New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [FwM] The Trotting Dead-Mlp without the Kiddy Thread XVI

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Balboa's Estate

"My apologies for all the uh...ruckus, Mister Shores, hopefully this won't complicate our business together, correct sir?" Balboa questioned with a seemingly fretful expression once they were out of sight and near the entrance.

AIDA would be seen standing by the massive double wide door next to some guards who stood there more still and quiet then the English Queen's Guard, who paid little regard to the weirdness of the clockwork robot, they've seen weirder, Hay Bale lived here after all.
    Fresh air. Sweet, merciful fresh air, and not a single mare in sight.

Well, apart from Miss Hay Bale. And the one still clinging to his shoulders. But at least it was an improvement.

"I-I, uh, don't rightly see how a few, um, p-p-p-pretty mares have anythin' t'do with our business." Sandy replied, wiping at his brow.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #302
    Troll in the Playground

Dat Cirrus

"Boo lieutenant, boo,"
    Gearstride playfully hissed as she smooched his cheek. "Ruining my fun, harumph, hehe." She then just sat back and let Silverpine take the wheel so to speak with just a lazy smirk on her face.
    --

"What?....Aww it ain't a talkin' airship? Well my hopes and dreams are ruined forever somehow,"
    Gwen chuckled. She then tapped her chin. "Well if the town is all hurr durr durr right now..............do ya think we can check out the airship? I ain't never seen an airship on the inside and this one looks plenty 'a cool talkin or not." She grinned and nudged Lucky.
    --

Gearstride glanced at Silverpine and shrugged. "I don't see why not." Plus she also did like showing off the airship when she could. "I don't think the vamponies in here will actually be an issue."
    =======

Balboa's Estate

Peachy would have eventually disbanded lest she get on Balboa's annoyed side leaving Sandy one less flirty mare clinging onto him.

"Perfect. Well then my good Shores, I will keep in contact with you and I await your eventual reply,"
    He stuck out his hoof for a farewell shake plus mutual agreement shake.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa's estate

Hay Bale adjusted her sunglasses slightly but said nothing.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig

4. - Top - End - #304
    Ettin in the Playground

Dat Cirrus

"Boo lieutenant, boo,"
    Gearstride playfully hissed as she smooched his cheek. "Ruining my fun, harumph, hehe." She then just sat back and let Silverpine take the wheel so to speak with just a lazy smirk on her face.
    Silverpine couldn't help but smile a little, annoyed as he was from her breach of protocol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    [Airship Antics]

Lucky kinda gives the ship a flat look for a moment, before looking at it uncertainly. "Uh, I dunno, actually. I mean, we were just passin' by, and wondered what this thing, uh, was. Now... uh... Honestly, I ain't sure what to do or ask about now. I mean, I was gonna head to Bridle Shores, but if it's having issues that a big airship ain't allowed to get involved with, a weedy pegasus merc like me would probably be even more unwelcome. Uh..."

He looks over at Gwen and shrugs. "Yeah I dunno what to do."
    "Well, I'm quite sure the townsfolk would appreciate the thought at least." Silverpine debated whether or not to say the real reason they aren't allowed was more due to politics than anything else.

"What?....Aww it ain't a talkin' airship? Well my hopes and dreams are ruined forever somehow,"
    Gwen chuckled. She then tapped her chin. "Well if the town is all hurr durr durr right now..............do ya think we can check out the airship? I ain't never seen an airship on the inside and this one looks plenty 'a cool talkin or not." She grinned and nudged Lucky.
    --

Gearstride glanced at Silverpine and shrugged. "I don't see why not." Plus she also did like showing off the airship when she could. "I don't think the vamponies in here will actually be an issue."
    Silverpine hummed thoughtfully. "I suppose. Why don't you go and greet them at the entrance, while I check on our guests to make sure they're alright?" Then he turned to the intercom. "Captain says okay. Welcome aboard the Cirrus then. Sit tight while we come down to open the door."

