New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default High School Maid RPG IC

It's a bright Friday, nice and warm as you move into your dorm room at Kashinen High School in Osaka. Students, both old and new, are struggling to move through the crowd, not aided by the fact that most have large suitcases with them, holding all sorts of materials for the upcoming school year. You each manage to find your way to the room individually. It's nothing fancy; two bedrooms, each with two beds, a single bathroom, a hall closet, a small living area with a couch and a table, and a kitchen that wouldn't be out of place in a 'Mom and Pop' cafe. Other than the fridge, oven, bathroom parts, and counters, nothing is really nailed down, allowing for redecoration as needed/wanted. There are no classes today, allowing you to settle in before stressing out. Your schedules will be delivered to you tomorrow, and there's a 'Welcome Back' ceremony planned for Sunday.
    Awesome Gordon Freemane Avatar by Dirtytabs

ATTENTION: Finally returning (slowly) after a hiatus. I'd rather not talk about it.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Those who post with ponies become ponies themselves.
    And if you stare too long into Equestria, Equestria stares into you.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenpotato and Aldurin
    Free action is infinite attacks a round isn't it?

You're right, it's too weak.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Savannah

Extended Signature

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: High School Maid RPG IC

Hiroko shoved her way through the crowd, thankful that a childhood full of exercise had prepared her for this. She quickly opened the door and dove into the room, doing a nice somersault before cracking her neck. "Ooh... that looks like the perfect place for a TV," she said, putting her suitcase aside as she walked over to the couch and promptly lay down on it.
    *tips hat* Pleasure to meet you. You can call me Grim.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Kathrine had lost her way... again.... her luck sucked soooo badly.

But at last she managed to find the room and she didn't even realize someone else was in there (Hiroko). she just stumbled towards a free bed and fell, ungracefully, face first into the covers with a groan. Being among common-folk is much harder than she had expected.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome dark heresy inquisitor avatar by Emperor Ing

Gender bended avatar by Emperor Ing

.... in her party dress, also by Emperor Ing

Epic imperial Guardsman by The Architect

Dingle Dongle Dangle - Do it at an Angle~

4. - Top - End - #4

Alana zig-zagged her way through the crowed until she reached her room. Pushing through the door, she gave the two already inside a halfhearted wave and took a quick look around before setting her suitcase at the end of one of the remaining beds and taking a seat on her suitcase.
    A.K.A. Sister-TAN
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekana View Post
    Spoiler: brief explanation
    Show
    In Japanese, たん(tan) is a more cutesy version of ちゃん(chan), so Sister-tan is a cuter cultist-chan (if that's even possible). And there's the other level of tan = the annoyingnoob, of course.

5. - Top - End - #5

Which room number was it again? Ugh, numbers were for city folk!

Oh, well I guess she was in the city now too. That was true. She figured whichever room she picked, it had to be filled with new students, whether it was her room or not, and hopefully whomever was supposed to show up wouldn't end up coming. Or she just picked the right room, but that was unlikely.

With a burst of ambition, Wendy turned the knob and burst into the room with a bright smile on her face dressed in a cowboy overcoat. "Well how-deee y'all!" She bellowed, with an extra long handwave. "Or.. kon.. coni-chee-kiwi-wa." She tried her hand at Japanese, in a horrible southern accent. Wendy dropped her stuff where ever she wanted and gave the room a long look. It was a good thing papa had let her come!
    Last edited by Phobia; 2014-02-12 at 06:11 PM.
    LGBTitP

6. - Top - End - #6

As everyone gets settled in and introduced to one another, the door opens again, and someone steps in. He's dragging a suitcase in one hand, holding a violin case in the other. His light blonde hair curling around his face, framing his sky-blue eyes perfectly. His t-shirt, displaying the logo of AKB48 on the front, faded with use, hangs loosely on his lithe frame. His jeans and sneakers show similar wear, light grass stains on each. While he seems young, he holds himself confidently, at least until he sees you. "What are you all doing in my room? I didn't think they were co-ed." He asks, clearly confused, though not overly panicked.

ATTENTION: Finally returning (slowly) after a hiatus. I'd rather not talk about it.

