's a young griffon. Carth, this is Bella. She just came to our campsite for the first time."

15. - Top - End - #1395
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Refugee Crisis]
    Sophie tilts her head.

"That sounds rather reckless. Weather is a delicate thing, you know. Making it sunny and bright all the time could cause harm. How fine is your control over this device?"
    "I could...here, let me show you."

Magtok gives one of his best smiles, and attempts to hand Sophie an umbrella, and then snap his fingers, triggering a roll of thunder off in the distance, followed by rain. It starts very soft at first, as rain often does, before pouring down on them. Magtok himself, oddly, doesn't even bother putting his hood on, completely nonchalant about the storm bearing down on his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

16. - Top - End - #1396
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Somewhere In the Rain]

"Huh. So that is what dark clouds look like from the under side. Now what is that noise?"

Lion starts to get rained on. He holds up all his leaves.

"This is much better than sprinklers. Tastes better too. Tastes clean."
    I have found a RL gaming group but I'm willing to meet other GitP people nearby.
    Please send a PM or an email! _______ Tea served in a student cafe in Seattle

17. - Top - End - #1397
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Along the Lake

Bella nods, and walks with Sophie. This is nicer than being alone, she supposes. When she sees the gryphon, she takes a step back to let Sophie talk. The fact that this moves her slightly behind Sophie is coincidental, as far as you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Along the Lake]

"Hello, Carth," Sophie says. "Bella, this is Carth. He's a young griffon. Carth, this is Bella. She just came to our campsite for the first time."
    Along the Lake

Carth gets up and trots towards, stopping to sit on his haunches a few feet in front of Sophie and Bella. The dog-sized griffin's eyes still look a bit oversized, as is usually the case for young animals.
    "Hiya Bella. I'm Carth, but Miss Sophie said that already. Well-come. Will you be staying here?" he asks excitedly, his tufted tail flicking against the ground. He's kind of a big kitten.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

18. - Top - End - #1398

Entrance

A barefoot teenage girl appears here with olive skin, clad in a dirty, ruffled dress shirt and torn blue skirt, with a Zorua sitting on her head, looking around attentively and curiously.
    The girl looks quite hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

Grounds (Closed Scene with KerfuffleMach2)

A baby girl in a pink onesee, about two or three months, crawls around, with short blond hair, blue cat ears and a tail, and vivid pink eyes.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

19. - Top - End - #1399

Grounds (Fancy Closed Scene)

Krystal is walking about at the moment. She got her suitcase unpacked in her old room, and decided to take a stroll she had been gone for a while, and missed this place.

After a while of walking, she comes across the baby. She looks around, but doesn't see anybody that could claim the baby. This concerns her.

Krystal will approach the baby and gently go to lift her up. Well, hello little cutie. What are you doing here all alone, huh? She doesn't really expect the baby to respond. It's just something you do.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

20. - Top - End - #1400

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Grounds (Fancy Closed Scene)

Krystal is walking about at the moment. She got her suitcase unpacked in her old room, and decided to take a stroll she had been gone for a while, and missed this place.

After a while of walking, she comes across the baby. She looks around, but doesn't see anybody that could claim the baby. This concerns her.

Krystal will approach the baby and gently go to lift her up. Well, hello little cutie. What are you doing here all alone, huh? She doesn't really expect the baby to respond. It's just something you do.
    She succeeds!
    Mama?
    Alexis asks, as if unsure where her mom is.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

21. - Top - End - #1401

Grounds

Oh, hey, the baby can talk! Just not what Krystal was expecting to hear.

Oh. Um, well, I'm not your mom, no. But, we'll try to find her, okay?

Krystal glances around, to see if anybody is nearby. She also adjust her hold on Alexis, to make the baby more comfortable.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

22. - Top - End - #1402

Grounds

Oh, hey, the baby can talk! Just not what Krystal was expecting to hear.

Oh. Um, well, I'm not your mom, no. But, we'll try to find her, okay?

Krystal glances around, to see if anybody is nearby. She also adjust her hold on Alexis, to make the baby more comfortable.
    Well, nearby is a cabin, and there appears to be a sylph male resting against a nearby tree.
    Alexis looks around, trying to find her mom, her pink eyes looking confused.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

23. - Top - End - #1403

Grounds

Krystal sees the confusion, so she starts rocking Alexis a bit to help her calm down. Then she walks over towards the sylph.

Uh, excuse me, sir? Hi. Um, I was wondering if you could help me with something? This little girl here seems to be lost.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

24. - Top - End - #1404

Grounds

Krystal sees the confusion, so she starts rocking Alexis a bit to help her calm down. Then she walks over towards the sylph.

Uh, excuse me, sir? Hi. Um, I was wondering if you could help me with something? This little girl here seems to be lost.
    The startled sylph wakes!
    Oh, um, sure. That's Alexis, Caelynn's kid. she's at work right now, I was watching her for Caelynn, but I kinda fell asleep.
    He replies, getting up tiredly.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

25. - Top - End - #1405

Holding Alexis in one arm, Krystal puts a hand on her hip and gives him a scolding look.

You fell asleep watching a baby? That's terrible! What if she got herself hurt or something!? When's Caelynn coming back?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

26. - Top - End - #1406

Holding Alexis in one arm, Krystal puts a hand on her hip and gives him a scolding look.

You fell asleep watching a baby? That's terrible! What if she got herself hurt or something!? When's Caelynn coming back?
    Hey, you try staying awake after being kept up all night by my daughter, who is currently sleeping, crying and trying to help her go to sleep, and not being able to locate any coffee and not being able to really leave because my girlfriend is off at work and won't be back for a while due to a HALO mission I'm not allowed to talk about!
    And I have no idea. She works at HALO, though.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

27. - Top - End - #1407

Hm. That kinda of reduced the amount she should scold him by. Didn't get rid of it, though.

Well, you obviously need some help, then. Which I will be happy to provide. I'll watch her while you get some sleep, then.

My name's Krystal, by the way. I work in the Infirmary here.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

28. - Top - End - #1408

Hm. That kinda of reduced the amount she should scold him by. Didn't get rid of it, though.

Well, you obviously need some help, then. Which I will be happy to provide. I'll watch her while you get some sleep, then.

My name's Krystal, by the way. I work in the Infirmary here.
    Thank you! I'm Eyros, a HALO member as well, but on leave currently.
    And'd before you ask, if my daughter randomly turns into a wolf pup, that's normal. She and me and my girlfriend are all werewolves, you see. Me and Therlynn can control our shifting, but our daughter cannot.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

29. - Top - End - #1409

Krystal nods a little. That's...good to know, actually. Anything I should know about her? She bounces Alexis a little, indicating who she's talking about. Also, what is your daughter's name?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

30. - Top - End - #1410

Krystal nods a little. That's...good to know, actually. Anything I should know about her? She bounces Alexis a little, indicating who she's talking about. Also, what is your daughter's name?
    Eyros thinks a bit.
    hmm... nothing in the ability category. People may try to kill her though because of her father, though it hasn't happened yet, so I don't think it'll happen. My daughter's name is Lysandra.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show