Hi Guys

Im currently running a Star Wars Revised (not Saga) campaign focused on aspiring apprentices and amibtious Imperial officers working for a Sith Lord.

As part of their mission, they infiltrated a peaceful agrarian planet and plan to introduce a modified virus into the planetary irrigation system, in order to force the population to give up agriculture and call to the Empire for help. The irrigation system is controlled by large tower that acts as a hub and massive pump station.

I plan for them to reach the tower, then have a hard time introducing the crop-killing virus into the waterworks as the tower has been previously sabotaged and there is a rival Sith apprentice, a stealthy female tribal Sith, who's arrived there before them and wants to stop them.

What I can't come up with for the love of me is environmental hazards, interesting combat encounter settings and circumstances, dangers, etc. I thought about a fight in a pipe-filled room where a stray lightsaber slash can rupture a pressure duct, or somehow their fight cripples a system that keeps the water at bay from bursting in/errupting like a geyser (I'm thinking of how Anakin's lightsaber caused the Mustafar installation to collapse due to containment failure). Other than that, because I'm stuck in writer's block, can't think of anything cool and memorable.

Could you please help out with ideas? Any are welcome!