New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #391
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 17 - Where you know all your friends and all your enemies

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoScrabble View Post
    Tombs

"Oh, yeah, and why don't we let the mass murderers out of the gulag once they apologize?" Terek scoffs and shakes his head, "And I mean, what was with that boat of yours? It didn't blow up!"
    Reinforced hull of steel.
    And most of us kill so they can get blood. Remove the need for blood, and they don't kill.

Aerith points out.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

2. - Top - End - #392
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 17 - Where you know all your friends and all your enemies

[Tomb]

Noelle glares at Terek angrily and says, "You're a hypocrite, anyways. I pulled you off Aerith, and I doubt any human would try to drink our blood."

3. - Top - End - #393
    Ogre in the Playground

Tomb

"Doesn't get rid of the addiction. The need to kill, to be a predator, to be 'better' than people," Terek growls,"That is why I hunt. And when all are gone, I will perish, too."
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

4. - Top - End - #394

Tomb

"Doesn't get rid of the addiction. The need to kill, to be a predator, to be 'better' than people," Terek growls,"That is why I hunt. And when all are gone, I will perish, too."
    Not all of us, like me and Noelle, have that.
    Aerith replies.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Titan in the Playground

[Tombs]

Noelle nods and says, "Indeed. I haven't killed anyone, nor have I seen Aerith kill. We don't even keep slaves to drink from. Instead, we buy from blood shops."

6. - Top - End - #396
    Ogre in the Playground

Tomb

"And were all your crew turned willingly?" Terek asks, "You will not turn me from my ways. Your kind are soulless, the antithesis of life and what is natural and good."

(Recaiden) He lives!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

7. - Top - End - #397

Tomb

"And were all your crew turned willingly?" Terek asks, "You will not turn me from my ways. Your kind are soulless, the antithesis of life and what is natural and good."
    Aerith is silent.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

8. - Top - End - #398
    Titan in the Playground

[Tomb]

Noelle looks Terek straight in the eye and says, "I can't change you mind, can I...Please, just kill me and let Aerith go. I'd rather die for someone I love than as a result of some revenge-driven power trip."

((I have a plan...It's not a great plan, but it's a plan.))

9. - Top - End - #399
    Ogre in the Playground

Tombs

"Oh ho ho nooo you don't, I know this trick! You try to...uh...you try...you try to trick me! It won't work!"

The duck in the little knitted cap steps out from behind a coffin.

Mwack.

"What? No, that's stupid!"

Mwack.

"They're vampire pirates! Vampirates!"

Mwack?

"Then they're clearly not good people! They're not even people!"

(Recaiden) He lives!

10. - Top - End - #400

Tombs

"Oh ho ho nooo you don't, I know this trick! You try to...uh...you try...you try to trick me! It won't work!"

The duck in the little knitted cap steps out from behind a coffin.

Mwack.

"What? No, that's stupid!"

Mwack.

"They're vampire pirates! Vampirates!"

Mwack?

"Then they're clearly not good people! They're not even people!"
    All due respect, but that's kind of like saying a man with leprosy or another serious or dehabilitating disease, or disorder, is not a person.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

11. - Top - End - #401
    Titan in the Playground

[Tomb]

Noelle nods and says, "Indeed. If you would kill a sick man on the street, kill me now. But you'd be no better than those you claim to hate."

12. - Top - End - #402

Tina's Apartment

Oh. Oh. "Oh." Comprehension dawns, and Sebastian bops himself on the head with a laugh. "Oh dear, I think I must've left my wits behind somewhere. Possibly when you two started smiling at me." He does seem to recall being much more eloquent when not trying to flirt. "But, yes, that does sound.. very tempting."
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

13. - Top - End - #403
    Titan in the Playground

[Adele's Riverside Apartment]

Elereshur, having resumed her previously human shape, and presumably her party, arrive at her apartment in Southside. It's a nice place with 1.5 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. However, it's also painted in bright, warm colors, which Elereshur frowns at and mutters, "I think I need to redecorate..."

14. - Top - End - #404
    Orc in the Playground

Adele's Riverside Apartment

"I like it." Babette looks around, wondering what half a bathroom looks like.

