1. - Top - End - #1471
    Firbolg in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [PF] Intro to Pathfinder, The Dragon Empire IC

Spoiler: @Edmund&Co.
    Show
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Oops, missed that. He gets the feeling that Lorey is being honest in her intent.

Mindy makes as much of a salute as she can with her hands bound, "Good luck fighting the good fight, Edmund. Let Rebecca know I'm alright."

"Likewise good to meet you all, and farewell on your journey," Lorey offers a handshake to each of the crew before they leave. She pauses before Robert as she's offering him a farewell handshake, "You were a capable guardsman. I'm certain you will see our forces through to victory."[/COLOR]

Tom and Draven offer their own farewells, though both are still shaken from what they saw below.

Spoiler: @Orrick
    Show
    "Thank you again, then, and I'll let you prepare for your journey," indicating Amon to follow, Admiral Kolomon leaves the sick bay and makes his way up the stairs to the deck. Amon follows, looking up at Orrick before he leaves with no real readable expression. He doesn't seem to know what to expect any more than Orrick does.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGirl

Azrin says his own brief farewells to Lorey and Mindy, Tom and Draven. "We shan't underestimate Landis again. Before, his crimes were only the threat of violence; now, he has killed, and must be stopped. Be safe, all of you."

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RandomWombat View Post
    Spoiler: @Orrick
    Show
    "Thank you again, then, and I'll let you prepare for your journey," indicating Amon to follow, Admiral Kolomon leaves the sick bay and makes his way up the stairs to the deck. Amon follows, looking up at Orrick before he leaves with no real readable expression. He doesn't seem to know what to expect any more than Orrick does.
    Orrick watched the pair depart from the sickbay, and he caught Amon's eye as the boy turned the corner. But he offered no word to him, of encouragement or excuse. He just flattened his lips and let him go. Perhaps the boy wanted something, wanted him to say something. But what would he say? Sorry? He wasn't. Good luck? His heart was too low for that. Until next time? There was no guarantee, and a painful swallow confirmed it. A familiar looking sailor, whose name escaped him in that moment, appeared in the doorway just then. He was watching Amon go, too, until he looked into the infirmary and saw the doctor standing there. The man's brow was furrowed in confusion, but his face softened suddenly. Had he reasoned it out? He turned and walked away. How long before the rest of the crew knew? How long before the Captain knew?

Orrick turned around and faced the opposite wall. The table he used for surgery was in the middle of the room. Amon's wet and frothy brush was on it, sitting in the middle of a red and cream-colored swirl. Setting his jaw, he took the brush and began to vigorously scrub the table.
    Last edited by Indori; 2015-02-26 at 11:29 AM.
    Me? I'm the king of the twentieth century.
    I'm the bogeyman. The villain.

Spoiler: Current Roster...
    Show
    Orrick Drummond ??? Luin Shei

The Dragon Empire
    PF - IC - OOC
    Saldora, the Ringed World
    D&D 4E - IC - OOC
    In the Shadow of Titans
    SWSE - IC - OOC