New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equestria: Blood and Pancakes (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
    "I just checked outside. There are ponies around this building. Yours?"
    "Outside? I can't say it would be anypony I know. Are we getting ambushed as well as bushwhacked?"
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

2. - Top - End - #302
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    "Outside? I can't say it would be anypony I know. Are we getting ambushed as well as bushwhacked?"
    The creature snorted and tried to flap it's wings, only for them to brush against the doorframe too much for it to be worth it.

"I have no idea what a bushwhack is, but yes, if you do not know who they are, I assume they are here for you, as they are sneaking around outside the building and are wearing funny outfits."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Pokonic look what you have done! You fool, you`ve doomed us all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doorhandle View Post
    Oh Pokonic, never change. And never become my D.M.
    To those that are wondering; it's a unicorn leather knife hilt.
    Spoiler: Avatars
    Show

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

At the risk of making things worse, I think we should get them up here so we can settle this all at the same time. Supply mumbled past her sword.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

4. - Top - End - #304

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    At the risk of making things worse, I think we should get them up here so we can settle this all at the same time. Supply mumbled past her sword.
    The Pertyon blinked.

"What? No. They have guns, and are of the same number as you. I was going to offer you all you're lives in exchange for killing the ponies outside." it rasped, tilting it's head to the side, eyeing the two pegusi in the room. "I do not talk to my food often, but five little corpses is enough for me. If one of the fliers wish to check my claim, I understand."
    Show

5. - Top - End - #305
    Titan in the Playground

Supply shrugs again. Noise, you want to go talk to the ponies outside? If it's trouble, just scream or something and I'll show up ASAP. No point in fighting both you and them if we don't have to. Supply mumbles, nodding to the Pertyon.
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

6. - Top - End - #306

Supply shrugs again. Noise, you want to go talk to the ponies outside? If it's trouble, just scream or something and I'll show up ASAP. No point in fighting both you and them if we don't have to. Supply mumbles, nodding to the Pertyon.
    The creature nods it's freakish head, and shrugs a little.

"They are near the front of the building. One has stripes."
    Show

7. - Top - End - #307
    Orc in the Playground

Noise reluctantly broke off from the group to search for the mysterious interlopers, looking for a vantage point where she could observe them unnoticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Every time someone presses the quote button on one of my posts I steal a very small part of their soul.

I have a Tumblr now. So that's cool.

8. - Top - End - #308

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Fedora View Post
    Noise reluctantly broke off from the group to search for the mysterious interlopers, looking for a vantage point where she could observe them unnoticed.
    The night was dark, but it would be easy enough to slide out a window and end up outside. Even without taking the time to search around the place, it was pretty clear that there was some noise coming from the general area near the front.

Meanwhile, the Pertyon was content in standing at the doorway, not making any sudden movements. It looked at the tribal and the other pegasus, apparently just waiting for one of them to talk.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #309

Doc left the lantern on the ground and crept slowly to a window near the front. He listened for possible conversation.

Skill checks?
    Spoiler
    Show
    If allowed (I guess we skipped combat turns since no one attacked)?

Sneak: (1d100)[73] out of 31

Perception: (1d10)[9] out of 7
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #310

Doc left the lantern on the ground and crept slowly to a window near the front. He listened for possible conversation.

Skill checks?
    Spoiler
    Show
    If allowed (I guess we skipped combat turns since no one attacked)?

Sneak: [roll0] out of 31

Perception: [roll1] out of 7
    The doctor's attempt at stealth was doing pretty good, until he accidently kicked what might have been a soda bottle at some point, sending it bouncing across the tile floor and making as much noise something so tiny could make before landing somewhere outside.

The doctor, although he couldn't hear the ponies outside until now, did hear a flurry of hooves outside the building, followed by what could have only been the sound of a gun fired too close to the building to have come from anywhere but directly outside it.

Noise, though, got a much better view of what was going on.

