New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Darkened House

1. - Top - End - #1
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

DrowGirl

Default Darkened House

In the outskirts of the town, a small, grey-bricked building stands somberly. When you open the dark mahogany door, a small room greets you, with soft cushions of pale greys and blues. Some magical crystals hang from the ceiling, casting a cosy glow around the room. On the mantle piece of a stark fireplace, a black dagger sits, enclosed in a clear glass container, laced with pale blue magical fire. A mahogany door, with a strange symbol carved into it, stands by the fireplace, bolted and fastened with steel and magic. There seems to be only one room, and a cupboard. The only furnishings seem to be these strange blue and grey cushions. A strange musky smell of fungi and caves seem to come from all corners of the room. In the corner of the room a small chest lies half-open, showing books of magic.

------

Castaras sits down on one of the cushions, sipping a small drink of purple liquid.

She picks up a book and walks out onto the streets.
    Last edited by Castaras; 2007-01-21 at 11:36 AM.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

"I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

"Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

2. - Top - End - #2

DrowGirl

Default Re: Darkened House

Ferdir sneaks into the house, casting spells on the lock to get in.

He sees the black blade on the mantlepiece, and spends a while trying to open the container. He curses, and trys to open the cupboard. Gaining only a few wounds, he curses, then leaves, the door hanging on a hinge.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

~ KuReshtin

~ The Succubus

3. - Top - End - #3

DrowGirl

Castaras appears in her house, unlocking the cupboard door, before locking it behind her. Silence falls upon the home.
    ~ Timberwolf

~ KuReshtin

~ The Succubus

4. - Top - End - #4

DrowGirl

Ilvari appears at the entrance to this house. She tries to open the door, cursing when a trap is set off. She sends a spider in through the crack, before teleporting away.
    ~ Timberwolf

~ KuReshtin

~ The Succubus