Spoiler
    Show

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Savannah

Extended Signature

7. - Top - End - #7

Alana squinted at the newcomer, something seemed awfully familiar about him. "Is that you..."
    A.K.A. Sister-TAN
    Show
    In Japanese, たん(tan) is a more cutesy version of ちゃん(chan), so Sister-tan is a cuter cultist-chan (if that's even possible). And there's the other level of tan = the annoyingnoob, of course.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Yelps and covers herself with her sheets and such as a boy suddenly enters the room, although she wasn't really naked or anything. She was just very surprised and reacted only on instinct. "What are you doing in here!? this is the girls-dorm!" she starts whining.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9

He sets his violin case down, the name written on top reading Hiromi Haruka. "Girls' dorm? That would explain a few things, but not why my sheet says I'm living here." He pulls a form out of his pocket, showing that yes, he is living here with you.

Alana's voice seems to make him shudder. "A-Alana? What are you doing here? I thought you were...you know..." he blushes deeply, trying to avoid her eyes.

Spoiler
    Show

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Savannah

Extended Signature

10. - Top - End - #10

What appears to be a comical mixture of a grin and a frown cross Alana's face. "I suppose things get better sometimes Hiromi." she looked around the room once again before pulling out her paperwork. "It looks like there are only four beds here. Assuming everyone is staying, it looks like someone's sleeping on the floor or with someone else."
    Last edited by TheAnnoyingNoob; 2014-02-13 at 10:40 PM.
    A.K.A. Sister-TAN
    Show

11. - Top - End - #11
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Kathrine huffed out air rather cutely at that statement and scrambled to her feet, looking like she was about to storm off to give a complaint VERY intently.... but she only managed to get to her feet before she slipped in the bed covers that had twisted around her leg, which send her tumbling away, straight into the direction of Haruka. "Kya!" she exclaimed as she fell.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #12

"Co-ed?" She squeaked at the boy, losing a bit of the bluster she came in with. Sure, she'd grown up with brothers but those were brothers not boys! Wendy quickly makes sure she isn't looking a mess and watches events unfold. It turns out there is no doubt he is living here- and he even seems to know one of the other girls! "Can't believe they let a fox in the hen-house.." She mutters, echoing her absent Father's sentiments.

"I reckon' they put him in 'ere 'cause-"

Her rare moment of brilliant insight was interrupted was Kathrine's ill-timed fall. She immediately forgot what she was going to say. Wendy stared at where the other girl had fallen and decided to give her a piece of home-spun wisdom.

"It's not the cow that falls that don't get no milk, it's the cow that don't try 'en get up again!"
    LGBTitP

13. - Top - End - #13

Alana looked towards Wendy, "You think you know why they put him here?"
    A.K.A. Sister-TAN
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14

"Oh!"

Wendy looked surprised, she had wanted to say something... but after a moment she gives Alana a deafeated look.

"I plum forgot!"
    Last edited by Phobia; 2014-02-17 at 03:36 PM.
    LGBTitP

15. - Top - End - #15

Alana shrugged, "I suppose it wasn't too important anyway."
    A.K.A. Sister-TAN
    Show

16. - Top - End - #16

"Well, we could ask the office about the mix up, I'm sure they just thought I was a girl or something." Hiromi suggests. "Why don't you all come with me so we can figure this out? I'm sure we can just leave our things here for the time being."

Spoiler
    Show

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Savannah

Extended Signature

17. - Top - End - #17
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Kathrine jumped to her feet at those words from the strange boy in their room, showing no signs of having embarressedly fallen facefirst to the floor infront of said boy, except for that red mark on her forehead where her head hit the floor. "I agree! We must get this boy out of this room at once, who knows what dirty things he'll do and think about while we sleep or when we would be changing clothes or something. It's a total no-no for unmarried boys and girls to sleep in the same room!" She voiced out all bossily and sounded like some stereotypical person in one of those old edo-japan movies. her hair was slightly tossled, but still held a certain elegance to it.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #18

Alana's expression became a full on grin as Kathrine spoke,"Well, it sounds like we have a plan then. I've got to say though, Hiromi really isn't that bad a guy. I think."
    A.K.A. Sister-TAN
    Show

