New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Storm [IC] [3.5e]

Ha, my homeland, it will be fun to return.
    My awesome avvy by Ceika

Previous avatars by terry576 and Derjuin

My Homebrew

2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground

A short bit passes at the table, Pascade finishes his meal and stands up, clasping his hands together.

"It seems we've spent enough dawdling here, It would appear the time for you all to leave for your journey is now..."

He shuffles through his sleeves and pulls out a large parchment, sliding it onto the table.

"Here, is the map you requested, let it be your guide to the castle... but be warned.. it does lead through the underdark, so please... Take care of yourselves"

"I will be keeping in contact with you all, through simple magicks, perhaps I'll send Krimret from time to time to check up on you, haha! Well then, If you have no further questions... The horses in the stable are yours for the taking, please, we only wish we could be of more assistance"

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    I'll try to draw up a map, i've been busy lately, but for now, You can assume you know the way to get to the druids castle, assume Illven & Torgarn can guide you through the underdark if you do choose to chase after the spear.

Also, You've all spent a solid deal of roleplaying here, some excellent information gathering, and all that nonsense, so please, Level up and take to the horses, You're more than welcome to ask last minute questions, but I figured you're all ansy to get moving on this, consider The Storm back on track.
    Spoiler: Crest's just-awesome Club.
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Vedhin View Post
    I think Crestfallen has demonstrated that she is an epic swordsage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theoboldi View Post
    You are wonderful and deserve a personal unicorn to carry you everywhere you want to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jötunn View Post
    Crest, stop getting me interested in your games!

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

ClericGuy

Lance bows. "It is an honor to serve the kingdom."

Spoiler: Also
    Show
    Before leaving, Lance (obviously) goes to say farewell to Princess Eve.

Spoiler: Several More Knowledge Rolls
    Show

Knowledge (Dungeoneering) (1d20+20)[21] What does Lance know about the Underdark, as a whole? ACTUALLY irrelevant, really...

Knowledge (Nature) (1d20+20)[39] About the overall ecosystem of the Underdark? ACTUALLY 23

Knowledge (History) (1d20+20)[24] It's history? ACTUALLY 13

Knowledge (Local) (1d20+20)[35] It's effect on the kingdom (whose name escapes me)? ACTUALLY 19
    Last edited by Nevershutup; 2014-04-06 at 02:32 PM.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Colossus in the Playground

That's a good idea, what knowledge checks should Marigold roll for the underdark?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.