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Airship Antics]

Lucky figures the reason in politics or some weird legal technicalities, which is exactly why he's not interested in getting directly involved right now. Getting potentially killed is bad enough, but potentially killed and potentially arrested? Screw that.

He just kinda hovers alongside Gwen for now, waiting for the door to open and warm introductions to be had. Hopefully the crew is nice?

It's not like the ship is full of monsters or anything...
    Anemoia: Nostalgia for a time you've never known.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Troll in the Playground

Presuming Gwen and Lucky found the door, which was a massive steel door, they would hear the sounds of mechanical unlocking and then finally a loud hiss as the door slid open. They would see a black maned xanadu mare sporting a swanky cap and military styled jacket standing in the door way.

"Salutations sweet cheeks,"
    She gave the two a wink and proceeded to walk towards them. "Captain Aventura Gearstride I at your service, but just call me Captain, I like the ego boost there hehe."

"Yo heheh."
    Gwen gave the mare a lazy salute

7. - Top - End - #307
    Ettin in the Playground

In the meantime, Silverpine made his way down to the cargo bay, where the various civilian vamponies were rooming, and peeked in.

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Airship Antics]

Lucky just kinda smiles meekly, and gives a polite tip of his hat, trying to be properly courteous. "Er, afternoon then, Captain. Thanks fer extendin' such hospitality to us?" he says, looking a bit past her to try to peer into the airship itself. "Really fancy ship ya got here..."

9. - Top - End - #309
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine and the Civilian Vamponies

Immediately when he poked his head he would soon find himself accosted by the vamponies who heard him coming down to the cargo bay due to of course their new super-hearing. Sure it was not as fine tune like Miss M's, but they are learning still. Anyways, he was bombarded with questions, each from a different vampony.

"Hey, uhm...so...how long are we gonna be down here?"

"I'm gettin kinda hungry."

"So when do I get to see my mommy? Does she know I am here?"

"Do we gotta stay in here? I mean....can't we be in the other areas of the ship? Kinda spread out? Somepony threw a fart earlier and we all smelled it, it was bad."

"Yea, that was me, my bad."
    ===

Gearstride, Gwendolyn, and Lucky Break

She smirked, catching his line of sight. "You wanna come inside kinda badly don'tcha? Heheh...well loves, perhaps I can give you a tour." She gave the two a wink and gesture that they follow behind her.

Gwendolyn eagerly hovered over and began following, noting how it felt kinda cramped on the inside.

10. - Top - End - #310
    Titan in the Playground

Balboa's Estate

Peachy would have eventually disbanded lest she get on Balboa's annoyed side leaving Sandy one less flirty mare clinging onto him.

"Perfect. Well then my good Shores, I will keep in contact with you and I await your eventual reply,"
    He stuck out his hoof for a farewell shake plus mutual agreement shake.
    Sandy gingerly shook the stallion's hoof, feeling like it might swallow up his own if he wasn't careful. "Th-thankee kindly for all this, Mister Balboa. It's been, erm, b-been an honor beyond words, it has."

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Balboa's estate

Hay Bale adjusted her sunglasses slightly but said nothing.
    The little stallion caught sight of Hay Bale standing off to the side. "Um, M-Miss Hay Bale?" he called out hesitantly. Though once he'd spoken, he quite forgot to bring along the rest of his thoughts. He hemmed and hawwed and pawed at the ground as his troublesome thoughts sorted themselves out. "I-I wanted to...that was a...it's, um...th-thankee. For watchin' m-my back."

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ettin in the Playground

Silverpine and the Civilian Vamponies

Immediately when he poked his head he would soon find himself accosted by the vamponies who heard him coming down to the cargo bay due to of course their new super-hearing. Sure it was not as fine tune like Miss M's, but they are learning still. Anyways, he was bombarded with questions, each from a different vampony.

"Hey, uhm...so...how long are we gonna be down here?"

"I'm gettin kinda hungry."

"So when do I get to see my mommy? Does she know I am here?"

"Do we gotta stay in here? I mean....can't we be in the other areas of the ship? Kinda spread out? Somepony threw a fart earlier and we all smelled it, it was bad."