19. - Top - End - #19
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Kathrine went wide-eyed with abject horror from that comment. "But daddy always told me that teen boys are dangerous to young girls. They are beasts that needs to be tamed or but in a cage.... or was it BUY THEM CAKE.... oh well, Tomato Tomáto. Boys are bad and cannot be thrusted, that's what i got from daddy's rants doing dinners and such..." she began blabbering out, without even thinking. she just let loose a stream of personal things, not even realizing it.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #20

All the yelling finally managed to awaken the girl sleeping on the couch. Hiroko stretched and yawned. "What the... are my roommates he–" She stopped at the sight of the boy. "You look familiar... didn't I see you at a family reunion once? Yeah, you were crying because somebody had lost their finger in the peach cobbler..." Hiroko cracked her neck and stood on the couch. "But what are you doing trying to move in..." Leaping over to where he was, she walked over to the form and grabbed it, looking it over. "...there had better be a damn good explanation for this..."

21. - Top - End - #21

"Yes, lets go with the boy and get to the bottom of this!" Wendy declared, agreeing with the boy. "Although I grew up with all brothers so I'm kinda used to sleeping in the same room with boys so I don't really know what the problem would be..."
    LGBTitP

22. - Top - End - #22

"The problem is, this is a girls' dorm! Boys aren't supposed to be here!" Hiroko shook her head. "I swear... Whoever thought this was funny has got a thing or two coming, and by that, I mean my fist!"

23. - Top - End - #23

As the five of you head to the main office, you can tell the crowd has died down, though is still strong. With some difficulty, you arrive at the office, though it's clear your not the only ones there. The office is filled with other students; some in groups, some alone. In any case, it may be a while.

Spoiler
    Show
    If you'd like, you can try to roll to bump up your position in line (and possibly gain some favor with Hiromi.
    Last edited by GFawkes; 2014-02-26 at 11:51 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Savannah

Extended Signature

24. - Top - End - #24

Alana headed into the crowd, beackoning for Hiromi to follow, "All right everybody, if you could move aside we're here on important school busyness!"
    Last edited by TheAnnoyingNoob; 2014-02-26 at 10:39 PM.
    A.K.A. Sister-TAN
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25

Hiroko, meanwhile, decided to make her way through the crowd a different way. "Oh, key problems? You probably want custodial services."

26. - Top - End - #26
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

With the demeanor of someone going on a grand quest, Kathrine strolled forward with 'Spark'. "Alright let's go!" she exclaimed loudly enough for all to hear.
    Last edited by Hemnon; 2014-02-27 at 12:13 PM.
    Awesome avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #27

Navigating the river of students heading to their lodgings would normally be a struggle, but Alana manages to cut through them easily, everyone else tagging along in her wake.

At the office, after Hiroko directs them, the crowd disperses before you, going off to various departments and not wanting to get in the way of someone who clearly is part of the staff. When the last of them has left, a woman comes in from a second door. She's tall, with long dark hair that crawls down her back even with half of it in a bun. "Huh, thought I'd be busier today. Since it's just the five of you here, who's got the biggest issue?" she says in a formal yet somewhat amused voice.

Spoiler
    Show

2 favor to Alana for deft maneuvering
    4 favor to Hiroko for an excellent Bavarian Fire Drill

Spoiler
    Show

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Savannah

Extended Signature

28. - Top - End - #28

The moment of pride in her clearing out the room was shorter-lived than Hiroko would have liked. "Uh... the one with the problem is actually all five of us," she said. "He has a room assignment to our room in the girls' dorms."

29. - Top - End - #29

"I see. Let me look up your information real quick." The woman says as she moves to the computer. She clacks away at it, humming lightly to herself as she does so. "Hmm...no..you don't look like William, Tom, Peter, David, and Matt....Ah! Here we are. You must be Alana, Katherine, Wendy, Hiroko, and Hiromi. By the looks of things, we just thought that Hiromi was a girl. I'll keep poking into this, but it might take up to a week. Until then, you'll need to just bear with us." she says, smiling sweetly at the group.

Spoiler
    Show

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Savannah

Extended Signature

30. - Top - End - #30

"Well, I guess I was right then. Either two of us sleep together, or someone spend a week on the floor."
    A.K.A. Sister-TAN
    Show