New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] Backstage: CUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Esmeralda nodded, and winked at Navy as he walked away. "Room 427 eh..." she murmured, before turning to Lone Star, and pecking his cheek. "Yes. Let us be off then."
    Lone Star wrapped her up in one wing. So... where to now? The beach? Our room?...... Maybe you're going to go take up Navy on his offer? He tried not to let his jealousy show, but let's be honest here, he kinda sucks at that.

(( Someone else's turn in the bar ))
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2015-01-08 at 11:37 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Lone Star wrapped her up in one wing. So... where to now? The beach? Our room?...... Maybe you're going to go take up Navy on his offer? He tried not to let his jealousy show, but let's be honest here, he kinda sucks at that.

(( Someone else's turn in the bar ))
    Esmeralda cast a sidelong glance at her coltfriend. On one hoof, Navy's offer was proving to very tempting. Very tempting indeed. On the other, Lone Star's expression gave her plenty of warning. She sighed inwardly. Why couldn't matter of heart be as straightforward as physical battle? At least there, she knew where she stood. With a reluctant sigh and gentle nuzzle, she said, "Come, Star. Let's go back to our room. We can... decide later."

3. - Top - End - #753
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda cast a sidelong glance at her coltfriend. On one hoof, Navy's offer was proving to very tempting. Very tempting indeed. On the other, Lone Star's expression gave her plenty of warning. She sighed inwardly. Why couldn't matter of heart be as straightforward as physical battle? At least there, she knew where she stood. With a reluctant sigh and gentle nuzzle, she said, "Come, Star. Let's go back to our room. We can... decide later."
    The two made their way back to their room. Lone Star didn't say much as he tried to piece his thoughts together.

It was so much easier when they could just bang without thought or end. After all, it's hard to feel inadequate when a mare practically hands herself to you on a silver platter wearing a corset.

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #754
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Me too...really...concentrating...all the concentration,"
    He mumbled as he gave her more distracting little kisses. He then stopped and crookedly grinned. "Sorry...I just cannot help myself....when you're even any distance away from me...I just feel compelled to shower you with affection...Clearly this is your fault for being so alluring." He continued to grin and pecked her lips. "I'll try to be good there...a little bit...a tiny gram of well behavedness."

He then popped some popcorn in his mouth and idly glanced the screen, though his hoof started to gently rub Icy's side.
    "My fault huh?" Icy replied, rolling her eyes just a bit. She choose to ignore the gentle hoofrub, but from the way a blush was creeping up her pale cheeks and her minor squirming, she wasn't exactly good at ignoring it either.

The two made their way back to their room. Lone Star didn't say much as he tried to piece his thoughts together.

It was so much easier when they could just bang without thought or end. After all, it's hard to feel inadequate when a mare practically hands herself to you on a silver platter wearing a corset.
    Or in this case, practically dragging you into another heated kiss to make up for lost time as soon as they got into the room~

5. - Top - End - #755
    Titan in the Playground

Or in this case, practically dragging you into another heated kiss to make up for lost time as soon as they got into the room~
    He figured that might happen, but didn't want to assume.

At least he took to it quickly, wings spreading wide...

Extended Sig

6. - Top - End - #756
    Troll in the Playground

"My fault huh?" Icy replied, rolling her eyes just a bit. She choose to ignore the gentle hoofrub, but from the way a blush was creeping up her pale cheeks and her minor squirming, she wasn't exactly good at ignoring it either.

"Tis very much so your fault.....I just can't help but love you.."
    He throatily growled and placed soft tender kisses upon her neck. And just when she was probably starting to enjoy them he got up, throwing her a smirk as he walked behind the couch and turned off the projector leaving the living room dark. Icy would hear some shuffling around the media center, a brief needle scratch sounded as an acoustic guitar started to play.

Icy would see a spotlight suddenly light over Fox Trot who was now sporting a black silk shirt, his hair all tussled and wavy, eyes closed, expression broody.

"I will be your stallion..."
    He whispered glancing up at her soulfully.
    --

"I would prance...if you asked me to prance.....I would follow and never look back....I would comfort if I saw you were crying.....And you I will console, for life.~"
    He began to sing as he slowly walked up to the sitting mare, very very angstily.

"~You make me tremble...when you touch my lips. When you make me smile...My heart does skip~.. hehe.."
    He smiled and reached out, taking her hoof and bringing it to his lips, a doofy smile on his face.