"Yea, that was me, my bad."
    Silverpine quickly raised his hooves, trying to placate the vamponies. "Um, we're still ... ahhh... arranging matters with the town. In the meantime, it's probably best to stay here until all the paperwork is sorted out. You know how these things go." He chuckled, a little nervously, then rubbed the back of head. "I'm not sure when we could get the next... ah... supply of blood either." So many evasions, so many questions going unanswered. But it was the only thing he could do until the town itself was clear.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine quickly raised his hooves, trying to placate the vamponies. "Um, we're still ... ahhh... arranging matters with the town. In the meantime, it's probably best to stay here until all the paperwork is sorted out. You know how these things go." He chuckled, a little nervously, then rubbed the back of head. "I'm not sure when we could get the next... ah... supply of blood either." So many evasions, so many questions going unanswered. But it was the only thing he could do until the town itself was clear.
    There was a collective groan of disappointment.

"This ain't fair...I never asked to become this....I just wanna go back to my home..."

"So we can't even leave this....cargo hold? Somehow that just feels really insulting..." This one, in their annoyance, hissed and bared their fangs.

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy gingerly shook the stallion's hoof, feeling like it might swallow up his own if he wasn't careful. "Th-thankee kindly for all this, Mister Balboa. It's been, erm, b-been an honor beyond words, it has."

The little stallion caught sight of Hay Bale standing off to the side. "Um, M-Miss Hay Bale?" he called out hesitantly. Though once he'd spoken, he quite forgot to bring along the rest of his thoughts. He hemmed and hawwed and pawed at the ground as his troublesome thoughts sorted themselves out. "I-I wanted to...that was a...it's, um...th-thankee. For watchin' m-my back."
    Not a problem at all. She gave him a half-hug. Sorry if my own flirting made you uncomfortable.

Extended Sig

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Airship Antics]

Lucky just kinda follows along, trotting inside behind the mare and griffon. He's not too keen on the cramped quarters, though, and his feathers ruffle in annoyance as his wings fidget for space and breathing room. "Guessin' this ship wasn't build with pegasi in mind..." he mutters dryly.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Troll in the Playground

"You honor me,"
    Balboa dramatically bowed. In the background, AIDA beeped and booped and whirred some gears readying itself.

[Airship Antics]

Lucky just kinda follows along, trotting inside behind the mare and griffon. He's not too keen on the cramped quarters, though, and his feathers ruffle in annoyance as his wings fidget for space and breathing room. "Guessin' this ship wasn't build with pegasi in mind..." he mutters dryly.

"Claustrophobic folk won't do well in here,"
    Gearstride casually commented as she lead them down the tight corridor and eventually to a flight of iron stairs leading a short way up. "That entrance is usually used as a formal entrance, most of the time we use the cargo bay doors. You may like the cargo bay, tis huge since it houses our mecha." She grinned there, usually the mecha robot suits were the piece di resistance when she gave tours, she liked mentioning it early to get ponies excited for when they finally got to see them at the end.

And Gwen fell for it hook line and sinker. "Waaaaat?....Really? Ohmahgerd....that's so cool....I didn't think they really made functional ones."

"Yep, really. They are company prototypes, unique in their existence."
    She continued to grin as she watched Gwen's expression.

16. - Top - End - #316
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    Not a problem at all. She gave him a half-hug. Sorry if my own flirting made you uncomfortable.
    "Y-y'didn't do nothin' t'be ashamed of," Sandy reassured her, blushing faintly. "I think a kiss on th' forehead's allowed, b-but only if I don't ask for it. I think. I'll have t'check with...er, y'see, I've a special somepony back on th' ship. I'd just...I wouldn't know what I'd...I-I couldn't look her in th' eye again if'n I fooled around here." He accepted her half-hug, then returned it with a big, squeezing hug; as big as his little legs could muster. "Th-thank you. F-from me an' her."

