New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [RWBY] Sanctum: RWBY in the Playground OOC 4 - We Do Like Tuna A Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Spoiler: News for Team Relic!
    Show
    The next draft of our team banner is done! Tell us what you think.

It saddens me that there isn't an Aurum lurking behind Caelynn.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [RWBY] Sanctum: RWBY in the Playground OOC 4 - We Do Like Tuna A Lot

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    It's an RWBY-style banner, of course they're the only ones there.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #243
    Orc in the Playground

Anyway! Dammit Hatter, just post! If someone wants to jump in, we can retcon it! Well okay, I'm against those kinds of retcons but I've given plenty of reminders of Mogrym's camera angle.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!

4. - Top - End - #244
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
    If that was the case...
    BATMAN-STYLE BACKHAND WITHOUT TURNING AROUND!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!

5. - Top - End - #245
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    If that was the case...
    BATMAN-STYLE BACKHAND WITHOUT TURNING AROUND!
    The correct term my dear is an 'Offhand Backhand'. And yes, it is a Batman specialty.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Hameth's rant is basically done for now. No offense is intended to any player on this side of the fourth wall. Says you. Yes, says me. What do you know about it? Well, for starters - In the IC thread? ...I see your point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I want to create a world that is full of possibility, and one of the best ways to handle it is by creating a bunch of stories that haven't yet been finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    At this point, however, I'm thinking way too hard about the practical problems of running a battle royale school for Russian assassins, so I think I'll leave it there.
    In my posts, smilies generally correspond to my expression at the time. As an example, means "huh?" and "Hmm..". Also, "Landis" is fine.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Right, sorry for no replies today, folks. Work was rather draining.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Right, sorry for no replies today, folks. Work was rather draining.
    It's perfectly alright! Pokes to Frontier. :) Aurum had to take a call, and paused V. Now the call's over and he unpaused it.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Anyway! Dammit Hatter, just post! If someone wants to jump in, we can retcon it! Well okay, I'm against those kinds of retcons but I've given plenty of reminders of Mogrym's camera angle.
    You really aren't giving us much to work with. Every clue you've put up during this hunt suggests that this is a waste of time.

Ending up on the beach is worrying, though. This puts the inevitable beach party square in the last identified position of a violent and powerful feral Huntsman with known terrorist ties. A Grimm whale is possibly the least of their problems.
    Spoiler: My inventory:
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Jammy Dodger (I was promised tea)
    1 Godwin Point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kairos Theodosian
    It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Is that a good idea, though? I mean, I thought the beach scene was supposed to be a casual one. How is it suddenly turning into a crime drama? Maybe we should work on keeping these scenes separate before throwing all of our eggs into the proverbial scramble.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ImpSyndrome View Post
    Is that a good idea, though? I mean, I thought the beach scene was supposed to be a casual one. How is it suddenly turning into a crime drama? Maybe we should work on keeping these scenes separate before throwing all of our eggs into the proverbial scramble.
    That's why I find it worrying. If there isn't something to resolve this (either to confirm Connal's not a present threat or to drive him off), I do wonder if it's going to cast a shadow over a "fun" event.
    Last edited by Calemyr; 2014-02-12 at 10:58 AM.
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Godwin Point.

It appears someone will have to saddle my goat, for we now must ride out in glorious battle.

12. - Top - End - #252
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

There's another possibility: the faculty could try to keep the whole Conall thing under wraps to avoid raising a panic and keep their investigations on the down-low.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Orc in the Playground

I am not planning anything overly nefarious!

Nothing to ruin the beach visit anyway. Despite the fact that Sleipnir should really be more wary about the whole 'we're a bunch of students out in the open with a zen psychopath wandering around' thing. But I'll throw my best suspension of disbelief on that one.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

14. - Top - End - #254
    Firbolg in the Playground

Nothing to ruin the beach visit anyway. Despite the fact that Sleipnir should really be more wary about the whole 'we're a bunch of students out in the open with a zen psychopath wandering around' thing. But I'll throw my best suspension of disbelief on that one.
    Clara's reaching for the party as a way of forgetting her sorrows. The deaths of her teammates are very fresh for her and she's fighting to keep her head together because breaking down and losing it will hurt people. Clara's in the unexpected position of needing to be strong through soul-rending grief, and she's trying to hold it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

15. - Top - End - #255
    Pixie in the Playground

You know that, whenever someone says that, you can safely assume two things.

