New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! Community World-Building Game III: Prepare Your Inbox! (Messages Are Comi

Quote Originally Posted by zabbarot View Post
    While it makes sense to limit it somewhere, it's a bit disappointing for those of us who aren't expanding or even really planning to expand.
    Get paid tribute by Radurja worshippers?

Actually, that gives me an idea to work on. I will still limit it, but will provide work-arounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Burch View Post
    Morph, would my lenses do anything? I can't think of much except better navigation, but that is really unspecific. The only other bonus I can think of is one to tactical maneuvering.
    Tactical maneuvering, plus perhaps you can discover two regions at the same time when going exploring by sea?

In other news, the current round will end late on Sunday, as I'll be following a crash course in Unity at a game design school to prepare myself for next year.
    Last edited by Morph Bark; 2014-03-14 at 12:33 PM.
    Homebrewer's Signature | Avatar by Strawberries

2. - Top - End - #842
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: EMPIRE! Community World-Building Game III: Prepare Your Inbox! (Messages Are Comi

Quote Originally Posted by Elemental View Post
    Microscopes, telescopes, spectacles, giant solar death beam towers...
    I realize all of that- well, except for that last part- but I was speaking more of mechanical bonuses.

But death beam towers? Next C10, right there.
    Amazing Jaune Arc avatar made by the talented artist Comissar. Thanks a lot!

Playing as the Kingdom of Gleiss in Empire! 3.

A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Ogre in the Playground

Morph, would my lenses do anything? I can't think of much except better navigation, but that is really unspecific. The only other bonus I can think of is one to tactical maneuvering.
    If the war is over, I'd be interested in having glasses made for Tendaji. He's a bit near sighted.

Perhaps bonus to investigative type things would work though. A magnifying glass is standard kit for detectives right?

Quote Originally Posted by Morph Bark View Post
    Get paid tribute by Radurja worshippers?
    I gotta work up to my Pope status slowly : P
    Last edited by zabbarot; 2014-03-14 at 12:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

4. - Top - End - #844

If the war is over, I'd be interested in having glasses made for Tendaji. He's a bit near sighted.

Perhaps bonus to investigative type things would work though. A magnifying glass is standard kit for detectives right?

I gotta work up to my Pope status slowly : P
    Sure! In fact, if you're attending HisHolyAngel's interfaith conference next turn, I can present them to Tendaji as a gift of good faith.

A ravenous, numberless horde of immortal, undying goats cursed with unceasing hunger would actually be a very disturbing apocalypse.

5. - Top - End - #845
    Orc in the Playground

Gotta get that Faith 10 so I can rain miracles down on everyone.

Speaking of which, what's the limit on Faith 10 usage?

I know other's are once per game or once per ruler, but you didn't list anything for Faith 10.
    Beautiful Angewomon avatar by the darling Recaiden.

6. - Top - End - #846

Quote Originally Posted by HisHolyAngel View Post

I know other's are once per game or once per ruler, but you didn't list anything for Faith 10.
    Almost certainly once. I don't know of you saw, but you mentioned wanting glass, right? I've still got a single unit of it, even assuming one goes to Ashenia and one to Raaneka.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Orc in the Playground

Almost certainly once. I don't know of you saw, but you mentioned wanting glass, right? I've still got a single unit of it, even assuming one goes to Ashenia and one to Raaneka.
    Yeah, but you mentioned not really desiring anything but pegasi.

8. - Top - End - #848

Yeah, but you mentioned not really desiring anything but pegasi.
    That was before I remembered I still need a food resource for Cassia. I have received another offer, though, so we'll see. I'd trade glass for grain. However, you are colonizing the polar region with True Ice right? And have been more successful at it, as well. So, pending other negotiations, I may like to trade for that.

9. - Top - End - #849
    Ogre in the Playground

You can only use it once per ruler. It's not in the OP but it's come up >.>

So far two Miracles have happened.

High Priest Comlumbei Divinorum of the Calorum Lord of Fire Reformation was blessed with ink that was legible to anyone who looked upon it regardless of language.

Mashahidi Mkuu Mosi Nia-Rohana II of Radurja sublimated into the sky and has been reborn somewhere as a child. cough cough Raaneka cough
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

10. - Top - End - #850
    Troll in the Playground

Is anyone else worried about the first Yphinne miracle being bringing about the icy apocalypse? Not that I am or anything...

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin

11. - Top - End - #851
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by QuintonBeck View Post
    Is anyone else worried about the first Yphinne miracle being bringing about the icy apocalypse? Not that I am or anything...
    >.> Well I think that would probably be a bad idea. @_@ It would be a shame if miracles started just being devoted to pushing a wall of ice back and forth.

12. - Top - End - #852
    Ogre in the Playground

>.> Well I think that would probably be a bad idea. @_@ It would be a shame if miracles started just being devoted to pushing a wall of ice back and forth.
    But it would be awesome if a miracle caused a Fell Winter for a round or three...
    Avatar by the wonderful and talented Ceika!
    Playing:

Past Faves: The Blackwood | Raaneka | Cachimba

My DeviantArt.

13. - Top - End - #853
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zap Dynamic View Post
    But it would be awesome if a miracle caused a Fell Winter for a round or three...
    D= But all the poor Raaneki would have to put clothes on.

