New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Random Places and Plots 8: Adventures! Thrills! Groceries!

Small Town, Big House

Hildur smiles at the scritching. "Anything else you'd want for out bedroom?"

2. - Top - End - #602
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rotting Baron View Post
    Small Town, Big House

Hildur smiles at the scritching. "Anything else you'd want for out bedroom?"
    I can blast us out a closet... I dunno what else you put in a bedroom.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

3. - Top - End - #603

Small Town, Big House

"Yeah, me neither. Let's just get what we know we want. Like that soft bed..." Hildur says, lowering her voice for the last part.

4. - Top - End - #604
    Ogre in the Playground

Small Town, Big House

"Yeah, me neither. Let's just get what we know we want. Like that soft bed..." Hildur says, lowering her voice for the last part.
    Thryza nods, nuzzling her cheek. Mmmmm, yeah... that's really all we need, I think. She kisses her softly, smiling.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

5. - Top - End - #605

Small Town, Big House

Hildur of course kisses back, and tries to gently push Thyrza against the shower wall. "That's definitely all I need."

6. - Top - End - #606
    Ogre in the Playground

Small Town, Big House

Hildur of course kisses back, and tries to gently push Thyrza against the shower wall. "That's definitely all I need."
    She is pushed, caressing her fiancee's hair and back as she nuzzles her neck. All I need is you...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

7. - Top - End - #607

Small Town, Big House

Hildur smiles and keeps her hands on Thyrza's hips. "I think that goes without saying at this point."

8. - Top - End - #608
    Ogre in the Playground

Small Town, Big House

Hildur smiles and keeps her hands on Thyrza's hips. "I think that goes without saying at this point."
    Thryza giggles, but sighs gently. We have to finish this shower someday, dear.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

9. - Top - End - #609

Small Town, Big House

Hildur reaches over and turns the water off. "There we go," she says, though she doesn't move away.

10. - Top - End - #610
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by aric_kale View Post
    Temporary Worlds

Using his thumb, Vynris pulls back on the hammer of the pistol. When he does this, the glowing, green ball on the tip of his gun extends another foot in length. With the shield on his left arm and the gunblade in his right hand, he charges towards her in a straight line, bringing his shield up to keep her blade away as he attempts to stab her in the stomach.
    Brooke registers the blade and shield too late due to surprise, and Vyrnis impales Brooke!
    Now that's just ****ing cheating.
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2014-02-05 at 12:37 AM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

11. - Top - End - #611
    Ogre in the Playground

Small Town, Big House

Hildur reaches over and turns the water off. "There we go," she says, though she doesn't move away.
    Thryza giggles, kissing her neck and shoulders.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

12. - Top - End - #612

Small Town, Big House

"I kind of want to go home to continue this now." Hildur raises a hand to cup Thyrza's cheek and tries to kiss her.

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ogre in the Playground

Small Town, Big House

"I kind of want to go home to continue this now." Hildur raises a hand to cup Thyrza's cheek and tries to kiss her.
    Thryza kisses her in return. Patience, honey, I know how you feel...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

14. - Top - End - #614
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Brooke registers the blade and shield too late due to surprise, and Vyrnis impales Brooke!
    Now that's just ****ing cheating.
    Vynris locks the hammer back in place, drawing the energy back into a single, tiny ball, which the disappears as he engages the safety. Calm your storm...I don't know all of your skills, you don't know all of mine. It's only fair. He holsters the pistol and snaps his fingers, restoring feeling to their bodies.
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

15. - Top - End - #615

Small Town, Big House

Hildur nuzzles and kisses Thyrza's neck, but soon backs off. "I guess we should get out of the shower."

16. - Top - End - #616
    Ogre in the Playground

[Small Town Big House]
    Thryza nods, helping her out of the shower with a giggle.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

17. - Top - End - #617

Small Town, Big House

Hildur quickly dries herself and gets dressed. "We should probably go soon. The people here think I'm dead."

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ogre in the Playground

Small Town, Big House

Hildur quickly dries herself and gets dressed. "We should probably go soon. The people here think I'm dead."
    Thryza dresses with her, frowning a bit.
    Alrighty... um, just checking, are we inviting your dad to the wedding? We'd have to figure out some way of getting him to wherever it is if we do.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

19. - Top - End - #619

Vynris locks the hammer back in place, drawing the energy back into a single, tiny ball, which the disappears as he engages the safety. Calm your storm...I don't know all of your skills, you don't know all of mine. It's only fair. He holsters the pistol and snaps his fingers, restoring feeling to their bodies.
    Fair point. Any idea where I could buy new weapons? In SAO, they didn't have ranged weapons, so I kinda need to get one.
    Brooke replies, sheathing her blade.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

20. - Top - End - #620
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Fair point. Any idea where I could buy new weapons? In SAO, they didn't have ranged weapons, so I kinda need to get one.
    Brooke replies, sheathing her blade.
    Vynris takes a relaxed position, leaning all of his weight on his left leg. Well, I heard rumor of a place called Mallside, which might have some weapons...shall we visit?
    Sigatars
    Spoiler
    Show

Zane and Aric by Recaiden. Aric Kat by Hatter.