"~And I would die...for the one I love. Hold you in my forelegs, for life."
    He lowered his head and softly nuzzled her chest before quickly and dramatically turning away, his back to her.

He looked over his shoulders, eyes closed before dramatically slowly opening them. "~I will be your stallion, Icy. I will kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You just take my breath away........"~ He brought a trembling hoof to his mouth slowly lowering it down to his chest.

"~And I swear...I will always be yours....and I'd never lie....Nor run and hide.....

....Because I am so deep....in love with thee......I won't despair, you're here, to my delight."~

~"I will be your stallion, Icy. I will kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever."~
    He turned around and softly brushed his lips against hers as he continued to sing. "~Cuz you just take my breath away........"~ Kiss.

And then the instrument segment happened as Fox Trot turned away again, slowly making his way to where his collection of reels were and pulled an old looking one and blew off some dust. Even doing this, every movement he made had some sort of theatricality to it. Lingering glances of desire. Pouty lips and so forth. He walked behind the couch and brushed his tail against Icy in the process. He quickly switched out the reels turning the projector back on. "Oh I just want to hold you....just want to hold you..." The projector started to flicker to show an evening scenic field of grass as Fox now stood in front of the screen.

~"I am so deep....in love with thee...And here you are by my side, for life."~
    He reached out a hoof towards her and brought it slowly back in towards him.

~"I will be your stallion, Icy. I will kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. And I will love you for life and... everyday........"~

And then the projector showcased a great big and mighty waterfall on the screen. Fox looked at Icy intensely his hoof against his chest as the music increased dramatically.

"~I will be your stalliiion, Icy."~
    He then suddenly tore open his shirt, buttons popping off in a sharp melodramatic hoof movement. His shirt flapping a little from an unknown breeze as he got up on his hind legs.

"~....I will kiss awaaay the pain. I will stand by you foreveeeer. Because you just take my breath away...Love you for life, eveeeryday........"~
    He reached out both of his hooves to Icy, his eyes closing.

"I will always be your stallion...~"

And then as suddenly as this whole bit began, the projector turned off leaving the room dark as the music faded away.

Yea, that just happened.
    Last edited by Benson; 2015-01-11 at 07:36 PM.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Ettin in the Playground

He figured that might happen, but didn't want to assume.

At least he took to it quickly, wings spreading wide...
    Esmeralda made it a long, slow, sensual kiss, pouring her deep-seated desire into it, her foreleg curling to pull the stallion close. Then she broke the kiss briefly, reluctantly, with a lusty smile on her lips, nuzzling his cheek gently. "Oh Star... love you so much..." Her hoof around found its way to the base of his wings...

"Tis very much so your fault.....I just can't help but love you.."
    He throatily growled and placed soft tender kisses upon her neck. And just when she was probably starting to enjoy them he got up, throwing her a smirk as he walked behind the couch and turned off the projector leaving the living room dark. Icy would hear some shuffling around the media center, a brief needle scratch sounded as an acoustic guitar started to play.
    Icy blinked as the stallion got up and disappeared in the darkness. "Fox? What's happen-"

[COLOR="#8B4513"]
    Icy would see a spotlight suddenly light over Fox Trot who was now sporting a black silk shirt, his hair all tussled and wavy, eyes closed, expression broody.

"I will be your stallion..."
    He whispered glancing up at her soulfully.
    --

"I would prance...if you asked me to prance.....I would follow and never look back....I would comfort if I saw you were crying.....And you I will console, for life.~"
    He began to sing as he slowly walked up to the sitting mare, very very angstily.

"~You make me tremble...when you touch my lips. When you make me smile...My heart does skip~.. hehe.."
    He smiled and reached out, taking her hoof and bringing it to his lips, a doofy smile on his face.

"~And I would die...for the one I love. Hold you in my forelegs, for life."
    He lowered his head and softly nuzzled her chest before quickly and dramatically turning away, his back to her.

He looked over his shoulders, eyes closed before dramatically slowly opening them. "~I will be your stallion, Icy. I will kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. You just take my breath away........"~ He brought a trembling hoof to his mouth slowly lowering it down to his chest.

"~And I swear...I will always be yours....and I'd never lie....Nor run and hide.....