14. - Top - End - #854
    Ogre in the Playground

D= But all the poor Raaneki would have to put clothes on.
    Raaneki wear clothes...when it's cold... until they get indoors.
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

15. - Top - End - #855
    Orc in the Playground

That was before I remembered I still need a food resource for Cassia. I have received another offer, though, so we'll see. I'd trade glass for grain. However, you are colonizing the polar region with True Ice right? And have been more successful at it, as well. So, pending other negotiations, I may like to trade for that.
    Ah perhaps. I do like unique resources, and I wanna get curiosity 10 and use them for technologies before anyone else can... Perhaps once I acquire true ice, I'll give you some pegasi. I dunno. I gotta find out just what exactly it is first before I can really determine what I'd like to do with it.

Why would you be afraid? The only ones who need to fear are those deemed unworthy. (0.0)

But not really, as you may have noticed by my current lack of military, and no attempts to convert your guys' populations to the Doctrine of Frost, I'm generally trying to avoid actions that will cause anyone to attack me. I just wanna play for now without fighting.

16. - Top - End - #856
    Troll in the Playground

True, but then we could have a Holy War with miracle fights and regular fights. It'd be pretty epic...

I'd include it if I was writing a campaign setting but yeah, not so much for participating in world building haha

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #857
    Ettin in the Playground

Yes. Robo-Rat is a thing, it's why this post has taken so long. Because I had to deliberate over how I would handle it, and whether the idea would even be okayed in the first place (Not to mention intense drama rehearsals).

The Robo-Rat Trilogy is almost coming to an end!

"Dead or alive, you're coming with me."
    “I’m a Terrorist not an idiot.” - Me
    ░▄▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
    ░█░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄░
    █░░▀░░▀░░░░░▀▄▄░░█░█
    █░▄░█▀░▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░█
    █░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
    ░█░░▄▄░░▄▄▄▄░░▄▄░░█░
    ░█░▄▀█░▄▀░░█░▄▀█░▄▀░
    ░░▀░░░▀░░░░░▀░░░▀░░░

18. - Top - End - #858
    Ettin in the Playground

Don't forget people, the results of miracles, if there even is a result, is purely determined by our most gracious GM, Morph Bark.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

19. - Top - End - #859
    Ogre in the Playground

Religion post is updated for new regions. Please look over it and double check that I have your regions correct and that the links work

The post is now also updated with what I assume is the religion of your rulers. Some might be less religious, even to the point of not following anything in particular. Inform me and I will mark them as agnostic or whatever you'd prefer.

20. - Top - End - #860

Ironfang. These Sympol just keep getting more awesome...

(And I'm totally imagining him doing Vader breathing now)
    I'm also on the Bay12 Games forums under the same username.

The awesome Ceika made both my avatars! All hail!
    Spoiler: Former avatar
    Show

Currently playing the parched and honourable Rabhid Dynasty in Empire2!

21. - Top - End - #861
    Ogre in the Playground

Religion post is updated for new regions. Please look over it and double check that I have your regions correct and that the links work

The post is now also updated with what I assume is the religion of your rulers. Some might be less religious, even to the point of not following anything in particular. Inform me and I will mark them as agnostic or whatever you'd prefer.
    Cool new feature! The royal family of Raaneka are 100% worshipers of their ancestors (specifically Aditi and Devdan), not the Lord of Fire.
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

22. - Top - End - #862

One things saw with great projects- my schools in Bordeux should be 4/5, not 2.

23. - Top - End - #863
    Troll in the Playground

I do like the leader religion addition. Good stuff zab. Mine all looked good.

Also, Morph, does late mean late like last week late or later?

And zap, in regards to the Blazing Temple thread

Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by QuintonBeck; 2014-03-14 at 04:15 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #864
    Ogre in the Playground

Cool new feature! The royal family of Raaneka are 100% worshipers of their ancestors (specifically Aditi and Devdan), not the Lord of Fire.
    I'll get that fixed for you.

One things saw with great projects- my schools in Bordeux should be 4/5, not 2.
    Could you do me a favor and link me the posts where you spent actions on it? I was only able to find 2 places were actions were spent on the school system in Bordeux.

25. - Top - End - #865

Hm. Apparently, you're right. I suppose I must have messed up my own bookkeeping somewhere along the line, I probably thought I had made an action, then didn't. Or something along those lines. Sorry about my own bad memory and confusion.

26. - Top - End - #866
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Tychris1 View Post
    Yes. Robo-Rat is a thing, it's why this post has taken so long. Because I had to deliberate over how I would handle it, and whether the idea would even be okayed in the first place (Not to mention intense drama rehearsals).

The Robo-Rat Trilogy is almost coming to an end!

"Dead or alive, you're coming with me."
    For the record, there is totally a precedent for late medieval/early renaissance prosthetics.

27. - Top - End - #867
    Ogre in the Playground

And zap, in regards to the Blazing Temple thread

Spoiler
    Show
    Haha... I feel like that may be one of the POTCs I haven't seen. Not quite catching your reference.
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Troll in the Playground

Haha... I feel like that may be one of the POTCs I haven't seen. Not quite catching your reference.
    Really only the first scene of this is relevant

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #869
    Ogre in the Playground

XD

The RP went well, BTW! Definitely what I was expecting one I saw the BA got the knife, and a perfect setup for my plans.

EDIT: New Raaneki Deliberation Technique: go! Ugh. The internet is just such a cool place.
    Last edited by Zap Dynamic; 2014-03-14 at 06:00 PM.
    Playing:

My DeviantArt.

30. - Top - End - #870
    Orc in the Playground

Pokedy-poke Waylander to the edit at the end of my post. It's RP for you. :3