Nexus Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler: FFRP Newbie Links
    Show

21. - Top - End - #621

Vynris takes a relaxed position, leaning all of his weight on his left leg. Well, I heard rumor of a place called Mallside, which might have some weapons...shall we visit?
    Sure!
    Brooke replies happily.
    To Mallside?
    ((you can post first))
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

22. - Top - End - #622

Small Town, Big House

"Of course we're inviting Dad," Hildur says, looking a bit indignant. "We'll find a way for him to get there."

23. - Top - End - #623
    Ogre in the Playground

Small Town, Big House

"Of course we're inviting Dad," Hildur says, looking a bit indignant. "We'll find a way for him to get there."
    Thryza nuzzles her girlfriend's cheek, not having meant to upset her.
    I could see if my aunt and uncle could help... they have a car, maybe we could figure out a way to get it from Essarin to here. After all, we connected the Nexus to both those places.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

24. - Top - End - #624

Small Town, Big House

Hildur doesn't look all too soothed by the nuzzling. "Yeah, and maybe we could find a way to skip the long train ride."

25. - Top - End - #625
    Ogre in the Playground

[Small Town, Big House]
    Thryza hugs her, trying to make up for her accidental offense.
    Yeah... s-sorry about, um... I didn't mean it like that when I said 'if'...
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

26. - Top - End - #626

Small Town, Big House

Hildur soon calms down and returns the hug. "Oh, it's okay, sweetie."

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ogre in the Playground

[Small Town, Big House]
    Thryza kisses her cheek softly. Thanks, babe... I-I guess I just... I dunno, never knowing my dad and all...
    She shakes her head. Well... enough of that. Let's, uh... do whatever we're doing next.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Show

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ogre in the Playground

A Random Thread for a Random Plot

When our young adventurous adventurers recover from their thankfully short trip through a psychedelic portal, they'll find themselves laying on their backs and staring up at a whale. It's not too bad though, at least the whale has the sense not to gawk at N'alae and seems to have the ability to float in the air. The blue whale gives a deep throaty bellow before slowly turning end over end to spin through the air, moving away from them while flapping it's flippers in a vain attempt to steer.

With the whale out of the way, the sky is revealed to be a dark pink in color with streaks of orange weaving their way through and providing a shimmering effect.

Once they stand up to get their bearings, they'll find that the world they seem to be standing in is quite strange, populated by hundreds of small floating islands with no seeming way to get to one another. Each one also appears to have objects of all shapes and sizes from flying fish to wooden tables to tea sets that serve themselves. Their island is roughly twenty foot in radius, appears to be made of linoleum tile, and has a great big head sitting on one side.

Huge. Easily 10ft tall and it appears to be that of a bald human male and seems to be snoring as loud as a freight train.

The changes also aren't limited to the surroundings but also to our heroes.

Wenomir will wake to find his armor missing, but his axe still in his hands. At least Wolfy didn't seem to mess with that. His armor has been replaced by a bright yellow jumpsuit with a giant black strike on either side. It might take a while to figure out, but the suit has the same properties and strength as his armor did.

N'alae will find that she's still in uniform, but wearing a different one. Her entire outfit has been replaced by the classic white and blue sailor outfit with bellbottom pants. At least she's kept her hat even if the colors are different. Though how it sits on top of a giant Pompadour is a mystery.

Finally, Spako is...well, Spako is a special case. All the items he's carrying are the same and where they're supposed to be, but his clothing has been replaced by a blue and black basketball uniform with tight shorts, a tanktop outfitted just for him, and finally, a giant 2ft wide afro wig that is stuck on top of his head.

Yeah...this is gonna be interesting.

29. - Top - End - #629
    Orc in the Playground

[Well This Is Trippy]

N'alae's first response is to attempt to get a transporter lock to get back...somewhere. Which, naturally, isn't happening.

So her next one is to inexplicably pull scissors out of nowhere (the attentive might have heard an odd noise, Wenomir specifically may or may not recognize it as the sound that previously accompanied Borg transporter beams, but much quieter) and...start fixing her hair. Strangely competently.

"<Got to keep some of my dignity...> This looks like something the Major would create in a holodeck while drunk off far too much kali-fal...I can't get a transporter lock back to that tavern, so I would assume we are in some other dimension until we do whatever that...bizarre canine creature that sheared through our inhibitors wants. Or until we've been amusing enough. Actually, wait, no, this isn't what she would make in a holodeck, this is more like one of those incidents with the Federation flagship and the omnipotent alien..."

Oh dear.
    Spoiler
    Show

by Happyturtle and Ashen Lilies

FFR Links:

30. - Top - End - #630
    Titan in the Playground

[Well This Is Trippy]

"It's been entirely too long since I was humiliated and stripped of my dignity," Wenomir says, his voice bearing the promise of terrible vengeance. "This place looks thoroughly useless. Let's get out of here as fast as we can."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.