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Airship Antics]

Lucky grins. "A mecha? As in, big ol' robotic exo-suit made of metal an' machinery? Oh, this I gotta see. I'd love to take a look under the hood, too, if possible," he says with excitement. It seems the pegasus is a bit of a gearhead.

18. - Top - End - #318
    Troll in the Playground

[Airship Antics]

Lucky grins. "A mecha? As in, big ol' robotic exo-suit made of metal an' machinery? Oh, this I gotta see. I'd love to take a look under the hood, too, if possible," he says with excitement. It seems the pegasus is a bit of a gearhead.

"Yep, but that be til the end of the tour,"
    She chuckled to herself and continued leading the two up a short staircase and past some utility closets. She would then lead them into what she introduced as the bridge. It was a fairly large room with seating for five at different station, she then plopped her flank in what could only be the Captain's chair. "Welcome to where most of the action happens."

The room itself was filled with blinking lights, buttons, encased buttons and levers. Along with radio equipment and showy screen galore. Rather than windows, screens flickered showing green glowy video live footage of what was going on outside, so it just really showed trees and more surrounding trees, wee.

"I want ta push a button so much now,"
    Gwen crookedly grin as she looked around at the consoles.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Ettin in the Playground

There was a collective groan of disappointment.

"This ain't fair...I never asked to become this....I just wanna go back to my home..."

"So we can't even leave this....cargo hold? Somehow that just feels really insulting..." This one, in their annoyance, hissed and bared their fangs.
    Silverpine held up his hooves in an attempt to calm the vampony down. "I'm sorry if that sounded like an insult. But it's really the best we can do... for both sides until we work out something. Believe me when I say I don't like this anymore than you do."

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Airship Antics]

Lucky looks around the command center rather curiously, interest and inquisitiveness alight in his eyes. "Wow. Fancy." He'd be more interested in the engines and mechanical guts of the ship, but still, interesting stuff!

He frowns at Gwen, though. "Pushin' a button prolly ain't the best idea. With my luck, you'd find the self destruct command or somethin'..."

21. - Top - End - #321
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine held up his hooves in an attempt to calm the vampony down. "I'm sorry if that sounded like an insult. But it's really the best we can do... for both sides until we work out something. Believe me when I say I don't like this anymore than you do."
    The vampony growled and hissed in annoyance and sharply turned away muttering some obscenities. Overall, the atmosphere in her was tense and kinda depressing.

[Airship Antics]

Lucky looks around the command center rather curiously, interest and inquisitiveness alight in his eyes. "Wow. Fancy." He'd be more interested in the engines and mechanical guts of the ship, but still, interesting stuff!

He frowns at Gwen, though. "Pushin' a button prolly ain't the best idea. With my luck, you'd find the self destruct command or somethin'..."

"Don't worry, we don't have a self destruct button, this ship is far too expensive to blow it up,"
    Gearstride chuckled as she slid off the chair. She then put her forelegs over the both of them and pulled them in towards with a mischievous looking grin on her face.

"Who wants to sit in the captain's chair? Heheh."

22. - Top - End - #322
    Ettin in the Playground

The vampony growled and hissed in annoyance and sharply turned away muttering some obscenities. Overall, the atmosphere in her was tense and kinda depressing.
    Silverpine sighed and bowed his head as he turned to leave the room. At least he can be certain they won't be making any rash moves in the near future. Still, they'll need to resolve this quickly.

The lieutenant started to make his way to the bridge, where hopefully the captain and the guests were.

23. - Top - End - #323
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[Airship Antics]

Lucky studies the chair suspiciously, and narrows his eyes warily. "I dunno. I ain't the Captain, so it ain't too right fer me to go sittin' in that seat. Besides, uh, I'm fine standin' for now. Thanks anyway though." He subtly tries to wiggle out of Gearstride's grasp.

24. - Top - End - #324
    Troll in the Playground

The Bridge

"Well if he ain't wantin ta I will hahah!"
    Gwen laughed and hip checked Lucky over to the side and hopped up onto the captain's seat and firmly planted her perky butt on it and made herself comfortable. "HoooWEEE set gun turrets onto the target!" She whooped and got all into it. "You!" She pointed at Lucky. "Yer gonna be my second."