....Because I am so deep....in love with thee......I won't despair, you're here, to my delight."~

~"I will be your stallion, Icy. I will kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever."~
    He turned around and softly brushed his lips against hers as he continued to sing. "~Cuz you just take my breath away........"~ Kiss.

And then the instrument segment happened as Fox Trot turned away again, slowly making his way to where his collection of reels were and pulled an old looking one and blew off some dust. Even doing this, every movement he made had some sort of theatricality to it. Lingering glances of desire. Pouty lips and so forth. He walked behind the couch and brushed his tail against Icy in the process. He quickly switched out the reels turning the projector back on. "Oh I just want to hold you....just want to hold you..." The projector started to flicker to show an evening scenic field of grass as Fox now stood in front of the screen.

~"I am so deep....in love with thee...And here you are by my side, for life."~
    He reached out a hoof towards her and brought it slowly back in towards him.

~"I will be your stallion, Icy. I will kiss away the pain. I will stand by you forever. And I will love you for life and... everyday........"~

And then the projector showcased a great big and mighty waterfall on the screen. Fox looked at Icy intensely his hoof against his chest as the music increased dramatically.

"~I will be your stalliiion, Icy."~
    He then suddenly tore open his shirt, buttons popping off in a sharp melodramatic hoof movement. His shirt flapping a little from an unknown breeze as he got up on his hind legs.

"~....I will kiss awaaay the pain. I will stand by you foreveeeer. Because you just take my breath away...Love you for life, eveeeryday........"~
    He reached out both of his hooves to Icy, his eyes closing.

"I will always be your stallion...~"

And then as suddenly as this whole bit began, the projector turned off leaving the room dark as the music faded away.

Yea, that just happened.
    "..." Icy simply stared at her love, not entirely sure how to respond to this. True, ponies were known to burst into song from time to time when the narrative called for it, but it has been good while since Icy had been on the receiving end of one. Then slowly, she brought her hooves together in a slow, polite clap.

Clap, clap, clap.

"Quite the show, my love," Icy finally said with a gentle smile, still lying on the couch. "Quite the show."

8. - Top - End - #758
    Troll in the Playground

"..." Icy simply stared at her love, not entirely sure how to respond to this. True, ponies were known to burst into song from time to time when the narrative called for it, but it has been good while since Icy had been on the receiving end of one. Then slowly, she brought her hooves together in a slow, polite clap.

Clap, clap, clap.

"Quite the show, my love," Icy finally said with a gentle smile, still lying on the couch. "Quite the show."
    Fox turned the lights back on and Icy would easily spy the slight blush on his cheeks, as if though the reality of what just happened hit the derpy stallion.

"I...I meant it...Icy..."
    He derpily smiled and kneel-ed in front of her and the couch, his cheeks still pink. He gave her a little nuzzle and kept it there for a few seconds. "I feel like...like a stallion who just keeps falling in love all over again with the pony of his dreams. Those silly knots in my stomach whenever you're around...."

"I know this is all random...maybe its the holiday or something...but darn it....." He
    took a deep breath. "I just love you so much Icy." When he loved, he loved intensely, after all, his life was guided by soap opera universe laws.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda made it a long, slow, sensual kiss, pouring her deep-seated desire into it, her foreleg curling to pull the stallion close. Then she broke the kiss briefly, reluctantly, with a lusty smile on her lips, nuzzling his cheek gently. "Oh Star... love you so much..." Her hoof around found its way to the base of his wings...
    ... Yeah, he needn't've worried.

mmm~ Love you too~ Lone Star rubbed the base of Es' horn, nuzzling and kissing his lady love.

Extended Sig

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox turned the lights back on and Icy would easily spy the slight blush on his cheeks, as if though the reality of what just happened hit the derpy stallion.

"I...I meant it...Icy..."
    He derpily smiled and kneel-ed in front of her and the couch, his cheeks still pink. He gave her a little nuzzle and kept it there for a few seconds. "I feel like...like a stallion who just keeps falling in love all over again with the pony of his dreams. Those silly knots in my stomach whenever you're around...."

"I know this is all random...maybe its the holiday or something...but darn it....." He
    took a deep breath. "I just love you so much Icy." When he loved, he loved intensely, after all, his life was guided by soap opera universe laws.
    Icy pulled the stallion into a hug, and nuzzled his neck gently. "I know," Icy said. Two simple words. Icy knew she needed no other. Then she swept his lips into another passionate kiss of her own.

