New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: The Slendython!

1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default The Slendython!

Greetings, Playgrounders!

I and one of my fellow founders at Last Level Press have decided, for no particular reason, that this week should be our first event week for our gaming-centric Youtube channel, and have thus deemed this the week of The Slendython!

We have already uploaded our first few Let's Plays for the event, and we have plans and additional pre-recorded material for several days worth of further videos. In all, we're hosting eight days worth of Slender game Let's Plays, starting this past Sunday the 16th, releasing one or two each day, and culminating in the beginning my Let's Play series for Haunted Memories at the conclusion of the event.

We hope you lovely lot will join us in celebrating the best and the worst of the Slender Man gaming community, and sincerely apologize for not inviting you sooner! (Truth be told, I completely blanked out on posting this thread until now. Sorry! :P)

Links to Slendython Episodes (Updates to come as new videos are uploaded):

- Slender Man: Downpour (8/8 Pages!)
    - Slender Graveyard
    - Slender's Army - Attack of the Battletoads
    - Slendercraft
    - Dungeons Slender
    Last edited by Kinsmarck; 2014-02-20 at 06:22 PM.
    I also run a channel on YouTube, Last Level Press, so check it out for a wide variety of entertainment content!