Gearstride laughed at the antics and grinned. When Silverpine came on in she walked over to him and greeted him with a small kiss on his cheek forgetting a moment about professionalism. "Everything alright lieutenant?"

25. - Top - End - #325
    Ettin in the Playground

The Bridge

"Well if he ain't wantin ta I will hahah!"
    Gwen laughed and hip checked Lucky over to the side and hopped up onto the captain's seat and firmly planted her perky butt on it and made herself comfortable. "HoooWEEE set gun turrets onto the target!" She whooped and got all into it. "You!" She pointed at Lucky. "Yer gonna be my second."

Gearstride laughed at the antics and grinned. When Silverpine came on in she walked over to him and greeted him with a small kiss on his cheek forgetting a moment about professionalism. "Everything alright lieutenant?"
    "Our guests are getting restless. Whatever we decide, we better do it quick," the lieutenant replied, in a hushed voice so that the other two wouldn't quite hear what he was saying. Then he lifted his head and offered a smile. "Ah, welcome to the Cirrus. I'm Lieutenant Silverpine. How are you finding it so far?"

26. - Top - End - #326
    Titan in the Playground

"Y-y'didn't do nothin' t'be ashamed of," Sandy reassured her, blushing faintly. "I think a kiss on th' forehead's allowed, b-but only if I don't ask for it. I think. I'll have t'check with...er, y'see, I've a special somepony back on th' ship. I'd just...I wouldn't know what I'd...I-I couldn't look her in th' eye again if'n I fooled around here." He accepted her half-hug, then returned it with a big, squeezing hug; as big as his little legs could muster. "Th-thank you. F-from me an' her."
    Well alright. She ruffled his mane. Stay safe out there.

Extended Sig

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[The Bridge]

"Eep!" Lucky gives an indignant little yelp as he's hip-checked and flung aside. Probably right into Silverpine and/or Gearstride. Talk about awkward introductions.

28. - Top - End - #328
    Troll in the Playground

Cirrus

Gearstride reflexively caught Lucky in her forearms in that cool sempai sort of way, complete with bishoujo sparkles as she playfully grinned at him. "Careful there 'hun." She winked and help him steady himself while in the background Gwen just guffawed.

"Did anyone else see the sparkles? Hauh? Hauh? Hahah."
    Gwen chuckled and then glanced at Silverpine. "Well right now I'm finding it pretty cool.....pew pew pew pew...lieutenant, enter warp speed!" She made a grand gesture with her forearm.

29. - Top - End - #329
    Ettin in the Playground

[The Bridge]

"Eep!" Lucky gives an indignant little yelp as he's hip-checked and flung aside. Probably right into Silverpine and/or Gearstride. Talk about awkward introductions.
    Cirrus

Gearstride reflexively caught Lucky in her forearms in that cool sempai sort of way, complete with bishoujo sparkles as she playfully grinned at him. "Careful there 'hun." She winked and help him steady himself while in the background Gwen just guffawed.

"Did anyone else see the sparkles? Hauh? Hauh? Hahah."
    Gwen chuckled and then glanced at Silverpine. "Well right now I'm finding it pretty cool.....pew pew pew pew...lieutenant, enter warp speed!" She made a grand gesture with her forearm.
    Silverpine just chuckled a little, and walked forward to join Gwen; Gear seemed to be handling Lucky well enough for the moment. "Liking the ship, are you? Too bad we can't actually do warp speed. Best we can do is Mach One."

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

MindFlayer

[The Bridge]

Lucky steadies himself, before smiling sheepishly. "Ehe... thanks..." He then tries to slink away with a slight blush, before turning his attention back to the security cameras and whatnot. He looks at all the different monitors, trying to see what all is going on outside the ship. Or, if possible, what there may be to see aboard the ship itself. Perhaps the cargo hold, and that fancy mech-suit...?