She hasn't yet realised she doesn't sleep any more, so she's looking everywhere.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

15. - Top - End - #405

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    [Adele's Riverside Apartment]

Elereshur, having resumed her previously human shape, and presumably her party, arrive at her apartment in Southside. It's a nice place with 1.5 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms. However, it's also painted in bright, warm colors, which Elereshur frowns at and mutters, "I think I need to redecorate..."
    Glasia follows, her demonic appearance and Llothian Priestess garb likely turning a few heads.
    She looks around.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

16. - Top - End - #406
    Titan in the Playground

[Adele's Apartment]

Elereshur shrugs and says, "I guess it's fine. Probably too much effort to repaint, anyways. But, now that we're here, we have two things to sort out. A food source, and spreading our gift. Any suggestions?"

17. - Top - End - #407
    Orc in the Playground

Adele's Apartment

"I'm dead. I can live without food. Doesn't stop me from being hungry, but food doesn't fill me up either." She doesn't know how to spread her gift, but many forms of higher undead do it automatically when they slay a foe with their claws or fangs.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

18. - Top - End - #408

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
    [Adele's Apartment]

Elereshur shrugs and says, "I guess it's fine. Probably too much effort to repaint, anyways. But, now that we're here, we have two things to sort out. A food source, and spreading our gift. Any suggestions?"
    There is a location known as Bronze Keep. The keep itself is well defended by a paladin, pyromancer, and a cyborg with freed slaves of surprising power, but the farmers that pay him tribute would be easy prey if we do it discreetly.
    Glasia says.
    or slaves from Skyside?
    She suggests
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

19. - Top - End - #409
    Titan in the Playground

[Elereshur's Apartment]

Elereshur frowns and says, "I opt we stay away from pissing off a paladin, at least for now. But slaves sound like a good idea, both for conversion and feeding. Hmm...I wonder if there's a way free our lord from his imprisonment. Perhaps we should look into it."

20. - Top - End - #410
    Ogre in the Playground

Tombs

"Lepers don't drain innocent families of their blood and get off on draining people dizzy and having their way with them before eating or converting them," Terek spits.

Mwack!

"No, I don't know why we're having a morality argument! I'm a frickin' hitman for Chrissakes!"

(Recaiden) He lives!

21. - Top - End - #411

Tombs

"Lepers don't drain innocent families of their blood and get off on draining people dizzy and having their way with them before eating or converting them," Terek spits.

Mwack!

"No, I don't know why we're having a morality argument! I'm a frickin' hitman for Chrissakes!"
    O-others do that?!
    Aerith seems visibly sick at that
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

22. - Top - End - #412
    Titan in the Playground

[Tombs]

Noelle shakes her head and mutters, "Gods...How could someone do that? That's just...the worst. I don't even..." she trails off, trying to get the horrible image out of her mind.

23. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground

Tombs

"Don't judge me for being a hitman! You're pirates!" Terek throws his arms up in the air, apparently not getting the picture.

(Recaiden) He lives!

24. - Top - End - #414

Tombs

"Don't judge me for being a hitman! You're pirates!" Terek throws his arms up in the air, apparently not getting the picture.
    No, I'm disgusted by what you say other vampires do to people.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

25. - Top - End - #415
    Titan in the Playground

[Tombs]

Noelle just keeps shaking her head, apparently too disturbed by the thought of the whole drain, have way with, kill thing to actually reply to Terek.
    Last edited by Ionbound; 2014-03-12 at 03:13 PM.

26. - Top - End - #416
    Ogre in the Playground

Tombs

"Said the captain of a crew of enthralled pirates," Terek says with a slight, disgusted snort.

(Recaiden) He lives!

27. - Top - End - #417

Tombs

"Said the captain of a crew of enthralled pirates," Terek says with a slight, disgusted snort.
    I would never think of doing that!
    She protests!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

28. - Top - End - #418
    Titan in the Playground

[Tombs]

Noelle looks Terek and says, "Kill me. Now that I know what the other vampires do, I don't want to live like this. Just...Please, let Aerith go."

29. - Top - End - #419
    Ogre in the Playground

Tombs

"Oh, for! Fine!" Terek levels the stake launcher at Noelle's chest and fires!

(Recaiden) He lives!

30. - Top - End - #420

Tombs

"Oh, for! Fine!" Terek levels the stake launcher at Noelle's chest and fires!
    Oh gods NO!
    She yells
    Aerith darts over and attempts to knock the launcher away desperately!
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show