... Yeah, he needn't've worried.

mmm~ Love you too~ Lone Star rubbed the base of Es' horn, nuzzling and kissing his lady love.
    Nothing more needed to be said, as Es dragged Lone Star to the bed again, her horn flicking only once to banish the camera away.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Titan in the Playground

Nothing more needed to be said, as Es dragged Lone Star to the bed again, her horn flicking only once to banish the camera away.
    Indeed.

The camera would return some time later, after about as long as it usually needed to... only to get flicked away again.

The second time it came back, it found Lone Star feeding Es ice cream on the bed.

Extended Sig

12. - Top - End - #762
    Ettin in the Playground

Indeed.

The camera would return some time later, after about as long as it usually needed to... only to get flicked away again.

The second time it came back, it found Lone Star feeding Es ice cream on the bed.
    Ice-cream. In winter. Must had been some strenuous exercise they had. Regardless, Es licked the spoon clean, letting a pleased hum. "Mmmmm~ chocolate. My favourite. You really do know all my weaknesses."

13. - Top - End - #763
    Titan in the Playground

Ice-cream. In winter. Must had been some strenuous exercise they had. Regardless, Es licked the spoon clean, letting a pleased hum. "Mmmmm~ chocolate. My favourite. You really do know all my weaknesses."
    There's never a bad time for ice cream! Besides, they were just in a steamroom. And Star DID have some ideas involving the stuff...

I aim to please. He grinned, kissing her neck before rubbing her belly. They could discuss Navy later. For now, he was content to lay next to his lady love and breathe in her scent.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #764
    Troll in the Playground

Icy pulled the stallion into a hug, and nuzzled his neck gently. "I know," Icy said. Two simple words. Icy knew she needed no other. Then she swept his lips into another passionate kiss of her own.
    Fox fell into her kiss, as one who initiated kisses more often, twas always nice when his love swept him off his hooves. The lurvy durvy dork stallion moved his forelegs for a tight hug as the two continued to kiss. Then for a second he broke their kiss and intensely gazed into her eyes, intensely, so intense.

"Mmm....thank you Icy....I do very much like this ending to our first Hearthswarming together."

15. - Top - End - #765
    Ettin in the Playground

There's never a bad time for ice cream! Besides, they were just in a steamroom. And Star DID have some ideas involving the stuff...

I aim to please. He grinned, kissing her neck before rubbing her belly. They could discuss Navy later. For now, he was content to lay next to his lady love and breathe in her scent.
    One could only wonder what ideas he had.

"So you do~" Esmeralda purred, kissing his cheek back, squirming nicely with his belly rub. Now came the hard part. "So... Star. What do you think of the couple earlier?"

Fox fell into her kiss, as one who initiated kisses more often, twas always nice when his love swept him off his hooves. The lurvy durvy dork stallion moved his forelegs for a tight hug as the two continued to kiss. Then for a second he broke their kiss and intensely gazed into her eyes, intensely, so intense.

"Mmm....thank you Icy....I do very much like this ending to our first Hearthswarming together."
    "As do I, my love. As do I." Icy said softly, gazing back eyes, pale blue against his russet. She smiled briefly, looking quite content, before closing the distance again to kiss her love again.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Titan in the Playground

One could only wonder what ideas he had.

"So you do~" Esmeralda purred, kissing his cheek back, squirming nicely with his belly rub. Now came the hard part. "So... Star. What do you think of the couple earlier?"
    ....... They were... tempting. He admitted, his belly rubs slowing a bit. You were really eager to jump Navy... not that I blame you. I'd kill for those abs... and we did come here for the nightlife as well as the beach... They seemed decent enough folks, at least.

Extended Sig

17. - Top - End - #767
    Ettin in the Playground

....... They were... tempting. He admitted, his belly rubs slowing a bit. You were really eager to jump Navy... not that I blame you. I'd kill for those abs... and we did come here for the nightlife as well as the beach... They seemed decent enough folks, at least.
    Esmeralda smiled. So honest, this Lone Star. A part of his charm. She gently nuzzled the stallion's cheek. "I notice you didn't mention how you felt about Cherry... tell me, do you like her?" Her question was sincere, and surprisingly nonchalant. Lone Star might notice the mare's expression was cryptic though. Who knew what she was thinking at this moment?
    Last edited by Grif; 2015-01-21 at 08:19 AM.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

Esmeralda smiled. So honest, this Lone Star. A part of his charm. She gently nuzzled the stallion's cheek. "I notice you didn't mention how you felt about Cherry... tell me, do you like her?" Her question was sincere, and surprisingly nonchalant. Lone Star might notice the mare's expression was cryptic though. Who knew what she was thinking at this moment?
    ... She's... a bit much. But getting revved up like that feels... really good. Lone Star admitted, scratching the back of his head with one hoof. And I do respect the ability to runecraft. I think I could be her friend.

