New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Night Times [D&D 3.5 Campaign]

Gorkond nodded in agreement with the plan and continued to drink most of the night away.

Spoiler
    Show
    Feel like any more RP here, or onto the next day?
    Spoiler: Sigs about the Internet and Life
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacior
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

Awesome Holy Knight Haluesen avatar done by the uber skilled Grinner!

2. - Top - End - #122
    Firbolg in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm good, we can skip to the next day.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by GFawkes View Post
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackwind1kaze View Post
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

The Hub, for PTA & PTU community building. If you're interested, take a look.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Spoiler
    Show
    Dawn of the 3rd Day
    Infinity Days Remain

On the next day it was at it was the day before, with people waking up early to start work and trade. Salkamar was no different, already wandering the town even very early with his eyes open for signs of the bandits, slim though the chance of seeing anything was.

As for the adventuring party they had met the other day, Kasil was up and preparing his magic, Vincent was out in town handling his own business, and Gorkond was still deeply asleep, and would be until much later. Such is what comes from tons of alcohol and generally staying up late.
    Show
    Yeah... even if it's a fairly friendly place by the internet's standards... it's still the internet. A certain level of pedantic bickering is to be expected.
    The forums can't universally agree that the sun will rise in the east. Disagreement is what we do.
    If I can get a pet dinosaur, I totally will. My low wisdom means a raptor looks like a great guard dog.

4. - Top - End - #124

Serra wakes bright and early, she was going to be looking into this hunter she was told about yesterday, he could be interesting. She wakes up Slumber so she'd go with Ed to the lab for the day.

Ed on the other hand, rolled out of bed with a hangover, but, he quickly mixes up a concoction of herbal tea and a small amount of the powder and herbs used in antitoxins and healing salves, with a bit of lemon and honey to cut the bitterness, and downs it in one go, he'd be breathing steam for the next few hours but it got rid of the hangover.

Spoiler
    Show
    Gonna wait for RP then roll the stuff.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    You didn't poke fate with a stick. You set fate on fire, then whacked it with a 2x4 several times.
    good thing they did body attribute instead of Physical attribute, otherwise the stats would look like:

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #125
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

The bartender from the night previous gestured toward Serra when she went down into the tavern area. "Hey, do you need any more information before you head out for the day?" She figured it fair to try to be helpful after the discussion last night.

Spoiler
    Show
    Well that's all I can think of for RP at the moment, unless your 3 are going to be interacting with anyone in particular. Make your rolls/other things.
    Show

6. - Top - End - #126

Serra simply replies, "just directions to that hunter you mentioned, I want to talk to him before noon."

Ed and Slumber, on the other hand, go straight to the shop to get to work, Ed on acids and Slumber on tindertwigs.

Spoiler
    Show
    Both taking 10
    Edward: 21 x 15 = 315sp = 31.5gp = 3 Acids
    Slumber: 22 x 20 = 440sp = 44gp = 44 Tindertwigs
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

The bartender nodded a bit. "Very well. The hunter, Krojan, has the widest house at the end of town, near the gates where you entered from. But...he may not be there. If he's not, your best bet is to look around the nearby dunes, he may be exploring or tracking something. I wish you well with...well, whatever you have in mind."

Hifas watched them for a few minutes while they worked, smiling at their progress, before having to go attend to another patron.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #128

Serra nods, thanking the bartender and heads out to look for the hunter. She hoped to be ready before noon, even if Slumber and Ed wouldn't be ready until the afternoon. Salkamar would know where to find them, and when, so that would be fine for tonight. As long as the bandit showed up tonight, anyway.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

The hunter was away from home as the bartender had expected, but not too far away. He was just outside of town, a tall and lean half-orc covered in the signs of his victories and hunts, sorting out a large backpack near the town gates. At the moment, he had not yet noticed Serra, or else had noticed and paid no heed to her.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #130

Serra walks over to the hunter, "would you happen to be Krojan?" she asks the half-orc simply.
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

The half-orc looked over his shoulder and nodded swiftly at her. "Indeed I am. Who's asking?" He slung his pack over his shoulder and turned to face Serra. He carried a sturdy longbow on his back, had a few daggers on belts around his clothing in various places, and had a rapier in a sheathe at his side. He looked at her without much expression, seeming almost casual at best, or else maybe just bored.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #132

"Serra Dertak," she replies, nodding to the half-orc, "I deal with unusual creatures, and I was told you were knowledgeable about the deserts, and the game available."
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

PaladinGuy

He gave her another quick nod, then looked out at the path then back to her. "Indeed I do, more than anyone else in this town. If you want some information, follow along. I like keeping to a schedule." He started walking then from the town gates, assuming she was behind or beside him following. "So what precise information do you need? I can be general, but more specific questions to answer would be easier."
    Show

14. - Top - End - #134

"As I mentioned, I deal with unusual creatures," Serra says, "I've heard of a few creatures in the region, such as the sand hunter, but I'm mostly interested in magical beasts and fey creatures. However, I currently only have the resources to handle ones about the size of a dog, would you be able to help me find one like that?"
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

P. hysical
    M. ind
    S. pirit

XD

Spoiler
    Show