So, I was toying with reverse-sticky concepts - you know, keeping enemies away from your allies.

And I made this. It's... surprisingly good, actually. Really gets going at level 21, which is when it gets the wonderful Total Aegis, but doable from level 1 on. Gets going at level 16, though. And level 24? Don't even try to attack his friends, or him, for that matter. Both don't do anything, unless you decide to trust the dice gods and get a 20 attacking him. The only way you can cripple him is by dominating. Otherwise, he still can be really infurating:

So, what does it need?

Feats:

Heroic:
Intelligent Blademaster - everyone needs a credible OA, especially you
Mark of Storm - one of the cornerstones of the build
Versatile Master, Improved Defenses - feat tax

Paragon:
Superior Will, Improved Initiative - feat tax, part 2
Shocking Flame - and another cornerstone of the build, allows for bonus damage and slide
Double Aegis - mark, mark, mark! You need that
Arcane Admixture (Thunder), Resounding Thunder - Swordburst is much more awesome

Epic:
Total Aegis - YES! YES! This is really painful for our enemies, since it is one heck of a multimark
Superior Initiative - it is THAT necessary
Strength Through Challenge - if your defenses fall a little bit behind, this ensures you won't take as much damage

Items:

Heroic:
Rushing Cleats - nice for us, it is a free +1 to all forced movements
Armor of Aegis Expansion - really good for all swordmages

Paragon:
Ring of Total Defense - sets up so enemies will have a ton of trouble attacking you
Staggering Longsword - another one that is necessary, it allows for some really long slides

Powers:

Swordburst, Thundering Vortex - one drags in, the other repels.

That's literally all you need.

I'll write it down when the site gets back up next week. But for now, I have to finish it.