...And I could tell you really liked her too. He grinned and kissed her neck. That mental image was worth every awkward moment. His hoof ran up and down her barrel. So how do you feel about Navy?
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2015-01-21 at 12:20 PM.

Extended Sig

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ettin in the Playground

... She's... a bit much. But getting revved up like that feels... really good. Lone Star admitted, scratching the back of his head with one hoof. And I do respect the ability to runecraft. I think I could be her friend.

...And I could tell you really liked her too. He grinned and kissed her neck. That mental image was worth every awkward moment. His hoof ran up and down her barrel. So how do you feel about Navy?
    "Mmmm," Esmeralda purred, leaning down to kiss and nuzzle that hoof. She seemed pleased with the answer. Her answer was a little more hesitant. The mare seemed to be picking her words carefully. "I liked them both. They're... very much my type, I'll have to admit..." She sighed and looked at him. "And Navy... well..." Her voice trailed off. "... he's tempting. Very tempting."

20. - Top - End - #770
    Titan in the Playground

"Mmmm," Esmeralda purred, leaning down to kiss and nuzzle that hoof. She seemed pleased with the answer. Her answer was a little more hesitant. The mare seemed to be picking her words carefully. "I liked them both. They're... very much my type, I'll have to admit..." She sighed and looked at him. "And Navy... well..." Her voice trailed off. "... he's tempting. Very tempting."
    He kissed her. I see.

Extended Sig

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ettin in the Playground

He kissed her. I see.
    "So... yeah. I'm not sure how should I feel." She caressed Lone Star's hoof. "On one hoof, I really would like to take him up on his offer... on the other..." Esmeralda smiled and kissed Lone Star's muzzle softly. "... I made a promise."

22. - Top - End - #772
    Troll in the Playground

"As do I, my love. As do I." Icy said softly, gazing back eyes, pale blue against his russet. She smiled briefly, looking quite content, before closing the distance again to kiss her love again.
    Kissu kissu.

"Oh sweet pony princesses..."
    A heated kiss.
    ----

The next day, Fox awoke in his bed with his lady love next to him. He sleepily gazed at the back of her head and shuffled in closer and put a warm leg over her cuddled her sleeping form. What a good relaxing night after all that brouhaha with his father. Icy really know how to cool down (zing!) with heating him up. (snerk!)

For a while he would just lay there, holding her close, breathing her sweet cool scent in and around just enjoying her closeness.

GAH F$#@!! Wrench yelled as he was flung back into another random patron.

"NOT IN MY TAVERN YOU LI-"

Hay Bale punched out the bartender. Don't worry sir, no fires! She laughed.

"HAHAHAH! Now this is the way to have fun in a bar!"
    A certain griffoness cheered as she guzzled down her cheap beer and smashed the can against her head. She then threw a chair at a non NPC character and participated in the ruckus for just because!

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ettin in the Playground

"So... yeah. I'm not sure how should I feel." She caressed Lone Star's hoof. "On one hoof, I really would like to take him up on his offer... on the other..." Esmeralda smiled and kissed Lone Star's muzzle softly. "... I made a promise."
    (Moving on!)

With all the sweet talk said and done, the pair spent another lovely evening together. Come morning though, Esmeralda was already dragging (a probably sleepy) Lone Star out of the door to head for the beach. She even prepared beachwear, a straw hat and copious amounts of lotions.

Kissu kissu.

"Oh sweet pony princesses..."
    A heated kiss.
    ----

The next day, Fox awoke in his bed with his lady love next to him. He sleepily gazed at the back of her head and shuffled in closer and put a warm leg over her cuddled her sleeping form. What a good relaxing night after all that brouhaha with his father. Icy really know how to cool down (zing!) with heating him up. (snerk!)

For a while he would just lay there, holding her close, breathing her sweet cool scent in and around just enjoying her closeness.
    And Icy would be sleeping soundly, her forelegs cuddling around Fox instinctively as she continue her nice slumber, murmuring sweet nothings.

