New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

Default Healer Class Feats

Hey Guys,
    I'm trying to help my friend build a good Healer (which he took for the unicorn companion) in an upcoming campaign. The DM is trying to make death more permanent, and exchanged the 1 per week Resurrection for 1 Mass Heal every 3 days and changed the 1/day New Limb for a 1/3 days Limb regrowth.
    We can only use PHB DMG MM1 and Tome of Battle for the begining, so I was just curious if anyone had any good ideas for feat progression.
    Thanks!
    Generation 13
    The first time you see this in a signature, put it in your own signature and add one to the number. This is a social experiment

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Healer Class Feats

The Healer is extremely limited, and the DM's house-rules have just made it even more so (You'd think the DM wouldn't mind a 1/week True Resurrection at extremely high levels on a class whose entire schtick is healing, even when raising someone from the dead is "hard"), so it's incredibly difficult to make a Healer good.

You may want to consider a druid with an Exalted Companion instead - you'll have a variety of good spells to deal with lots of situations, as well as healing spells.

If the player insists on being a Healer, there's a Healer's Handbook. Most of what makes a Healer salvageable is in the BoED. I don't think it's possible to do with the resources at your disposal, however.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Banned

Male

Default Re: Healer Class Feats

Take Leadership and make his followers more useful classes?