Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,476 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitPR2] Renewed Revolution: Mortal World III

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    [Ikari, Japan]
    (Kuzunoha Compound)

Katsuo offers a slight smile to Naito. He really looks like an entirely different person, really, with his hair shaved to the scalp. And nobody's even commented! But really, it's hard to mistake that demeanor for anyone else.

Nonetheless, he nods to Shinhee without hesitance. "...of course. This is to help Shinji, right?" At the question of being to Izumo, he blinks, making a quizzical expression. "...the province? No, I haven't..."
    "Well, you guys may not know, but it's widely considered to be one of the birthplaces of Japanese mediunity. According to tradition, that was the place given by Amaterasu to Oukuninushi for gifting Japan to her grandson, hee-ho.

It was also traditionally the birthplace to a number of mediunic traditions, some of which have died out since. We should find a clue to the whereabouts of the sesshouseki at Izumo-taisha, hee-ho."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    The monstrous man didn't look surprised when he took the blinding bolt to the face. But the maneuver bought her precious moments nonetheless. His face was seared something awful, exposing bone, muscle tissue, his whole right eyeball and a charred mark on the left side of his face. The lack of skin made his expression inscrutable for a moment... until it started growing back with alarming speed. His countenance restored, he licked at the blood on his fist with a satisfied expression.

"Blood type A+, 124 years of age. High concentrations of adrenalin.

You pick up hobbies like you change your clothes, but never go through - your interest wanes much too quickly. You likely have a pile of half-finished paintings, clothes, poems and even sculptures scattered throughout your room...

All in all, you're a lot more of a girly woman than you'd care for anyone to know. Your grace is squandered trying to pretend you're a warrior, when you really aren't."

He strode confidently and slowly towards his opponent once more. He was toying with her, like that's all she really deserved.
    "Interesting theory."

In truth, the revelation that his powers let him read people through their blood was more than a bit concerning. Who knew what else he'd gleaned just from that momentary contact earlier? She frowned, strafing around him as he approached, considering her options.

"You're wrong, though." She snapped one hand forward, tossing another bolt of the white fire at him. Not too much power in it, it was mostly just to try to feel him out (she should've known better than to leap into a fight with an unknown foe), but there was still a moment where the glow from her tattoos dimmed, before flaring back into full radiance. Inwardly, she cursed - pushing reishi into this was tiring, and she couldn't afford to fire off too many more of those without shorting out into the next phase. She needed to get in close, but she didn't know how much things had been evened up between the two of them.

"I can't be anything but a warrior. Trust me, King knows I've tried. It doesn't work. That's not how I'm built."

Privately, of course, she was also rather indignant that her dirty laundry was being paraded around for... well, no one to see, but he was still dragging it out into the light of day. That would need to be punished. Her left foot shifted forward about a half step, and then she shunpo'd in, feet firmly planted on the ground as she tried to drive her right fist hard into his stomach, fire twisting off her form in tendrils. Contact would burn.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Orc in the Playground

His body bent casually aside with a speed that should have snapped the spine of a being with a human anatomy as she fired off that bolt. But this was hardly new to her. His appearance was the only thing 'human' about him, and even so he postured it - played at it like the human existence was there for his amusement.

"Such ludicrous, self-imposed limitation. You've decided that you are something you're clearly not because you find nothing else to be as valuable. You color your limited existence under the prism of your peers of a society of warriors.

You are even unable to accept your limitations within the path you've chosen - or do you think I have not noticed the flickering ebb and flow of your Reiatsu? You, woman, are a knife dulled not by the brittleness of your metal, but rather the skill of your sword-arm!"

The way he spun upon his own body might seem disconcerting, as the shadows around him twisted and turned. His leg shot up in a spinning kick aimed at her face, covered in that writhing 'mantle'; her fist seemed to burn at his shadows first, and his body second, with the former acting as a cushion towards the latter. It was hard to judge how effective her blow had been in trade from the way his own followed through regardless of impact, or whether she had gotten through his defenses by her own merit or by his allowance.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Mexico]
    [Chichen Itza]

Naomi tries to think about this rationally as she examines the drawing as best she can. Might as well go into this trying to keep an open mind, right? Just... not that open.

"I'm... going to have to go with Umeko on this one. I'm not really fond of bugs. The basic idea... doesn't seem too bad though? I mean, looking at this anyway. Um. I mean, compared to, what you offered before. Just, I think we'd rather have the instruction booklet than the... uh. Bee. I mean, I'd like a chance to study what's going on before I go into any surgery, right? And I guess there are uh, worse things to be than part flower?"
    Lovely Rita Mordio avatar by Zefir! Thank you!

Homebrew:

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ettin in the Playground

[Mexico]
    (Chichen Itza)

"Very well. Just mind the company when you speak about what is and isn't erotic in the future. Never know when you are talking to a starfish."

Back to the drawing board.

"Ok, so the mood matters and I will assume no interesting fetishes. Lets keep it simple then."

Next draft.

A sheath. Kinda like a snake's. Simple, discrete, sort of elegant even and... wait, there's a pair in the drawing. So yeah, just like a snake's.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Orc in the Playground

Last edited by strawberryman; 2014-11-25 at 10:39 AM.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Rebornē characters!
    Madokapunk!