There were three ponies standing around directly in front of the building, who were now currently pre-occupied over a soda bottle that seemed to have been kicked out of the building and were now muttering to each other. They each wore green combat armor with simple adornments, and all of them had visible sidearms. There was two others in the area; one had just came up from the side of the building and wore the same armor the rest of those gathered outside, and bore a singularly large rifle in his magical hold. The other 'pony', in fact, wasn't a pony at all, but rather a zebra, who seemed simply content in watching the four ponies fuss over the soda bottle while he stood a few good strides away from them.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2014-04-15 at 01:59 PM.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #311
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

The night was dark, but it would be easy enough to slide out a window and end up outside. Even without taking the time to search around the place, it was pretty clear that there was some noise coming from the general area near the front.

Meanwhile, the Pertyon was content in standing at the doorway, not making any sudden movements. It looked at the tribal and the other pegasus, apparently just waiting for one of them to talk.
    Chiseled glared at the demon-beast, after looking about the room full of bones. "How many have ponies have you murdered here, monster? Do their cannibalized screams haunt you at night?"
    Avatar based on artwork by Jabari Weathers

12. - Top - End - #312

Quote Originally Posted by Ravian View Post
    "How many have ponies have you murdered here, monster? Do their cannibalized screams haunt you at night?"
    "In the monster's defense," Doc mentioned, "It wasn't the one that led us here to be eaten. I mean, not to argue the whole subject, just sayin' that our predicament is squarely the camel's doing."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #313

Quote Originally Posted by Ravian View Post
    Chiseled glared at the demon-beast, after looking about the room full of bones. "How many have ponies have you murdered here, monster? Do their cannibalized screams haunt you at night?"
    The creature rolled his eyes at the tribal.

"Do you keep track of how many carrots you have eaten, pony?"

The Pertyon, though, did take a moment to consider Chiseled's words. It brought a talon to it's chin and tapped it a few times, in thought.

"A few score or so. I prefer lamb, to be frank. Easier to catch, and a nice clean meat, and the hide makes for decent bedding after you are done. My ex prefered ponies, though. If you ever need to eat one of you're own, the winged ones taste the best." it said after a moment, sounding almost conversational.

"In the monster's defense," Doc mentioned, "It wasn't the one that led us here to be eaten. I mean, not to argue the whole subject, just sayin' that our predicament is squarely the camel's doing."
    "The camel told me that you were all horrible ponies who would not be missed." the Pertyon added after the doctor was finished talking. "Apparently, the current exchange rate for one dead pony is a half dozen live ones."
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2014-04-16 at 11:57 AM.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #314
    Titan in the Playground

Stellar bristles at the remark that pegasi taste better than other ponies. She's not naturally a violent pony and will go quite some way to avoid a violent confrontation, even if the monster clearly deserves some sort of retribution. Though she seethes with a burning desire for justice she isn't even sure the group would be capable of dispensing it. Bristled feathers aside, she manages to keep a remarkably calm demeanour.

"Olive Leaf attacked us, she was killed in self defence and we regret her death. I can understand Addawsa being upset, but we were willing to make amends, this isn't the way to do it. What would it take for you to stick to non-sapients as a food source?"

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

To be expected really. I knew that garbage about having us attend her funeral was too good to be true. Supply mumbled.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

16. - Top - End - #316

To be expected really. I knew that garbage about having us attend her funeral was too good to be true.
    "Considering he stuck with lableing us as her 'slayers'," Doc added, "Yeah, we probably shouldn't be all that surprised. ...though speaking of self defense, what do we do about whoever's out surrounding the building? I reckon they're Plan B had Big Meaty there fail to eat us first. No offense."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

"Considering he stuck with lableing us as her 'slayers'," Doc added, "Yeah, we probably shouldn't be all that surprised. ...though speaking of self defense, what do we do about whoever's out surrounding the building? I reckon they're Plan B had Big Meaty there fail to eat us first. No offense."
    Yeah I'm going to have to beat him up or something. Anyways my bet is that those ponies outside are from the ruckus earlier. If they were a fallback plan then they'd wait for us to leave or our 'friend' here would know who they are.
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

18. - Top - End - #318

Quote Originally Posted by RCgothic View Post
    Stellar bristles at the remark that pegasi taste better than other ponies. She's not naturally a violent pony and will go quite some way to avoid a violent confrontation, even if the monster clearly deserves some sort of retribution. Though she seethes with a burning desire for justice she isn't even sure the group would be capable of dispensing it. Bristled feathers aside, she manages to keep a remarkably calm demeanour.