Puppies will be involved.....along with many bars of chocolate...
    Thebladeofchaos, that one guy that everyone knows...

16. - Top - End - #256

Hey guys, a friend of mine will probably be joining the FFRP!
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhosia View Post
    Hey guys, a friend of mine will probably be joining the FFRP!
    Yay. Just in time to upset the team assignments again.

Fine by me, of course, it's just getting annoying with the constant adds and drops.
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Godwin Point.

18. - Top - End - #258
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    Yay. Just in time to upset the team assignments again.

Fine by me, of course, it's just getting annoying with the constant adds and drops.
    'We're getting somewhere *something happens* oh really?'

I jest, more the merrier. :D

19. - Top - End - #259

Actually, she's going to be doing a "team of NPCs" thing, I think.
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Show

20. - Top - End - #260
    Dwarf in the Playground

Shen is coming because she figured she should probably get to know the new kids.
    We heard a song, it went 'Twinkle twinkle little star...' What power! What wondrous power! You can take a billion trillion tons of flaming matter, a furnace of unimaginable strength, and turn it into a little song for children! You build little worlds, little stories, little shells around your minds and that keeps infinity at bay and allows you to wake up in the morning without screaming!
    -From Terry Pratchett's Hat Full of Sky

Amazing Harry Dresden avatar by Thormag

21. - Top - End - #261
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sorry to double post, but I have a question for Strawberry.

Is Conall going to have a team working with him or is he solo? I only ask because if you wanted help making some characters I have a few ideas for some faunus I could throw in.
    We heard a song, it went 'Twinkle twinkle little star...' What power! What wondrous power! You can take a billion trillion tons of flaming matter, a furnace of unimaginable strength, and turn it into a little song for children! You build little worlds, little stories, little shells around your minds and that keeps infinity at bay and allows you to wake up in the morning without screaming!

22. - Top - End - #262
    Orc in the Playground

He is solo for the moment because he's not active... yet. But by all means, when he begins to reveal his presence, he will of course need allies.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

23. - Top - End - #263
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well just give the word and I'll pull out a few faunus revolutionaries to aid him in his little crusade.

24. - Top - End - #264
    Firbolg in the Playground

Strawberry, paging you to Team Sleipnir dorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilingsworth View Post
    Wow! Not only was that awesome, I think I actually kinda understand Archeron now. If all the "intermediate" outer planes got that kind of treatment, I doubt there would be anywhere near as many critics of their utility.
    My extended homebrew sig

25. - Top - End - #265
    Ogre in the Playground

Chaos, did you completely miss my post?
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #266
    Pixie in the Playground

Post? (Looks again) Ah, I see what's happened. I was working on the post when you posted. I'll Edit it. Apologies

27. - Top - End - #267
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Strawberry, paging you to Team Sleipnir dorm.
    Nadia isn't there! She's off being mysterious.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

28. - Top - End - #268
    Ettin in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Question, Hawk. Why is Falcon supposed to be the team lead? Just to make your preferred name work? Or is there an actual rationalization?
    Last edited by Calemyr; 2014-02-13 at 07:57 PM.
    Show

1 Sentient Sword
    1 Godwin Point.

29. - Top - End - #269
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Calemyr View Post
    Question, Hawk. Why is Falcon supposed to be the team lead? Just to make your preferred name work? Or is there an actual rationalization?
    OOC, because she was elected in order to make the name fit.

IC, because her ability to think strategically is a valuable asset in a leader.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

30. - Top - End - #270
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

OOC, because she was elected in order to make the name fit.

IC, because her ability to think strategically is a valuable asset in a leader.
    So why exactly was Medi chosen IC?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    I want to create a world that is full of possibility, and one of the best ways to handle it is by creating a bunch of stories that haven't yet been finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    At this point, however, I'm thinking way too hard about the practical problems of running a battle royale school for Russian assassins, so I think I'll leave it there.
    In my posts, smilies generally correspond to my expression at the time. As an example, means "huh?" and "Hmm..". Also, "Landis" is fine.