24. - Top - End - #774
    Titan in the Playground

(Moving on!)

With all the sweet talk said and done, the pair spent another lovely evening together. Come morning though, Esmeralda was already dragging (a probably sleepy) Lone Star out of the door to head for the beach. She even prepared beachwear, a straw hat and copious amounts of lotions.
    I know how to trot with my own four hooves, ya know. Lone Star said dryly as she dragged him along, smirking to himself. Ya don't gotta drag me everywhere. (Thank you for grabbing the metal wing this time)

Extended Sig

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ettin in the Playground

I know how to trot with my own four hooves, ya know. Lone Star said dryly as she dragged him along, smirking to himself. Ya don't gotta drag me everywhere. (Thank you for grabbing the metal wing this time)
    "Well! If we don't hurry, the best beach spots might be taken! If they haven't been already. Come on, you slowpoke." Esmeralda said, even if she did let the wing go. Cheerily humming, she put on a pair of shades and strutted out out of the lobby, hopefully with Lone Star in tow.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground

"Well! If we don't hurry, the best beach spots might be taken! If they haven't been already. Come on, you slowpoke." Esmeralda said, even if she did let the wing go. Cheerily humming, she put on a pair of shades and strutted out out of the lobby, hopefully with Lone Star in tow.
    I'm goin'! Lone Star was most definitely in tow!... Though always just a little bit behind for some strange reason.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm goin'! Lone Star was most definitely in tow!... Though always just a little bit behind for some strange reason.
    Really strange. Esmeralda seemed to be also shaking her hips in time with her steps for no good reason. Curious, really.

The weather in the city was chilly, as to be expected for winter. But as they near the beach, they'd find the air growing strangely warmer. Almost balmy in fact. By the time they reached the edges of what the city marked as the edges of the beach, it was positively almost summer-like, except it not as prohibitively hot. And all around, ponies were enjoying the little respite from winter, with the sun shining down steadily on the beach-goers, with not a single cloud in sight.

Esmeralda let out an excited squeal and hurried forward, quickly securing a nice spot by winking at a trio of stallions, who suddenly seemed interested in vacating their spot for a lovely mare. Though their expression soured just a moment later when Lone Star came into view. Poor guys.

28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground

Really strange. Esmeralda seemed to be also shaking her hips in time with her steps for no good reason. Curious, really.

The weather in the city was chilly, as to be expected for winter. But as they near the beach, they'd find the air growing strangely warmer. Almost balmy in fact. By the time they reached the edges of what the city marked as the edges of the beach, it was positively almost summer-like, except it not as prohibitively hot. And all around, ponies were enjoying the little respite from winter, with the sun shining down steadily on the beach-goers, with not a single cloud in sight.

Esmeralda let out an excited squeal and hurried forward, quickly securing a nice spot by winking at a trio of stallions, who suddenly seemed interested in vacating their spot for a lovely mare. Though their expression soured just a moment later when Lone Star came into view. Poor guys.
    Lone Star's return glance to the trio wasn't exactly pleasant either. Something along the lines of 'well really, what did you expect? That a mare this hot was single AND just happened to be interested in all 3 of you?'

... Lone Star had very readable expressions. Must be an author thing.

"Boooooooooo!"

Extended Sig

29. - Top - End - #779
    Ettin in the Playground

Lone Star's return glance to the trio wasn't exactly pleasant either. Something along the lines of 'well really, what did you expect? That a mare this hot was single AND just happened to be interested in all 3 of you?'

... Lone Star had very readable expressions. Must be an author thing.

"Boooooooooo!"
    If looks could kill, the trio would have murdered Lone Star three times over. All that jealousy written all over their faces. Esmeralda cheerily waved at the stallions (who were then forced to put up a forced smile) and then nuzzled Lone Star as he settled in beside her. "What do you think we should do first? Sunbathe?"

30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground

If looks could kill, the trio would have murdered Lone Star three times over. All that jealousy written all over their faces. Esmeralda cheerily waved at the stallions (who were then forced to put up a forced smile) and then nuzzled Lone Star as he settled in beside her. "What do you think we should do first? Sunbathe?"
    U mad, bros?

Lone Star grinned. I don't see why not~ He planted a kiss on her lips.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2015-02-12 at 08:51 PM.

Extended Sig