"Olive Leaf attacked us, she was killed in self defence and we regret her death. I can understand Addawsa being upset, but we were willing to make amends, this isn't the way to do it. What would it take for you to stick to non-sapients as a food source?"
    "I don't care what you ponies do to each other, frankly. But as for not eating sapient creatures, that implies what will you little ponies cry over."

The big creature lowers it's head down to Stellers level, giving her a inquisitive gaze. "I'v seen little trained rats handle paper and parchment and have heard brahman speak. I have seen ponies consuming mutton as well, but goat's don't talk and they do, so I have absolutely no idea what that word even means on your terms. I suppose you believe I would be content to eat buckets of fish for the rest of my life, hmm?"

"Personally, I would suggest you shoot them with your pony guns and let me take care of the rest." the meat eating apex predator helpfully added, leaning over near the doctor, horns scraping at the sides of the doorframe now. "My name isn't Big Meaty, although next time I do meet a doe I might introduce myself as that. Thank you, pony. For that, if I decide to kill you, I will allow you to get drunk first and fall asleep before I slit your throat."
    Show

19. - Top - End - #319
    Titan in the Playground

Hang on a second. Were you that giggling filly?
    Show
    Show
    here[/URL]

Show

20. - Top - End - #320

Hang on a second. Were you that giggling filly?
    The Pertyon raised a eyebrow, but coughed once and spoke.

"Yes." he said, sounding exactly like Supply Route, down to how loud she sounded and her tone of voice. "I learned a voice mimicking spell from a book. It's amazing how many ponies have managed to find themselves in here because they heard a baby pony crying. Letting that pony wizard go was the best decision I ever made."
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2014-04-16 at 05:39 PM.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #321

"Thank you, pony. For that, if I decide to kill you, I will allow you to get drunk first and fall asleep before I slit your throat."
    "I'll take that as a compliment," Doc said sincerely, "But enough banter. Let's see what our guests want, and how many bullets they have to make it happen." Doc made a stealthy attempt to look out one of the windows.

Everybody brace yourselves...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stealth: (1d100)[4] out of 31.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

22. - Top - End - #322

"I'll take that as a compliment," Doc said sincerely, "But enough banter. Let's see what our guests want, and how many bullets they have to make it happen." Doc made a stealthy attempt to look out one of the windows.

Everybody brace yourselves...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stealth: [roll0] out of 31.
    The doctor saw the same thing Joyous Noise was seeing at the moment; three ponies huddled over a soda bottle and debating on whether to go inside or not, while the heavily armed pony and the zebra were seemingly content in watching the other three make fools of themselves.
    Show

23. - Top - End - #323

Doc whispers to the group. "I see three ponies outside... and another two off to one side. All armed."
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #324
    Orc in the Playground

Noise summoned up all her courage and puffed out her chest and opened her horsey mouth.

"If I float down peacefully will you promise to not shoot me?"

Not exactly the most impressive of demands, but it was all she could think of.

Spoiler
    Show
    Should I roll?
    Every time someone presses the quote button on one of my posts I steal a very small part of their soul.

25. - Top - End - #325

Noise summoned up all her courage and puffed out her chest and opened her horsey mouth.

"If I float down peacefully will you promise to not shoot me?"

Not exactly the most impressive of demands, but it was all she could think of.

Spoiler
    Show
    Should I roll?
    The three ponies looking over the bottle raised their heads as soon as they heard Noise speak, and saw the pegasus on the roof. The three of them, for the record, responded at the exact same time.

One of them, a beige stallion, jumped remarkably high into the air for a ground pony and promptly started running in the opposite direction of the building, attempting to strip off his armor while running and doing very badly at it, because trying to run on three legs is kind of hard, and about ten strides in he fell on his side and starting screaming something about his mama.

