New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,478 of 1478
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: LGBTAIitp # 49: Please check all baggage before boarding the Rainbow Rail Road

People are referring to breasts sizes as letters, and I have no idea what any of them mean. Can someone clarify?

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Default Re: LGBTAIitp # 49: Please check all baggage before boarding the Rainbow Rail Road

About to leave now to deal with some stuff and won't be back till tomorrow.
    Someone else should start the new thread.

I was going to for nostalgia sake, but I wasn't around much today, nor will be till tomorrow night.
    LGBT in the playground - banner by Doihaveaname?.
    Thanks to Ceika, Dihan, Happy Turtle, Reicaden and Haruki for the avatars.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by razovor View Post
    People are referring to breasts sizes as letters, and I have no idea what any of them mean. Can someone clarify?
    Basically it's a system where the letters refer to the ratio between the breasts and the chest. So an A cup is on the small end of the standard deviation, and a D cup is on the large end. Smaller sizes are AA, AAA, etc. Larger sizes are referred to variously by continuing the letters after D, or as DD, DDD, etc.
    Hail to the Lord of Death and Destruction!
    CATNIP FOR THE CAT GOD! YARN FOR THE YARN THRONE! MILK FOR THE MILK BOWL!

4. - Top - End - #1474
    Colossus in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    Anyone else get so lonesome for physical affection that it physically hurts?

I was talking to my friend about loneliness, and I brought up that while I was intellectually okay with waiting however long it takes for the right person to show up, I'm really aching for physical affection. Like, physical pain when I think of hugging someone and there's nobody around to actually hug. Like crushing depression hitting me in the pit of the stomach when I'm up late alone and wishing there was someone else in bed.

I don't need sex, I don't need anything more than cuddling and maybe some chaste kissing, but I feel like I really *need* that on some level. I think in hindsight the reason my last relationship lasted so long was because I was afraid to give up the hugging, and it fell apart a few months after that wasn't an option.
    Yep. People tend to need the old physical contact on some level. Then again, so do most social animals. Wasn't there an old saw about some form of ape dying as infants if they didn't receive tactile stimulation and contact?
    Hm? Everywhere I've checked, the UK (and Ireland to boot) have cup sizes with letters and numbers for the bandsize combined in a sort of binomial nomenclature for bras.

IIRC, Continental sizes just have numbers, but both the US and UK have numbers and letters.
    Last edited by Coidzor; 2014-04-20 at 05:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keld Denar View Post
    +3 Girlfriend is totally unoptimized. You are better off with a +1 Keen Witty girlfriend and then appling Greater Magic Make-up to increase her enhancement bonus.
    Homebrew
    To Do: Reboot and finish Riptide

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post
    So my mom bought me new skirt. Which I have been prancing around in lately:

Spoiler
    Show

Smiling at camera is hard!
    Very cute

Quote Originally Posted by Heliomance View Post
    Bleh. You know how sometimes, even if there's nothing big wrong, a thousand tiny thingsadd up and you just can't take it? Happened to me this evening. Had a stupid argument at tea time, stormed off, and walked out the front door with the dog. Didn't come back for an hour and a half or so.

But I can't even really talk about it. My family works on a water under the bridge philosophy, so unless I specifically mention it, no one will ever bring it up. And bringing it up myself will just be horribly awkward.
    I don't know what

The letters are the cup size. It's the difference between the circumference at the level of your breast and just underneath -- basically, it's how much they stand out from you chest. The number is the bandsize, i.e. the actual circumference of you chest.
    Ash nazg durbatulūk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulūk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

6. - Top - End - #1476
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post
    So my mom bought me new skirt. Which I have been prancing around in lately:
    You look good. And I've never going to disparage Basic Black.
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Troll in the Playground

Bra Size Chart
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrico Dandolo View Post
    The letters are the cup size. It's the difference between the circumference at the level of your breast and just underneath -- basically, it's how much they stand out from you chest. The number is the bandsize, i.e. the actual circumference of you chest.

What she said. Less than 1" = A, 2" = B, 3" = C, and so on.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2014-04-20 at 08:49 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Titan in the Playground

Since SMEE said to go ahead...

New Thread!

Co-Founder of LUTAS.
    For all you lesser superheroes out there.

Custom STO avatar by Durkoala.

A novella about a wizard and a rock star, cross-dimensional travel, and healing wounds neither knew were there.

Spoiler: Online stuffs
    Show
    Lentrax has a Deviantart now, check it out!

Streaming Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 11CST on Twitch.

Follow me on Twitter!