The other stallion, a dark brown one with a mohawk, let out a shrill little girly cry and screamed out "Reaver!" before apparently passing out right then and there, flopping right on his back and kicking at the air feebly for a few moments before going limp.

The single armored mare just stood there, pointing a shaky hoof at the two who were watching her group, and trembled so badly she slightly resembled a armored jello mold with pink curly hair.

For her part, the mare with the large rifle was sighing into a hoof, looking as if she was ashamed to even be around the three cowardly ponies in front of her. The zebra stallion, by contrast, stood up and waved the ghoul down.

"Please, come down if you wish!" the zebra said, not sounding remotely threatening. It was clear from his voice that he was on the far end of what might considered to be on the far end of middle age, but he sounded friendly, if a little tired.

Spoiler
    Show
    Probably not. A Charisma check might help smooth things along, though.
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2014-04-17 at 02:16 PM.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #326
    Orc in the Playground

"Wait, I don't mean anyone any harm!" said Joyous Noise as she drifted down

She landed in front of the courageous zebra

"So... what are you here for, exactly?"

Spoiler
    Show
    Okay, I rolled and I got an 82. I have a feeling that particular roll won't be smoothing this out much.

27. - Top - End - #327

"Wait, I don't mean anyone any harm!" said Joyous Noise as she drifted down

She landed in front of the courageous zebra

"So... what are you here for, exactly?"
    The zebra, up close, was just as aged as he sounded. His stripes were close to becoming a uniform grey color and his muzzle was lined with white.

"That depends entirely on who lies within the otherwise obscure and useless building." the zebra said kindly.

His fellow companion, the mare with the large rifle, stepped towards the ghoul after the zebra finished. As opposed to the combat armor the other three ponies were wearing, she had a simple set of leather armor almost the same shade of dark brown as she was. She also looked somewhere between being pleased and vaguely upset; it didn't sit nicely on her face. She had one of those faces that was distinctly suited for looking more annoyed than happy, lean and wrinkled around her blue eyes and thin mouth, perhaps caused more from stress then from age.

She bowed once to the zebra, who nodded back at her, and she spoke to Joyous Noise with a raspy voice with a accent so implacable that it was presumably a descendant of about five, equally foreign accents that mixed over time in some isolated part of the world until it was one odd verbal slurry.

"This is training mission, and this place is a secret outpost for those who know it. His name," she motioned a thick hoof over to the zebra," is Commander Kapıkulu, of the Servers of the Sun. My own name is Tirkeş."

Tirkeş, as that was the name of the odd-sounding mare, motioned over to the struggling stallions who were just now standing up.

"The two fools you scared half to death are named Gez and Tufek," she said, motioning to the one who fled and the other who was passed out respectively, "and the brave mare," she said, voice dripping with sarcasm as she pointed to the pink-haired blue unicorn still giving the ghoul pegasus a wide-eyed look, "Is Mirror Armor."

Mirror Armor squeaked as her name was spoken. Kapıkulu chuckled lightly.

" 'course, we know who we are, but what's you're name, ghul, and what are you doing here?"
    Last edited by Pokonic; 2014-04-18 at 03:32 PM.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #328
    Orc in the Playground

"My name is Joyous Noise, and a monster in there that likes to kill ponies said you were outside looking for us."

She paused awkwardly as she thought of what to say.

"I was sort of hoping you could help us with the creepy murdery monster."

29. - Top - End - #329

"My name is Joyous Noise, and a monster in there that likes to kill ponies said you were outside looking for us."

She paused awkwardly as she thought of what to say.

"I was sort of hoping you could help us with the creepy murdery monster."
    Tirkeş raised a eyebrow, and looked at Kapıkulu, who just shrugged lightly.

"Us?" the mare said carefully, "How many ghuls are waiting for us inside that building, Joyous Noise?"
    Show

30. - Top - End - #330
    Orc in the Playground

"None. I'm the only ghoul in our group."